WTB>More QQme vs Vicious TW - Shout out to both factions

Options

Comments

• AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Sir we are not buddies. I was never rude on the forums. I never broke T&C and never got baned. All i ask of you is to act civilized. In the real world your behaviour would not go unpunished.

And i do not deny what u said about me.

That's a good joke.

If your dear friend VX were civil to begin with, this conversation would never have started.
    His blatant slander and total disregard for civility completely warrants any hostile reaction he gets.

And it's funny you mentioned the real world, seeing as you're in your 30s, married, and still incessantly whining like an infant.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That's a good joke.

If your dear friend VX were civil to begin with, this conversation would never have started.
    His blatant slander and total disregard for civility completely warrants any hostile reaction he gets.

And it's funny you mentioned the real world, seeing as you're in your 30s, married, and still incessantly whining like an infant.

I was wondering how much it will take until you get dirty and try to bring my RL info here. You are crossing the line sir. A couple of pages back azunai was very upset someone brought his rl info here. This is lame. Please restrict yourself to the game. My real life does not concerns you.
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I was wondering how much it will take until you get dirty and try to bring my RL info here. You are crossing the line sir. A couple of pages back azunai was very upset someone brought his rl info here. This is lame. Please restrict yourself to the game. My real life does not concerns you.

And yet it was you who first mentioned anything about real life.

You tried to light the match but got burned. Get over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So u consider it is okay for vicious members to bully and insult QQme members....?
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So u consider it is okay for vicious members to bully and insult QQme members....?

Stop trying to play the victim.

We didn't start the fire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Do not use this "we did not start the fire" pretext to excuse your rude, insulting behaviour on this forum. You guys are just out of line. We would like you to appologize for your insults.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Do not use this "we did not start the fire" pretext to excuse your rude, insulting behaviour on this forum. You guys are just out of line. We would like you to appologize for your insults.

And you playing the victim excuses your rude, slanderous, insulting behaviour?

I would like you to apologize for slandering Vicious, insulting its members and utterly butchering the English language.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And you playing the victim excuses your rude, slanderous, insulting behaviour?

I would like you to apologize for slandering Vicious, insulting its members and utterly butchering the English language.

Dear Vicious members,

If any of my posts have offended you guys in any way, i deeply apologize. As for the English language ... uk en is dead. This is us en. Get used to it sir.
    Again i m sorry. I want to play with you all, not to be offend you.

Spell
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Dear Vicious members,

If any of my posts have offended you guys in any way, i deeply apologize. As for the English language ... uk en is dead. This is us en. Get used to it sir.

Spell

The differences between UK English and US English are actually rather minor.

The way you lot have butchered the language is not even close to either UK or US English.

To be honest, I feel like your standard of English has deteriorated so much it feels like I'm talking to VX all over again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    If you have issues understanding us, please send me in a pm what it is unclear to u. I will help.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Dear Vicious members,

Spell

Da fuq did I just read?
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options

YES YES!!! FEAR, ANGER, AGRESSION... LET IT FLOW... COME, EMBRACE THE DARK SIDE ONCE MORE!
    Don't try to resist... you know its in there!

I am never upset. My GF was used as ammo and she took the liberty of putting everything in its place. b:surrender

UK EN is dead? ROFL
    Oh my....

ArchMage: The Return of the Delusion.
  • yionie
    yionie Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't know why we all resort to trashing eachother when all Bhavyy was asking for, was for more enjoyable territory wars. I agree that if Vicious wants fun TW's then they could attack QQme, but dear god, calling each other apes and telling each other that they need to go learn English and bringing in each others real life. ._. Is it impossible to just have one thread where there is real conversation and not full troll/insulting going on?

I personally have had a great time in Territory War against Vicious, and I like to believe I'm not trolling over a TW season win. Yes you guys talk about how QQme ganked Vicious with +3 factions a few months back.. Keep in mind, that was when you were winning hardcore and QQme had maybe... 30 people signing up every week?

Yes QQme wined a lot of Vicious TW's the past two years. Why? Because its a waste of charm, what Vicious would do is destroy ALL the towers, take out their cata barbs, and spawn kill until QQme left. WHY would we want to attend TW's like that?

Can we all just accept the fact that QQme played smart this season, because I think we did. I just don't see why you all get so flustered over a simple game. The topic was mainly about asking for more fun territory wars and we went from that, to insulting each other in every possible way we can.

