WTB>More QQme vs Vicious TW - Shout out to both factions

Options

Comments

• AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    I am likely smarter at 15 then most of you adults who like to slam people, that being said, I am upset I just sunk to your level. I definitely act more mature.

Yes I incorrectly spelled a word, a shame this is the first time on the internet that has ever happened.

At least I do not stoop to calling people Apes just to make myself feel like a bigger person, when it just makes you look like a smaller person.

Cool story bro, whatever helps you sleep at night.

Bottom line is, you're pretentious and are posting on an alt. This in itself makes your posts difficult to read and negates whatever valid points your posts may have. Climb down from that high horse of yours and try again.

What were you looking for? A pity vote? "Oh sorry I didn't know that you were 15 so you have an excuse to be dumb"? No sorry. Stop playing the victim. I've spoken circles around people twice my age both in real life and on debate forums online. Age doesn't matter.

Oh, and then =/= than.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Keep shrugging and your shoulders will end at your feet!
    damn guuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrl... you make no sense at all. Just keep on posting... I need to sleep already...

Um...when someone shrugs their shoulders move upward. Makes me wonder where your feet are protruding from... f:stare

Okies, nighty night.
    b:kiss
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Marry me Aries.b:dirty

Anyway,
    AltHarley, you better give up while you are so far behind. Aries wins the war. KO.

Deal babe. <3

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Deal babe. <3

Id wait to find about those feet...ijs *shrugs* b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    Azunai - Raging Tide Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Um...when someone shrugs their shoulders move upward. Makes me wonder where your feet are protruding from... f:stare

Okies, nighty night.

The forces involved in the movement upwards make your muscules relax 2x harder as you repeat the movement. For long periods of times, repetitive movements may even lead to dislocation. Learn something for a change.b:bye Now I wonder... where is your brain?
    Allow me to impress upon you the severe mistake you have made...
    edited September 2013
    Options
    The forces involved in the movement upwards make your muscules relax 2x harder as you repeat the movement. For long periods of times, repetitive movements may even lead to dislocation. Learn something for a change.b:bye Now I wonder... where is your brain?

Probably somewhere near your feet...going by how your body works. f:stare
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Probably somwhere near your feet...going by how your body works. f:stare

Want me to type slower so you can get what I was trying to explain?

I can try and draw it for you...
  • _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elementz_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    And I'm ready for a 1v1 tw. That was the whole point of this thread.

Maybe you're ready for a 1v1, i am also, but the rest of our merry band of brothers and sisters seem to think that the only way we can win this season is to attempt another gank or series of ganks on kukumeh. what with a particular 'live' seeker trying to talk to levi into ganking with us again and all...can we not win or loose on own merits? already with a humiliating loss in the last gank...

U JUST GOT BURRIED.. STRAWBEURRIED
    -Whoz_Nutz alt of that other alt-b:shocked
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Want me to type slower so you can get what I was trying to explain?

I can try and draw it for you...

Oh awesome! What part of your body do your hands protrude from, anyway? *is curious* f:sneaky
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Maybe you're ready for a 1v1, i am also, but the rest of our merry band of brothers and sisters seem to think that the only way we can win this season is to attempt another gank or series of ganks on kukumeh. what with a particular 'live' seeker trying to talk to levi into ganking with us again and all...can we not win or loose on own merits? already with a humiliating loss in the last gank...

Humiliating loss? How about 2 years of wined TW? How would you rate that?!b:bye
    Just cause you can get out of the closet now makes you special? YES YOU ARE. A VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL LIL BOY.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You are just mad cause your feet are where your ears should be. Frankly, I would be too. b:chuckle
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Oh awesome! What part of your body do your hands protrude from, anyway? *is curious* f:sneaky

Idk... you tell me. I just tried to teach you something. Apparently you have the same ability to learn as my door. Anyway, they say ignorance is bold... and you guuurrrrl... you are extremely bold!!!
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Idk... you tell me. I just tried to teach you something. Apparently you have the same ability to learn as my door. Anyway, they say ignorance is bold... and you guuurrrrl... you are extremely bold!!!

Maybe me and your door have something in common - like no need whatsoever, to listen to you? Just a thought.

Better take care of those feet though. Athlete's Foot of the face isnt pretty.
    b:shutup
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    You are just mad cause your feet are where your ears should be. Frankly, I would be too. b:chuckle

Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy... who are you anyway? Do you even play this game? Wich faction you in? OH WAIT FOR IT...

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!

b:laughb:laughb:laughb:laugh
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Maybe me and your door have something in common - like no need whatsoever, to listen to you? Just a thought.

Better take care of those feet though. Athlete's Foot of the face isnt pretty.
    b:shutup

Thank you for your advice. I will try to fix it ASAP. You might want to go to pre-school. There you'll be respected and you'll be in your element. I hope everything works out for you.b:bye
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Hey, I just met you, and this is crazy... who are you anyway? Do you even play this game? Wich faction you in? OH WAIT FOR IT...

I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!

b:laughb:laugh

+1. I knew you could see it my way!b:pleased b:victory

Please forgive me, but I had to remove 2 of your 'laughs' so my stuff would post. b:chuckle
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    _VX_ - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    who will be the puppets that vicious will use for a gank?
    what about 1vs1 tws?

azzunai

you are getting owned in forum , better go to your cave
    edited September 2013
    Options
    what about 1vs1 tws?

azzunai

That's cute coming from you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    That's cute coming from you.

b:cute

you will make azz jealous
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    what about 1vs1 tws?

azzunai

Show me where I got owned son.... You're a funny ape. You know what you are son? you're a bad BJ.

