Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Oooh this might be fun!

2013-07-0611-59-10_zpsf79c2240.png

We cannot see the face, try to zoom on it. (use F9 and zoom)

That will help people to rate you. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear
    CaitlinDan - Heavens Tear Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    We cannot see the face, try to zoom on it. (use F9 and zoom)

That will help people to rate you. =)

Whoops, thank you Xx_BeLLa_xX!

2013-07-0707-23-39_zpseaeb2e7d.png
    I copied Desdi's font color. It's too pretty. Forgive me Desdi b:thanks
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Karmil - I think the character looks very determined, but the eyebrows seem a little too steep for my liking, and rather long in comparison to the eye width. Maybe it's just me, but yea, I concur with the rest, the chest is much too heavy. 3/5

cxbnhufdnnuuf - The mystic looks... A bit cramped. I find that the facial features are like too low, and there's like a super broad forehead. The features are pretty, much I think the ratio of top of head to eyes, eyes to nose, nose to chin can be tweaked a little. 2.5/5
  • Karmil - Heavens Tear
    Karmil - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    lol what? my character is still voted? thats what I call weirdb:laugh
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

Lucideous
    Your cleric is really sweet and adorable, she looks so unique and life-like, well done on that! The colour scheme suits her nicely too. 4.5/5

wushih14
    Your archer appears both fierce and innocent at the same time, which is a very odd combination but works really well with her. Usually I don't really like pure black make-up in contrast to light hair and skin, but she manages to pull it off quite well. I prefer her with the Kitty Kut though, it balances out her narrow chin and wide forehead better. There's something with the eyebrows that are bugging me, but I can't put my finger one what.. 4/5

foreveranoob
    I prefer the look of your veno in the second picture, I think you've managed to make her look very majestic, proud and mature. There's something very exotic about her features, and while it's very different to anything I'd use myself, I think they look really good for her. I'd maybe try and either lighten the eyebrows a little as they stand out a lot, or darken her other features to match. I think she could get away with gorgeously dark red lips and a thicker eyeliner without ruining the look. 4.5/5

Sugarmist
    Not sure if you're still looking for suggestions, but I'd have to agree with Ziraia and go for the 1st one. The pinkish tones compliment her looks the most.

CaitlinDan
    I like how fragile and youthful your veno looks. Only real worry is that she might get lost in the crowds since she looks quite plain from far away. 4.5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • YanaBabe - Sanctuary
    YanaBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    this looks like fun o.o i'll join in

yana.jpg
  • Lucy_a - Sanctuary
    Lucy_a - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

yana.jpg

You have to rate someone before you get rated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you for the awesome siggy Silvy <3

// LVL. 8x Mystic // LVL. 8x Cleric // LVL. 8x Veno //

Request a free drawing of your character: The Fanatics Forum>>>Lucy's Sketchbook b:mischievous
  • YanaBabe - Sanctuary
    YanaBabe - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ooh okies!

Sugarmist - I agree, the pink one looks better
    CaitlinDan - Pretty toon! Then again, all venos look gorgeous in anything imo =D
    edited July 2013
    Options

CaitlinDan
    I like how fragile and youthful your veno looks. Only real worry is that she might get lost in the crowds since she looks quite plain from far away. 4.5/5

yana.jpg

Oooh thank you Chelestine!

YanaBabe, I think you need a bigger screenshot.. Unless.. Hmm. Or maybe I'm doing something wrongly, because I can't seem to zoom in or get an enlarged image. And thank you for the compliment on my venomancer. It took me a really long while figuring out what to do with her actually LOL.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

2013-07-0707-23-39_zpseaeb2e7d.png

Wow, she looks like my own veno! I love that hat with the hairstyle. <3 You should put EG eyes and skin texture on her, she'd be even prettier. :3 (4.5 / 5)

Here's mine before I ini edited her:

2013-07-1119-01-42_zpsc911bbe8.png

Here's mine after I ini edited her:

