WTB>More QQme vs Vicious TW - Shout out to both factions

Options

Comments

• Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide
    Ladyblondeh - Raging Tide Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Overflow of irrelevant .... stuff... overall pointless thread... the tw bidders bid as they see fit... just overall pointless ... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TY Silvy for Epic Sig <3
    - Sage BM 0.87aps and loving it <3
    youtube.com/channel/UCaZIAPCmpfzSc1ly3mbhjdg
    pwcalc.com/ec23068c36b42d0d somewhere close
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    -stuff-

Azunai exactly how long after you joined viku from zuu did you put the words (incase you forgot i'll remind you) "i will never join vici, they're just as bad as qqme" behind you and jump on the viku troll wagon? i'm willing to bet kiaray isn't thrilled with your attitude lately, come now, it seems you've become one of what you used to call "forum trash" if i recall correctly. here's a mop and bucket. clean yourself up sugar because right now you look like a cold mess trying to fit in with the 'higher ups' in our (while somewhat troubled) lovely faction.

oh right. Dylena,Dylena,Dylena,Dylena,Dylena....amidoingit?
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Azunai clean yourself up sugar

This definitely sounds like linc calling you sugar. *sarcasm at its best
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Azunai exactly how long after you joined viku from zuu did you put the words (incase you forgot i'll remind you) "i will never join vici, they're just as bad as qqme" behind you and jump on the viku troll wagon? i'm willing to bet kiaray isn't thrilled with your attitude lately, come now, it seems you've become one of what you used to call "forum trash" if i recall correctly. here's a mop and bucket. clean yourself up sugar because right now you look like a cold mess trying to fit in with the 'higher ups' in our (while somewhat troubled) lovely faction.

oh right. Dylena,Dylena,Dylena,Dylena,Dylena....amidoingit?

You've talked the talk, now walk the walk.

Post on your main thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    -shieeet
    -

Let me put the facts straight:
    1 - Get your mouth sterelized with some ethanol before you even say Kia's char name here. Trying to use my RL GF as ammo is really a master piece? its all you got son? you better start thinking of something... your efforts are way above your ability to hit me. You disapoint me!
    2 - I never said I wouldn't join Vici cause Vici was my 1st choice back then. I even had filled up an app but Man seduced redsunrise and I followed red.
    3 - forum trash? Never used those words. Stop putting words in my mouth and stop the gossip girl mode already. If you keep with it Imma pee myself with the LOLs.
    4 - I bet you're used to use the mop and bucket, 3rd world citizen. Damn I bet you even use them for the dirty thaaaaaaaaaaaaangs! Dayum... you are indeed a very very very very very special lil boy.
    5 - Dylena and I will always have Paris.
    6 - Keep posting on your alts son. You look brave as hell. I swear you could take an army by yourself... UP YOURS! HAHAHAHAHAHA
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    5 - Dylena and I will always have Paris.
    oh god, i lost it right here. IM DYIN
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kiaray - Raging Tide
    Kiaray - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    i'm willing to bet kiaray isn't thrilled with your attitude lately

Kiaray!? Who is that one? Azu's sugamomma? You know her? Is she hot?

Baby, don't talk about me as If you know me! If you don't have more ideas to "shine" on Forum, please use your useless intelligence to play FarmVille.

So sorry, but I have to say that everything Azu learnt about trolling, he got it from me!

XoXo FoxyGirl
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    this thread got derailed about 4 pages ago and its still goin?
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Nice of you to drop in and derail it somemore, Obvious. b:chuckle
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    While it's cool to be the someone's forums subject and target and all, I'll tell you all that I have no connection with the Elementz poster. It's fun to be someone's trope, and I don't mind because at least then some other target is getting a break from all the fun and pro trolls.

You can believe it or not and just so you know, I asked the mods a few weeks ago to compare IP addresses with my IP and elementz's, but i'm not sure if there is any big deal to do this or not, or even if that would be conclusive proof what with proxies and all. What they should do though is maybe ban the folks that try and make the connection between me and any other posters on this forums.

elementz isn't impersonating me at all, but some of you guys feel some strange craving to throw me under the bus and I feel sorry for you, I really do.
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    14 pages on a thread not 1 week old... no wonder they call you guys 'Raging' Tides, loooool.

Dreamweaver is so laidback in comparison. Its time to go sleeeeep already :p
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
    edited September 2013
    Options
    14 pages on a thread not 1 week old... no wonder they call you guys 'Raging' Tides, loooool.

