Options

Comments

• Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'll follow Rina's example and give a wall of ratings! :D

Enthana:
    I've always adored your sin, and her new make-over is really cute! She's got the perfect mixture or sadness and curiosity. Only criticism is the nose which looks a bit small, but I'm aware that that's the way it just looks on doll-like characters! 4.5/5

Bossg:
    Love your BM's shy and timid look - the pale skin looks very good in contrast to his dark hair and dreamy black eyes. Only thing I'd change is maybe make the lips narrower and a bit thicker, and maybe stretch the eyebrows to the side a bit. 4.5/5

Artenimes:
    Veno: The eyes look a bit staring because of the heavy eyeliner, but otherwise she's very cute! 4/5 Mystic: Love that you've used an uncommon preset to make her look a bit different, that hair looks really cute on her as well! I'd maybe make her lips a bit bigger. 4.5/5 Sin: Another uncommon preset that you've made work very well. The tattoos work well with that colour too, and while I'm not a fan of blueish skin you've pulled it off quite well. 4/5 Psy: Your psy looks very cute, my favourite out of them all! 5/5

Colum:
    Your archer looks really nice, especially in his special fashion hair! The chin portion with nose and lips could be a bit smaller, but overall it's a good set up. 4/5 Also your mystic on some previous page looks stunning! Don't see many dark-haired mystics around, so 5/5 for him!

ReIay:
    Ah, so many pretty characters! They're all very unique, and I can tell you've spent a lot of time editing them and matching their looks with their inner personalities. Cleric: My favourite of them all (I think)! She looks so mature and wise, which really fits the healing and supporting role. Such soft colours too, 5/5. Mystic: Can't tell too well what her default look is, but from the shot she looks quite cute, 4/5. Sin: Fits the role of a killer with a sassy, cool attitude, love her slightly angled eyes! 5/5. Archer: Your archer's my second favourite. She reminds a lot of your cleric, but a younger, less controlled version. The hair fits beautifully too! 5/5. BM: Very unique-looking and I love the slightly cute gothic look you've given her, 4.5/5. Veno: Looks very beautiful and the colours work very nicely with her fox style. I'd make the pupils a bit smaller as she (at least from this screenshot) looks a bit cross-eyed. 4.5/5.

Hirizer:
    A very unique-looking cleric! I'd almost try a darker eyeliner on her, she could benefit from it. The eyes are a bit too saturated, maybe either lighten them a bit or try a more neutral colour so they don't steal all the attention from the rest of her gorgeous face 3.5/5

idunnohuh:
    Mystic: The overall look is very nice, she looks quite untamed and non-preset, which I like. Not a fan of the eye colour though, makes her look a bit staring. 3.5/5. Sin: Definitely unique, but unfortunately I'm not digging the look too much. Not saying it looks bad, just that I personally wouldn't choose it xD 3/5

alexdifra:
    Too weird for my liking, sorry.. Call me old-fashioned, but I want my characters to look pretty and beautiful. Points for creativity though?

_Elaiya_:
    Can't really tell what your wiz looks like from the screenshots, but the style you're going for works quite well for her. 3.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Lucideous - Heavens Tear
    Lucideous - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Ethana your sin is just scrumptious >3> LOVE her hair & cute expression! I'mma go with 4/5 as her nose/mouth are just a tad pinched n_n but she's really adorable overall.

Ehm ;; b:sweat I just did a makeover on my baby seeker and I'm super happy with the turnout - thoughts? o^o

20130217155028.png
  • Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear
    Frenzynoise - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ReIay 4.5/5 I think your cleric is very pretty but I would have gone for a lighter eyeshadow color. 5/5 For your sin, I love her tough look.

@Enthana 5/5 I usually don't like huge eyes but your sin looks so adorable!

Here's my mystic:

20121210211314.png

20130218114045.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    it would be desirable to learn opinion from outside. How to you my bm?b:cute
    2856130.jpg
    edited February 2013
    Options

Lucideous
    Your seeker is really cute! I love that determined look in her face and the little smirk on her lips. The only thing I'd personally change is the colours - they seem a bit too mild in comparison to her strong features and dark eyebrows, but 5/5 anyway!

