Final Compensation - For All (12.12.13 UPDATED)

Options

Comments

• Flamengo - Raging Tide
    Flamengo - Raging Tide Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    131122031512.JPG

how i can get orb+10 like this?b:sad
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I know some people don't want to roll back because of their EXP, good reward from BH 100, selling stuff and got money etc... but abuse +10 orb and let it go not a joke!! it will destroy people's feeling who didn't abuse that glitch, people who farm, real cash +10 their gears, game balance, etc....

What would you do PWI ?!! Roll back or NOT!! Or Ban people who did glitch ??

Come out and say something as soon as possible. Don't let people waiting like this. It is a serious problem.
  • UnbrokenWill - Archosaur
    UnbrokenWill - Archosaur Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I can almost do lots of things. Too much thinking makes my brain ache. I prefer regular.

Sweetiebot, your pistons must be running too fast. I think you should take a break, and maybe go get a massage for your achey head.

Sweetiebot, please ignore this thread for 1 day. Doctors orders (Greys makes me think I'm in medicine).
  • swapneelk
    swapneelk Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Honesty i want you guys to roll back the server to the time before you gave this 6JMMAAB Code if you dont it will be a loss for every other player who paid for orbs with real money/coins people are stacked with 100s of orbs now server is complete unbalanced not only that PWI will loose revenge for a long long time if you dont roll back ijs
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Sweetiebot, your pistons must be running too fast. I think you should take a break, and maybe go get a massage for your achey head.
    "Fast" is a relative term - it could mean anything. Thanks for your sage advice.

Sweetiebot, please ignore this thread for 1 day. Doctors orders (Greys makes me think I'm in medicine).
    Hey that's an admin-only request. SweetieBot doesn't have to listen to you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• eeepsilon
    eeepsilon Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    what surprises me is that I see a lot of people angry that so many will be +10 or +12 or whatever, BUT the day before this code and even a few hours before the code,

There was people getting dozens of these orbs, and dont said to me it was their 3 or 6 or even 9 orbs from 2 or 3 accounts, im not talking obout those.

Because it was DOZENZ on plural, some of this players were just buying them

And i only saw a minority talking about the problem... And yes I know that people who sold them could do it if they want... but thats not the issue here, the thing is that if those players were buying those codes for low prices, they already were able to become +10 cose if they had lets say +5 refines and g16 / r9, they are more than capable to get those orb codes for those low prices.

The only diference i see here is now almost all people was able to get them... but think
    this:

all those are 100+?

all of them are g16 or r9 or rrr9 omen?

all of them have account stash?

The answer to this is no...

and to put it even more easy for you people i will tell you about something that some friend said to me...

A friend of his, a casual player who is 60 or so got those 3 orbs just 3

you know what he did with them?

he refined dreamchaser...
    and yes you can do it.. the orb said UNDER 16, not 16 only or +15 or whatever
    and dreamchaser is bounded once equiped by nature...

so my point is: No, not everyone will get +10 or +12 for that thing, yes some will but most of the players who are gonna turn +10 or +12 with event orbs already had those from before that code, by buying those other codes from people or even scamming...
  • Kittennice - Heavens Tear
    Kittennice - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,744 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So simple minded
    Just make a computer program to scan for users that used the code more than once and ban their accounts.

Here I'll start it for you:

int code; //number of times code has been activated
    int i=0;
    acct[]; //accounts connected to code activation
    count=0; //checks if account used code more than once

while(i<code){

for(int k=0; k<i; k++){ if((acct==acct[k])&&(k!=i)){count++;
    if(count>=2){ //ban them >D
    count=0;}
    }

i++;
    }
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^
    {=^.^=} < I'll never give up. Never give in. )

