Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^Quite hawt, Kitty thinks. Nice eyeliners.

2013-01-2501-38-36_zpsc5df5a9b.png
    2013-01-2501-38-55_zps30f7842f.png

Kitty's psychic. Probably Kitty's least played alt so Royal Armor may be her fashion/armor for now.

2013-01-2501-04-31_zps3bda767a.png
    2013-01-2501-21-33_zpsbe34338f.png

Kitty's archer. Kitty plays on it most nowadays as HA-veno too expensive to gear up atm As it's name means "Burning Angel", Kitty made it look like one too. Now using "Emptifier from Warrior Crusade Pack as wings, batwings("Blood Mist" from Dreamchaser pack) waiting once current ones expire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • idunnohuh
    idunnohuh Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^ 3/5 Not bad looking, but they are a little generic. They don't really stand out much from other toons I've seen.

Here's mine :)

Edit: Much better images, in some fancy new armour. Deleted old, nasty image.

20130125182639.png

20130125182838.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I should upload a new image later in a more fitting location :P.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

LOL you're not the first one to ask for it. Pm'd. :3

Well now I want it. ;_; For... Well.. science duh. b:avoid
    Here is a picture of monkey feeding a baby tiger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    LMFAO seems like everyone wants it now. I log in a BAM 12 pm's and this thread too. >_> I guess I'll post it in the ini thread...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=18545881&postcount=89
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The armor set looks brilliant and I like the character overall but something in her face is bothering me, probably the eyes. 4/5

Here's my other mystic. I am quite happy with him, somehow the colors went bit reddish though. It's supposed to be white.

2013-01-2421-42-56_zps8af53e9d.png

2013-01-2421-48-09_zps79745997.png
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • idunnohuh
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The armor set looks brilliant and I like the character overall but something in her face is bothering me, probably the eyes. 4/5

Just out of curiosity, what is it about the eyes you don't like? b:puzzled I know she looks a little agrressive and domineering and not-at-all lady-like, but that's exactly the look I was going for.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    idunnohuh wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, what is it about the eyes you don't like? b:puzzled I know she looks a little agrressive and domineering and not-at-all lady-like, but that's exactly the look I was going for.

I think it is the part under the eyes that is disturbing me, it makes the look bit weird but as I said I got overall the angry/dominating idea and its working well b:cute

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • idunnohuh
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think it is the part under the eyes that is disturbing me, it makes the look bit weird but as I said I got overall the angry/dominating idea and its working well b:cute

Oh, that? Haha, that's just a face tattoo :) I was playing around with the .ini files and managed to seperate the face and body tatoos, so she only has a tattoo on her face and not her body. I thought it looked pretty cool, but yeah, I guess it might be a bit much. Unfortunatly I can't remove it with .ini files as I'd have to get rid of the male hair to do so b:sad

Basically, this character was just me playing around with the .ini files. I wanted to figure out how to get male hair on females, and that little experiment turned into this b:pleased
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    That sounds interesting :) I have never played with ini-files.

When someone wants I'd appreciate checking that mystic of mine from last page b:cute

• _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear
    _Elaiya_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I dont know if this topic is left like poo, if not, this is my low level wizard. Im too lazy to level to 60 and get a lil better gear. Char customisation is only reason why I play this game b:kiss

9fw27a.jpg

5l5lw2.jpg
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • alexdifra
    alexdifra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^ 3/5, maybe a little to common im my point of viewv, but hey I like wierd stuff >_>
    Thought I'd post here, had some fun with ini mods on my characters :D

Here's my slender-- ehm sin
    29ylcah.jpg

And this is my wizzy :D
    2u4szzb.jpg
  • Dark_Doll_ - Sanctuary
    Dark_Doll_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    i Dont Know If This Topic Is Left Like Poo, If Not, This Is My Low Level Wizard. Im Too Lazy To Level To 60 And Get A Lil Better Gear. Char Customisation Is Only Reason Why I Play This Game B:kiss

9fw27a.jpg

5l5lw2.jpg
    alexdifra wrote: »
    thought I'd Post Here, Had Some Fun With Ini Mods On My Characters :d

Here's My Slender-- Ehm Sin
    29ylcah.jpg

And This Is My Wizzy :d
    2u4szzb.jpg

You guys have to rate the character (at least 1) that has been posted before yours or you wont be rated.b:bye
  • alexdifra
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You guys have to rate the character (at least 1) that has been posted before yours or you wont be rated.b:bye

Meh, totally missed that out, lol Editing now.
    edited January 2013
    Options
    yea we should, but guys above me had conversation.. so I just posted

as you wish my sweet community xD

I just looked and ss before me was colum, and Im lucky cuz I love chars like those 4/5 mainly because he doesnt look like other chars running around and is pretty handsome:)
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • idunnohuh
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^ 3/5, maybe a little to common im my point of viewv, but hey I like wierd stuff >_>

29ylcah.jpg

2u4szzb.jpg

These are some very interesting creations. Not many people bother to make their characters stand out, which is a shame, because your creations show that there is so much we can do with the character creation. I'd love to know how you got the mask look. 5/5.