Dreamweaver is so laidback in comparison. Its time to go sleeeeep already :p

Keeps things interesting though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    While it's cool to be the someone's forums subject and target and all, I'll tell you all that I have no connection with the Elementz poster. It's fun to be someone's trope, and I don't mind because at least then some other target is getting a break from all the fun and pro trolls.

You can believe it or not and just so you know, I asked the mods a few weeks ago to compare IP addresses with my IP and elementz's, but i'm not sure if there is any big deal to do this or not, or even if that would be conclusive proof what with proxies and all. What they should do though is maybe ban the folks that try and make the connection between me and any other posters on this forums.

elementz isn't impersonating me at all, but some of you guys feel some strange craving to throw me under the bus and I feel sorry for you, I really do.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sweet Skai is Mia from game so I can trash talk. Forum Mods the rest of you are Idiots Stupid and CARE So much about closing threads FOR FREEE LOL LOSERS like ALL the seasons QQme has LOST.

Btw Gz QQme on being the faction to let members in and out the Faction at least 3+ Times how long till My wife is back in too? She leaves the faction pks your members and GETS insta inv LOL talk about desperate to win. So yea keeep accepting those invs I mean its the only way to Win being DESPERATE
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

We know he does exist in you, you have proven it multiple times.

Believe what you like about the two being or not being the same, it is obvious to anyone with enough intellect to tell the tone and writing styles are not the same and one is in Vicious and the other is in QQme.
    "My wife" "She"

You meant to say your in game wife and he correct. I do not judge homosexuality truly no judgement, but at least be man enough to own up to it.
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    We do not care about anyone's private life. This is a forum for game related stuff. Azunai, you are very rude in ur posts. Please change your attitude. I dont know you as a person from the game but after reading ur posts i feel disgusted. I liked u more when i only knew u in game.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    We do not care about anyone's private life. This is a forum for game related stuff. Azunai, you are very rude in ur posts. Please change your attitude. I dont know you as a person from the game but after reading ur posts i feel disgusted. I liked u more when i only knew u in game.

If you don't like it, put it in the border of the dish and leave it.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

The same could be said for some members of QQme. At least azunai is able to recognise and admit he's a troll which is more than can be said for others in this thread, most of which never have anything nice to say, or on topic, and are mostly people who seem to be taking QQme vs vicious rivalry too seriously to the point where their frustrations are taken out here on other people. This isn't an attack on you spell I'm just saying, there's plenty of people talking about vicious trolls and not many talking about the ones from QQme.
    This started off being a non hateful post trying to encourage both factions to engage in something fun together now that we finally have am opportunity.
    That's all this was about, it wasnt about baiting QQme into a tw where they might potentially lose the season and only the most narrow minded of people could have interpreted it that way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The same could be said for some members of QQme. At least azunai is able to recognise and admit he's a troll which is more than can be said for others in this thread, most of which never have anything nice to say, or on topic, and are mostly people who seem to be taking QQme vs vicious rivalry too seriously to the point where their frustrations are taken out here on other people. This isn't an attack on you spell I'm just saying, there's plenty of people talking about vicious trolls and not many talking about the ones from QQme.
    This started off being a non hateful post trying to encourage both factions to engage in something fun together now that we finally have am opportunity.
    That's all this was about, it wasnt about baiting QQme into a tw where they might potentially lose the season and only the most narrow minded of people could have interpreted it that way.

We derailed from topic here. Anyhow, being rude has nothing to do with the game, it's a personal choice each of us make. I made it for years, even though I was not cursing, I was trolling hard which brought me only bad.
    To be honest, I prefer not to interact with people what are behaving in the same manner that I did.

That is just my personal choice. As for the TW, I have said it, it is up to the leaders to decide what their factions are doing. It is up for us to follow our leaders in battle.
    That is it.
  • ObviousAlt - Raging Tide
    ObviousAlt - Raging Tide Posts: 655 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

a troll never admits to being a troll

that is all b:bye
    102 Celestial Demon Archer (2nd Rebirth 102)
    101 Celestial Sage Blademaster (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Sin (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Seeker (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Wiz (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Cleric (Rebirth 100)
    101 Sage Barb (Rebirth 100)
    101 Demon Duskblade (2nd Rebirth 101)
    edited September 2013
    Options
    We derailed from topic here. Anyhow, being rude has nothing to do with the game, it's a personal choice each of us make. I made it for years, even though I was not cursing, I was trolling hard which brought me only bad.
    To be honest, I prefer not to interact with people what are behaving in the same manner that I did.

That is just my personal choice. As for the TW, I have said it, it is up to the leaders to decide what their factions are doing. It is up for us to follow our leaders in battle.
    That is it.

