Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    use your little piece of brain..they issued a code yesterday and everyone is exploiting THAT code

i dont have my apples here or else i would show you the maths with apples b:thanksb:thanksb:thanks

Im just gonna shut up cuz clearly your apples fell too far from you family tree to remotely understand math. I am well aware of WHAT code they are exploiting but if that one code gives you THREE orbs each time you enter it and this person is saying he has THIRTY SEVEN orbs.....do you get the math there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Styfiler - Archosaur
    Styfiler - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Am i the only one who cant log in now ? b:shockedb:cryb:surrender
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well page is back up but code still not working. maybe they will get this resolved
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • Gragorn - Sanctuary
    Gragorn - Sanctuary Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Fc glich just got them lvl dream just got ppl 400m max i heard 10* orbs got some ppl like bilions + if pwi sets 10* on sale ppl charge so pwi lost cash to they wont let their pocket empty b:shutup

^ Exactly
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I've been playing 2-1/2 years. Main is almost 104, alts are 103 and 101. I've really had enough of PWI's flakiness. If a roll back occurs, I'll be out. Seriously. I'll just give away all my stuff (on Morai BTW).
    b:surrender
    I recently began playing Final Fantasy XIV. What a difference, in every way.
    b:victory

My personal theory with PWI: any programmer in China that demonstrates talent is taken by the military to **** the Pentagon and other global targets. And yes I'm being facetious there.
    b:laugh

Every programmer in China that demonstrates talent gets either killed or taken by the NSA to **** industrial/personal targets. That's why in the next expansion (K.)Alexander is the king
    (what other reason should there be to call a character "Alexander" in a chinese MMO). This expansion is a letter of recommendation written by the original devs which have to be already very desparte to get hired by Wanmei again. And yes I'm not being facetious there.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Well, duh. That's a given. We're ALL greedy little pricks here. It's just the people who can't admit it that I'm calling idiots.

I'll admit to being in the minority in not being a greedy little *****, but I'm not an idiot.

There are honest, mature players out here. How many will continue to play after yet another **** up, in which the greedy little pricks benefit the most, especially one of these proportions, is an open question.

-jax-
  • aegonvi87
    aegonvi87 Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Mods, GMs, anyone? What are you planning to do now?
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Am i the only one who cant log in now ? b:shockedb:cryb:surrender

No you are not. I can't either. I got DCed and i keep getting "Dced" before the logging screen even goes o.O
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • Glandire - Harshlands
    Glandire - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please wait: investigation in progress thingy still going on I assume?
    For sure they are no Sherlocks. f:laugh
  • friyamoon
    friyamoon Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I can't log in either..
  • ASliceofLife - Archosaur
    ASliceofLife - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think they decided what they are going to do and whatever it is is under way.
    edited November 2013
    Everyone shut up e.e They are doing something.
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • SuckMyCrit - Momaganon
    SuckMyCrit - Momaganon Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'll admit to being in the minority in not being a greedy little *****, but I'm not an idiot.

There are honest, mature players out here. How many will continue to play after yet another **** up, in which the greedy little pricks benefit the most, especially one of these proportions, is an open question.

-jax-

lix <3
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Update plz
  • Virtualoid - Dreamweaver
    Virtualoid - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They rollback. Everyone QQ.

They give compensation codes. More QQ.

Now they do this, and everyone wants a rollback. Don't you see it? The mastermind behind this was a genius...

._.

Next thing will be a week roolback. Everyone will QQ again.

Jokes aside, still very unfair for those who didn't got it.

I bet it really hurts when you missed the chance to get your +7 to +10, and then see people who obviously were too far to get at least +7, now carrying +10.
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Jingle bells next please for those wanting some holiday sounding tune.

Reading through the rage
    In an office full of money
    O'er the compensation we stage
    Laughing because its funny

Rollbacks are about to come
    Making the players fight
    What makes it great and fun
    Is there will be no NWs tonight!