Here's a mystic I recently made.

20130126214301.png

I posted this character on the previous page - I'm posting it again just to show off the hairstlyle, and how it can be used to create different moods.

20130125182838.png

It really is a great hairstlye on females. I don't know why it isn't used more often.
  • alexdifra
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^ Love your mystic :o 5/5
    As for the mask, I can send you a pm with the codes for it if you wish ( works only on male, and not on tideborn or EG)
    I've seen that some people just don't see the eyes blank white but black, It really depends on your system I suppose
  • idunnohuh
    edited January 2013
    Options
    ^ Love your mystic :o 5/5
    As for the mask, I can send you a pm with the codes for it if you wish ( works only on male, and not on tideborn or EG)
    I've seen that some people just don't see the eyes blank white but black, It really depends on your system I suppose

If you wouldn't mind, that'd be great! I thought I knew everything about .ini editing, but clearly I have a lot left to learn b:thanks
  • alexdifra
    edited January 2013
    Options
    idunnohuh wrote: »
    If you wouldn't mind, that'd be great! I thought I knew everything about .ini editing, but clearly I have a lot left to learn b:thanks

Sent in ;)
  • Hirizer - Heavens Tear
    Hirizer - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @alexdifra 5/5 for your wizard because Deadpool :D

@idunnohuh your mystic is really cute! I think her eyes are too wideset for how thin her jawline is so I'd mess around with those two but I like her colors and the :3 mouth she has. 3.5/5

My new(est) cleric - I'm pretty happy with how un-presetty she came out ^^

201301300852521.png
    edited February 2013
    Options
    thread dead again, come on people, did all of you already post here? very cute and original char, btw, but I already voted, so someone else gotta do itb:angry
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
  • ReIay - Archosaur
    ReIay - Archosaur Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    29ylcah.jpg

I love this! :D 5/5

Here's my army of toons:
    Cleric + Mystic
    jkk7c2.png

Sin + Archer
    2zizfjc.png

BM + Veno
    zunne0.png
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ReIay - 5/5 for the sin! It's strange how my sin has the exact same weapon + fash combo (and face texture too!) as yours! xD Loveee it e.e

4/5 for archer, a brighter lip color would liven her up. ^^

4.9/5 for the cleric (not a fan of that eyeliner), otherwise she's perfect. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ Hirizer - I don't personally like blonde characters but yours has a realistic look in it. Lips are bit pinched though and the blue color of the eyes takes maybe too much attention. Try a bit more neutral shape? It's not bad still though, 3.5/5

@ ReIay

Cleric - very pretty overall! The blonde hair actually does suit her and the colors + face structure match well. 5/5
    Mystic - I like this one too! She has a mature look and I absolutely love her eyes. Lips are slightly too pinched. 4.9/5
    Sin - She got a "tougher" look and I like how the colors match. Arms look bit too skinny though. 4/5
    Archer - Too generic look for me (don't take me wrong - I do not mean to say it looks like the presets or it's a common look in PWI! It is just a common female characteristic and - again - I am not a real fan of blonde hair though yu have impressed me!) but she is still cute. 3/5
    BM - Very good color/fash choise and fits the character very well! Not big fan of the hairstyle but you did good job overall. 4/5
    Veno - Something in her eyes is bit disturbing me, maybe the shape+size? Also don't really like the hair. 2/5

Here comes my archer. I have to say something in him is disturbing me - at least the lip color. Any advices for him?

His style is very uncommon to me, my characters tend to be more pale and have a bit different look. I still found him very interesting, though.

Here are 3 pics in his armor which I actually like - it makes him look like a real archer. I also tried how he looks like with my mystic's fashion, not too sure if it worked too well since the fash isnt even planned to be kept on my archer XD still had to try, though. Wish I had combined his icon in the pic, in that the fash hair looks really cool.

2013-02-0217-18-51_zpsfa44f772.png
    2013-02-0217-17-33_zpsb5925ccb.png
    2013-02-0217-17-52_zps7b23c01f.png
    2013-02-0217-18-07_zpsc801b997.png

• Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ Hirizer 5/5. She's beautiful. I love the combination of the tan and the deep blue eyes, who would say it would go along this nicely. She is also extremely unique. I can honestly say that I haven't seen a character looking that b:victory All I see is either the overused and abused to death "Stylish" preset on Tideborns (people please, for the sake of originality - stop abusing this preset!! xD) or the doll-like look which used to be amazing and unique as well but now it's just boring :P No offence to doll-look lovers xD

@ ReIay Stunning. Wow. They are all absolutely flawless. I like how all the girls have certain similar features in their faces, yet they don't look exactly the same b:laugh I like that! The fashion choices are well made and match your characters perfectly, from the beautiful Olympian goddess dress of your Cleric to the black seductive dress of your Veno b:victory I give them all 5/5!

