Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Comments

• lolilikepietoo
    lolilikepietoo Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    @Artenimis

The eyes seem a little big in proportion to the face, but I dunno, maybe that's just me. Big eyes seem to be popular on our servers which I've never really understood, so I tend to be too critical in that area. Other than that, she looks fine. It would be nice to see a full body screenshot of her though. The body is customisable too ya know, and proportions can really make or break the way a toon looks. I don't really like number ratings so, luckily for you I asked the RNG to do it for me and it gave you a 5/5 :)

Here's a picture of my toon Edit: Cheating a bit. Changed the first image since nobody rated it yet.

20130401210841.png

And here's another picture answering the question of why females don't have more long hairstyles:

20130331123343.png

Eww, look at how it clips. PWI are too lazy to implement hair physics o.o

And here's a close-up shot of her err....face.

20130129173547.png
    pleaseeee,gimme ini edits 4 hair and how did u do it,i beg ya QQ
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    pleaseeee,gimme ini edits 4 hair and how did u do it,i beg ya QQ
    Here you go:

[Hair]
    idHairModel = 934
    idHairTex = 944

Note that you can't use this preset on already existing charaters, you'd get an error if you tried. The whole process is based around "tricking" the game. What you need to do is that you need to design the character, hit ok (but don't create him/her yet!) and edit the INI files which are located outside the customize folder. They are named like: character31 (Veno) etc. - then you copy & paste the files above and once you're done, you can create the character in the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AbsoluteWin - Raging Tide
    AbsoluteWin - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How come i see female hair on male toons and vice verse and ik they arent new toons?
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How come i see female hair on male toons and vice verse and ik they arent new toons?

3rd party program and a bannable offence.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • seekertutu
    seekertutu Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    krovern wrote: »
    it would be desirable to learn opinion from outside. How to you my bm?b:cute
    2856130.jpg

Can I get the preset for this character? Pretty pretty please. I want for my cleric b:cryb:cry
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    @Lucideous : I really like your fish.b:chuckle
    The skin color is awesome,it was really worth the hard work u put into it.
    The hair goes very well with her face and the color of the eyes and hair match as well.
    One of the cutest fishes i saw till now.
    Her chin looks a tiny bit too pointy compared to her jawline but that can be easily fixed.

5/5

Okay here is my new veno.Been working on it for ages now.
    I went for a cute fox at first then i tried a cat but...yeah it just didnt seem right....
    I am very much pleased with this "version" of my veno . lol
    Wanted to show her evil/seductive/beautiful side.Had enough of the "cutie versions". b:laugh

2013-04-1317-48-39_zpsf9901c2f.png
    2013-04-1317-50-23_zps8506a967.png

I really liked this shot,her little companion seems to be shy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • AbsoluteWin - Raging Tide
    AbsoluteWin - Raging Tide Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    @Artenimis

The eyes seem a little big in proportion to the face, but I dunno, maybe that's just me. Big eyes seem to be popular on our servers which I've never really understood, so I tend to be too critical in that area. Other than that, she looks fine. It would be nice to see a full body screenshot of her though. The body is customisable too ya know, and proportions can really make or break the way a toon looks. I don't really like number ratings so, luckily for you I asked the RNG to do it for me and it gave you a 5/5 :)

Here's a picture of my toon Edit: Cheating a bit. Changed the first image since nobody rated it yet.

20130401210841.png

And here's another picture answering the question of why females don't have more long hairstyles:

20130331123343.png

Eww, look at how it clips. PWI are too lazy to implement hair physics o.o

And here's a close-up shot of her err....face.

20130129173547.png
    I know ini edits 4 hair,but what about face?if u can share
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited April 2013

I went for a cute fox at first then i tried a cat but...yeah it just didnt seem right....
    Wanted to show her evil/seductive/beautiful side.Had enough of the "cutie versions". b:laugh

I think she looks stunning... not really evil tho haha. Her eyes in particular are a very nice shape/shade. Going to be nit picky about a minor detail and say maybe you can try retouching her chin a little bit so it doesn't have those little extra points in the frontal view before they curve into the jawline - other than that, awesome work. 9.5/10

Decided aurumi needed a makeover as well. Her eyes are more of a golden yellow and not really greenish like it looks in the pic...