Oh!!!
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • from3morroww
    from3morroww Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Seems like i cant login O.o says can not log in to server And then Disconnected from server
  • Styfiler - Archosaur
    Styfiler - Archosaur Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No you are not. I can't either. I got DCed and i keep getting "Dced" before the logging screen even goes o.O

THEY MUST BE KIDDING US NOW b:surrender
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    LMFAO GG GM'S JUST DC EVERYONE ON ARCH SERVER NOT IN AN INSTANCE REALLY GG! b:angry
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Archosaur people, calm your ****. Map crash.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xxhealbillyxx
    xxhealbillyxx Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tried for hours yesterday to log in to the redeem page. Gateway time out.
    Get back into the game only to have friends pm me telling me how they got 25 and more Dorbs and now all their gear is +10.
    Bitter? You bet I am. Jealous? You bet I am. What the heck? Seriously?
    Way too go PWI, now the server is a mix of overjoyed and nicely refined vs ticked off and got nothing. Sorry, I just don't feel like logging in for NW tonight to be a victim of the new rich. Lord knows, the new +10 crowd is probably wanting to try their new gear on us, the sucker class. Talk about a losing bet, I want no part of it.
    I think the part that bothers me the most was my so-called friends that never even mentioned this exploit earlier to me. Psst, hey, may want to check out the rewards page, nothing! Instead, they get all jacked up then rub it in your face.
    Looks like a T3ra weekend for me, **** this. Planetside2 and Blacklight, heck even Epic server has +12 Dorbs for sale by NPC's for 200k each. Everyone is +12 on everything. Time for a break from PWI.b:bye
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Reading through the rage
    In an office full of money
    O'er the compensation we stage
    Laughing because its funny

Rollbacks are about to come
    Making the players fight
    What makes it great and fun
    Is there will be no NWs tonight!

Oh!!!

b:dirty You totally rock there is no other way to possibly explain how incredibly awesome you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Izebelza - Dreamweaver
    Izebelza - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Odd becasue it seems that DW was the big offender of it and I can log on npb:chuckle
  • VyperionV - Lost City
    VyperionV - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    You kidding me? I don't feel like getting punished for the deeds of others. I JUST got caught up from the last rollback. Would be absurd.

Punishment? Rolling back 2-3 days is not a punishment. This is a game and you are a player. You play the game to have fun...therefor...If u played these days it means u had fun...and if there's a roll back...you will have fun again. It's as simple as that.
    edited November 2013
    Archosaur people, calm your ****. Map crash.

You sure it was a just server wide map crash Jark? Because other servers are saying they can't get in either. o.o
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    first - roll back
    second - **** up our conpensation
    third - they map crash us

all in all - WTB NEW GM'S THAT ARENT COMPLETE MONKEYS KTHX b:surrender
  • _Blood_Angel - Archosaur
    _Blood_Angel - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The problem is not PWI the problem is people are not honest. They stated Once per account, an honest person would do what it said. Even if there is a problem and can be done more than once. Some people got it more than once on accident I understand that but then there are hundreds of others players that abused the problem to gain something they did not earn. All those names scroll through on WC getting multiple Orbs shows you the ones who want something for nothing and would rather cheat than work for what they have in game.
    Being the best, wanting to be the strongest through a cheat just makes me wonder if they do it in life like they did the game.
  • Shaiij - Archosaur
    Shaiij - Archosaur Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sexy, sexy map crash. Bye Arch b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Im just gonna shut up cuz clearly your apples fell too far from you family tree to remotely understand math. I am well aware of WHAT code they are exploiting but if that one code gives you THREE orbs each time you enter it and this person is saying he has THIRTY SEVEN orbs.....do you get the math there?

just shut up... and listen little one... ill enlight you with my knowdledge b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    The code 6JMMAAB "Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account."
    hours ago the page was running slow but runing...the page had a little warning saying "please wait 10 minutes to use the code again"
    so... people kept redeeming those orbs every 10 minutes
    so 1 orb every 10 minutes...should i bring my apples to you???
    i dont feel like teaching you today math...ask your parents to pay you a tutor

• Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Roll back or i will quit.. and i m not the only one who thinks in that way..
This discussion has been closed.