Got to admit, this was pretty funny.

It's like an ex-convict judging other convicts.

Ewww convicts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options

That is it.

Don't you worry, don't you worry child
    See heaven's got a plan for you
    Don't you worry, don't you worry now
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
  • Linc - Raging Tide
    Linc - Raging Tide Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Gratz on taking the correlation of a forum's troll to a universal legend b:bored

Now go check in with the nurse because we don't need to see another "postal" massacre kay?
    I did not feel the treachery or inconstancy of a friend, nor the injuries of a secret or open enemy. I had no occasion of bribing, flattering, or pimping, to procure the favour of any great man, or of his minion; I wanted no fence against fraud or oppression: here was neither physician to destroy my body, nor lawyer to ruin my fortune; no informer to watch my words and actions, or forge accusations against me for hire: here were no gibers, censurers, backbiters, pickpockets, highwaymen, housebreakers, attorneys, bawds, buffoons, gamesters, politicians, wits, splenetics, tedious talkers, controvertists, ravishers, murderers, robbers, virtuosos; no leaders, or followers, of party and faction; no encouragers to vice, by seducement or examples; no dungeon, axes, gibbets, whipping-posts, or pillories; no cheating shopkeepers or mechanics; no pride, vanity, or affectation; no fops, bullies, drunkards, strolling prostitutes, or poxes; no ranting, lewd, expensive wives; no stupid, proud pedants; no importunate, overbearing, quarrelsome, noisy, roaring, empty, conceited, swearing companions; no scoundrels raised from the dust upon the merit of their vices, or nobility thrown into it on account of their virtues; no lords, fiddlers, judges, or dancing-masters.
    From Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Gratz on taking the correlation of a forum's troll to a universal legend b:bored

Now go check in with the nurse because we don't need to see another "postal" massacre kay?

b:thanks okay. you da boss! The nurse is coming home as we speak! I hope this treatment has a happy ending!!! b:thanks

OH HANG ON... WHATS IN THE BOX? WHATS IN THE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX?
  • Arawin - Raging Tide
    Arawin - Raging Tide Posts: 256 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    anddddddddd bidding over. Seems neither faction leader wanted a 3hr TW this weekend. Whelp, there's always NW! :D
    edited September 2013
    Options
    anddddddddd bidding over. Seems neither faction leader wanted a 3hr TW this weekend. Whelp, there's always NW! :D

Vicious needs time to rebuild, they are devastated of the losses they had recently.
    QQme plays safe coz they want to win TW season.
    Valkyrie is there to feed vicious kills this week-end!
    Leviathan grabs a piece of Bewareofus at a late dinner with Valkyrie.
    Zoo has no money to bid.
    Other factions are afk.
  • Elvenne - Raging Tide
    Elvenne - Raging Tide Posts: 667 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

Hey garbage maxed out cleric. You are the maximum of TRASH have fun IN YOUR NW cuz For REAL that is NO FUN at ALL to me I HAVE skill I KNOW skill CLERGY will back me UP ON THIS you are TRASH see you in GAME TO LAUGH At you and YOUR TRash WALK in and OUT FACTION b:victory YEA I SAID IT
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hey garbage maxed out cleric. You are the maximum of TRASH have fun IN YOUR NW cuz For REAL that is NO FUN at ALL to me I HAVE skill I KNOW skill CLERGY will back me UP ON THIS you are TRASH see you in GAME TO LAUGH At you and YOUR TRash WALK in and OUT FACTION b:victory YEA I SAID IT

This is Elvenne trying to get this thread locked. MODs please ban his account. He is a toxic player! b:surrender
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

it seems vicious don't want to try 1vs1 tw and are looking for puppets to use them.... ,although they have 1 puppet already they dint manage to pull a 2nd puppet faction for the gank this week (they already are late for ganks). How low,dishonorably,ugly will be ending this tw season losing by using ganking methods instead on being honorable and fight 1vs1 tw.

lose with honor or die with shame
    edited September 2013
    Options
    it seems vicious don't want to try 1vs1 tw and are looking for puppets to use them.... ,although they have 1 puppet already they dint manage to pull a 2nd puppet faction for the gank this week (they already are late for ganks). How low,dishonorably,ugly will be ending this tw season losing by using ganking methods instead on being honorable and fight 1vs1 tw.

lose with honor or die with shame

That's pretty adorable coming from you.

Perhaps we should wine every TW until all of QQme gets bored to death and leaves the game.

Or have you not been bandwagoning for long enough to recognize that reference?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.