Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Lenole - Lost City
    Lenole - Lost City Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    And some ppl still ask why we quit pwi... lol,lol and lol
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hang them by the ballzzz i say!!! DO EETTT!!!

and you people form all other servers other than arch, i mean, the non archo playing people, what are you QQ'ng about, it it wasn't for the roll back to our server, you wouldn't be entitled to receive anything.... anyways some facts,

Check the archives,

None of you voiced out this much of hate when the duke rose glitch came into notice

None of you voiced out when the jail FC came into notice

NONE of you voiced out when the IG promotion glitched.

Only a handful few including myself voiced out the issue of roll back to archo, rest all of you were busy showing us the ToS.

Now that people some how managed to glitch the code, you are so annoyed ? Why ?

The only reasons i can figure of is, you had either stocked a LOT of Ocean orbs during sale, and wont be able to sell it sky high priced ? or is it that your pissed, cause you yourself couldn't glitch it ?

The management of pwi, has gained back a lot of its trust, by returning items lost during the roll back on archo, not only that, they over compensated for it as well.

So just go back and enjoy the game, they said they will punish people who really abused the code, give them time it will all be good.

and no, i wasnt able to glitch the code myself, it was shut off before even i woke up from sleep....
  • dumptie
    dumptie Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

everytime PWI suprises me how bad they handle situation

b:chuckleb:chuckleb
  • Barbique - Lost City
    Barbique - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    motoor wrote: »
    Are u that fking naive to think they will actualy do anything..they dont fking care..they will give meybe to few ppl 1 week ban..but refine will still be there..

Yes they don't care
  • xxtriedfailedxx
    xxtriedfailedxx Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So does this means that people that didn't got to redeem wont get anything...?foxy alone

Pretty sure that's exactly what it means.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If you play fair, you can at least play guilt-free.b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When they cant even **** code properly . How the hell will they track abusers ? SUCH A JOKE b:laugh
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited November 2013
    Options
    sadly enough, I think the code had issues cus I received 1 +10 d orb and nothing more.. considering I never let my mailbox get more then half full, I had more then enough space.

That... really sucks. Bad enough that there was the abuse issue but the code itself giving trouble doesn't help. D:
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Mods have no power ingame. I'm a regular player who volunteers to take time out of my day I could be spending playing or doing something else to help look after the forums.

I am sorry then, but if you are one of the 3 people who look into forums i didn't had much choice.
  • dainabg
    dainabg Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So lol this players will get ban for a week ro 2 or even 3 weeks , but they will log in to the game again with all refine +10 and +11 ?!

What about this players who didnt get even 1 orb ? Is fair game?

...sad
  • wissamidrissi
    wissamidrissi Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    motoor wrote: »
    Are u that fking naive to think they will actualy do anything..they dont fking care..they will give meybe to few ppl 1 week ban..but refine will still be there..

^ THAT ^
    yep....
    and they don't care who ever quit, there will be always naive people that would join and cash shop again and again, especially after the new update.
    but guess what, PWI "should" give free stuff at least activate the code.
  • cristinutza07
    cristinutza07 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    this is really unfair those who get 3 or even more orbs get to keepthem, they shoud give new codes
  • KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear
    KorruptSoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree, at least make the code active for those that couldn't redeem, that is truly unfair.

Agreed however please no more codes, email everyone thier compensation via in game mail.. we dont want another chance to abuse the codes again. b:laugh
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    When they cant even **** code properly . How the hell will they track abusers ? SUCH A JOKE b:laugh

They probably can't. Look at the goon glitch, they said for months that they are tracking the abusers, and in their final statement, they said they didn't have the tools to do it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • dumptie
    dumptie Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Let everyone atleast use the code once, some people actually work or go to school. It still says code is valid till sunday
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    My idea for tonight's NW: If I run into squads that are all maxed out, I'll just leave. I'd rather forfeit the land and take it back later, rather than add to your battle time and contribution with my death. :)
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree, at least make the code active for those that couldn't redeem, that is truly unfair.