I'm for The Cursed!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=656132
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Erm i get code has expired b:cry
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Moiraine_A_S - Dreamweaver
    Moiraine_A_S - Dreamweaver Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I agree with TheMVP's post; rolling back the servers are not the way to go...it wasn't even an intentional glitch for some people; they redeemed the code ONCE and when they opened their mailbox, it was just flooded with stuff from PWI. I just don't want to lose the levels on my baby archer & I didn't even get to redeem the code cause it was so laggy trying to log in, I just figured I would give up & wait.
  • XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear
    XXOGCaliXx - Heavens Tear Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rollback please or you loose yet another player.
  • venomseeker
    venomseeker Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Personally i am not a fan of the idea of a rollback, Ive lvld toons and cashshopped quite a bit, to have to regress and do all that over is annoying. People have exploited glitches in this game from the beginning of time, what about all those 105 toons who got there cause of that frost glitch? gonna roll back till before they were 100 as well? I forsee alot of people not logging on if they rollback just because of the annoyance. The games already dieing, the good that comes from this, pvp might boost up on all servers now since individuals are on a lvl playing field now. not to mention more people running instances now thaty couldnt do so before because of low hp or what not. Im not making excuses for anyone or anything, but in my personal opinion a rollback will do more dmg than good in the long run.
  • jairoluis
    jairoluis Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    i saved my first codes to use them for my next set of armor... i was planing go ranked... now i cant use the codes i saved.... people kept using the codes more than 3 times...

why this happens to a big company
    are you guys being paid???
    did you guys graduated from technichal institute???
    do you guys know how to turn on/off a pc???
    do you guys know how to perform a back up???

why is this happening pwi??? didnt you think of the problem a single action can yield???
    whats going to happen tomorrow in nation wars???
    you guys better figuere out something because
    people will stop buying zhen
    people might start leaving the game

If your going to do something plan ahead... now this archosaur server is a mess...a mess that even with a roll back wont be fixed
  • kuba098
    kuba098 Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Rollback or i quit too ...
    edited November 2013
    Options

If they cared about losing one player, we wouldn't be going through this today
    ijs
    The VenoX: Heavy Pure Melee (Axe User with a hint of magic) Venomancer and Proud
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Bro, I'm glad to hear you're down with an acct del too. This is madness.
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'll happily take the coins, assets and gears of anyone that's rage quitting because of this! b:thanks
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I'll happily take the coins, assets and gears of anyone that's rage quitting because of this! b:thanks

Hey, hey
    They on my server
    I get dibs first
    ;3
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Hey, hey
    They on my server
    I get dibs first
    ;3

Too bad both our gear for our venos are bound.
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    So simple minded
    Just make a computer program to scan for users that used the code more than once and ban their accounts.

Here I'll start it for you:

int code; //number of times code has been activated
    int i=0;
    acct[]; //accounts connected to code activation
    count=0; //checks if account used code more than once

while(i<code){

for(int k=0; k<i; k++){
    if((acct==acct[k])&&(k!=i)){
    count++;

if(count>=2){ //ban them >D
    count=0;
    }
    }

i++;
    }

This code makes me want to cry b:cry
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Quinnie - Heavens Tear
    Quinnie - Heavens Tear Posts: 314 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Imo rolback is the only way to go... its not just the orbs that makes it unfair for ppl but also the crapload of event gold ppl got. Thats free charms etc even more of a **** up for ppl who didnt abused or werent able to redeem the code. Banning the ppl who abused will not happen mostlikely thing thats gonna happen is mayby a new code and nothing against those that abused it.... happend with goon glitch aswell way to go pwi ! Just rollback now and dont wait longer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2013
    Options

Good >:3
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
  • Jarkhen - Archosaur
    Jarkhen - Archosaur Posts: 990 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

I was literally about to say the exact same thing, word for word.
    Current: http://mypers.pw/1.8/#133167
    105-103-102

TW/NW Videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/Axel3200

Some people get R93 and become another cookiecutter DD, other people get R93 and get called out as serious threats. At some point, it's just not about gear anymore. - Qui
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,396 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Good >:3

(because of how it'll never work)
    Soon™
    Well, maybe later, semi-retired.
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options

Don't use above "code". Those was joke of child.
  • Sylki - Harshlands
    Sylki - Harshlands Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    I barely managed to only get 1 code. Didnt even bother to try more. And why would i? Im happy enough with the 3 orbs and all the other goodies. Dont judge me fool! U dont know anything about me.

