WTB>More QQme vs Vicious TW - Shout out to both factions

Options
Bhavyy - Raging Tide
Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Tideswell (East)
Cmon guys! Last month of the season, we FINALLY have good quality TWs!
Not a troll post at all, and I know its Vicious responsibility to get their signups up for a viable reason to bid on QQme land (and believe me there are many in our faction that have been trying!), but since QQme hasn't bid on us in a couple of weeks (which seems to be the only way to get Vicious motivated into signing up) I thought I'd put it out there.

It just seems a shame this game actually started being fun in TW again (which is one of the only reasons many people play it seems now) and its not happening and before long the map will reset, we'll be on opposite sides and it'll be a month again before anything happens... and by then it'll all have changed probably.. b:cry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
youtube.com/bhavenmurji
pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
Post edited by Bhavyy - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am not sure QQme is ready to fight Vicious again. We need some rest from all the hard battles and as they TW season is over, many of our members are afk.
    If Vicious wants TW just for the fun of TW, they might as well attack QQme. I am sure we can try to bring people to defend.
    For now, it is 2x, people are farming heavily. Till we get full 80, everybody with end game gear and +12 and Jades...there is still a long way to go.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I dunno. I've seen Vicious attacking Banana. And Bwareofus. And other small factions lately...

I'd personally love some more TW. :3

After reset I hope both factions go for 1k from the start. Could possibly make the season more interesting! The past few seasons we've bid far away since vicious was stronger... but now we're pretty close in strength so it should be more fun. >=)
  • Lecus - Lost City
    Lecus - Lost City Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I have seen QQme attacking Levi and other low level factions.

Takes two to tango.
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    To each his own i guess.
  • Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I dunno. I've seen Vicious attacking Banana. And Bwareofus. And other small factions lately...

I feel the same way. How was tw against crush and levi...b:shutup
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • FallenNix - Raging Tide
    FallenNix - Raging Tide Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Also, nice calling the kettle black Arawin.
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I feel the same way. How was tw against crush and levi...b:shutup

I wouldn't know. I wasn't there. I don't wake up for TW unless it looks to be interesting. :p

And I don't know how attacking the #3 land holding faction is anything similar to attacking Banana. Sorry. :P

Tbh, if we get good TW, Great! I'll show up. Otherwise, I'll just enjoy my Saturday without any! ^-^
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I wouldn't know. I wasn't there. I don't wake up for TW unless it looks to be interesting. :p

And I don't know how attacking the #3 land holding faction is anything similar to attacking Banana. Sorry. :P

Tbh, if we get good TW, Great! I'll show up. Otherwise, I'll just enjoy my Saturday without any! ^-^

Why's banana the problem here?

Just cause the last 3 months were good to your faction you don't need to come out of the closet with such "big, filled of air chest". Do not forget where you came from... and how much time you spent underground, being the underdog. :P
    And yes. Good TWs are the thing. Thats the main theme. :)
    But yall acting like Vici is the only faction that has the obligation to attack. Cause Kukumu can't afford to lose 1 week of territory added... the fear of losing the season is big in your faction lead... and by lead I mean THE lead. Not those puppets you have. :P
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
    edited September 2013
    Options
    We worked hard to get where we are after the zoo split. Please respect that.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol... qqme can go to sleep now if it pleases them... vicious has no choice but to attack qqme... or else qqme has already won this season... there is motivation... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    We worked hard to get where we are after the zoo split. Please respect that.

YEAH! RESPECT!

oh hang on... you call it "Zoo split"... tho...

1 - I say: you got many rejected from Vici. R9rr +12. The policy that times was: THEY REJECTED US. LETS APP KUKUMU TO FAK THEM AP.

2 - Call it: "THE RETURN OF THE ZOO SPLITERS THAT SAW MANY R9RR COMING TO KUKUMU" in the "GREAT MIGRATION OF R9RRs of the 5TH SEASON".

Great work indeed!
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol... qqme can go to sleep now if it pleases them... vicious has no choice but to attack qqme... or else qqme has already won this season... there is motivation... b:bye

ROFL another child of the "GREAT MIGRATION OF R9RRs OF THE 5TH SEASON"... necromancer of golgotha... in and out Kukumu how many times? 20?
    edited September 2013
    Options
    YEAH! RESPECT!

oh hang on... you call it "Zoo split"... tho...

1 - I say: you got many rejected from Vici. R9rr +12. The policy that times was: THEY REJECTED US. LETS APP KUKUMU TO FAK THEM AP.

2 - Call it: "THE RETURN OF THE ZOO SPLITERS THAT SAW MANY R9RR COMING TO KUKUMU" in the "GREAT MIGRATION OF R9RRs of the 5TH SEASON".

Great work indeed!

Azunai, you show signs of frustration in the way you express yourself on the forums. You also use too much verbal violence and you bully ppl who post from qqme. I would not be surprised if most qqme members would ignore this thread with such attitude. Also mods will close it if we flame it.

On topic...qqme is taking time to enjoy to the fullest this epic win of the tw season.

