So, you want to ini edit your character?

Comments

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hello, please could i know if it's allowed to color the whole body/face? I mean like making my sins color to whole yellow?

As it is here:

28944409.jpg

thank you!

Since you can't colour body like that without ini editing, and body ini editing isn't alowed I'd say no :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited April 2013
    Since you can't colour body like that without ini editing, and body ini editing isn't alowed I'd say no :<

skin was approved separately by v4liance as an acceptable edit. So yeah, that's allowed. Main thing not allowed are body size edits (including head) and pills.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • K_A_B_L_E - Lost City
    K_A_B_L_E - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thanks but, I have two questions! b:thanks

1: How can I make my head *Look* bigger when someone clicks on my name?
    - To clarify a bit I mean how do I make it look like my character is zoomed in

2: How do I make my eyes bigger so it's all big and pretty lol b:laugh

Any feedback will be appreciated. b:byeb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]b:victory
  • CandyShop - Lothranis
    CandyShop - Lothranis Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    skin was approved separately by v4liance as an acceptable edit. So yeah, that's allowed. Main thing not allowed are body size edits (including head) and pills.

Thanks i will do it than b:chuckle
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    Thanks but, I have two questions! b:thanks

1: How can I make my head *Look* bigger when someone clicks on my name?
    - To clarify a bit I mean how do I make it look like my character is zoomed in

2: How do I make my eyes bigger so it's all big and pretty lol b:laugh

Any feedback will be appreciated. b:byeb:surrender

I think you maybe looking for a doll look?

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1512481

Oishii has that in her guide, I'd check it out.

• Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Oh my bad. I tought there was a discussion about that, but I couldn't remember.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i just found those 2 links, showing the new lion festival hat, IT'S SOOO CUTEEEE I WANT IT SO BAAADD b:dirtyb:sad
    Lion festival hat 1Lion festival hat 2
    i'll be trying all day to find the codes for this hat, but if some1 else be able to find out and post here i'd be glad too.
  • _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver
    _dblazen_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i just found those 2 links, showing the new lion festival hat, IT'S SOOO CUTEEEE I WANT IT SO BAAADD b:dirtyb:sad
    Lion festival hat 1Lion festival hat 2
    i'll be trying all day to find the codes for this hat, but if some1 else be able to find out and post here i'd be glad too.

idHairModel = 1365
    idHairTex = 1364

Good look ini editing the thing to fit properly b:pleased
  • Lionstar - Sanctuary
    Lionstar - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ? to the ADMINS
    why dont you just Unlock all the settings On the login Screen or the cosmic master it would make things alot easer. and why cant the Werebeasts change there fur color like every 1 elce?

what does the muscle scale and the Fat scale do? it seeme to be broken

you Show them how to Edit the ini files then Ban PPL later on for doing it. Editing the ini Files are a pain in the butt any way
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ? to the ADMINS
    why dont you just Unlock all the settings On the login Screen or the cosmic master it would make things alot easer. and why cant the Werebeasts change there fur color like every 1 elce?

what does the muscle scale and the Fat scale do? it seeme to be broken

you Show them how to Edit the ini files then Ban PPL later on for doing it. Editing the ini Files are a pain in the butt any way

This isnt the place for complaining about needed fixes or suggestions. I suggest bringing it up in it's own topic in the suggestion box or general discussion. It has been mentioned multiple times so you could try SEARCHING it and see what people have already said. I can tell you now, we worked really hard to get the ini. editing to be allowed for the face. The fur color changing is not a possibility yet, and may never be. Them changing the character creation screen would be a lot of work for the devs, and they cant make anything anyway unless it's approved by our chinese counterpart.
    edited April 2013
    idHairModel = 1365
    idHairTex = 1364

sir, I LOVE YOU! ty a lot!b:kiss
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    2013-04-0817-06-54_zps0a0a452d.png
    idHairModel = 1365
    idHairTex = 1364

Thanks dblazen, I'll add this to the first post.

edited April 2013
    Thanks dblazen, I'll add this to the first post.

No problem b:pleased only just now realized I wrote good look instead of good luck lol.