@ Colum I've seen your nickname once! I was playing on a different character tho b:laugh Don't worry about the lip colour, no matter which one you choose it's always the annoying lipgloss which makes the lips look odd. My Blademaster has the same issue (is this male lipgloss some latest fad in China? xD). He reminds of Keanu Reeves, actually. 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RainaMoon - Dreamweaver
    RainaMoon - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ ReIay...so pretty! <3 them all b:pleased
  • Artenimes - Raging Tide
    Artenimes - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    These are the main characters I play! ^^
    (all recently edited)

Artenimes, my venomancer.
    venos_zps9c4702ad.png

Okalani, my mystic.
    Oka_zps51f903ad.png

Cosmosa, my sin.
    Cosmosa_zps0240c087.png

Yaten, my psychic.
    Yaten_zpsb037c07b.png

Unfortunately a few of these were taken at night, so the lighting isn't the best. :(

Now time for the rating!!

@Colum: 4.5/5
    I think you did a very good job on him. I especially love the last image. The fashion and hair matches well. :)
    I would recommend maybe doing a little darker tint for the lips so they don't blend in so easily. That's my only suggestion.
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

29ylcah.jpg

2u4szzb.jpg

Omg so much win, 5/5 for both. Helps that I've been on a slender kick lately...*shudders* <3

Artenimes:
    Veno - I've never, ever been a fan of that thick eyeliner but that's the best I've seen it look before. I'd still suggest tweaking how dark it is/trying to find another one. But whatevs~ 4/5

Mystic - Her third eye looks stunning there. I think her face and proportions are just fine as well! 5/5.

Sin - She looks fine but less unique than your other two. I feel like I've seen many like her before. Maybe just mess around more to see if you can come across anything interesting that you like for her. 3/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Bossg - Lost City
    Bossg - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Hirizer
    > cleric is pretty and cute. 5/5

@ReIay
    > Sin - smooth solid skin , unique face. 5/5
    > Cleric + Mystic - They're Pretty and Sexy and the BM + Veno. 5/5

@Colum
    > Archer - cool, he reminds me of Keanu Reeves too lol. hehehe 5/5

@Artenimes
    > venomancer,mystic,sin,psychic - gorgeous/cute/pretty. 5/5

>>Now my MJ Look like Character lol
    i9VimxP.jpg
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Artenimes Of all of your chars your psy is the cutest one, very nice face features on her. I liked your veno too but her eyeliner was a bit too much for my taste and the lip color a lil bit too bright.
    4.5/5 for your psy and 3/5 for your veno

Bossg I like ur bms kinda "skinny" look (not a big fan of overly buffed chars) and also the dark hair contrast nice with the light skin. Something abt the face throws me off tho. The pupils look a lil small compared to rest of the eyes and the eyebrows looked a little bit too glues to the eyes. 3.5/5

Did a makover on my assasin and this is wat i came up with. Sadly i forgot to take a " before picture" but oh wells here she is.

enth.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So many chars here! o: Lemme write a wall of rating~ :3
    @alexdifra O.O 10/5 Lool Your sin better be strong with that look! D:
    @idunnohuh The pics are so small on my lappy *throws marshmallows at lappy* but your mystic seems cute with that hair b:laugh 4/5 Did you use the same preset for sin? I'm soo gonna try out that hairstyle now >:3
    @Hirizer Your cleric is super unique and cute. I love her! There's nothing extra on her, but that cute expression and the natural colors make a perfect overall picture! Great job! 5/5 :3
    @ReIay *High5!* More archosaurians yay ^^ I don't wanna write the same thing for all of your chars, but super cute&pretty! =D I dun really use eyeliners on my chars, but it shows great on your chars. I like the colors you used, nothing wild, but the less is more and your characters prove it. My favs are your cler and bm :3 I also like how you made a cute mystic out of that preset ^o^ 5/5 b:victory
    @Artenimes You're veno's pretty, 4/5 only because of the heavy eye makeup Dx I like your mystic as well, I like pretty mysts with that preset. I like that her eye matches with her 3rd eye. :3 4/5 I like your fishies, especially your psy, she's uber cute with those eyes :D 5/5 for your psy and sin =] I like that the roses in your sins hair match with her makeup. Overall, you created pretty chars. (^_^)y
    @Enthana You keep remind me of an old fac mate with a cute sin >.> I usually have a limit to huge eyes, but yours are too cute to resist. The whole expressions shows a cute and curious face. :) Huge black shiny eyes and soft pink lips with that hair look epic. Just too cute lemme hug her 5/5 b:laugh
    @Boys Sorry but I'm horrible at rating or making male chars so I'll leave that to others >.>"
    Sorry if there're any typos :C
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