Don't assume cause you live in the sewer, everyone else follows your style of life. _BJ_.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:cute

you will make azz jealous

Freagging _BJ_ you learned a new word?

Seems like your new fav word!b:laughb:laughb:laugh

DUDE YOU TAKE TOO MUCH TIME TO THINK ABOUT COMEBACKS... you'd be like: mates help me with the forums. I need ideas.
    How many are helping you?
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Humiliating loss? How about 2 years of wined TW? How would you rate that?!b:bye
    Just cause you can get out of the closet now makes you special? YES YOU ARE. A VERY VERY VERY SPECIAL LIL BOY.

This is how you treat your own faction member who think your faction should step up and 1v1.

Shameful
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This is how you treat your own faction member who think your faction should step up and 1v1.

Shameful

Wow... I was so comited to insult back and forth Kukumu peeps I totally misreaded that post... and I'm not even trolling this time.

Its time to stop.
  • Bhavyy - Raging Tide
    Bhavyy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    b:surprised

@bahavy,azu
    damm you guys really live in forums,

24hr quick responses even on holidays.... seems they want to win the forum troll season
    again - nothing on topic here. you are the troll.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/bhavenmurji
    pwcalc.com/65816fd7725681e1
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    again - nothing on topic here. you are the troll.

+1

He be posting this kind posts, pseudo-answers nothing related with whats said before... but he makes me LOL.b:laugh

As for AltHarley, elementz being Linc, the one that trolled his own fac mate LB. Good try ALtHarley. Keep hiding behind the alt!!! and make me LOL some more. b:laugh
  • KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide
    KeepMeAIive - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHA, this thread really made my night.

Firstly anyone from QQme who cries about "vicious and levi ganked us" please go shoot yourselves. A few months ago, QQme + 3 other factions ganked Vicious. Ganks ARE part of the game. They make it fun, they bring motivation and they are a strategy. Not to mention you managed to win both, well done, that was great to see!

This brings me to my next point. Please don't mask not attacking Vicious as "our players are afk or need time to relax after months of hard tw". It was you guys advertising with 'Don't join Vicious, that's easy mode, join QQme for fun and challenge'. With over 2x the number of TW sign-ups every week, as well as successfully defending both Vicious and Levi, you should confidently attack us every week, or stop with the bull**** advertisements. It is completely understandable that this is the first time QQme can win the TW season and you don't want to risk losing it, that is a legit reason, but just be honest and admit it rather than using poor excuses.

On the other hand, it does look like Vicious is poking QQme to attack. That's silly, they will attack who they want to attack. Who cares if season is lost, there will eventually be more TW's. If you get bored and quit, that's a PLUS! Trying to provoke them to attack is too obvious and just makes you look stupid b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _VX_ - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options

On the other hand, it does look like Vicious is poking QQme to attack. That's silly, they will attack who they want to attack. Who cares if season is lost, there will eventually be more TW's. If you get bored and quit, that's a PLUS! Trying to provoke them to attack is too obvious and just makes you look stupid b:laugh

This is the way of a real and oldvici members...

@azz
    seems you run out of civilized arguments and you're sinking into your own trash.

There a huge difference between oldvici and the new generation of ppl like you that are killing vici from the inside. You are embarrassing your faction and seems your bad karma are making vicious lose this season.
  • Azunai - Raging Tide
    edited September 2013
    Options
    This is the way of a real and oldvici members...

@azz
    seems you run out of civilized arguments and you're sinking into your own trash.

There a huge difference between oldvici and the new generation of ppl like you that are killing vici from the inside. You are embarrassing your faction and seems your bad karma are making vicious lose this season.

LOL _BJ_ you're the one thats an embarrassement for everything that moves. Yeah... me killing vici inside... omg... and I ran out of arguments? you keep inventing stuff when you ran out of shieeet to say!!! You can't keep the conversation on one way. You jump from topics like a prosti**** jumps to the next client!!!! Damn boy... make up your mind already.
    And lets clear the things up _BJ_... you're the trash.... b:surrender filler boy.
    Oh... and ask them if I'm an embarrassement. they will tell you some things you should learn about that. ROFL
    And please try to follow this instead of just rant about random stuff that has nothing to do with it. I know its hard for you... but try at least.
    AND HOLY DAMN!!! My bad karma must be a bad as.s karma... making Vici lose the TW season... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh man that made my day. And thats it... dude... that was priceless...
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Bad karma...
    dafuqyousmokingson?Iwantsometoo.
    edited September 2013
    Options
    So like. If a mod would give an animal's behind, that would be great.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide
    HarleyDaviso - Raging Tide Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Options

As for AltHarley, elementz being Linc, the one that trolled his own fac mate LB. Good try ALtHarley. Keep hiding behind the alt!!! and make me LOL some more. b:laugh

Are you really very sure that elementz is Linc? because Linc replied in this thread as himself, so why would he now reply as someone else.

If you compare the posts from Linc and the posts from elementz they sound nothing like the same person, I think you are likely mistaken, maybe it is possible for either to confirm one way or the other.
This discussion has been closed.