Anyway if anyone is looking for any hat/hair fashion code for barbs that's not on the front page yet just request it in here or in PM and I'll see what I can do b:pleased

b:chuckle Can't guarantee ofcourse all headfashions will work on barbs
    edited April 2013
    venus, how did u made it fit (or almost fit) i tried it, changed some codes etc.. but nothing=(

and _dblazen_ how did u got this code? any site or just tested it out? would like to know the spartan helmet code too. ty vm
    edited April 2013
    venus, how did u made it fit (or almost fit) i tried it, changed some codes etc.. but nothing=(

and _dblazen_ how did u got this code? any site or just tested it out? would like to know the spartan helmet code too. ty vm

idHairModel = 1199
    idHairTex = 1200

Remember, the hairless idHairTex is posted in the first of the barb headfash links, probably better to use that if you only want helm and no hair b:pleased
  • Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear
    Sisterreaper - Heavens Tear Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    This really confuses me...I really wish there was a video guide
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    This really confuses me...I really wish there was a video guide

What are you trying to do, and how is it confusing? Being vague is not going to help you.
  • Hazarduz - Heavens Tear
    Hazarduz - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Is it now possible to have a barbarian wear a Spartan Helmet? I'd so much like to see that happen! b:victory b:victory

I'd like to know 2 things please:

1. Whats the code for the spartan helm.

2. More importantly, is there any way to set the elevation at which the fashion shows up, coz while it might just pass on the panda, it looks really really bad on a tiger barb (like though the middle of the head).

Please and ThankYou!
    Old school demon tank -> LESS PEW PEW, NO Q _Q

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2013
    Is it now possible to have a barbarian wear a Spartan Helmet? I'd so much like to see that happen! b:victory b:victory

I'd like to know 2 things please:

1. Whats the code for the spartan helm.

2. More importantly, is there any way to set the elevation at which the fashion shows up, coz while it might just pass on the panda, it looks really really bad on a tiger barb (like though the middle of the head).

Please and ThankYou!

1.) see the post on the previous page

2.) can't really help you with that since I lack the patience to edit the ini so much to make it look all pretty. b:surrender
  • Hazarduz - Heavens Tear
    Hazarduz - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    2.) can't really help you with that since I lack the patience to edit the ini so much to make it look all pretty. b:surrender

Thanks for that. At least now I have the codes. As for making it look all pretty, I sincerely doubt anyone can do that. The silly thing doesnt scale to the head size. Being almost completely enveloped by the head, it ends up looking more like a Mohawk and less like a helm. I tried adjusting various setting but I don't think theres a way to make the helm larger w/o increasing the tiger head too.
    Old school demon tank -> LESS PEW PEW, NO Q _Q

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I feel so stupid for asking, but when I look for the folder 91 for the female Mystic, it simply does not exist. Am I missing something? I'm sorry to bother you, but it is driving me up the wall.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited April 2013
    I feel so stupid for asking, but when I look for the folder 91 for the female Mystic, it simply does not exist. Am I missing something? I'm sorry to bother you, but it is driving me up the wall.

If you have never made a mystic preset before, the folder will not be there. You have to save a preset before it will pop up in your game files. If you have done that already, i dont know what the problem could be.
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013

To add to what Kate said, You may have hidden or moved accidentally somehow. It's pretty easy to find though, make a mystic preset with an easy to remember name. Then search for your file, once the computer spits out the file name you were looking for then right click it and hit "open in folder." Look at the name in the bar and it should tell you the file path for the folder.

• Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Thank you so much! <3
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Question.... is there any way to change the tideborn skin color to a creamier color that the other classes can achieve? I spent hours trying to get it myself within the color box but it always is either greyish, jaundice yellow or purplish. I tried to use the guide but no matter what I do the body and head won't match. A friend of mine told me only EG and TB skins were interchangeable but it didn't work for me using EG skin either.

Any help would be appreciated!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • zri
    zri Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I wanted just to ask. How to edit male haircuts on female chars? I seen a few with that. Please email me.
    littlekitten@live.se
  • zri
    edited April 2013
    I copyd the whole thing since i was to lasy to try and figure out the headframes etc etc. But it says "customization data error" On the whole Edit you posted.
  • zri
    edited April 2013
    Well figured out how to get the male haircut on female. I just cant get it on my lvl 101 -.-
  • ovenusarmanio
    edited April 2013
    zri wrote: »
    Well figured out how to get the male haircut on female. I just cant get it on my lvl 101 -.-

It only works on new characters, as stated on the first post.

• XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    i looked through the thread and didn't see anything about it but when im trying to edit my toons skin i edit in the .ini and save it then reload the preset in the game and its totally the wrong color. like 16761035 produces a hulk smash green and its supposed to be pink. the code is right off of the http://bbs.178.com/thread-650288-1-1.html site and when im looking for orange (16753920) i get some darkish blue color.

what am i doing wrong?
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]