Frenzynoise
    I must say I really love that first screenshot, the cloudy grey background really brings out her features in their rightful elements. You've managed to make that look work really well and gives her a very strong personality. The only criticism is the lower lip that seems a bit thin and I'd love to see it plumped up a bit, but I'm aware that it helps bring out the sadness in her face, so 5/5 for her too :3

krovern
    I'd be happy to rate your character, but please give a rating to any of the characters below to receive one in return.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• krovern
    krovern Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Chelestine,Excuse, for my carelessness. I improve b:surrender
    milli1_zps8eb0752a.png
    Very much the character was pleasant. Real soldier. Strong and sure and features beautiful. Even saturated shadows don't spoil it. My assessment 5/5

@Frenzynoise, 3/5 . In my opinion, the mystic has too long middle of the face. And the mouth could be made a little more largely in length. It is similar to a sad birdie b:surrender

@Lucideous, I love this make-up at the ancient. Only for it I put 5/5. Though, I would advise to make hair of other color, can be red

I will add still pictures with mine BM...
    Ears are made the specially such. I wanted that were as at the elf
    2857085.jpg
    2848893.jpg
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Frenzynoise: I really like how your mystic looks like! She looks sad and a bit dreamy, like it! 5/5

@Krovern: Your BM is pretty but in my opinion, her lips r too big for her. About the eyes, I have seen other people using eyeshadow to make their eyes look like they glow but when its about you, I dont know is it just edit, make up or mix of both. I like how your BM looks close up but then on the small picture, not so pretty. 3.5/5

Im sorry for so much text! X3

Heres my lil sin,
    Parfyme

20130222143541.png

• WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear
    WarTigerZ - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Here's my Archer. (:
    c42f125c-e73e-4846-84e1-5230bea937ec_zps99b86f28.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<-- made by me o.o
    I know its very simple and plain, but I like it XD.

I'm back! I knew I said i'd never come back but yeah im back now :p.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Frenzynoise
    I love your mystic. The colors you used are perfect, and her head shape is really smooth and nice. 5/5

krovern
    I like all her colors except her eye shadow color. I never liked blue(or any other colorful) eye shadows. I would make her lips a bit smaller, or atlest the lower one, to make it fit her face better. Other than that she looks nice, and the fashion on your 2nd post looks really good on her - I love the last hairstyle (dont remember what its called) 3/5

Sugarmist
    She looks really cute :D I would just make her eyes a little bit less open. 4/5

WarTigerZ
    I cant really see his face, but his fashion looks cool. +1 for having a kitty on your screenie. <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • zahirahluvscake
    zahirahluvscake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Frenzynoise: In this pic your mystic looks so much like Yuna from FFX! o_o Deff a 5/5. I'd love to get the code for her b:chuckle

20130218114045.png

kovern: Her lips are a bit too full, imo, but the eyeshade is wonderful and the Radiant Ceremony Hairdress suits her well. 4/5 from here :3

Sugarmist: The hair suits her well. I don't think she would look as good with both her eyes visible, they're a bit too much imo. She looks a lot like a fish (not negativeb:surrender) 3/5, overall not my taste, but very unique char.^^

And now for my recently makeovered mystic:

Before
    kbot2x.jpg

And after
    2dcd3bd.jpg

Personally I'm satisfied with how she looks now, but any criticism is welcome :D
  • Kwerity - Dreamweaver
    Kwerity - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @ zahirahluvscake, It is a pity that you showed the mystic in the editor. It is necessary to do a screen in game because the character differs in game and on the page of the editor.
    I am confused by her nose it too big, rather small mouth with narrow lips. It is more difficult to tell on this screen. I think as it is worth making hair a little more darkly. that dark eyebrows and a make-up it wasn't allocated so sharply from a general view
    Make please a screen in game for comparison. 2,5/5
    b:surrender

Allow to show you the mystic for criticism

c0gpyl7xn0wc.jpg
    6breuydmwph1.jpg
    fncbf2df9t4j.jpg
  • Lucideous - Heavens Tear
    Lucideous - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    @Chelestine & krovern b:thanks thank you for the critiques! I'm considering changing her hair color, but I'm just so attached to the light pink/aqua combo she has .. >3>
    and now for some ratings to keep this thread going! b:flower

@Frenzynoise your mystic's face is pretty, but a little too pinched for me. I like her coloring & makeup but not her mouth. 3/5

@krovern your Blademaster is very pretty! Prettier than any I've seen, anyway xD. I think the middle of her face is a little long and her cheeks are too full, but I LOVE her eyes. 4/5

@Sugarmist your Sin is very cute! A nice balance between a doll look and something not so ... unrealistic? ... I think her lips are a tad small but her eyes are very cute. 4/5

@WarTigerZ Gotta rate others if you wanna get rated! b:surrender

@zahirahluvscake Screens outside the editor!!! Your character has definitely improved in looks, but I think her jawline is still too pudgy (hard to tell in the editor tho) and her mouth is very small compared to her nose. I'd move her eyes/brows down a bit and give her a fuller mouth and thinner nose. 3/5 until I see better screens!