35argba.jpg

• gibbertyflibbet
    gibbertyflibbet Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I know ini edits 4 hair,but what about face?if u can share

Oh, the face and skin tone was just done using the in-game sliders. I'll have to look in my folders later and find them for ya.
  • no1live4ever123
    no1live4ever123 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    @Lucideous : I really like your fish.b:chuckle
    The skin color is awesome,it was really worth the hard work u put into it.
    The hair goes very well with her face and the color of the eyes and hair match as well.
    One of the cutest fishes i saw till now.
    Her chin looks a tiny bit too pointy compared to her jawline but that can be easily fixed.

5/5

2013-04-1317-50-23_zps8506a967.png

I really liked this shot,her little companion seems to be shy.
    Can I get ini edits 4 veno'?I WANNA USE IT ON A WIZ,TY
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    Can I get ini edits 4 veno'?I WANNA USE IT ON A WIZ,TY

Sent it to you in a PM. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sent it to you in a PM. ^^

Can I haz it too? tiger-44.gif
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Sorry for double posting! Q_Q

@Susylu: I actually like how ur veno looks like. She looks so natural! :3
    5/5

I got 2 different looks for my mystic and I dont know which one to pick..
    Her atm look:
    ini2.png
    Or new look:
    ini1.png
  • MyNamesMike - Archosaur
    MyNamesMike - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    im so quiting this game see ya guys
    old friends:

RemoCandy
    Rex_Seek
    Burnin_wolf
    Shallowluck
    MermaidSeaa

anyone on archosaur tell them i quit i kinda forgot too then deleted the game off my comp sorry :\

but i still want an answer to my question

how do i post a photo of my character

the sugar mist character over my post is sexy >.<
    ill still be in forums
  • _FoxyRoxy_ - Momaganon
    _FoxyRoxy_ - Momaganon Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    @Sugarmist: 2nd one better, but i like more this hairstyle for E.guard class
    and your char have nice eyes :)
    karinr.jpg
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    @ Lucy_a: Your veno is gorgeous :D I really love her eyes 5/5

What do you guys think of my male cleric?

ftsrm06.png
  • MyNamesMike - Archosaur
    MyNamesMike - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Roxyfoxy 5/5 for a veno XD
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Susylu
    Your veno is really cute, and I love the colors you used - especially the haircolor. More people should use that hairstyle, it's actually kinda pretty. There is something off with her mouth i think, that I cant put my finger on. 4.5/5

Sugarmist
    2nd one looks better imo. But if you made the space between her nose and lips a tiny bit bigger, she would look even better.

ReIay
    Not a fan of the big gray puppy looking eyes. And I'm not too good at rating male chars. 2.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I totally forgot about the existence of this thread until couple days ago.f:horror
    Here are some pictures of my toons, lemme know if I should improve anything!

My Beloved Psychic

jibrille_zps415ef63b.jpg:original

Mystic

jujuuu_zps2716f232.jpg:original

Archer (yeah kitty ears on winged elf male don't really fit well...but I just wear them for lolz xD)

shinshinshin_zpsadf50198.jpg:original

Random potsticker eating ;D

omnomnom_zpsb52a8bf1.jpg:original
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fashionista wife of Sayphat b:cute
    New name is Shiirahoshi :3
  • Nayeli - Sanctuary
    Nayeli - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    b:thanks6ed3c421-f880-474c-a042-e660f2e1f0a4.jpg
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    edited April 2013
    @Nayeli and_Jibrille_:

You have to rate other characters before u get a rating.If you just want to post pictures of you character without rating anyone else,you should try the "Love your perfect character" thread.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited April 2013
    @Nayeli and_Jibrille_:

You have to rate other characters before u get a rating.If you just want to post pictures of you character without rating anyone else,you should try the "Love your perfect character" thread.b:surrender

Oh there were no rules or anything to follow on the first post so I didn't know, my bad.
    I didn't want to go through 700+ pages to look for a hidden rule either f:defeat
    I posted here cuz I did want to get them rated and see what people think, I would've posted on the other thread if for just posting to show reasons.

Here are some ratings from me.

@Sugarmist: 4/5 - I do agree that I like the 2nd one more, love the eyelashes. Your toons remind me of bisque dolls :3 But the eyes seem a little too far apart for me.

