Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Sacred - Momaganon
    Sacred - Momaganon Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's NOT FAIR. I only got 37 orbs while others got 50+...
    They probably won't rollback either since charge rewards promotion is running...

b:angryb:angryb:angryb:angry
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and whats with those that got the reward multiple times unintended? ban them?
    let them keep the orbs? rollback.

i did say (x) number of times i doubt any1 unintentionally got 30+ orbs =P but yea id say banning is a bad idea
  • AiIeana - Raging Tide
    AiIeana - Raging Tide Posts: 622 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hmmm just something that popped up in my head.. If they were planning on a rollback, wouldnt they have said something by now? Ahwell imma do something else, hope theres an update when i get back. Peace out and cya later! b:bye
    Malice Marshal and proud of it b:victory
  • Joe - Morai
    Joe - Morai Posts: 1,299 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    +1 roll back and no compensation

LOL no compensation? Who gives a **** about Orbs and stuff...our time is wasted. For nothing! Even x5 on all servers wouldn't be appropriate to cover up this mess!

Who gives me back my time I wasted the last days? If you just played a hour a day that wouldn't be a problem but lets say you got some free time and spend lots of hours all for nothing then isn't it understandable that anyone would be pissed?

If I'd known this I would have just played guitar all day long!
    My Barb:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#146464

My SB:
    mypers.pw/1.8/#141476
  • Spi - Morai
    Spi - Morai Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I remember early in one MMO (look at my sig for the game I'm talking about), there was an exploit where people could very cheaply refine all their gears to +12 (yes, that game has a +12 system similar to PWI). The whole server was up in arms about it, +12 messages were rolling across the chat.

Within a few hours, ALL of those +12 items disappeared, without even the need to roll back. The people who glitched and exploited lost all the mats they used exploiting this glitch. A gamemaster came on and said in chat, "We do not tolerate abuse of game glitches or mechanics in any way, and those who used this glitch will not be reimbursed for their materials".

The population that didn't cheat cheered for joy that day b:chuckle.

That's how a company PROPERLY handles something like this without completely destroying their reputation.

THAT would be perfect and would avoid a rollback...
    I voted yes hours ago.. but i definitly hope for a solution like the one you are talking about
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    YES!! f:grinf:grossf:cute omg FINALLY. Thats all i've been saying. TY

In all honesty at this point it really doesnt matter what they do. No matter what they do do the game is ruined for many people. I am quite shocked that it happened this way. Many of my friends were talking about this being a big conspiracy that they wanted to trash PWI and just move on to their newer games and stop supporting it...and while i think that is far fetched with this code issue it almost seems feasible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They probably won't rollback either since charge rewards promotion is running...

you shouldnt of had orbs anyways? lol
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i did say (x) number of times i doubt any1 unintentionally got 30+ orbs =P but yea id say banning is a bad idea

then again it nowhere said "you are not allowed to redeem more than once"
    it only said "cant".
    but yeah..rollback :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    and whats with those that got the reward multiple times unintended? ban them?
    let them keep the orbs? rollback.

If they do a roll back, then they dont have the orbs. Because!!

A Roll Back is like responding to a last save point in a Game that you play on PS2-3 or Xbox898945 (LOL). You dont have the items you previously had when you Roll Back. SO. Why ban players for something they dont have. Because Technically, when you roll back, f:gone It never happened
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • FooFighters - Raging Tide
    FooFighters - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Bonzoid - Momaganon another abuser? b:chuckle
  • SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear
    SpazziKitten - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Holy **** that's a lot of votes o.o
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or a legit angery post....either way b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bingaara
    bingaara Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:sad when you will Rollback it ?
    plz tell me
    plz Rollback PLZ
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    joe calm down, seriously. this is not about how much time anyone of us "wasted" its for the sake of the balance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Numelle - Raging Tide
    Numelle - Raging Tide Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013

I got 0 Orb's... what you have to say about that?
    edited November 2013

This my friends, is a troll account made to insight anger so you can all feel enraged to say more then just what a clear mind would think of. I wonder if anyone will fall for this thob:surrender
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ban any user who used more than they were supposed to. If they still have the rest take it away and the user goes unpunished. So ban any user who wanted to abuse it by using the stuff pwi it's not hard to correct this. What do you need to do to become a qualified GM like seriously.
  • dddd55
    dddd55 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    cc les noobs
    Pour ceux qui n'on pas pu ce co ce jours la sa ce passe comment ?
    Eh oui dsl on es pas tous de gros geek qui se connecte 24/24h b:sad
    Yes Fckinnn Yes for RollBack
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    meeeh i dont even feel like playing today... nation wars is going to be a mess...
    not fair to fight with some nabs i know .... knowing they are going to kill me because of their op gear :S
    P.D. got screenshots b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
  • xxtriedfailedxx
    xxtriedfailedxx Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are so many people that abused the codes... It would take them ages to punish them and only them. Rollback is the easiest solution to the problem. And the smartest, in my opinion.
  • F_M_Joshua - Archosaur
    F_M_Joshua - Archosaur Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Click here

Sing along if you know the words.

This is the song the guys at PWI love.b:chuckle
    If you don't like the way I talk, please, for everyone's sanity, keep in mind that I have ASPERGERS. I don't see a reason to not tell you like it is, or what I think of you. If you are being an idiot, or one minded, I tend to disregard you like trash.
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013

One of the code abuser, BAN HIM!
  • Djharry - Heavens Tear
    Djharry - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.
    its not peoples fault you have made error with how the code works for some reason people was able to repeat the code on the same account when its 1 per account so its not people abusing the code its a error you guys have made with the code its self so people stop crying over spilt milk ...
    ov cors people are going to try and repeat a code did you not think that pwi
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    There are so many people that abused the codes... It would take them ages to punish them and only them. Rollback is the easiest solution to the problem. And the smartest, in my opinion.

that's what i'm tryin to explain for the last 30 mins
  • Aftershocks - Harshlands
    Aftershocks - Harshlands Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    o.o trolololololololol

idk. Log and play...start to have fun. Farm some...then BLAM Roll back.

nah, think i'll not log til the roll back o.o or I get some orbs too XD didn't even know about it til about the time it was impossible to load the redeem page.

Anyways...

Pleasant Tacos to you!
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The way this thread is going Defenders will run away from office or will take leave for few days..... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • xvshadowvx
    xvshadowvx Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I got into this event before it shut down. I am one of the ones that got multiple orbs. I voted for a rollback, however. I hate that this has happened. The only reason I did it was because if I didn't I would be behind. Plus, free orbs right? I would still love for a rollback to happen, go back to the way it was.
  • phixion9999
    phixion9999 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback best option? to punish ppl that didnt use the code?
    stop crying ppl, i didnt use code at all, and still say no to rollback.

i wonder why that would be your forum name says it all
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    o.o trolololololololol

idk. Log and play...start to have fun. Farm some...then BLAM Roll back.

nah, think i'll not log til the roll back o.o or I get some orbs too XD didn't even know about it til about the time it was impossible to load the redeem page.

Anyways...

Pleasant Tacos to you!

mmmmm tacos and yea no point to play till sumthin is decided
    edited November 2013
    BREAKTHROUGH! BREAKTHROUGH AT LONG LAST! I would've posted something earlier, but I didn't want to ruin the moment! Cookies! Sleep! Rest!

Yes! Cookies! Sleep! Rest! Btw, if i remember correctly what i was told. PWI is in Cali? So that means its 10am? So, while im sure someone is up doing something, im also sure they are not in the mood to deal with such a huge game affect bug as this atm.
This discussion has been closed.