Rollback... Yes or No???

Comments

• Merricle - Heavens Tear
    Merricle - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback please. sure some will hate it and feel it's unfair, and find stupid reasons to complain, but there's not a lot else that can be done. CANNOT make everyone happy, but you can fix the server
  • IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide
    IshidaUryuu - Raging Tide Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollbacking a server is like formating a computer. As an I.T guy if you cant fix the problem and format a pc it just shows how useless you are and how inexperienced you are.

Fix the problem by banning the noobs who abused it. Or drop their refines to +0 so they can go and abuse the arch elder with throwing mirage celestones at him.
  • manuhsz
    manuhsz Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ROLLBACK ASAP!! PLS GM's b:surrenderb:cryb:angry

Will not play until the server is back to what it was or close to it!
  • moon3d
    moon3d Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    RollBack!!!b:surrender
  • Xxharliexx - Sanctuary
    Xxharliexx - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I Wont Play Agin Till There Is A Rollback
  • vitoryxxxx
    vitoryxxxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollbacking a server is like formating a computer. As an I.T guy if you cant fix the problem and format a pc it just shows how useless you are and how inexperienced you are.

Fix the problem by banning the noobs who abused it. Or drop their refines to +0 so they can go and abuse the arch elder with throwing mirage celestones at him.

You do realise that's more then half of server that should be banned according to you right?
  • buffslut6
    buffslut6 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The thing people dont realize is that the rollback would be to last maintanance, so you'd lose all your "farming" and "merchanting" etc etc, from tuesday night. All progress up to this point or whatever point they decide to "rollback" will be lost.

This isn't just about the dragon orbs now.
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If they did a rollback now, it would be too late and people would loose out on extra hours of in-game work because PWE decided to not have staff on during the night. Realistically, if a rollback was going to happen, it should have been within the first few hours - not a day or two later.

I don't think it's fair either way this is handled. To ignore the issues would be wrong as well.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Jesya - Lost City
    Jesya - Lost City Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    buffslut6 wrote: »
    The thing people dont realize is that the rollback would be to last maintanance, so you'd lose all your "farming" and "merchanting" etc etc, from tuesday night. All progress up to this point or whatever point they decide to "rollback" will be lost.

If losing all of that means to bring some balance back then I would rather lose all my farming and coin made.
    b:bye
  • SilverMayhem - Archosaur
    SilverMayhem - Archosaur Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:cry No i dont want a roll back..

b:sad Then they will give out another code and i'll have to waste another day of sitting through Red Spam because of it...

b:angryb:angryb:cry
    Logic = Against ToS. It's the answer to all "Wtf..." Moments during normal gameplay with other players.
  • ZoneSplit - Dreamweaver
    ZoneSplit - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I am not a cash shop player,and havent really read all these posts,and yes i am kinda poor,my gears are all only + 5,but well these +10 orbs are bad,please do a rollback

Just tryna add my opinion in to help the cause
  • vitoryxxxx
    edited November 2013
    If losing all of that means to bring some balance back then I would rather lose all my farming and coin made.

Agreed
  • einzberg
    einzberg Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    b:surrender u,u i need to play b:surrender but i dont gonna pla anymore if the Gm`s guys dont make something about thisb:cryb:sadrollback to yesterday in the morningb:sad
  • FateSoul - Lost City
    FateSoul - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A rollback would not just be to a certain point, it's going to be back to maintenance. What all of you idiots don't understand is that you're not only going to lose the few hours of that code being abused but all the progress made from tuesday nights maintenance until the point they do their "rollback".
  • XxWilxX - Heavens Tear
    XxWilxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 202 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    A rollback would not just be to a certain point, it's going to be back to maintenance. What all of you idiots don't understand is that you're not only going to lose the few hours of that code being abused but all the progress made from tuesday nights maintenance until the point they do their "rollback".

I dont care, ROLLBACK NOW
  • bluestuffzzz
    edited November 2013
    obitole wrote: »
    NO.
    get rid of this useless people and ban them
    let them start from level 1 as punishment
    if they leave ohhh well...they should pay for their actions

Stop being an idiot. Some players obtained more than one set of goodies, because the system locked up, and/or they clicked the button more than once while waiting for the page to load. You think that people should be banned because of a poor decision that PWE had on implementing a code for free gifts? You are an idiot.
  • RankNine - Momaganon
    RankNine - Momaganon Posts: 1,241 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    buffslut6 wrote: »

we DO realize.
    and if i am willing to sacrifice 350 mil coins for the sake of balance, then **** must be real.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    noob, can only run, spawnkiller, only white vodoo, only plays for kd,
    never kills anyone, only gear, no skill, no life, cash only, eats dogfood to cash more, lives at moms,
    only survives cause of cleric heals, if we had your gear you would lose. b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • vitoryxxxx
    edited November 2013
    Roll it back, disable all the codes and no more compensations to anyone because you all don't need them anyway since you sell it for coins. You farmed something? well then farm it again if you gonna quit game you played for years just for 1 week that's your own problem.
    banning people? well gm's better have ALOT of patience sorting every single idiot that abused it....i am sure it will only take a year or so.
  • metalmana
    metalmana Posts: 419 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The players that say "no" are those that got 50 orb, all gears +10 and those who sold CODE ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER!! Yes they was selling CODE TOO on archosaur server!!

