Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Comments

• robbyrobotter
    robbyrobotter Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Roll back of morai server to state of wednesday before server maintenance has happened. This was ****ed up seriously.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We are speaking about a few hour rollback not days/weeks/months *sigh* You lose nothing in that period other than it gives you a 2nd chance to do those things again, you will still have rank items, nearly lvl up, etc.

Sadly, they can't rollback to a point of which they don't have a restoring point of...
    Making "checkpoints" of every single hour per day is unrealistic, so if there is a rollback, chances are it will be a checkpoint of a few days back... Granted they most likely didn't make one from 5 minutes before they released the code...
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    These kinds of arguments make me want to cry.

Have none of you seen the giant clusterfk that came out of our last rollback? And now you want to do it across all servers?

I hope you realize if they do a rollback, they can't just magically go back to right before the codes were released. It'll be either back to maint, or, more likely, back to last Saturday.

It is equally for me. Even if for month backward.

Just bring back game which everyone can play as any other.
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    LodeJunior - Archosaur Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jairoluis wrote: »
    i worked for several months to get ranked gear on my psy... rank 8 before maint... level 99 on my barb before roll back and our nation won and we got good amounts of tokens

roll back back to rank 6

tell me who lost more kiddo???
    im not a cash shopper and most of my savings went to repuatation which they are not on sale anymore

Trust me, your opinion will change after Tonight's NW.
  • BungaSakura - Raging Tide
    BungaSakura - Raging Tide Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    to others just bought or just level, the roll back is only several hours. so u can get back ur coin from the gst and mog u get. and the exp, u wont lose that much exp. compare than the damage that has been done if we are not roll back server. we are talking +10 orb here.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I think a lot of people are misunderstanding how this actually worked.

There was no "glitch", no "****", the website literally said - after turning in the code -

'Please come back in 10 minutes to redeem your code again.'.

Whoever worked on this ****ed up and instead of making it a one-time redeemable code, well, they didn't.

Roll the servers back, preferably sooner than later. But please, don't **** up again.

Good luck on fixing this PWI.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i worked for several months to get ranked gear on my psy... rank 8 before maint... level 99 on my barb before roll back and our nation won and we got good amounts of tokens

roll back back to rank 6

tell me who lost more kiddo???
    im not a cash shopper and most of my savings went to repuatation which they are not on sale anymore

WTF are you talkin about, worst case scenario is a rollback of 72 hrs...
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Ppl who voting for a Rollback must know it wont happen for 10 hours or 1 day, it will happen for few days atleast .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • deathpack#7878
    deathpack#7878 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I Cant Redime My Code I Haven't Recive My Flyer I Have 6 Tickets Open No Resolution Problem After Problem Question When Are They Gona Put The Shiet Together Is Just Ridiculous At This Point The Level Of Ineptitude And Incompetency
  • szgdfsrghfdhfgh
    szgdfsrghfdhfgh Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback.
  • kakabulle3
    kakabulle3 Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    [COLOR="Orange"]var care:Number =1
    var complaints:Number =0

If (PWI.error==true){
      If(complaints>=1){
         care -=1
      }
      If (care< -(10000000000*3.14159265359)){
        deploy.compensation == true
      }
      If (deploy.compensation != false){
        pat.yourself.on.the.back.play();
        gotoURL([URL="http://www.theoffside.com/files/2007/08/weekend-watch-pat-on-the-back.jpg"]http://www.theoffside.com/files/2007/08/weekend-watch-pat-on-the-back.jpg[/URL])
        PWI.mainframe.deploy.extraJOLTcola.devs ++
        devs.go.home.early = true
        ignoreForums = true
      }
    }[/COLOR]

b:victory i can also code for PWI.. i hope they hire me b:thanks
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Trust me, your opinion will change after Tonight's NW.

are you going to give me your tokens???
    or how is my opinion going to change???
    P.D. i woke up 1:30 minutes ago so i didnt get to redeem 1 code
  • ShadeParadox - Raging Tide
    ShadeParadox - Raging Tide Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'm not big on guns either but if everyone else has them I wanna make sure I can get my hands on the biggest one I can." - Garibaldi

I'm not big on people exploiting. But if everyone else got an infinite number of bonus items, then I want them as well. Doesn't everyone share this feeling?

I received nothing. Nothing at all.

2 solutions:
    1) Let everyone exploit all they want.
    2) Take away all pack items from this mess.

I don't care which solution you choose just pick one.
    b:angry f:fume
  • Anhka - Sanctuary
    Anhka - Sanctuary Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Good thing I didn't really do anything much in this game since maint...still though, crying about 1 level or a few millions of coins versus people randomly popping up with full +10s...get some perspective mother****er...yeah that'll give you something else to cry about real soon.
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well put
  • Miranah - Lost City
    Miranah - Lost City Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    hundreds of ppl on LC got 10030303301 x 10304534034023 "10STAR" orbs wohoooooooo

damn this redeem site is always so nice buggy...

24h server rollback why are u not coming???

GMs why are u work like usual dont dont give any feedback?