We have no imediate interest to crush vicios right now. We think vicious is still our best hope for a fun long balanced tw in the future. We want to make sure vicious has enough time to regroup in order to get a full 80 in tw vs qqme.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Azunai, you show signs of frustration in the way you express yourself on the forums. You also use too much verbal violence and you bully ppl who post from qqme. I would not be surprised if most qqme members would ignore this thread with such attitude. Also mods will close it if we flame it.

On topic...qqme is taking time to enjoy to the fullest this epic win of the tw season.

We have no imediate interest to crush vicios right now. We think vicious is still our best hope for a fun long balanced tw in the future. We want to make sure vicious has enough time to regroup in order to get a full 80 in tw vs qqme.

Frustration? bully? -.- Verbal violence? Spell... at least you were able to make me smile. But just that. I was just expressing my 2 cents............ guess I can't post anything. Didn't knew Kukumu peeps were so... squeamish! if I'm using the word correctly.
    Anyway... I really enjoy when you try to appeal to the best in the peeps. For realz.
    And if Kukumu peeps ignore my posts, wich I hope they do, who cares?! Its not for them that I coment or post anything........b:surrender

Crush Vici? ROFL.
    *smile and wave boys... smile and wave*

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude half of your ranks are rejected from Vici... how does that makes you feel? you don't care cause you are "taking time to enjoy".
    Is the TW season over yet?
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    ROFL another child of the "GREAT MIGRATION OF R9RRs OF THE 5TH SEASON"... necromancer of golgotha... in and out Kukumu how many times? 20?
    lol... first off, Im warsoul and r8r... the only r9 gear i have is the ring of trauma...

second off... golgotha is MY faction i made back somewhere between march-june of 2010? it was only me and 2 of my irl friends so we didnt keep getting random faction invites... a very small few others decided to join because we all grouped up for dungeons / cultis and to bs with while doing so... and the reason I went to qqme was for tw's... and eventually i will likely return to golgotha... this is no secret

third off... the 1st time was january of 2012- february of 2012... due to my not thinking i was up to par for what qqme needed at the time... added to what at that point became some words with future zoo founders...

2nd time was february 2012-june of 2012... i was brought back in by way of vote after re-applying... the reason i was voted back in was simple... it was thought that i did have something to bring to the table and look who those words were with? The reason I left in june is personal...

3rd time was december of 2012 (of which I have not left since)... I re-applied to qqme and did not go into any real detail (except in private with one of the officers) of why I left except to say that due to new information I felt I should return and could return without any issues...

So each time i did return to golgotha... this shows so much instability on my part b:chuckle name ONE other faction this character was ever in... b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol... first off, Im warsoul and r8r... the only r9 gear i have is the ring of trauma...

second off... golgotha is MY faction i made back somewhere between march-june of 2010? it was only me and 2 of my irl friends so we didnt keep getting random faction invites... a very small few others decided to join because we all grouped up for dungeons / cultis and to bs with while doing so... and the reason I went to qqme was for tw's... and eventually i will likely return to golgotha... this is no secret

third off... the 1st time was january of 2012- february of 2012... due to my not thinking i was up to par for what qqme needed at the time... added to what at that point became some words with future zoo founders...

2nd time was february 2012-june of 2012... i was brought back in by way of vote after re-applying... the reason i was voted back in was simple... it was thought that i did have something to bring to the table and look who those words were with? The reason I left in june is personal...

3rd time was december of 2012 (of which I have not left since)... I re-applied to qqme and did not go into any real detail (except in private with one of the officers) of why I left except to say that due to new information I felt I should return and could return without any issues...

So each time i did return to golgotha... this shows so much instability on my part b:chuckle name ONE other faction this character was ever in... b:bye

1st off - didn't read entire **** didn't had time W/E
    2nd off - why would I name factions where you have been? I just remember the sig.
    3rd off - when I mentioned you were another child of the great R9rr migration I meant you head back to Kukumu cause you saw the firepower they started to have. You thought: "damn I might just jump back too"
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And despite all the chit-chat... It seems QQme and Vici ganked on Valk.

Whelp, there's always next week! :)
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    1st off - didn't read entire **** didn't had time W/E
    2nd off - why would I name factions where you have been? I just remember the sig.
    3rd off - when I mentioned you were another child of the great R9rr migration I meant you head back to Kukumu cause you saw the firepower they started to have. You thought: "damn I might just jump back too"
    lol... i joined when vici was still owning qqme b:bye
    i joined from the beginning because qqme was the only faction that could possibly take on vicious with any hope of doing so... you still the bandwagon *****, its the only reason you woulda even tried to say such the thing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    seems this weekend rt forums gonna packed with bored ppl..

let the fun begin.. b:sin
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Basically everyone is being a whimp.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    not everyone Lecus just the leaders lol
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Lecus - Lost City
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Except for my alt faction who's leader is strong and dedicates a maximum of 3 hours a week to playing and ignores all requests for help and guidance.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    lol... i joined when vici was still owning qqme b:bye
    i joined from the beginning because qqme was the only faction that could possibly take on vicious with any hope of doing so... you still the bandwagon *****, its the only reason you woulda even tried to say such the thing b:chuckle

You joined when you saw the R9rrs going to Kukumu! ****, -removed for foul language and bullying-

And whats the part that you don't understand of "I went to Vici as soon as I realized the reinforcements Kukumu were getting" especially from the traitors of the Zoo cause? Old comrades joining the faction we sworn to hate for the rest of our lives...