2013-07-1221-04-17_zps50547713.png

~~~~~

I would like some comments on my original vs ini edit, if possible. Please and ty everyone! <3
  • Kyllde - Heavens Tear
    Kyllde - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    [IMG][/img]2wf8n40.png
  • Yuima - Heavens Tear
    Yuima - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    19mof6.jpg
    edited July 2013
    Options
    [IMG][/img]2wf8n40.png
    19mof6.jpg

Please read the first post of the thread, you need to rate people if you want to be rate, if you not interested in rate there's a other thread for only post SS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• kanarien
    kanarien Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options

This is an archer I made for a friend.. whaddya all think?

archer_zps742e3963.jpg

@Esnemyl He looks cute! :D Simple but rock 5/5

@Fonyan I like the one in the middle, something about the way it looks like she is pouting just a little.

Anyway my GF doesn't like the way my toon looks and I'm needing some advice on what to do to fix him.

2013-01-1506-59-55_zps5482afda.png
    @DoggyStylin The beard with the hair kinda elongates his face too much :> might wanna shave it into lil stubbles? :)
    Lighten the hair color! :D I find blonde tanned skin guys hot (that daym surfer look) that'd match his eye color hihi 4/5

Now here's my cler Kana, the pic is obviously edited(filters and sht) I just put the pics in
    one collage so i don't have to double post hihihi :3
    Critique pls? haha

KanarienCollagie_zps062134d6.jpg

Aaand a BM i created a few minutes ago LOL looks like someone likes blonde guys alot hahaha
    2013-07-1617-14-29_zpsbbaf47f5.jpg?t=1373984899
    2013-07-1617-12-40_zps94ffa5a8.jpg?t=1374123097
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • cr0ss2
    cr0ss2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Here's a picture about my seeker.
    What do you think? :$

zj1m.jpg
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ↑ Didn't read the OP

@Kanarien interesting choice if chars and not something you see everyday o,o I really like the cleric. The wiz' eyes are a little bit too angled though imo xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • kanarien
    edited July 2013
    Options
    ↑ Didn't read the OP

@Kanarien interesting choice if chars and not something you see everyday o,o I really like the cleric. The wiz' eyes are a little bit too angled though imo xD

@Xainou Thank you! b:thanks Yup, really tried to create something far from presets b:laugh LOL OH YEAH just noticed the eyes hahaha b:laugh I just made him for around 10* mins so yea haha didn't pay much attention to details b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • leonaxle
    leonaxle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Greetings everyone!
    First, I will start with the scoring. My grammar is not so good so excuse that. Thanks:

CaitlinDan: Your veno looks fine to me. She is some where the middle of my scale but I will score people nice this time XD. I don't really like the eyes and the eyebrowns. I'd change that but it's just my opinion. Her body: the **** are kinda big compared to her body. I'd make em a bit smaller. :) Overall, nice job!
    Score: 4/5

Kinnacat: -zoomin- Okay, from what I am able to see, I like the first one better. She is mature and looks like a queen or something to me. The second one is not bad either but um.. can't really see the face since it's on the side. Overall, wonderful job!
    Score: 4.5/5

Kanarien: Wow. He looks better than most males I have seen. >.< (Can't seem to find a decent male) Hmm, try shorter & smaller lips, you know in width. The nose looks okay to me. Just my thoughts.Score: 4/5

Okay! Here are some screenshots of 4 characters of mine. Please feel free to comment and express your opinion. <3

1. Mystic IIPandoraII. One of my proudest creations. :)))) I wish we could ini edit the body >,< I APOLOGIZE for the quality of the screenshots. I did not have time to make them perfect.

c23u.jpg

2. Physic IIAlaricII. :P I messed with the faceid and switched male --> female id so the result = beautiful, girly guys. It worked fine on my male mystic above but for the physic, his face and body colors do not match >.< SOMEBODY HELP!!! I would appreciate it <3 .

vxax.jpg

3. Venomancer JuviaW.

g0j8.jpg

4. Wizard NhuNguyet. She is a sister of JuviaW and... that's IT!!! Please rate my cuties, ty very much b:victory

fy62.jpg
  • shahriva
    shahriva Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Ohaider!!
    leonaxide since i dont speak english very well i will try to give as many details as i can about rating.
    First picture.
