Options
    But Azunai ALTS ARE DA BEST WAY TO POST ON THE FORUMS D:
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    But Azunai ALTS ARE DA BEST WAY TO POST ON THE FORUMS D:

XD seems like it. b:thanks
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    obviously
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I feel like everytime i c ppl argue over the stupidest ****, i lose IQ points.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    obviously

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THEREb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just wow. Honestly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If you care so much about it, why you using an alt?!

I use this account because people on these forums are rude and I wish to respect my factionmates and not have you or others like you, get emo and go off on us because of my opinions.

I am just an observer and am allowed to voice my observations, I don't make it personal and I do not take sides.

If you, or others like you, would either not post, or take a class on how to not act like you do, then I would be happy to use my character. Since you and others like you, show the inability to converse with any sort of respect or decorum I have no choice but to protect myself and those around me from the bullying that inappropriately goes on in these forums.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I use this account because people on these forums are rude and I wish to respect my factionmates and not have you or others like you, get emo and go off on us because of my opinions.

I am just an observer and am allowed to voice my observations, I don't make it personal and I do not take sides.

If you, or others like you, would either not post, or take a class on how to not act like you do, then I would be happy to use my character. Since you and others like you, show the inability to converse with any sort of respect or decorum I have no choice but to protect myself and those around me from the bullying that inappropriately goes on in these forums.

An incredibly long winded way of saying "I'm hiding because I'm scared and can't handle the big bad nasty world where people can be rude".
    Grats.

Discussion back on topic please before anyone mentions mods b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Pretty much Bhavyy nailed every single point in 1 line.

Back on topic!

Lets hope good, 3 hours TW, no matter who wins or lose. We geared up for a reason... don't we?
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Pretty much Bhavyy nailed every single point in 1 line.

Back on topic!

Lets hope good, 3 hours TW, no matter who wins or lose. We geared up for a reason... don't we?

Yep, and on a similar note, I really enjoyed the balanced 4v4 pk the other day with Spell, Arawin, Nips, $infull, Cado and Live
    Let's try and get more of those going b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited September 2013
    Options
    An incredibly long winded way of saying "I'm hiding because I'm scared and can't handle the big bad nasty world where people can be rude".
    Grats.

Discussion back on topic please before anyone mentions mods b:avoid

I am sorry that I prefer a more civilized discussion then most are able to provide on the server. Though I am not scared, per se of how people can be rude, I am definitely not going to seek out such stupidity as an option to tear down me personally or my friends.

You say that sentence in an attempt to slam me, I understand that is the only way some people are able to communicate. It is shameful to work so hard at trying to be a bully, instead I would suggest working harder at things that will garner a more positive outlook on life.

What it comes to is this, you say you want a fun TW then have your faction 1v1 QQ and do so. Turning this thread into what it is and has become attacks on those who question your sincerity, (which by-the-way, I have mentioned a mod should step in, you and your buddy, in which you share a brain cell, have already taken it far off course), is not the way to ensure such a TW.

Talking to your leader is.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am sorry that I prefer a more civilized discussion then most are able to provide on the server. Though I am not scared, per-say, of how people can be rude, I am definitely not going to seek out such stupidity as an option to tear down me personally or my friends.

You say that sentence in an attempt to slam me, I understand that is the only way some people are able to communicate. It is shameful to work so hard at trying to be a bully, instead I would suggest working harder at things that will garner a more positive outlook on life.

What it comes to is this, you say you want a fun TW then have your faction 1v1 QQ and do so. Turning this thread into what it is and has become attacks on those who question your sincerity, (which by-the-way, I have mentioned a mod should step in, you and your buddy, in which you share a brain cell, have already taken it far off course), is not the way to ensure such a TW.

Self righteousness to the max.
    Your attempt to bamboozle me with your bombast is failing.
    Stop trying to make yourself look clever - you don't know me and you're one the reasons this thread has gone off topic.
    I wasn't slamming you, I would suggest working harder at things that will garner a more positive outlook on life for yourself and less hard at trying to preach hypocritical lessons.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am sorry that I prefer a more civilized discussion then most are able to provide on the server. Though I am not scared, per-say, of how people can be rude, I am definitely not going to seek out such stupidity as an option to tear down me personally or my friends.

Stopped reading when I read "per-say".

You don't have the class or intellect that you are trying to pull off per se, but it was a good attempt.

You're trying too hard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Another attempt to look smart gets smashed into the ground with a brick to the back of the head.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Stopped reading when I read "per-say".

You don't have the class or intellect that you are trying to pull off per se, but it was a good attempt.

You're trying too hard.

Marry me Aries.b:dirty

Anyway,
    AltHarley, you better give up while you are so far behind. Aries wins the war. KO.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am likely smarter at 15 then most of you adults who like to slam people, that being said, I am upset I just sunk to your level. I definitely act more mature.

Yes I incorrectly spelled a word, a shame this is the first time on the internet that has ever happened.

At least I do not stoop to calling people Apes just to make myself feel like a bigger person, when it just makes you look like a smaller person.
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am likely smarter at 15 then most of you adults who like to slam people, that being said, I am upset I just sunk to your level. I definitely act more mature.