I can type slower for you if you want to read my posts...

P.s - obviously this wasn't the only reason to join Vici... :P Dylena, Kastus, Dylena, DirtySouth, Dylena, Aries, Dylena, Elvenne and Dylena could've helped.... :P
  • Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    One troll vanishes another one emerges.. this forum never seizes to amaze me. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So, spell caster. You said a few months ago that vicious doesn't want fun tws. While you were wrong it seems that both factions now fit that description. Your sign ups are low, so are ours. "What's the bloody problem mate?" Are you seriously telling me you're scared of losing? You've been doing it for 2 years!
    There's simply no excuses.. And it's not just you, I understand. Vicious needs to get their act together too. I think it's safe to say we've probably lost this season, and thanks to QQme it's been fun, as well as leviathan too during the double win weekend.
    Let's just end it on a high note and put the pride aside.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So, spell caster. You said a few months ago that vicious doesn't want fun tws. While you were wrong it seems that both factions now fit that description. Your sign ups are low, so are ours. "What's the bloody problem mate?" Are you seriously telling me you're scared of losing? You've been doing it for 2 years!
    There's simply no excuses.. And it's not just you, I understand. Vicious needs to get their act together too. I think it's safe to say we've probably lost this season, and thanks to QQme it's been fun, as well as leviathan too during the double win weekend.
    Let's just end it on a high note and put the pride aside.

Bhavyy, you are addressing the wrong person here. I do not lead qqme, i am not even an officer. I do not take part in the decission making process in qqme. I advise you to get in touch with seeler or badbud or with one of the officers.
    This open letter on forum has little effects other than reasons to flame and argue. I observe that both faction leaders want a rest, a light tw this week.
    Yes i love tw vs vicious but i am just a semi inactive member who shows up to tw when he can.

Our best chance of tw depends on our faction' s leaders. Qqme wants land to stay on top. Vicious wants land to be 2nd i guess...
    Last tw our faction crushed levi and vicu gank. That shows clearly our complete domination of Rt.
    B I'll quote a vicious member when vicious won their first tw season: they said to qqme....it does not matter who you were, it matters who you are now, in the present. And qqme is the best faction on RT right now. Our members worked hard for that. Gzz to us
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Bhavyy, you are addressing the wrong person here.

Not really, you're the one who wrote what you wrote and you wrote reasons why QQme isnt attacking us.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Not really, you're the one who wrote what you wrote and you wrote reasons why QQme isnt attacking us.

I wrote what i think of why we dont attack. As i said i am just an observer. Yes i use sometimes we instead of i but that is coz i know few other in qqme that are in contact with me and we tend to think alike.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So Azaunai is calling out APostasy for joining QQme because Apostasy thought QQme was going to beat vicoius?

OFC QQme is going to beat vicoius, QQme has the heart of champions its a no brainer. Apostasy is a lovely faction mate, and its because of ppl like him that QQme maybe will win the tw season, and that provide entertainment whenever i play pwi. Apostasy puts the Entertainment in Perfect World Entertainment.

Anyway Azuani, just because you helped create a rival faction to qqme, tried to hurt qqme as much as possible, tried to humiliate, degrade etc. etc. Then never beat qqme 1 vs 1 with that faction, gave up that faction and then joined a faction that actually did beat qqme, and then just started losing. I can see why you are flaming on the forums and are frustrated.

Anyway my advice to you, you fuzzy gangster you is to not play games to be vicous, but to share the love.

Last purrhaps we can have some nice TW's leading up to map reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You joined when you saw the R9rrs going to Kukumu! ****, -removed for foul language and bullying-

And whats the part that you don't understand of "I went to Vici as soon as I realized the reinforcements Kukumu were getting" especially from the traitors of the Zoo cause? Old comrades joining the faction we sworn to hate for the rest of our lives...

I can type slower for you if you want to read my posts...

P.s - obviously this wasn't the only reason to join Vici... :P Dylena, Kastus, Dylena, DirtySouth, Dylena, Aries, Dylena, Elvenne and Dylena could've helped.... :P
    Lol...
    1. i actually did not pay attention to what qqme or vici were doing or recruiting until after i joined qqme...
    2. the only thing that determined which one i joined was that qqme members actually showed respect in open map pk... whereas vici members showed none...
    3. when u first joined vici, qqme was still not beating vici...
    4. the only good reasons i have heard from anyone i considered to be a bandwagoner getting into vici are those i highlighted in gold above... gratz, you are the only one i can see as having legitimate reasoning of doing so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.