Rollback... Yes or No???

Comments

• TideFox_ - Archosaur
    TideFox_ - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Answer me something, If "yes" win when will be the roll back? And until what day will do it because I do not use that new code just codes that have been sent to my mail, what will happen with my exp and lvl ? because my venomancer is so close to lvl 100 so tell us what you will do guys .. I'm so mad with a lot people that abused the code but I will be very mad when I log in my venomancer and see she on lvl 94 again!!!
    Tell us when will be the rollback and until what day ? Do it like 1 hour before you post the new code!!
    TYVM GUYS
  • Mermi - Morai
    Mermi - Morai Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No Rollback please,just catch the abusers & get them banned if you can PWI. If not i don't mind. b:surrender

that would leave the server's empty ijs,.i don't know even 1 person that was online at that hour and didn't take the code like 2-3 times u can't make such decisions...they would rather roll back then loose theier players, cuz they are lossing them anyway day by day for mistakes like this one
    i got my orbs and i am not jelly on those who got like 100 , as i am not a cash shoper but a farmer, so i won't QQ, am glad they got theier refines easy and i am looking forward for fun,cuz this is why u should play games...for fun, not to make drama :P meh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Roll back all other servers creates a mess too. So in my view thats a bad fix to the code abuse.

First priority should be getting the people who did not getting anything due to the code being blocked what they were supposed to get.

As far as the abuse is concerned: yeah it sucks, but we've come to expect such stupid mistakes from PWI by now. Somehow they just never learn from past mistakes.

If their IT guys have any real skill they should not have much trouble finding who badly abused the codes, but I'd rather have them wake up and figure out how to avoid such stupid mistakes in the future (fat chance of that happening though), than fret about the players that got a bigger bonus than was planned.
  • trademark14
    trademark14 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Please do a rollback. This is so unfair, makes me not even want to play anymore! :(
  • Momentarily - Harshlands
    Momentarily - Harshlands Posts: 390 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no need to rollback anything just simply make sure it doesnt happen again. rolling back AGAIN would hurt anyone whether they got sumn or not.....just plain stupid to ruin it for everyone ...so please just shush qq'ers saying rollback rollbackb:laughb:thanksb:shutup
    edited November 2013
    no for rollback ppl lose more then orbs dumbasses...
  • Nature_God - Sanctuary
    Nature_God - Sanctuary Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rolling back for few days shouldn't be such a problem. What have you possibly achieved during these few days? I doubt anything huge. And even if you lose something, get it back again, it only takes another few days to get your toon back to original state. Don't be so lazy.
    edited November 2013
    I got my 3 orbs, but voted yes for a roll back, I prefer to don't have them than see everyone around me getting free +10/11 while it's not everyone that got it.

i prefer u stop your qq'ing about the :ORBS: and think about how rollback would effect everyone......i swear all ppl care abotu is qq about a few refines...just **** already
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    no for rollback ppl lose more then orbs dumbasses...

Most of players can't afford even 1 +10 Dragon Orb.

So I voted for rollback.

Compensation for you only not mean compensation for all players.
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    No Rollback please,just catch the abusers & get them banned if you can PWI. If not i don't mind. b:surrender

I agree or there goes the nice things I got from packs I bought, the $$ I put out to gain experience (I buy tokens to buy the marriage item to do the extra stones each day), and of course I've been leveling my pets like a mad woman in the cube - WHICH took me one entire hour to get into - after work and I tried 45 minutes before work to get into the mouse room.

Look - they did no roll backs when the FF/FC Dragon Glitch was abused - skyrocketing persons to 105 - which did give an edge (and was the main reason I left for a year +), but it just seems there could be a better way to track this - since it went to mail boxes - from PWI GM and simply find out who received more than 3 and take them back.

I don't think some abused it on purpose - the lag probably caused them to receive more than they should of.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • motoor
    motoor Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    RollBack server plz is the best option,if u dont wana lose alot of players.I will quite this game for sure if nothing change.
  • CaIIysta - Morai
    CaIIysta - Morai Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    obitole wrote: »
    NO.
    get rid of this useless people and ban them
    let them start from level 1 as punishment
    if they leave ohhh well...they should pay for their actions

Nice theory but what about those people that got more than one mail by accident? They should be punished for not willingly abusing code, but pwi messng up?? Makes sense...
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    i prefer u stop your qq'ing about the :ORBS: and think about how rollback would effect everyone......i swear all ppl care abotu is qq about a few refines...just **** already

No I won't stop, my ultimate goal is to get a roll back to see you cry for loosing the refine you don't deserve. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Orvet - Morai
    Orvet - Morai Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have stopped whinin long ago since I know it doesn't help. I have missed many codes what have been reedemable for all(one per account) because same that happened today happened in past too. So I dont rly care, I aprisiate thou that they even try to fix it. Mus be rough to work since there allways ppl who complain
  • celeste081
    celeste081 Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Should there be a rollback?? this is not a QQ thread, simply a vote

Rolback till when? Untill just before they gave the code out would de not very bad as long as they do it quick. But if its a roll back of days or even a week that really really sucks.

Most likely though roll back could only be untill last maint. So that would be a lot of time and effort wasted! In that case no roll back plz!

Punish the abusers, and the nab PWI peeps that messed up YET AGAIN, not everyone else too.
  • Wampirewoman - Harshlands
    Wampirewoman - Harshlands Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    motoor wrote: »
    RollBack server plz is the best option,if u dont wana lose alot of players.I will quite this game for sure if nothing change.

