Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• Krisaore - Sanctuary
    Krisaore - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    err what's this **** happening ? ROLLBACK ASAP before it's too late... ppl in my server got up to 60 ocean orbs. I don't like the idea that i have to farm and merchant **** to earn my money for ocean orbs and then other ppl gets 60 of them for free...roll back now or u will see the massive ragequitting
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Imo rolback is the only way to go... its not just the orbs that makes it unfair for ppl but also the crapload of event gold ppl got. Thats free charms etc even more of a **** up for ppl who didnt abused or werent able to redeem the code. Banning the ppl who abused will not happen mostlikely thing thats gonna happen is mayby a new code and nothing against those that abused it.... happend with goon glitch aswell way to go pwi ! Just rollback now and dont wait longer.

Lol Quinnie, you still sportin' Enrage as your signature?
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    err what's this **** happening ? ROLLBACK ASAP before it's too late... ppl in my server got up to 60 ocean orbs. I don't like the idea that i have to farm and merchant **** to earn my money for ocean orbs and then other ppl gets 60 of them for free...roll back now or u will see the massive ragequitting

Roll back now and you'll see even more ragequitting, both from the people pissed about the rollback itself AND the people that get pissed off about the complications that will inevitably result from it.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    you have to roll back server or else the server will be really unbalanced i would leave too coz i didnt abuse the code and if no rollback no point of staying here were i worked on my sin for a year and made it +10 using my self money no thank you not wasting time on a game which isnt valuing my money and time i would be more happy to play Guild Wars 2 or t e r a
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Roll back now and you'll see even more ragequitting, both from the people pissed about the rollback itself AND the people that get pissed off about the complications that will inevitably result from it.

So... solution is to give everybody free +10 everything \o/ balance the servers \o/
    ...make the cashshoppers ragequit b:laugh or the extreme farmers...

No, better, make it a private server b:shocked
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • arun89
    arun89 Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited November 2013

NOT JUST RAGE QUITTING BUT GMS MIGHT LOOSE MONEY FROM PWI AND END UP JOBLESS b:cry .... Rather Roll back ..

IF Archosur was rolled back to 9th November why isnt a 24 hour ROLLBACK possible ?
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    can I have some too ? everyone is +12 now b:cry

Sure.
    Let me just put this here money in my account stash and...
    Ohhhh ya, it don't work that way.
    Sowwy :(
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
    edited November 2013
    swapneelk wrote: »
    you have to roll back server or else the server will be really unbalanced

No they don't, when all the underpowered quit cause they can't +10 everything, then the cashshoppers will rage that everyone on the server is equal, quit themselvea, and PWE will lose the entire cash base for PWI.
    edited November 2013
    No they don't, when all the underpowered quit cause they can't +10 everything, then the cashshoppers will rage that everyone on the server is equal, quit themselvea, and PWE will lose the entire cash base for PWI.
    ^This
    8D
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    eeepsilon wrote: »
    he refined dreamchaser...
    and yes you can do it.. the orb said UNDER 16, not 16 only or +15 or whatever
    and dreamchaser is bounded once equiped by nature...

so my point is: No, not everyone will get +10 or +12 for that thing, yes some will but most of the players who are gonna turn +10 or +12 with event orbs already had those from before that code, by buying those other codes from people or even scamming...

Well, we can't account for anybody's stupidity to refine dream chaser stuff, I don't think the orbs are time limited but I still can't log in to my account to redeem any code to verify. Those orbs could be saved for later when they are level 100 for their endgame gear.

I got my bow to +10 before this saga and i had to farm my *** off and taking advantage of the sale to obtain 3 x +10 orbs to make my bow from +7 to +10. Well it isn't easy to farm 150+M coins to do that. Now that every one is getting 3 x +10 orbs for free even more orbs, i feel that there is no point in farming anymore and even playing the game anymore, because whatever that commensurate with hardwork is gone.

This entire compensation saga will discourage both groups of players.

CSers who CSed their way to +10 or +12 will think that they have all wasted their money on the game now not having any advantage over others (oh, they are pay to win right?)

The other group who farmed away their life to +12 will feel that way too (well, time=money, people who spend time is equivalent to spending money too)

So in the end, are those free loaders, who does not CS, does not farm getting all the advantage.

So the entire compensation plan is a failure from the first release of the first code.