^^ Please re enable code
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BootyfuuclL - Lost City
    BootyfuuclL - Lost City Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    hang them by the ballzzz i say!!! DO EETTT!!!

and you people form all other servers other than arch, i mean, the non archo playing people, what are you QQ'ng about, it it wasn't for the roll back to our server, you wouldn't be entitled to receive anything.... anyways some facts,

Check the archives,

None of you voiced out this much of hate when the duke rose glitch came into notice

None of you voiced out when the jail FC came into notice

NONE of you voiced out when the IG promotion glitched.

Only a handful few including myself voiced out the issue of roll back to archo, rest all of you were busy showing us the ToS.

Now that people some how managed to glitch the code, you are so annoyed ? Why ?

The only reasons i can figure of is, you had either stocked a LOT of Ocean orbs during sale, and wont be able to sell it sky high priced ? or is it that your pissed, cause you yourself couldn't glitch it ?

The management of pwi, has gained back a lot of its trust, by returning items lost during the roll back on archo, not only that, they over compensated for it as well.

So just go back and enjoy the game, they said they will punish people who really abused the code, give them time it will all be good.

and no, i wasnt able to glitch the code myself, it was shut off before even i woke up from sleep....
    "and no, i wasnt able to glitch the code myself, it was shut off before even i woke up from sleep...." sureee..
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah I wish they would at least let those who didn't get the chance to at least use the code once.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • imdivine
    imdivine Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Out of all the possible solutions I am having a hard time to imagine a worse one then the stuff PWE went with. Just a big slap in the face of all the players.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yeah I wish they would at least let those who didn't get the chance to at least use the code once.

^^ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver
    Bm_Babe - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    please re-enable codes for those of us that did not redeem it before the abuse started
  • ACutAbove - Archosaur
    ACutAbove - Archosaur Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I didn't even know about the code until it was too late. I don't really care though. All my gear is already +10 and unbound anyway.
  • /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary
    /Psychopath/ - Sanctuary Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Next Update :

Please wait for us to hire new programmers . Till then we cant give away new code ? b:laugh
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    That... really sucks. Bad enough that there was the abuse issue but the code itself giving trouble doesn't help. D:

I can confirm this happening with codes. It happened with my archer's account code when they first started coming out - people were rushing the redeem page so it was slow (though not to the extent we had with the global code), and I got an error when submitting my code - got the first two items and not the rest. It included the orb, though, so meh.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    This is seriously a ****ing joke. I cannot express that enough...
    I <3 AGOREY
  • JinxRake - Momaganon
    JinxRake - Momaganon Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Well...as per usual, the guilty will walk away scott free. Oh well, back to farming for some decent refines.

Guys...facebook bad rep, quitting the game, saying bad stuff about it...that's childish at best. Nobody cares, nobody ever will.
    If you have people that you enjoy playing with, keep on playing.
    If you don't and you don't like it here, go play something else, it's that simple.

No point in getting too riled up over another misstep from the PWI administration. That's life.
  • STrickeeN - Harshlands
    STrickeeN - Harshlands Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    srsly? thanks for giving all the haters, free +10
    i saw many including in my guild, all of thema abused it...
    do u rly think there r ppl who did it by accident? or unintionally? wow
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Yeah, hopefully the reedem come will be back and secured for those who got nothing as well as those who used the +10s to gamble +11 will get their gears stripped back to normal. I don't think its hard for them to check the gear upgrades between then and now to know who used it on what.

I believe the majority of non Americans didn't have a chance to reedem it since it was late at night for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AisIin - Heavens Tear
    AisIin - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    yeah I was one of the people who didn't get anything those people who didn't should get code just like everybody else just because we weren't all on at the same time that the code is out doesn't mean that we all should suffer because of it give us the same rights as everyone else I purely waited just so I wouldn't have to deal with the rollback and now I can't get the code that's not right..
This discussion has been closed.