Also, just stating my opinion, wasn't hoping on insulting anyone, I hope I didn't. :)
    edited September 2013
    Options
    yionie wrote: »
    I personally have had a great time in Territory War against Vicious, and I like to believe I'm not trolling over a TW season win. Yes you guys talk about how QQme ganked Vicious with +3 factions a few months back.. Keep in mind, that was when you were winning hardcore and QQme had maybe... 30 people signing up every week?

And that somehow works as an excuse? You ganked us with 3 other factions when we were "on top" and now that you get ganked by us and one other (with you being "on top"), you whine and moan like the world has done you a terrible wrong. You didn't even lose either TW.
    Yes QQme wined a lot of Vicious TW's the past two years. Why? Because its a waste of charm, what Vicious would do is destroy ALL the towers, take out their cata barbs, and spawn kill until QQme left. WHY would we want to attend TW's like that?

Vicious went through that for months and months on end before finally beating QQme. Remember when QQme dominated 90% of the map? If you're not even going to try, you don't deserve to call yourself a "top faction".
    Can we all just accept the fact that QQme played smart this season, because I think we did. I just don't see why you all get so flustered over a simple game. The topic was mainly about asking for more fun territory wars and we went from that, to insulting each other in every possible way we can.

Also, just stating my opinion, wasn't hoping on insulting anyone, I hope I didn't. :)

No one will deny that QQme outdid themselves this season, and many people (myself included) have pointed this out and complimented QQme in various other threads. But when push comes to shove and you start insulting Vicious members and slandering our faction, don't expect us to not say anything about it.

I wouldn't expect any less if the tables were turned.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    it seems that the only arguments that have some vici are lame insults.

you're getting angry because you know I'm right
    it seems vicious don't want to try 1vs1 tw and are looking for puppets to use them.... ,although they have 1 puppet already they dint manage to pull a 2nd puppet faction for the gank this week (they already are late for ganks). How low,dishonorably,ugly will be ending this tw season losing by using ganking methods instead on being honorable and fight 1vs1 tw.

lose with honor or die with shame

MODs please Ban Azunai for being a toxic player on forums, taunting, flaming and insulting free of charge other players. This is not a tolerable behavior!

MODs please remove this toxic player from our forums. His actions make my pwi experience a bitter one.

I fail to see how you, Mr Spell_Caster, your own faction mate being equally insulting and unsportsmanlike as you feel the people you point the finger at are being.
    VX is nothing but a troll and a flame baiter.

In coming proud incoherent invalid hypocritical nonsensical response from you know who ;)

Thanks yionie for putting us back on topic but I agree with Aries.
    Qqme talking about dishonour due to banking is really quite VX like.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And that somehow works as an excuse? You ganked us with 3 other factions when we were "on top" and now that you get ganked by us and one other (with you being "on top"), you whine and moan like the world has done you a terrible wrong. You didn't even lose either TW.

Vicious went through that for months and months on end before finally beating QQme. Remember when QQme dominated 90% of the map? If you're not even going to try, you don't deserve to call yourself a "top faction".

^^ this

And they forgot too fast how we suffered a gank 2 weeks before that... no one remembers that, cause nobody QQd about it.

Anyway, Yoni ty for the thumbs up, but... all I have to say is...
    Scratch the pitch and fool me around, time's gone and no! Don't Forget where you are coming from, hide your make up...
    edited September 2013
    Options
    It wise to say that discussing with Vicious on official forums is a waste of time, energy and resources. This will be my last post in regards to this.
    Enjoy and have fun trolling! Zbye!
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    It wise to say that discussing with QQme on official forums is a waste of time, energy and resources. This will be my last post in regards to this.
    Enjoy and have fun trolling! Zbye!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • yionie
    edited September 2013
    Options

No one will deny that QQme outdid themselves this season, and many people (myself included) have pointed this out and complimented QQme in various other threads. But when push comes to shove and you start insulting Vicious members and slandering our faction, don't expect us to not say anything about it.

I wouldn't expect any less if the tables were turned.

So first, I wasn't IN QQme when they were 'top faction' like 3 years ago, I joined 2 years ago and haven't left, and I got a whole new *** when I attended TWs against vicious, because you did what I said you did.
    Oh and being top faction by now? Not by much, QQme and Vicious are VERY close in strength, so the gank is completely irrelevant from yours to ours.
    Also, I didn't insult any Vicious nor 'slander' your faction in this forum, so direct that hate and disrespect to someone who did please ^^

No disrespect intended ~<3
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Honey, I wasn't in QQme when they were on top, I joined after. Also, don't 'attack' me for stating my opinion, nothing I said was to disrespect you, I expect the same :) I don't whine about the fact you guys ganked us, don't say I do because I do not.