    I dont really like how the color of the body goes with the color of the hair. I think they not really matching. Instead i like his eyes, lips and nose. His face construction is so nice for that 4/5

Second picture
    I just love it!!!!!!!! He looks so bad and mysterious, its a pleasure to watch him <3 U are so good at ini love it. 5/5 I think this one is the best of four. gzz for it

Third picture.
    The ini is amazing i think the only thing i dont like is her nose. Looks long and weird but her face, eyes and everything are just amazing. 4/5

Forth Picture:

Also same problem, the nise . Even though i dont like it, to make a good ini like yours for a wizard is so hard. Gz rilly 5.5

My mystic D:

152dm50.png
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @kanarien: For you cleric I give 4/5 everything is really nice, but the bottom lip looks bigger than the top one, but it could be just the way the SS was took, maybe from the face it's okay.

For your wizz also 4/5, cause the angle of the eyes, but it was mentioned, the lips on that one look perfect, but the SS was took from the front and not from higher like your cleric.

Nice job, it's rare to see nice male char that took time to make nice chars. =)

@leonaxle: Mystic: 5/5, I really like it, I would prefer a other hair color, but it's just personal taste so I won't remove point for that. =)

Psychic: I prefer not rate him yet since it doesn't seems done and I personally don't know how to fix the color, but maybe on the guide of .ini edit it have been said.

Veno: She look okay, but a bit boring since nothing special so 3/5 for her.

Wizz: 5/5, I love how you did use blonde hair with light skin, usually people use blonde hair and than skin, I have nothing againt blonde and than I have chars like that, but it make yours different, I really like it. =)

@Shahriva: Probably one of the best mystic I saw so far, i wish I could make mine look like that. 5/5 =)

I remember wearing that skirt and top together cause I liked how it look like a belt on the top. =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• leonaxle
    leonaxle Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    First, I'm pleased with the feedbacks. Thank you Xx_BeLLa_xX and shahriva! For my mystic, I have some colors for the hair in mind like : blonde, aqua, autumn or light purple. Will post a new picture of him when I fix the color b:pleased.

Now, for the scoring part!
    shahriva: Your mystic looks very nice. I'm not sure wether you are going for the cutie look or the serious but cute one but here is my advice :) She looks kinda sad, try a smile on her and I think her **** are kinda big for her head & waist. I love the dress btw. Overall, wonderful job ^.^ She is very nice.
    Score: 4.3/5.
  • Nyxsa - Heavens Tear
    Nyxsa - Heavens Tear Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    Let me start off by saying how lovely this thread is and interesting to see the designs of others, be them adorable, strong, evil etc. I enjoy seeing others work on their characters as much as I do because I knew I was not the only one obsessed with character design. So I decided to share a few others than just my main (as she's been undergoing several makeovers I can't pick which to choose.)

This is my psychic ~ Revenant. She is meant to look this way as I've cherished the idea of defining her look to the definition and what better choice than a magic type. I know its only a close up, but she is wearing the full white kitty set with white wayfarer boots.

cb17b2ec-ef29-465a-97ec-e3aa56e89643.jpg

This is one of my many mystics ~ SoIaris. I wanted to keep her with a nice tan and hair, but over the year I stopped working on her and when I activated her again, I decided to try a different look altogether. I wanted her to look adorable, perhaps somewhat sad, so it stands between the mix.

c2d423d9-7496-4572-95be-aa150aad1299.jpg

Rating:

shahriva: I absolutely love the look of your mystic. She doesn't look like she's frowning. She just appears to be the quiet one. If anything, if you want her to smile, maybe just a tiny hint of it, other than that. I like her. 4.5/5

leonaxle: I thought the boyish look fit perfect on your mystic as I've not seen too many of these in Ht, unless I'm not looking carefully. And I think guys can actually pull of the softer look than girls using a male's ID. Might take a shot at it just to see if I can work with it. Your psy, be that I hope you can work to blend the skin, will look amazing a definite style I'd stalk and compliment. As for your veno, I know its not easy working with the antlers, believe me I know since my main is the Deer type. Try some of the EG styles since TB have more obstacles that collide with the antlers. You wiz is lovely, she has a strong look but with the choice of pigtails, she comes out spunky. An overall 5/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RA Demonic Veno ~ Beloved Wife and Newlywed to Zulwarn and a Soldier of Borealis