@Kwerity @___@
    You have what is absolutely one of the prettiest and most unique mystics I've ever SEEN. There is something so unmistakably feline about her features that's just naturally beautiful and sexy b:laugh and the face tattoos look gorgeous on her - how did you get them? I'd love to know which facetexID you used in your ini u_u . Her facial proportions are just stunning :0 ! Beautiful job!
    My only critique is that her colors are a tad understated for someone with such a striking face - I want to see red hair! tan skin! gold eyes! Not that I'm one to talk ... b:chuckle
  • zahirahluvscake
    zahirahluvscake Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Very well, here we go again:

kcba4j.jpg

Hope you'll find her better looking now b:surrender

And Kwerity the TB tattoos really look good on your mystic ^^ I'm not really a fan of the lips, but overall she's very beautiful :3
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    20130222143541.png

Your sin looks aboslutley adorable Sugarmist. Im impressed how u manage to make one of the ugly presets (well imo ugly) really cute :o . The ONLY negative i can say about your char is that im not a big fan of the purple skin but shes still very pretty 4.9/5

Gosh Kwerity. I never seen such a unique mystic before, she looks awesome and somehow she remind me of my neughbours dog (lol idk..xD). And im curious now how u manage to put those TB tattoos on her face so that they are symmetrical o.O 5/5

zahirahluvscake Your mystic is very pretty and looks much better (especially the eyes) after your makeover but i still think her colors make her look a little bit plain. If i was you I would maybe change the eye color to like ice blue or a really intense red color to make her more eye catching. Also i think shes smiling a little bit too much but over all shes pretty 3.6/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sugarmist - Sanctuary
    Sugarmist - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Your sin looks aboslutley adorable Sugarmist. Im impressed how u manage to make one of the ugly presets (well imo ugly) really cute :o . The ONLY negative i can say about your char is that im not a big fan of the purple skin but shes still very pretty 4.9/5

The skin is actually grey.. o.o
    I guess its the light which makes her skin seem like purple or something?
    But thanks! :3
    * hands out some strawberries *
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The skin is actually grey.. o.o
    I guess its the light which makes her skin seem like purple or something?
    But thanks! :3
    * hands out some strawberries *

Or maybe the fact that the undertone color is light purple, and it is really hard to make it 'pure' gray. I've tried a few times long ago, and this is how it turned out

OldZira2_zps70857a51.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Azura
    Cute veno. I like the fashion on 2nd screenie c:

Ok, so im starting to think my psys colors looks boring, and now im looking for some new ones.. But i cant decide what looks better, so i need some help from you people out there. Here are just some examples/tries i did earlier, but i dont know if it will be any of them yet >.> Oh, and i forgot to save the brown hair code lol (not that i liked it anyways b:chuckle) I tried to find some dull purple/brown-ish color, but its so hard to find it.. q.q' Anyways, which one looks better etc?

haircolors2y_zps4e823af1.png

Sorry for all the text b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    haircolors2y_zps4e823af1.png

Sorry for all the text b:surrender

I liked your psy most with the pink hair, looks very cute with it and fits the skin tones best of those hair colors imo. The white hair didnt looked bad either but i think white hair on tideborns is a bit too common, see it everywhere.

Oh and you said u tried to find a purpleish or brown color of some sort. Maybe this colorpicker site mite help you find a color u want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MyNamesMike - Archosaur
    MyNamesMike - Archosaur Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    hello there i love most of these ladys chars and im not the best char maker ill post him as soon as i find out how :)

ty tyvm

good night too all you people
    edited March 2013
    Options
    how do i show my char sorry im kinda noobish

i spent forever looking on this thread lolz
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Guys that thread is not about show off your char, but about rate people chars, so please rate other people chars if you want to be rate and if you don't want to rate or be rate there's a other thread only for post char without need to rate.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited March 2013
    Options
    im not trying too show off but every one has pics of there own chars how do i do it?????????
  • sheenatroncoso
    sheenatroncoso Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hi, I am just new in the game. This is my main character, a mystic. b:victory

2013-03-07-21-32-45.png
  • Fumoon - Raging Tide
    Fumoon - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hello and welcome b:bye

Let me just say that she is absolutely beautiful! You did a great job. I like the realism in her face. We need more characters like this in my honest opinion, I love the doll look but I feel like there's too much of it ingame, realistic characters like your mystic are absolutely gorgeous. I give her 10/10 b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sheenatroncoso, 4/5 because of the eyebrows xD I like the general look, she is very natural-looking and the third eye matches her eye color nicely. ^^

Ziraia, it's a bit too late, but I vote for pink hair as well.

Now, I don't know if anyone still visits this thread, but I'll post anyway.
    Since spring is coming, I wanted a temporary makeover for my seeker. I know I've asked this before some time ago, but that makeover went to my friend's character, so I need some advice for myself now. xD I wanted to get away from the cold, wintery look. Any suggestions welcome.

Current look:

ddddjh.png

New:

nilleana.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    sheenatroncoso, 4/5 because of the eyebrows xD I like the general look, she is very natural-looking and the third eye matches her eye color nicely. ^^

Ziraia, it's a bit too late, but I vote for pink hair as well.