Yes I incorrectly spelled a word, a shame this is the first time on the internet that has ever happened.

At least I do not stoop to calling people Apes just to make myself feel like a bigger person, when it just makes you look like a smaller person.

More mature? You are posting on a alt and are posting on this thread in the first place. So that maturity that you just touched yourself about is down the toilet and in the sewers. Seems you also have a problem called a ego which appears to happen a lot when you post on a alt :3
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

They like to look small...

More mature? You are posting on a alt and are posting on this thread in the first place. So that maturity that you just touched yourself about is down the toilet and in the sewers. Seems you also have a problem called a ego which appears to happen a lot when you post on a alt :3

...look at this guy. He's only 3. *shrugs*
    edited September 2013
    Options

Can I be mature and pro and point out that you should use an before vowels* like an ego an alt not a ego and a alt

Yes it is probably a bad idea I started posting here, it has made me want to shower after each visit stooping as low as others do.

For the record, I started out with a simple post with my view point, however, when Bhavvy and Azunai felt the need to be cruel I lost my way and apologize.

*and yes I do know that technically a can be used before some vowels that sound like consonant but ego and alt are not those.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Grammar Polices too!? Oh my! b:shocked
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Can I be mature and pro and point out that you should use an before vowels* like an ego an alt not a ego and a alt

Yes it is probably a bad idea I started posting here, it has made me want to shower after each visit stooping as low as others do.

For the record, I started out with a simple post with my view point, however, when Bhavvy and Azunai felt the need to be cruel I lost my way and apologize.

*and yes I do know that technically a can be used before some vowels that sound like consonant but ego and alt are not those.

I don't really see how I've been cruel, but then again I must be forgetting the care bear nature of raging tides. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.
    And just because you might be smarter doesn't mean you go ahead assuming you are. Like I said, you don't know me.
    I don't know who you are, I don't care either since this is what you're hoping to gain from posting from an alt anyway, but whatever personal vendetta you have against me that's driven you to continuously attacking me without any direct or personal provocation can be taken in game.
    You're spoiling what used to be a constructive discussion thread where the likes of Arawin have actually had no problem sharing their honest opinion without bringing the politics into it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    @HarleyDaviso

bhavy,azu,arias are acting like spoiled little brats doing a Kindergarten bullying... b:embarrass

Is pathetic how proud they feel in trolling & bullying...,they should spend more energy on working for a 1vs1 tw against qqme
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    @HarleyDaviso

bhavy,azu,arias are acting like spoiled little brats doing a Kindergarten bullying... b:embarrass

Is pathetic how proud they feel in trolling & bullying...,they should spend more energy on working for a 1vs1 tw against qqme

Again, no one is trolling here except you.
    Again, you point the finger at anyone In vicious who disagrees with someone from your faction.
    I really don't know what you mean by spoiled brats.
    And I'm ready for a 1v1 tw. That was the whole point of this thread. If that was some sort of ego related comment because you're able to beat us now and you're winning and favourites to win the season then take note of the fact that this thread is not about winning or losing. It's about having fun and putting your pride aside.
    I've done it, why can't you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    1vs1 QQme is what TW has the best to offer. And being the TW the **** in this game, we all know where this leads. Anyway we all can enjoy TW... you know... IF YOU'RE NOT A FILLER! b:surrender
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Bhavvy it is nothing personal, I just dislike when people 'attack' others when English isn't their first language.

However, it was not my place to try and point out such behavior.

My entire point of this is, why bring this post to the public forums if not to provoke QQme into bidding on Vicious, thereby, allowing Vicious to win the TW season.

I was just trying to point out your best course of action would be a direct approach on your faction to accomplish the task of a fun 1v1 TW. That is if Vicious has enough heart to try a 1v1 attack again, instead of relaying on others or just going after the lower level factions. Whatever the case, this is an internal issue for your faction.
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:surprised

@bahavy,azu
    damm you guys really live in forums,

24hr quick responses even on holidays.... seems they want to win the forum troll season
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Grammar is no fun :3

You could also be like Brillance and post threads on GD then backtrack the point you made multiple times but still believe you are making headway.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:surprised

@bahavy,azu
    damm you guys really live in forums,

24hr quick responses even on holidays.... seems they want to win the forum troll season

YO. I really lost the part where my life is of your concern!!! Filler, undergeared... not even pwi is generous with you, is it? b:shocked the more you post... the more I pitty you!b:cry
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Grammar is no fun :3

You could also be like Brillance and post threads on GD then backtrack the point you made multiple times but still believe you are making headway.

Or, you could be like the guy who's 3, and ramble on while dragging random peeps into whatever it is you are rambling about. *shrugs again*

Heck! Go for it! Get creative.
    b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Or, you could be like the guy who's 3, and ramble on while dragging random peeps into whatever it is you are rambling about. *shrugs again*

Heck! Go for it! Get creative.
    b:chuckle

Keep shrugging and your shoulders will end at your feet!
    damn guuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrl... you make no sense at all. Just keep on posting... I need to sleep already...
This discussion has been closed.