  • kanarien
    edited July 2013
    Options
    @leonaxle Comment appreciated <3 Hmm i think so too, maybe shorter lips may look cuter b:laugh Anyway, I adore your male characters :D They all look cute with a lil touch of femininity hihi 4/5

@shahriva She's so pretty! :3 I love how fierce , cute, and sultry her face is b:chuckle 5/5!

@Xx_BeLLa_xX Thank you for the critiques! :D Really appreciate it b:pleased Haha I was just too excited to show my work here that I got too clumsy with the shots LOL thank you thank you :3 I really did want to bring some man-beauty in here b:cool hahaha

@Nyxsa Interesting mystic, that mysterious face really does mystify your mystic *o* while your earthguard, wow, such a gentle face :D 4.5/5

Amazing thread, I'm pleased that there really are gamers that really spend time on creating beautiful characters like these b:cute Good job everyone~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Options
    leonaxle wrote: »
    Kinnacat: -zoomin- Okay, from what I am able to see, I like the first one better. She is mature and looks like a queen or something to me. The second one is not bad either but um.. can't really see the face since it's on the side. Overall, wonderful job!
    Score: 4.5/5

Thanks for the review!

I'm really flattered about your comment on my first veno. All I really did on the second was change the skin and eye texture, lower the eyebrows to make her look more realistic, and change the hairstyle. I've actually thought of putting back the old hairstyle. Your comment made me take my decision. xD

~

I think all your chars look very cute and young. ^.^ The only thing I would change would be the size of the noses. Your psy's could be a little smaller, and your veno's and wizard's a little bigger.

Overall I would give them all 4/5.

~

@ Nyxsa:

I love your revenant veno! Definitely a 5/5! She looks cute, fierce and revenant-like all at the same time. f:cute

Your mystic looks cute but a little sad. And well, her boobies look a little over-sized compared to the rest of her. xD I'd give 3.8/5.

~

@ shahriva:

She looks really adorable! Boobies might be a little and the eyes could be a little less wide, but overall I'd give her 4.5/5. ^.^
  • Niob - Harshlands
    Niob - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    @leonaxle: I looooove your guys, especially the 1st one f:cute 5/5. Pretty boys ftw. I also like the girls, the 2nd one looks really nice with the hairstyle, so 4.5/5.

@shahriva: your mystic is gorgeous. I really like her face and the way her outfit looks. Personally I'd make her shoulders just a bit narrower but it's still 5/5.

@nyxsa: your psychic looks really unique and stands out, not in a ridiculous way too, so 4/5. I really like your mystic's face, she looks so melancholic, as if she remembered something painful, 4.5/5. I'd only change their body proportions because I'm used to larger heads lol.
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    Markhor - Dreamweaver Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options
    SO I've .ini edited my veno twice now.... but I'm really pleased with the second attempt. Here are the before and after images (I don't have any screens of her before .ini editing was allowed D:)

BEFORE: oldmark_zps3e14f5a2.jpg

and AFTER: newmark_zps5383e65c.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    SO I've .ini edited my veno twice now.... but I'm really pleased with the second attempt. Here are the before and after images (I don't have any screens of her before .ini editing was allowed D:)

Wait... yes I do! Thank you Photobucket! This was BEFORE I ever tried editing.... bleh, right?

markhor01.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • scruncy
    scruncy Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Options

BEFORE: oldmark_zps3e14f5a2.jpg

and AFTER: newmark_zps5383e65c.jpg

In my opinion the before is way better then the after
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    scruncy wrote: »
    In my opinion the before is way better then the after

Thanks for the honesty... I'll tweak it a bit more when I feel like it, and maybe try to combien the two. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Markhor - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2013
    Options
    Thanks for the honesty... I'll tweak it a bit more when I feel like it, and maybe try to combien the two. b:thanks

And I did! Kept the nose, jaw, hair, and eyebrows from the newer edit; reinserted the cheeks, eyes, mouth and other facial features from the old one... Tadah! Veno mish-mash!

markrevised_zpse01ef62d.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]