Now, I don't know if anyone still visits this thread, but I'll post anyway.
    Since spring is coming, I wanted a temporary makeover for my seeker. I know I've asked this before some time ago, but that makeover went to my friend's character, so I need some advice for myself now. xD I wanted to get away from the cold, wintery look. Any suggestions welcome.

New:

nilleana.png

Daww her face is so cute :3 But those two hairstyles...
    The first one kind of swamps her small face, and the second one wouldn't be ugly if it wasn't for that fringe.. why not try some of the Tideborn hairstyles? 4/5

This is an archer I made for a friend.. whaddya all think?

archer_zps742e3963.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
    edited March 2013
    Options

Esnemyl
    I'm not very good with male characters, but he looks quite cute! I'd like to see the eyes a bit lighter blue or a nice dark brown, as well as some stubble on his chin! I dunno why but I just think that would suit him so well xD 4.5/5

Fonyan
    The new look for your seeker is just so adorable! 5/5 The eyes are a bit too angled but I guess it's to make the little portrait just perfect too ;) Out of the two hairstyles, the first one is definitely the "safer" option, looks good all around and suits her well. The second has more character though, but the high forehead doesn't do her any favours unfortunately. I've never been fond of it for that exact reason, and prefer the TB version of it. I'd also want to see more colours if it's going to be a Spring look! :D Throw in some lovely pastel pinks, ginger, light peach or bright red/fuchsia to liven it up, combined with some baby blue, minty turquoise, fresh green, pure violet or sunny golden eyes. I'd love to see some original combinations of those colours! Being the master of customisations you could surely make your seeker rock them all b:laugh

sheenatroncoso
    A nicely balanced look for your mystic. I like how calm and tranquil she looks. Her eyebrows are a bit too thick for her otherwise fragile features, and I would like the nose to be a bit wider too. 3.5/5

MyNamesMike
    Take a screenshot ingame using either the Printscreen button or the F9 feature. Locate your screenshot where you installed the game (C:\Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots). Choose the screenshot you prefer out of the ones you've taken, upload it to a photo sharing site such as Imageshack or Photobucket. Copy the direct link from there and use the "insert image" function in the comment box, or wrap tags around the link.Ziraia
    I prefer the one with light or dark pink hair, but I would maybe change the eye colour to match it better :3 The light orange one at the bottom is also very cute!

Azura
    Please rate an above picture to receive a rating. This is not a thread to throw in random pictures of your characters without comments - go to the "Love your character" thread to do so instead.

zahirahluvscake
    Your mystic is very unique in my opinion. She looks very much like a veno in my eyes, very cute! I would give her slightly thicker lips just to make sure they don't "disappear". 4/5

Kwerity
    Your mystic is definitely different from any other I've seen in the game. I'm usually not a big fan of that hair, but it looks fairly good on her. With her unique features though I would prefer a more eye-popping colour for her eyes and hair, they feel a bit too dull in comparison to her interesting facial features. 4.5/5

WarTigerZ
    Can't really make out much detail, and since it's a rate and receive thread, I would be happy to give a rating once you've rated someone else's character too.

Sugarmist
    I'm not digging that particular preset style, it's a bit too grey and colourless for my liking, but otherwise your sin looks quite cute. 3/5

krovern
    I like the colour combination for your BM, she is very lovely! The blue make-up is a little too much though, even though it matches the eyes, and I would perhaps turn it down a little. 4/5

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Esne, 4.5/5 because that's my fave male hairstyle, but the moment I looked at him I got the impression that he got into a fight and got a black eye. Dx And now I can't get that out of my head whenever I look at him. Otherwise, definitely a good looking char.

And thanks for the feedback guys! I tried every single Tb and Eg hair there is, but ended up going with a mohawk. :o To save your eyes from melting off, here's a picture with a wig on. I honestly don't know why she looks evil here, she's still quite cute in game. D: Made her forehead smaller, rotated the eyes a bit, and changed up her colors to match my irl hair color. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the outcome, now to find some green fashion! Oh my poor wallet... b:cry

nnnwa.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hmm long time no see, thread.

@Fonyan

I see someone else picked up this kind of eye editing :p Pretty, pretty char. I love how you made her look cute without doing a creepy face like CN people. lol Her facial features work just so well together and that hair colour rocks.
    5/5

@Esnemyl

Not a bad looking character at all either. Colours work for him too, the only thing that bugs me is that eyeshadow. It just doesn't fit. b:surrender Sorta throws him between teenager and adult, which appears weird to me.
    4/5

Okay, my turn I guess.

My main has actually come a long way. Started when EG just came out, later on went into a partner look with a very close friend, then slightly away from that, then backfired from another game that just made white hair look awful so I had to come up with something else.

Safeng currently:

safeng.jpg

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~