Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lumatrons1 wrote: »
    first - roll back
    second - **** up our conpensation
    third - they map crash us

all in all - WTB NEW GM'S THAT ARENT COMPLETE MONKEYS KTHX b:surrender

Oh well ...

I dont think its gona happend tho. Or atleast it doesnt seem likely.

Still we are at 177-8 pages atm and growing at an alarming rate b:pleased

So lets see how far can it go xD
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Tetream - Lost City
    Tetream - Lost City Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The way this thread is going Defenders will run away from office or will take leave for few days..... b:laugh

He can just buy an identity stone and rename himself to "CauserOfNighmares".
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The problem is not PWI the problem is people are not honest. They stated Once per account, an honest person would do what it said. Even if there is a problem and can be done more than once. Some people got it more than once on accident I understand that but then there are hundreds of others players that abused the problem to gain something they did not earn. All those names scroll through on WC getting multiple Orbs shows you the ones who want something for nothing and would rather cheat than work for what they have in game.
    Being the best, wanting to be the strongest through a cheat just makes me wonder if they do it in life like they did the game.

and what about all these other people on different servers that abused the codes? not only archasaur players abused this but people on other servers who WERENT ENTITLED TO THIS.
  • plower
    plower Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How quickly PWE forgets their mistakes. You did these same things in Hero's of Three Kingdoms and lost most of the player base then just shut it down. You have made it possible for someone to be lvl 100 in two weeks on this game. Now you drop 10* orbs like candy and wonder why people quit.
  • Lix - Momaganon
    Lix - Momaganon Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lix <3

Honey bunches <3<3
  • Jakerams - Heavens Tear
    Jakerams - Heavens Tear Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The problem is not PWI the problem is people are not honest. They stated Once per account, an honest person would do what it said. Even if there is a problem and can be done more than once. Some people got it more than once on accident I understand that but then there are hundreds of others players that abused the problem to gain something they did not earn. All those names scroll through on WC getting multiple Orbs shows you the ones who want something for nothing and would rather cheat than work for what they have in game.
    Being the best, wanting to be the strongest through a cheat just makes me wonder if they do it in life like they did the game.

The problem is PWI though because THEY NEVER PUNISHED ANYONE for abusing anything before and people decided they can get away with it. It is bad management.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If it roll back. what is the date we will "respawn" ? I dont want loose all my exp im nearly 100 QQ

i know i just turned 100 yesterday and crafted my leggins with my 20 millions i had
    b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    TZoner - Raging Tide Posts: 1,764 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jairoluis wrote: »
    just shut up... and listen little one... ill enlight you with my knowdledge b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    The code 6JMMAAB "Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account."
    hours ago the page was running slow but runing...the page had a little warning saying "please wait 10 minutes to use the code again"
    so... people kept redeeming those orbs every 10 minutes
    so 1 orb every 10 minutes...should i bring my apples to you???
    i dont feel like teaching you today math...ask your parents to pay you a tutor

OMG....u dont get ONE orb u get 3 when u enter that code....and people found a glitch that lets you use the code more than once....so clearly you dont know anything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    If it roll back. what is the date we will "respawn" ? I dont want loose all my exp im nearly 100 QQ

Nobody knows but it may be 2-7 days
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Barbique - Lost City
    Barbique - Lost City Posts: 155 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As much as i find it pretty crappy,
    - the +10 orbs can only be used on bound items,
    - most active players already have +10 or above refines

but don't forget that are not only orbs, but and event gold, hp charms...u talk like all this are **** for many ppl...aren't realy!
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    codes abusin, arch crashin (again), forums ragin, people QQin, is this the end of pwi?b:shocked
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the redeem page is back apparently, but the code given on the first page don't work anymore
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • Ssaassaa - Lost City
    Ssaassaa - Lost City Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    You see it not only here also in all kind of other games or even in real life, its not all but some people will look only after their own advantage without thinking about the game or other players, they will use and search for every glitch, cheat, bot and use it as long as they risk nothing to loose.

Sure even when there are stricter banishments a few will always try to use such things, some will value the gain/risk ratio, but way less than otherwise.
    Even then the community see there are forms of punishment for rulebreakers who are used, all are treated similar and have to follow the rules or feel consequences.

Now even normal players must ask themself when they see the red chat, others can cheat and possibly gain that things but risk nothing whatever rule they break.
    A possible rollback hit all the same anyway and makes no difference, why should i not try it also when "all" others do it also (even so this "all" is only a small group of people).

A rollback ok but there should still be punishments for those people who took advantage of it.
    Cheating, rulebreaking, bot using, stealing,.. should always have the possibility of personal consequences.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    As much as i find it pretty crappy,
    - the +10 orbs can only be used on bound items,
    - most active players already have +10 or above refines

Really ?

Most of active players ?