Honey, don't assume that I'm attacking you when I'm simply stating my opinions, nothing I said was to disrespect you, I expect the same. (:

I wasn't referring to you specifically in regards to the whining. I referred to you as part of a whole. VX is the main culprit in regards to that. I understand the misconception though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So first, I wasn't IN QQme when they were 'top faction' like 3 years ago, I joined 2 years ago and haven't left, and I got a whole new *** when I attended TWs against vicious, because you did what I said you did.
    Oh and being top faction by now? Not by much, QQme and Vicious are VERY close in strength, so the gank is completely irrelevant from yours to ours.
    Also, I didn't insult any Vicious nor 'slander' your faction in this forum, so direct that hate and disrespect to someone who did please ^^

No disrespect intended ~<3

And you had to change the entire post while I'm on my phone.

The gank is irrelevant? You're sounding more hypocritical the more you post. And I actually thought you were alright. This sounds like you're saying that it's totally fine for QQme to gank but when they get ganked it's the anti Christ. Just so you know, we lost lands when we were ganked. Did you? So much for your "equal strength" theory.

Oh, and why so sensitive? Hate? I state my opinions as they are. I am not emotionally attached to my posts. You may not have, but members of your faction have. I was referring to you as a whole.

Ninja turtle edit: just saying "no disrespect intended" doesn't fully cover your bum. It's like saying "not to be racist but I hate Asians". You get "disrespected" way too easily; I've not even tried to disrespect you. But if it makes you feel better, no disrespect intended.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yionie
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And you had to change the entire post while I'm on my phone.

The gank is irrelevant? You're sounding more hypocritical the more you post. And I actually thought you were alright. This sounds like you're saying that it's totally fine for QQme to gank but when they get ganked it's the anti Christ. Just so you know, we lost lands when we were ganked. Did you? So much for your "equal strength" theory.

I think gank is a tactic, and I am not saying its fine for one faction to gank and the other not. I just don't see a reason to argue over it or rage at eachother. Although a lot of people it seems go onto the forums for drama.

I've personally never been a fan of gank, whether its my 'team' who is doing it or the others, I think factions should go against each other head to head, it keeps it more interesting this way. Although, as for me sounding 'hypocritical' that isn't intended. ^^

I'm just tired of seeing the rage getting thrown back and forth at each other, I mean when push comes to shove, we're all wanting to win something, but I wish when one team is winning there wasn't so much disrespect to the losing side. I don't like seeing it happen, its just a waste of time, because for all we know, Vicious might come back next season and ROFLSTOMP. So enjoy the moment perhaps, and don't flame each other? o.o

b:cute cool teddybear faces! b:cute b:victory b:laugh b:pleased
  • yionie
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I've not even tried to disrespect you. But if it makes you feel better, no disrespect intended.

Thanks it means a lot ~<3 (:
    I say it so people know that when I respond to a post I wasn't trying to flame them or make them upset, because how it goes with most posts, is people are like OH YOUR TALKING SH*T. BRING IT ON.

^ that, my friend, is called making assumptions, therefore to AVOID incorrect things as such, I say no disrespect was intended in my post, whether or not you'd like to accept it, is upto you.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I think gank is a tactic, and I am not saying its fine for one faction to gank and the other not. I just don't see a reason to argue over it or rage at eachother. Although a lot of people it seems go onto the forums for drama.

I've personally never been a fan of gank, whether its my 'team' who is doing it or the others, I think factions should go against each other head to head, it keeps it more interesting this way. Although, as for me sounding 'hypocritical' that isn't intended. ^^

I'm just tired of seeing the rage getting thrown back and forth at each other, I mean when push comes to shove, we're all wanting to win something, but I wish when one team is winning there wasn't so much disrespect to the losing side. I don't like seeing it happen, its just a waste of time, because for all we know, Vicious might come back next season and ROFLSTOMP. So enjoy the moment perhaps, and don't flame each other? o.o

b:cute cool teddybear faces! b:cute b:victory b:laugh b:pleased

I don't really know if I am reading this right, but it sounds completely different from what you were preaching before.

