Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    First off everyone was crying to NOT GET A ROLLBACK ...

Now everyone is crying to get a rollback ... Shamefull how it ends up being the same handfull of ppl !

Why would the fact some small number of ppl abused the code to no extent be cause for a rollback ? Those that used it more the X ammount of times should just get a ban.

I for one dont wana a rollback as i just sold some items for a few bucks on the AH so yeh...

Was not a small number that abused it..it was abused so bad the web site crashed!
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol i have been busy for this week. and just read forum and all i saw is ppl getting many +10 orb for free and im none b:cry

im collecting gold just to get +10 orb. and now they get this for free and i get none. QQQQQ
  • Virtualoid - Dreamweaver
    Virtualoid - Dreamweaver Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I would hope that they fix this with a fair solution for everyone. Besides the issue of people getting a lot of them, there are those who couldn't get any orbs at all.

Took me too long to get my stuff, and couldn't do so on my bro's account (who was at school) or any other alt account's at all, 'cos the page was so slow, and ended being taken down.

Would have been easier to just mail a code to everyone, even if everyone started qqing 'cos of those selling them, at least all could get a chance to have it. ._.
  • Anhka - Sanctuary
    Anhka - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Why can't they just mail each player 3...why this redeem code ****...
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Enjoy it my ***, compare several months of working hard VS 5 min of clicking the mouse, not to mention people that got way more than 3, those who are against rollback abused it themselves apparently!

im against a rollback because
    A) i was level 99 before the rollback
    B) im level 100 now

do i look like i abused the rewards??? you better think before you write something else
    people always speak before thinking
    in this case write
  • Mainac_sin - Lost City
    Mainac_sin - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    please fix the abuse of code , meke something that balance back the situation , some ppl got like 80 orbs +10 and some ppl nothing cause wasnt on at the time u put the new code
    ppl working 3-4y for thei gear and now all sms to be broke , please save the situation
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ive worked hard and ive cash shopped, and it doesnt make a darn bit of difference to me who got the orbs and who didnt, im just tired of the melodramatic **** tbh with you, nobody is ever happy on this game with anything, theres always going to be people with different opinions, thats inevitable, but dang dude, get over it ijs. whats done is done, whining and crying like i mentioned previously is not going to change the situation.
  • KeiraBlade - Lost City
    KeiraBlade - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Cant believe I sat here and went thru all these posts....Only things I learned,,,,rollback for sure, and damn can Sweetibot talk like crazy. b:surrender
  • eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    not all of them intentionally abused the code, there was alot of lag on the site due to the amount of people visiting it, the code wouldnt go through when they were hitting the redeem button, showed the refresh circle in the top like it was thinking, but some continued to hit that button, when they got on game, there mailbox was a little fuller than they anticipated. so they should be punished for that and banned though right? smdh simple solution reopen the code let the users who havent redeemed yet redeem, make sure those who already have cant redeem again and call it a night. QQing on here really isnt going to make that big of a difference. PWE is going to do what they are going to do regardless. Might as well just get back on the game and try to enjoy it. just sayin

+1 to this

also i think that to avoid future issues like this
    PWI should send the items not using redeem but some other way
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol @ Keira
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

As usual, they did what they did for the Anni gifts, they didn't plan before the execution of the compensation and created a nightmare for support when everyone sent in ticket. In order to relieve the support of having reply millions of ticket, they released a mass redeem code. As usual, a short cut to fix a blunder causing yet another blunder and create a whole mess of things.
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

because GM don't know what toon do you need for +10 orbs b:cute (each ID can have 7 toon more)b:shocked
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jairoluis wrote: »
    im against a rollback because
    A) i was level 99 before the rollback
    B) im level 100 now

do i look like i abused the rewards??? you better think before you write something else
    people always speak before thinking
    in this case write

Your 1 lvl is irrelevant on the whole scene, we all sacrifice smth. (I will lose 1 meridian gate and it`s on the last circle, thus hard to open) besides it`s only a few hours since it happened, the sooner they do the rollback, the better!
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    ....Only things I learned,,,,rollback for sure... b:surrender

Yes, of course.