same here AiIeana
    I guess you got your share of the orbs, of course you are against it!

yea I got my fair share...got the 3 orbs and the rest of the stuff and I'm not rly against a roll back.
    Do you realize if there will be a rollback it will a 24h rollback and basically you would loose only the abused things from the CODE? you will loose only what you shouldnt even have...not 4 1/2 years of work..ijs no offense :) oh and one more thing..do you realy think ppl who will maybe do something or not about this issue will read yur post? b:chuckleb:laugh

not rly aganst a 24 hour roll back..but I'd like my 20mil I farmed in that 24 hour period bck and I bet ppl that got lucky on bh/packs would like their stuff too.
    Rollback = rage
    no rollback= rage
    presents = rage
    remove presents = rage

.....just free up the code till Sunday and let the chips fall where they may. **** it, it's the Holidays. b:victory

amen...sounds like a good solution to me lol muahahahah I could b a +12 r9rr then ...oh yea..and every1 else on the server b:surrender
    You people complaining about lost exp on toons, pets, lost rerolls/good stats or winnings from packs really need to take a step back and look at the big picture.

Ocean orbs are valued at around 70 mil on my server at the moment. The intention was each account gets 3 10* orbs, or 210 mil in "savings" that they would not have to spend otherwise.

What happened is some accounts got 210 mil. Some accounts got 0. And some accounts got over a billion worth of Ocean orbs. That's some people, a good 40 or more from my own observation on my server's red chat, that now have an extra FEW BILLION coin to spend on whatever else they want. Like a brand new r999 on that same account that they can now +10 for free.

We need a rollback. There is no way that the unreliable coding that allowed this to happen in the first place will be able to identify ALL of those who exploited the glitch in order to remove the orbs and the obtained/applied refines to the point that would make it "fair" and "balanced" for everyone.

We need a rollback.

very valid point.
    What some people have to realize is you can't punish people by IPs. I live in a house where three of us play PWI. Plus a friend of mine was at my house on pwi with me when this happened. This would mean just cause three or four accounts accessed the code from the same IP Doesn't mean they are alts.

true very true... any1 on my net has the exact same ip.
    overcomem wrote: »
    I know some people don't want to roll back because of their EXP, good reward from BH 100, selling stuff and got money etc... but abuse +10 orb and let it go not a joke!! it will destroy people's feeling who didn't abuse that glitch, people who farm, real cash +10 their gears, game balance, etc....

What would you do PWI ?!! Roll back or NOT!! Or Ban people who did glitch ??

Come out and say something as soon as possible. Don't let people waiting like this. It is a serious problem.

we probably won't hear from GMS til morning..pretty sure they're out of the office b:avoid
    I'll happily take the coins, assets and gears of anyone that's rage quitting because of this!

and the vultures start to circle.....-flies around-...I'll take all ur stuff if u're on Harshlands server all of u rage quitters. thx
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Too bad both our gear for our venos are bound.

Oh I have no need for the gear
    Just the monea
    :3
    Having fun since lv1
    5 more levels baby!
    ^_____^

I'm for The Cursed!
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just the monea

Well, that you'll have to get from OG, I be a broke-*** veno.
  • Toddloveleah - Harshlands
    Toddloveleah - Harshlands Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    plz bring back the code...i didnt even get to use once :/ was working :(
  • Kayzn - Sanctuary
    Kayzn - Sanctuary Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Just the monea

can I have some too ? everyone is +12 now b:cry
  • overcomem
    overcomem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Options
    b:bye. No roll back so i can leave this game, getting my life back no more for online game. I really regret I didn't quit this game since Nation War (NW) came out, mess up economy, **** up R9 +12 with top shards, **** up people who got Nirvan T3 before NW with their effort, and new shard attack lv +2 orb gonna be 1 shot everyhing, rolled back Archo server and **** up poeple again. and last thing +10 free orbs not for ALL. You did really really really really really good.

Good job PWI!!
This discussion has been closed.