You think factions should go against each other head to head? So then why do you advocate wine-ing TW for 2 years because "it's charm ****"?

I don't know if you've had a change of heart or if you are simply back paddling, but I'll take it. I concur with your last paragraph. For both sides. (2nd last if you count the teddy bear sentence).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • yionie
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I don't really know if I am reading this right, but it sounds completely different from what you were preaching before.

You think factions should go against each other head to head? So then why do you advocate whining TW for 2 years because "it's charm ****"?

I don't know if you've had a change of heart or if you are simply back paddling, but I'll take it. I concur with your last paragraph. For both sides. 2nd last if you count the teddy bear sentence).

Lol, no back paddling going on here, I do think factions should go head to head, when they are close to equal strength, otherwise its no fun for the losing side, like recently I've had way more fun against vicious than i have in the past two years. Why? Because its SO close, that you're unsure who will win the Territory War, it keeps it interesting. :)

~Continuing cool teddy bear faces
    b:chuckle b:cute b:laugh b:pleased b:thanks
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Lol, no back paddling going on here, I do think factions should go head to head, when they are close to equal strength, otherwise its no fun for the losing side, like recently I've had way more fun against vicious than i have in the past two years. Why? Because its SO close, that you're unsure who will win the Territory War, it keeps it interesting. :)

~Continuing cool teddy bear faces
    b:chuckle b:cute b:laugh b:pleased b:thanks

This might sound pretentious, but I have too. Regardless of the outcome, a good fight is the most fun.

People tend to assume that I am full of hate because of my poison laced comments on the forums. I really am not. I just don't let people get away with attempts to slam me or my family.

Coming close and losing is much more fun than winning like a steamroller.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Just so you know, we lost lands when we were ganked. Did you? So much for your "equal
    strength" theory.

Did you even try to defend against levi or did you wine it?

And though it is illegal, so I know no one will admit it, I would believe that vic allowed levi the land to prevent them from being land locked and in return they promised an attack on qq.

I am so surprised this thread is not closed, with that trash all sides are putting out, it is really time for the garbage collector to come by and send this post to the landfill.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Did you even try to defend against levi or did you wine it?

And though it is illegal, so I know no one will admit it, I would believe that vic allowed levi the land to prevent them from being land locked and in return they promised an attack on qq.

I am so surprised this thread is not closed, with that trash all sides are putting out, it is really time for the garbage collector to come by and send this post to the landfill.

You're really cute.

Clearly, you've not been in QQme for long enough to know what I'm talking about.

I'll give you this one chance to redeem yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You're really cute.

Clearly, you've not been in QQme for long enough to know what I'm talking about.

I'll give you this one chance to redeem yourself.

I am not in qq so I guess I am not sure what you are talking about.

What I am talking about is this tw season there was an attack from qq and levi they broke through the left side of the map.

In that tw did vic even attempt a defend or was it all about defending the qq attack?

If vic did not even attempt to defend against levi I would say don't blame the gank blame the choices for loosing a land.

Good try at a side step, but I am still not deflected from my take on the gank, that vic allowed levi the land so they could use them in the future to gank qq.

I have been waiting to get the gear to apply to one of the "big" factions on the server, but after this bitterness I see between the two factions I may just have to rethink the situation.

Are there any TW factions that are decent but not containing such hatred towards other factions?
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am not in qq so I guess I am not sure what you are talking about.

What I am talking about is this tw season there was an attack from qq and levi they broke through the left side of the map.

In that tw did vic even attempt a defend or was it all about defending the qq attack?

If vic did not even attempt to defend against levi I would say don't blame the gank blame the choices for loosing a land.

Good try at a side step, but I am still not deflected from my take on the gank, that vic allowed levi the land so they could use them in the future to gank qq.

I have been waiting to get the gear to apply to one of the "big" factions on the server, but after this bitterness I see between the two factions I may just have to rethink the situation.

Are there any TW factions that are decent but not containing such hatred towards other factions?

The ganks on Vicious discussed root to way before this season. You're butting in on a subject you're not even familiar with.

Vicious does not have enough sign ups to defend even 1, let alone 2 factions attacking. We chose the fight that would prove more fun to attend. And by the way, we're in no way complaining about ganks. I'm calling people out for complaining that QQme got ganked when they did/do the exact same, if not worse.

So nice attempt to bash, but as I've said before, you lack the intellect and class to even attempt anything of the sort.

Post on your main, so I'll know who to vote "no" on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.