The only way is a Rollback to the 20th after maint. and before NW please so the rollback not affect it.b:surrender.
  • bluestuffzzz
    edited November 2013
    metalmana wrote: »
    The players that say "no" are those that got 50 orb, all gears +10 and those who sold CODE ON ARCHOSAUR SERVER!! Yes they was selling CODE TOO on archosaur server!!

The only way is a Rollback to the 20th after maint. and before NW please so the rollback not affect it.b:surrender.

Way to generalize every player in PWI. Idiot.
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Eh not true. There are people who didn't get anything and vote against the rollback and there are people who got orbs and vote in favor of the rollback.

No need to try finding the motives behind why people vote one of the other...quite pointless.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • ihibari
    ihibari Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    People QQ because of rollback. Now people QQ and demand there be another rollback. I never got my personal codes either and I have 3 active accounts 100+ and 2 in the 90s. No matter what people are going to QQ all day long. Quit the game if you want I'll glad accept account donations <3 ;Pb:victory
  • tankounet
    tankounet Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    First rollback made mess for only one server, now you want for all server?

Put new code and let people abuse, it's the only way...
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    tankounet wrote: »
    First rollback made mess for only one server, now you want for all server?

Put new code and let people abuse, it's the only way...

Lol, would actually be the best option other than a roll back I guess. I vote for that.
  • Sugar_Lips - Dreamweaver
    Sugar_Lips - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Yes please...GM's please teach these people that there is justice and Roll back. b:angry I vote yes yes yes
  • Athazel - Archosaur
    Athazel - Archosaur Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    For the rollback of course. Though I am not sure if anybody will be left wanting to play this game. The staff is just amazing at their job, giving everybody 10*'s and **** up everything yet again. I cannot understand how stupid they can be sometimes. And no, if you think I didn't get anything, you are wrong. I got them, I refined my gear, but I want to quit cause I lost the joy in playing PWI again. It's just not fair to either side of the players. If there won't be any rollback's, I WILL leave the game forever. I ain't some kid that's crying that he'll leave and then after come back. I really will quit this hole of mess. Sooo f...... tired of it.
  • Impatiens - Raging Tide
    Impatiens - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Just roll back and dont give us anything please ._.
  • Zymari - Archosaur
    Zymari - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I VOTE HHHEEEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I vote NO. I vote NO. I vote NO.

I just spent real money on the game to purchase things from the boutique which I then used to refine gear like a normal person would WITHOUT CHEATING AND GETTING EXTRA +10 BOUND ORBS!. Refined gear to +7 on 3 characters.

Spent a ton of time farming TT for mats to make g16 gear which is now refined.

Spent the past few days RELEVELING my venos pets AGAIN!!! had to relevel my sin AGAIN!!! Had to relevel my veno... AGAIN!!!!....

NO ROLL BACK!!!!
  • vitoryxxxx
    edited November 2013
    I VOTE HHHEEEEEELLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I vote NO. I vote NO. I vote NO.

I just spent real money on the game to purchase things from the boutique which I then used to refine gear like a normal person would WITHOUT CHEATING AND GETTING EXTRA +10 BOUND ORBS!. Refined gear to +7 on 3 characters.

Spent a ton of time farming TT for mats to make g16 gear which is now refined.

Spent the past few days RELEVELING my venos pets AGAIN!!! had to relevel my sin AGAIN!!! Had to relevel my veno... AGAIN!!!!....

NO ROLL BACK!!!!

I, I, I, I...all you think is about yourslef, you will get your gold back and people who agree with rollback...YES THEY WILL HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING ALL OVER AGAIN TOO
  • BDoomed - Archosaur
    BDoomed - Archosaur Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    well yes glitch got abused, but when does it not ? Everytime, a glitch is discovered and it always is abused, the times from Duke rose outfit, to JFC, to TT, to IG promo and what not.... they never had a roll back. The only thing that would feasibly be possible is to stop the code, but this would mean, that many people who have been deprived of the code, so best fix the issue, or ask people who didnt get the code to send you the ticket, and you confirm who used it or not, and send them the items personally by mail....

and for the records, i dont see a roll back happening anywhere near in the future.......Its a MAJOR loss for PWI side.