And you are not the only one .... Do u know how many people are ready to quit on HL already ? ( including me )
  • HerC - Harshlands
    HerC - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback Pls
  • XLeeu - Heavens Tear
    XLeeu - Heavens Tear Posts: 261 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry people but :

STOP SUGGESTING A F**** ROLLBACK

- I farmed what i have and to loose it all now will be pathetic
    - I have not redeemed by orb code thus I can not be one of the abusers
    - I dont cash shop so i cant just "replace" everything quickly.
    - I have spent weeks farming the items and gear i need and to take it away now is screwed up

You CAN NOT punish people that play the game correctly because some idiots abused the system.

99% of the low life slugs that abused the system are players that effectifly does not need the money. The most probably have all +10 gear or +12 gear already so what differance does it make ??? NOTHING !!!

Leave it be and carry on

You know what --- Life is unfair but the sooner you accept it the easier it is to work around it.

So stop pestering about a rollback and just carry on playing the damn game or quit b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tried to sleep last night when my A.D.D kicked in :
    1 sheep, 2 sheep, 3 sheep, cow, donkey, pig, Old McDonald had a farm YEAH.... Macarena !
  • Dartwave - Sanctuary
    Dartwave - Sanctuary Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Rollback asap , before it's too late , i don't **** understand what u waiting still. I opened 2 meridian gates at the 4th circle yesterday but i don't **** care because what happened is beyond any imagination. The lack of competence of pwe ruined our game experience again , this time even more than other times... do u understand at least that no rollback means **** over all those honest ppl that didn't abuse of the glitch ? do u understand how many ppl getting free refine up to +12 while the honest ppl had to farm their *** off to achieve that? do u understand ? ROLLBACK NOW FFS
  • h88rik
    h88rik Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    -PW Team

UPDATE:
    We've disabled the code while we investigate the situation of code abuse.[/QUOTE]

thx to all players who did abuse.. a roll back would not be the best option. just inprove the code for who did not get it yet. and let karma take care of the cheaters.

we know how to farm/buy our refines a little extra help is always welcome.
    in the end we beat the cheaters every other day any how. seems they don`t know how to play any howb:laugh
  • lichtfuerst
    lichtfuerst Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    seriously roll back
    i dont really care about the progress i did this week, since i didnt make enough for even 3 +10 orbs, which i didnt get because i was asleep
    so with people getting hundreds of those and exp and eventgold its way too unfair
    this glitch is so gamebreaking its not even funny anymore, its on the same scale as the fc-glitch
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sorry people but :

STOP SUGGESTING A F**** ROLLBACK

- I farmed what i have and to loose it all now will be pathetic
    - I have not redeemed by orb code thus I can not be one of the abusers
    - I dont cash shop so i cant just "replace" everything quickly.
    - I have spent weeks farming the items and gear i need and to take it away now is screwed up

You CAN NOT punish people that play the game correctly because some idiots abused the system.

99% of the low life slugs that abused the system are players that effectifly does not need the money. The most probably have all +10 gear or +12 gear already so what differance does it make ??? NOTHING !!!

Leave it be and carry on

You know what --- Life is unfair but the sooner you accept it the easier it is to work around it.

So stop pestering about a rollback and just carry on playing the damn game or quit b:angry

That !

NO ROLLBACKS !!!
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear
    SHIMBERLY - Heavens Tear Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I say no because most people voting no are the ones who didn't get anything,and yes it's not hard to check logs on the multiple dragon orb abusors in the servers.And also it's pw's fault and they just have to suck it up.

The people today are getting to higher levels fast prob due to glut bing pv or some other well hidden exploit.
  • MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver
    MrJohnDoe - Dreamweaver Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    They should know by now that their redeem system is broken and glitchy i don't get why they still use it.

About the rollback to be honest maybe its the best thing they do, i didn't glitched even if i had i would say the same cause its not fair for the ones that not even one mail received because weren't online at the moment pwi gives this glitches away.

PS: Shut it down and make a new one, i mean the glitchy redeem come system.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kreggor - Sanctuary
    Kreggor - Sanctuary Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    So only 4 hours till some1 chokes on there double mocha latte and sees what they done
  • OFate - Heavens Tear
    OFate - Heavens Tear Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I say no because most people voting no are the ones who didn't get anything,and yes it's not hard to check logs on the multiple dragon orb abusors in the servers.And also it's pw's fault and they just have to suck it up.

I agree - all of these items went through the mail and were from the GM. We know the time they began redeeming them and the time they turned it off.

So simply go - query - and find anyone that was mailed over the amount of letters this generated. Take back the extras.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ying - 101 Sage Venomancer RB2 // No Alts // Perfect World Player Since: May 2008
  • Wildy_Vortex - Heavens Tear
    Wildy_Vortex - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I vote no, I would've voted yes if they didn't wait a week after they discovered bug.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited November 2013

Eh no ...

This junk can be badly manipulated and or changed and in the end wont be listened to by the staff anyway.
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Unholly - Morai
    Unholly - Morai Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If they dont role back you think they will try more compensations? b:cute

Dont role back! Let them compensate us all too 10 chars full +12 Jades!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/unhollyPWI
  • Kristopher - Dreamweaver
    Kristopher - Dreamweaver Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Not all those who are saying 'no' too a Roll back have gotten the Orbs...Some of us are in Europe so were most likely asleep. I just hope they hunt down all those that abused the Code. Because basically if they hadn't of abused it and gotten more than the 3 orbs they should of then we would not be having this conversation on PWI Forums. IJS