BTW there are hundreds of player who **** the same with those dreamchaser packs. they have stacks full of x9999 of them aswell...

Why is there no justice in pwi? b:chuckleb:chuckle

Thanks
  • _Letholdus_ - Sanctuary
    _Letholdus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I did a lot of stuff across 4+ chars over the last 1-2 days but I don't even care I would much rather them roll the server back and I lose everything done. Yeah I will probably lose 20-30 mil between BHs and TT mats farmed.

But its pretty unfair that some people have full +10 to +12 armor now from this while others got either nothing or only 3 Orbs. I would like to refine my stuff too!!

Of course the majority of people who exploited this wont want the server reverted and the people who didn't will want it reverted.

I really hope PW does the right thing and rolls the server back. If they don't I will be pretty upset about this.
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Good thing I didn't really do anything much in this game since maint...still though, crying about 1 level or a few millions of coins versus people randomly popping up with full +10s...get some perspective mother****er...yeah that'll give you something else to cry about real soon.

this is archosaur server gtfo here
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    are you going to give me your tokens???
    or how is my opinion going to change???
    P.D. i woke up 1:30 minutes ago so i didnt get to redeem 1 code

Oh, you try tonights NW and you see if you get spawn killed all the time lol and sent back to base and in case you didn't know, you lose all your precious buffs from NW when you reach lvl 100.
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    just rollback 5 years ago \o/ weeeeeeeeeeeee everyone will be lvl one wonder how nw would be with all lvl 1 fight - after allow lvl one enter nw area-b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • SinfulLia - Archosaur
    SinfulLia - Archosaur Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    "code has already expired"
  • keileena89
    keileena89 Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Really, I don't care about 50kk that I farmed yesterday. I prefer to lost it than playing in more unbalanced game than it already was.
  • Valnix - Raging Tide
    Valnix - Raging Tide Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i also cannt redeem code as its not working
  • Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    plz roll back before i sell all r9 mats b:laugh now I need my r9 mats come back. b:dirty
  • jairoluis
    edited November 2013
    Oh, you try tonights NW and you see if you get spawn killed all the time lol and sent back to base and in case you didn't know, you lose all your precious buffs from NW when you reach lvl 100.

as long as my level is untouched rollback the server 1000 times
    b:dirtyb:dirtyb:dirty
  • Glandire - Harshlands
    Glandire - Harshlands Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited November 2013

24h server rollback why are u not coming???

Because, as many people said before, they can not get back to certain point in time as they wish, they need to have backup point to back to and last one is probably somwhere around last maintance. If we're lucky.
  • NRGLG - Heavens Tear
    NRGLG - Heavens Tear Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kakabulle3 wrote: »
    [COLOR="Orange"]var care:Number =1
    var complaints:Number =0

If (PWI.error==true){
      If(complaints>=1){
         care -=1
      }
      If (care< -(10000000000*3.14159265359)){
        deploy.compensation == true
      }
      If (deploy.compensation != false){
        pat.yourself.on.the.back.play();
        gotoURL([URL="http://www.theoffside.com/files/2007/08/weekend-watch-pat-on-the-back.jpg"]http://www.theoffside.com/files/2007/08/weekend-watch-pat-on-the-back.jpg[/URL])
        PWI.mainframe.deploy.extraJOLTcola.devs ++
        devs.go.home.early = true
        ignoreForums = true
      }
    }[/COLOR]

b:victory i can also code for PWI.. i hope they hire me b:thanks

That's horrifying code (plus mistakes (line 9)). How long have you been programming? 6 months? I say this because there was once a time when I was in middle school and my code looked that bad. Now as a programmer of 10-years, I look at that and it looks bad, even if it was just a joke.

Hint: Don't compare boolean values to false and true. It makes no sense. The boolean value is itself already true or false. A simple boolean not will flip its value if necessary.
    Kernal32.dll error? Get Arc XP for PWI because PWE Derpped -->http://www.nrgs.org/dev/arcxp/ArcXP.zip<-- (Don't select the arrows!)

Forums. Where opinion is truth, truth are facts, facts are wrong, and wrong is an opinion.

My site: >http://nrgs.org&lt; | Free and open source tools and utilities developed by me
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I get an error:

"Code has already expired."

Please fix.
  • TryIt - Raging Tide
    TryIt - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello Perfect World citizens!

We've finalized our compensation efforts for the past month of various issues that have affected many of you this holiday season.

-Redeem the following code to any character on any server for a collection of goodies including bound dragon orbs! The code is redeemable once per account.

6JMMAAB

Code ends on Sunday, November 24th @ 11:59 PM PST

We thank all of you who have stayed with us during these turbulent times, and please continue being awesome!

-PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.
    Oh something going wrong ?
  • LodeJunior - Archosaur
    edited November 2013
    For those who all said no to the proposed roll-back because you made 100+ millions over the last few days or even level up a few levels, put on your thinking cap and think of the future. You are going to spend years farming or the amount of CSing to match those who have gotten the advantage. Don't think of NOW, think of the days to come.
This discussion has been closed.