It must be done if economy of every server crashed and some players got billions while other got nothing.
  • Neodaystar - Sanctuary
    Neodaystar - Sanctuary Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    lol what **** are you talking about?

I've heard that people says if you bind your gear, you can refine it regardless if it is g16.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Your 1 lvl is irrelevant on the whole scene, we all sacrifice smth. (I will lose 1 meridian gate and it`s on the last circle, thus hard to open) besides it`s only a few hours since it happened, the sooner they do the rollback, the better!

i worked for several months to get ranked gear on my psy... rank 8 before maint... level 99 on my barb before roll back and our nation won and we got good amounts of tokens

roll back back to rank 6

tell me who lost more kiddo???
    im not a cash shopper and most of my savings went to repuatation which they are not on sale anymore
  • Anhka - Sanctuary
    Anhka - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    because GM don't know what toon do you need for +10 orbs b:cute (each ID can have 7 toon more)b:shocked

It doesn't matter because you can stash them anyway.
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Raging Tide Server still can use this code b:angry
  • dan555c3
    dan555c3 Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    rollback server! i got none codeb:angry
  • keileena89
    keileena89 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rollback.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I've heard that people says if you bind your gear, you can refine it regardless if it is g16.

Yes, the text on the orb is incorrectly translated. It means under or equal to G16. So RRR9, bounded G16 gear can all be refined.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    jairoluis wrote: »
    i worked for several months to get ranked gear on my psy... rank 8 before maint... level 99 on my barb before roll back and our nation won and we got good amounts of tokens

roll back back to rank 6

tell me who lost more kiddo???
    im not a cash shopper and most of my savings went to repuatation which they are not on sale anymore

We are speaking about a few hour rollback not days/weeks/months *sigh* You lose nothing in that period other than it gives you a 2nd chance to do those things again, you will still have rank items, nearly lvl up, etc.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No for Rollback , that means losing few days of farming in 2x .....(hundreds of mils for me).

go ban those who abused the code .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    after what i read on forum. please just roll back from when gm put the code in forum. please. i work hard to get coin and gold, it will be hard for me to accept they get lots of +10 orb for free. seriously. only several hours just rollback.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Raging Tide Server still can use this code b:angry

Not me though.
    Code has already expired.

And servers need rollback anyway.
  • vikis1
    vikis1 Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    the day before this code start, I spend a lot of money and bought my R9 belt. So, what it means to rollback for me??? You are crazy who is talking about rolling back...
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Options
    We are speaking about a few hour rollback not days/weeks/months *sigh*

i leveled up a couple hour ago *sighs
    and yes i crafted my gear a couple hours ago *sighs again
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Yes, of course.

It must be done if economy of every server crashed and some players got billions while other got nothing.

These kinds of arguments make me want to cry.

Have none of you seen the giant clusterfk that came out of our last rollback? And now you want to do it across all servers?

I hope you realize if they do a rollback, they can't just magically go back to right before the codes were released. It'll be either back to maint, or, more likely, back to last Saturday.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dyrl - Heavens Tear
    Dyrl - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    How can you call something abuse when you were not sure how the thing was working or what everyone was supposed to get? So lets relax and see where things end up. Ban?? Ok if we are going to do that then I want all Bots banned and everyone that went from 100 to 105 in a single weekend on game glitches. Furthermore, does it constitute abuse when the site said "You must wait 10 mins to apply again" and the forum says it is good through Sunday?? Rage is not the solution here.
  • Aryanz - Momaganon
    Aryanz - Momaganon Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    time for PWI to get a set of new PPL..

1) You made a mess of a database..b:shocked
    2) Gave codes as compensation to archo but redeemable everywhere. b:shocked
    3) Now gave a one time code for all but by mistake made it multi times redeemable on same account. b:shocked b:shockedb

Ridiculous!!! your 1 mistake on Archo Server Database made a complete mess on all PWI servers.
This discussion has been closed.