@ReIay: 5/5 - I really like your male cleric! It is so hard trying to make the eyes of the older class males to look more noticeable, I had hard time on my archer :/ He looks great up close and even the mini icon.

@Nayeli: 4/5 - I'm not much into the very skinny characters, but besides that they all look adorable!. Barb one is pretty unique xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• chaskadaye
    chaskadaye Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    _Jibrille_ - Heavens Tear - Your Mystic is so cute!!! I give her a 5!

Here are my Seeker and my Veno. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

2013-04-1417-39-20_zps90753acb.jpg

2013-04-2815-11-58_zps63de0c21.jpg

Oh, and here is my Wizard, in case you have different taste than most.....b:laugh

2013-04-0710-31-59_zpsc9188cc4.jpg
  • chaskadaye
    edited April 2013

Decided aurumi needed a makeover as well. Her eyes are more of a golden yellow and not really greenish like it looks in the pic...

35argba.jpg

I rate your char a 3, although she is very cute, she is frowning, and she'd be much hotter with a smile!
  • chaskadaye
    edited April 2013
    *pokes thread* still aliveee??

I wanted to try making a TB since it's been ages since I touched dem fishies. Here's my new lil' sin >3>

20130225182445.png

it took me at least 20 minutes to get her face/skin tone to match up @_@ but earthguard face textures are worth the effort <33

So pretty. I rate this one a 5.
  • Damirien - Heavens Tear
    Damirien - Heavens Tear Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    chaskadaye wrote: »
    So pretty. I rate this one a 5.

that face is really so so beautiful. I don't like those cute and innocent facesb:bye but this is just so natural and beautiful. Probably not my business, but I'd choose different hairstyle for her face, since this is very common for this race, still, from distance maybe, it will look boring.
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    thanks for the rates and suggestions on the veno. I think I'll keep her frowning a bit but work on the shape when I get the chance :)

_Jibrille_: The personalities and colors of your characters are very nice. Now this is my personal preference, but I think all your characters have the eyes a little too close to each other. 8/10

Nayeli: Barb is too cuteee....!!!

chaskadaye: I like your veno quite a lot. She looks so natural. Just wish there was a little more defination around her eyes. 9.5/10

For a change of pace I tried my hands on making some male characters today. I'll probably pick one to play... let me know which one and/or suggestions.
    4gjcyw.jpg

5l5r2q.jpg

jl6s2g.jpg

14aas5w.jpg
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Suslyu, I really like the first one's face and hair. He has bit serious but yet very noble look. 5/5
    The second and third one don't really look that special to me, there ain't features I personally would like but at least they are original! 2/5 to both.

Here is a picture of me and my two friends. My cleric is the blackhaired one. You can also rate the other two if you please b:cute

Link for full image
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    Susylu
    I prefer the last one because he looks most real, while the other 2 looks more common-ish. And I like his haircolor - I see few people with orange hair, and it looks cool on screenies c: The first one looks really sad btw :c

Here's my bm o; She looks the same now, but with brown hair. What do you think? ♥

2013-04-1406-33-23aring_zps23a43d9a.png

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
    edited May 2013
    @Susylu: Thank you :3 Yes, I think that part's a preference on many people xD I like having my toon's eyes at about that distance since they look well on both when you're looking normally and mini head icon as well, here's my head icon look for psy.
    head_zpsdaa0eee3.jpg~original
    Out of the 3 you've posted, I think I like the last one the most. He's got that sexy beard look! Not sure on the orange hair though, but he does pull it off well. That shade of orange hair reminds me of Ichigo from Bleach xD 4.8/5 cuz I'm just not too keen on orange hairs myself >.<

@Colum: 4/5 - I'm not sure if I like the eye make up it has, if it is eye make up >.< Wish I could see it a bit closer to know what it is x.x But besides that, you are rockin that rocker hair! xD
    Not sure about your friends, can't see their faces clearly f:defeat

@Ziraia: 5/5 - I haven't seen a female BM that sexy in a long time, hair suits her face very nicely. I think that hair color was nice with the skin tone, how brown is it now? Also, is the BM from a private server? I haven't seen Aesthetic set in our version yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]