So they will not loose from rollback.
  • lumatrons1
    lumatrons1 Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    OMG....u dont get ONE orb u get 3 when u enter that code....and people found a glitch that lets you use the code more than once....so clearly you dont know anything

the universal code YOU GET ONE. stop arguing already your boring EVERYONE. b:laugh and the other people who are threatening to rage quit that arent on arch server GG u guys werent supposed to get any compensation as you didnt have the roll back - go rage quit somewhere where people give AF
  • SyIver - Dreamweaver
    SyIver - Dreamweaver Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    codes abusin, arch crashin (again), forums ragin, people QQin, is this the end of pwi?b:shocked

Yes is the END of PWI....Penguins Did It!!! b:shocked
  • XCascadax - Harshlands
    XCascadax - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    well it would be rly nice if they could say somthing like ... yess there will be one or not ... coz i dont wanna waste hour's in bh's tt and stufff for then lose it all... sooo yea ---
  • from3morroww
    from3morroww Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Roll back would be the best thing since some people got like 30+ orbs some got notting :D
  • kar469
    kar469 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    people are curious if theres a glitch they will exploit
    this is pwi's fault not players and a rollback to solve problems caused by a rollback is just messed up sorry but its true b:victory
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Arch server crashed and DefenderOfDreams told the people on that thread he will get an engineer to get that server up again...now what about all of us...how long till we get some kind answer so all this rage can end?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Blood_Angel - Archosaur
    _Blood_Angel - Archosaur Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    and what about all these other people on different servers that abused the codes? not only archasaur players abused this but people on other servers who WERENT ENTITLED TO THIS.
    The game seems to have a lot of people willing to cheat. Wanting something they dont deserve and don't care if they do or not.
    In life if you were at a store bought $10 worth give them a $20 they give back $40 would you keep the money or point out the mistake and give the extra back?
  • Boomz - Harshlands
    Boomz - Harshlands Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Sweetie bot, please tell us what the record posts per hour on a single thread are? And please compare to this thread?
    ░░░░███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂ cause i can't make art, so i made
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤this awesome tank.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] 1 shot king. LV 150 FSP bosses hit for 3m. Top Player hit record: 652,656.
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can already see what is going to happen, in a few days a GM will reply "Due to our inability to track the offenders we cannot do anything. As a cookie we are giving every server 2x drops for a week" b:laugh

This game is so messed up its not even funny anymore lol
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

my friend got 7 orbs the way im telling you... i wont explain you how it is done...
    you are giving me a headache child b:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle
    ahhh tested by real people....and more than 1... i even have the screenshots of those "friends"
  • TZoner - Raging Tide
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the universal code YOU GET ONE. stop arguing already your boring EVERYONE. b:laugh and the other people who are threatening to rage quit that arent on arch server GG u guys werent supposed to get any compensation as you didnt have the roll back - go rage quit somewhere where people give AF

THE CODE GIVES YOU THREE....THAT IS THE NUMBER 3 of the TEN STAR DRAGON ORBS. ENTERING THAT CODE ONE TIME GIVES YOU THREE...3 TEN STAR DRAGON ORBS.....your intelligent astounds me good sir.....maybe one day u can teach pre k children how to count their crayons before they eat them since clearly u ate many of them when you were a kid yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The problem is PWI though because THEY NEVER PUNISHED ANYONE for abusing anything before and people decided they can get away with it. It is bad management.

+1 on that

other games would use a rollback and i even witnessed a game shutting their servers down due a bad glitch ppl were abusing to give them time to look into it and that no1 could abuse it any furter. it gave alot of QQ offc and first few days after it was bit calm on the servers but ppl did came back cuz they did realise they turnd the servers off to prevent any furter harm done by the glitch

if a game refuses to do a rollback after a glitch/abuse/mistake and the ppl making advantage of it dont get punished then theres nothing to be affraid off for any1 to abuse such situation since u wont get punished.

this might sound harsh but imo pwi needs to grow a spine and show their not affraid to use a drastic meassure as a rollback or a perma ban for every1 that abused the situation.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I still find this forum kind of amusing...but sadly weekend close meaning gm's go to sleep and when come bk will probably hope it's ''solved''. hopefully they will roll back before doing so
  • kar469
    kar469 Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    okay so pointed out i disagree with rollback nidea but i would like to know whats happening right now and when i can get back on my friends are getting married tonightb:victory
  • Acesstes - Archosaur
    Acesstes - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Wondering what gonna heppend next? Tsunami?
    Mistake = Roll back=Rage
    Roll back = Mistake=Rage
    mistake = server crash=Rage
    server crash = roll back?=Rage?

kinda i see some patern here lol
  • Zenzell - Dreamweaver
    Zenzell - Dreamweaver Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    The game seems to have a lot of people willing to cheat. Wanting something they dont deserve and don't care if they do or not.
    In life if you were at a store bought $10 worth give them a $20 they give back $40 would you keep the money or point out the mistake and give the extra back?

This is a terrible metaphor, there is no money being lost because the orbs are essentially worthless since they are untradeable, IE people who didn't get them still have to fork out coins to buy them.

A more accurate comparison would be if a company decided to give out a million dollars and decided the best way to do so was to just throw it randomly on the streets, then have everyone get mad because only some people got it.
    The 3 fundamental F's of Perfect World are "Fun, Fast, and Free."

You may pick two.
This discussion has been closed.