If there is going to be a roll-back, i would strongly suggest rolling back to last maintenance before any code was even released and then re-think, re-plan and re-execute a new compensation plan.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    NO...no more rollbacks... i refuse... i leveled up again after the first rollback...
    This is pwi's fault again..
    They didnt pay too much attention because they doesn't care
    its like "hey lets rewards those fools and make them happy with this op goodies and they will be okay... lets make them happy and they will leave us alone"

and nothing from a gm yet??? whats goin on guys... wake up!!!
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    NO...no more rollbacks... i refuse... i leveled up again after the first rollback...
    its like "hey lets rewards those fools and make them happy with this op goodies and they will be okay... lets make them happy and they will leave us alone"

It's midnight in cali, they're sleeping.

guess in about 8~10 hours we'll hear something about the situation
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Gee pwi some of us haven't redeemed the code yet.. at least disable it for people who have redeemed it already >.<
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »

GM said, that they had disabled codes for investigation of problem.
    UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    First off everyone was crying to NOT GET A ROLLBACK ...

Now everyone is crying to get a rollback ... Shamefull how it ends up being the same handfull of ppl !

Why would the fact some small number of ppl abused the code to no extent be cause for a rollback ? Those that used it more the X ammount of times should just get a ban.

I for one dont wana a rollback as i just sold some items for a few bucks on the AH so yeh...
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • sirussun
    sirussun Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Did anyone who is griping about the orbs actually read them. Hello!! [URL="[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/25sbygm.jpg[/IMG]"]25sbygm.jpg[/URL] Half the stuff your saying is ****. Come on now. Just punish people who have more than the three it sent with the single code. End of story
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2013

or they can wait for the next main expansion when those spirit cards thing came out and be gods again and one shot everyone else like always b:victory
    edited November 2013
    or they can wait for the next main expansion when those spirit cards thing came out and be gods again and one shot everyone else like always b:victory

It's time to D-D-D-Duel!!!!
    Slifer on you allz! >D
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • mirriras
    mirriras Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I missed the whole thing. Just logged in and found out about the code because of the uproar in game. Almost everyone i know spammed the code. Sad that something meant to help was ruined by peoples greed. I didn't even get to use it once. I'm for a rollback.
  • Senarlim - Heavens Tear
    Senarlim - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Some people got full +10 gear for free.
    Others got nothing.

This isn't fair. Please rollback or reset.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    sirussun wrote: »
    Did anyone who is griping about the orbs actually read them. Hello!! [URL="[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/25sbygm.jpg[/IMG]"]25sbygm.jpg[/URL] Half the stuff your saying is ****. Come on now. Just punish people who have more than the three it sent with the single code. End of story

lol what **** are you talking about?
    edited November 2013

or, wait for the new gear which will obviously be lvl 17+ since the free orbs specified lvl 16 or below gear.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mirriras wrote: »
    I missed the whole thing. Just logged in and found out about the code because of the uproar in game. Almost everyone i know spammed the code. Sad that something mean to help was ruined by peoples greed. I didn't even get to use it once. I'm for a rollback.

Same to me. Inform some of us (like me, for example), what is now in game (can't launch it after patch- manual patch is absent).
    edited November 2013
    I sure love the smell of rage in the morning...
    Night all
    Have fun waiting till 4pm for an answer
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not all of them intentionally abused the code, there was alot of lag on the site due to the amount of people visiting it, the code wouldnt go through when they were hitting the redeem button, showed the refresh circle in the top like it was thinking, but some continued to hit that button, when they got on game, there mailbox was a little fuller than they anticipated. so they should be punished for that and banned though right? smdh simple solution reopen the code let the users who havent redeemed yet redeem, make sure those who already have cant redeem again and call it a night. QQing on here really isnt going to make that big of a difference. PWE is going to do what they are going to do regardless. Might as well just get back on the game and try to enjoy it. just sayin
    edited November 2013
    I sure love the smell of rage in the morning...
    Night all
    Have fun waiting till 4pm for an answer

Night night Kitten.
  • mien2400
    mien2400 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Said Code has already expired
  • doomkitteh
    doomkitteh Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    solution would be that gms mail everyone one, like they do nw tokens, that way no body can abuse and everyone gets..
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    disabled??? it says "please wait 10 minutes to use this code again" nice way to disable something
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    not all of them intentionally abused the code, there was alot of lag on the site due to the amount of people visiting it, the code wouldnt go through when they were hitting the redeem button, showed the refresh circle in the top like it was thinking, but some continued to hit that button, when they got on game, there mailbox was a little fuller than they anticipated. so they should be punished for that and banned though right? smdh simple solution reopen the code let the users who havent redeemed yet redeem, make sure those who already have cant redeem again and call it a night. QQing on here really isnt going to make that big of a difference. PWE is going to do what they are going to do regardless. Might as well just get back on the game and try to enjoy it. just sayin

Enjoy it my ***, compare several months of working hard VS 5 min of clicking the mouse, not to mention people that got way more than 3, those who are against rollback abused it themselves apparently!
This discussion has been closed.