No More Hyper In Frost

Comments

• Kittysama - Raging Tide_1432680721
    edited March 2013
    Poor Kitty...leveled 10 chars at same pace instead of concentrating on one(and p. lvl'd just one, entered FCs after 80)...and now having 10 chars between 80 and 92 but none higherb:shedtear Gamma or PV better give decent XPb:angry 80+ quests aren't worth doingb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Final ragequit on 21/02/2014 'cause ARC. Back on 15/04/2014, RL was bored.
    Ten Paths of Kittyness(old mains when deleted): Kittysama 100(100) Sage HA-Venomancer |Aivina 100(101) Sage (ex-Zerk) Str. Seeker | Kittytart 90(101) Demon All path Zerk BM | KittyFishie 92(101) Demon APS/DPH Zerk Assassin | Haroin 100(100) Demon Vit. Zerk Barbarian | Elfborn 82(100) Demon Cleric | Pessimiste 85(100) Sage Wizard | PalavaEnkeli 87(100) Demon Fist/APS-Archer | VerenVanki 85(100) Demon Mystic | MerenPeto 85(100) Sage Psychic
    Current mains: Old psy and 19 new/recreated mains(avg. level 82)
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Poor Kitty...leveled 10 chars at same pace instead of concentrating on one(and p. lvl'd just one, entered FCs after 80)...and now having 10 chars between 80 and 92 but none higherb:shedtear Gamma or PV better give decent XPb:angry 80+ quests aren't worth doingb:surrender

I cant remember if gamma was 1.5m or 2m xp when finished. It takes hours though and you are better off hypering PV.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Malord - Heavens Tear
    Malord - Heavens Tear Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I'm assuming they just need to go in and fix the files. As was mentioned earlier, hypering while in FC in China is impossible. Perhaps this got synced here, and now PWI will realize this and fix it, along with FWS Weapon Mold drops. I have faith that the GMs and Devs will get this fixed in the next week or two.

ERRMMAGAWD

Cause like it takes 2 weeks to edit gs to remove the no-multi-exp limit on a29 buahahaha. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

As for warsong the wep drops are kept in a server side file aswell so again something that'll take 2 weeks to fix prolly. b:chuckle
    Fashion Mastery

"The skill for fashion tailoring. A master who is proficient in
    producing fashion can make the most eye-catching, colorful clothes around!"
  • SeverePadron - Sanctuary
    SeverePadron - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I meant earlier on the warsong, did other bosses drop anything?

yeah.. til last boss everyting was normal drops
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I wish one of the GM's answer to this if it is a glitch with T3 or no more drops there....Just to be sure and people dont panic for nothing.
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Luckily I have all molds already... x.x

What comes to the no hypers in FC....

YAAAAAAAAY
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    yeah.. til last boss everyting was normal drops

Weird, I would of thought all R999 molds would be awol if they messed up with files. Still nothing else makes sense `cept some sort of failing with database. My guess still is they forgot the boss on China settings and while EoO is on both versions, their R999 molds dont exist in ours so when it was determined what dropped, there was no item in our database to refer to resulting into dropping nothing.

But if this is the case, I have to guess N3 weapons can still drop. I would consider it weird though that somebody would of deleted China`s R999 out of our database. Cause really, this is PWE and I wouldnt of thought them bothering in removing useless data. But in order for no molds to drop from China mode incarnation, our database cant have their R999 molds or those would of dropped.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    No more plvl....good, if it's not a glitch. But, i'm going to take a guess here and give my thoughts on this.

Guess #1: It's not a glitch. FC will be revamped. Morai is fairly new, it gives lots of exp, and has exp that can be gotten for free and used 20x per day. Also Morai pv once you get max prestige or influence(can't remember). On top of Morai pv you can also do your regular daily pv mutiple times per day with a few good players. PWI is all about the money, they sell the exp stones for reflective(free exp), unless you buy the stones to get even more.

Guess #2: Today is the first day of spring, content update when the server goes down tonight.

My point: New ways of getting exp without doing much has been added. Whether it be free or through the boutique. I really have this gut feeling a content update will happen tonight. If the hypering in fc is turned off, then i see a revamp on the content update. I also see a Nirvi revamp with the content update.

We already know it's going to have a larger NW map, new forms, pets and skills for Barb and Veno. The forges will most likely have another gear upgrade for R9, Nirvi and lunar. if they adding more map, this means either server wars, or if not, more tokens per player. more tokens means more options in the forges and a reason to need to get more tokens.

this is just my guess, im sure theirs alot more that will be added. Hopefully we do get a content update tonight or in the near future.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • Shaidy - Sanctuary
    Shaidy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    First off - my highest character I'm playing is level 80 ... been in FC 3 times max ...

Personally I agree - removing FC hypering is great, there are too many FC noobs. However I do think that level 75/80+ chars should be able to hyper there.

It would be better if level 75- was completely unable to enter FC, and hypers were enabled there.
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    For all you moaning and saying "how am I meant to level now" bla bla bla, why not try and do what people did before Frost? Zhen!

No wonder the server is empty.
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    ERRMMAGAWD

Cause like it takes 2 weeks to edit gs to remove the no-multi-exp limit on a29 buahahaha. b:laughb:laughb:laugh

As for warsong the wep drops are kept in a server side file aswell so again something that'll take 2 weeks to fix prolly. b:chuckle

What's the gs and a29 that you speak of?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    My point: New ways of getting exp without doing much has been added. Whether it be free or through the boutique. I really have this gut feeling a content update will happen tonight. If the hypering in fc is turned off, then i see a revamp on the content update. I also see a Nirvi revamp with the content update.

We already know it's going to have a larger NW map, new forms, pets and skills for Barb and Veno. The forges will most likely have another gear upgrade for R9, Nirvi and lunar. if they adding more map, this means either server wars, or if not, more tokens per player. more tokens means more options in the forges and a reason to need to get more tokens.

this is just my guess, im sure theirs alot more that will be added. Hopefully we do get a content update tonight or in the near future.

I cant see it being intended content update, what reason would they have to turn hypers off for it? You can hyper TT/RB if you wish, its pretty dumb due low xp reward on those instances but you can do it. Really only reason for this to happen is having it on China`s settings where hypering is impossible there by intention. There simply is no point in not allowing hypering in there if its a content update.
  • DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver
    DeadlyAlice - Dreamweaver Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Zhen squads on pirates like the good old days b:chuckle
  • kimbap12
    kimbap12 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    So.........is this a troll? Or not a troll? Lol.......don't have pwi updated so I can't confirm this troll/non-troll

What's the point of killing the only way to level when they don't expand the content of the game?
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    WHAT??!! THEY DID SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE PLAYERBASE?!

This is unheard of! b:shocked b:shocked

And here I thought they didn't care about us anymore and only cared about their money b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2013

Oh god please no more open map zhen <.<. Despite players base shrinking I dont want the drama regarding whose turn or whatever it is on the spot.
  • Arwia - Momaganon
    Arwia - Momaganon Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited March 2013

Y'all stay away from my grinding spots, ya'hear?
  • Breadbun - Lost City
    Breadbun - Lost City Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kimbap12 wrote: »
    What's the point of killing the only way to level when they don't expand the content of the game?

Allowing people to **** and abuse Frost was a major factor that killed the game. You fly around the map and you won't see many people questing/grinding any more.

People just live in instances now, it's a complete and utter joke.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    kimbap12 wrote: »

Hypering FC is not the only way to level b:chuckle b:chuckle b:laugh

Might have been the fastest, but not the only way.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Temptatious - Sanctuary
    Temptatious - Sanctuary Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well, I'm not quite the dinosaur some of you guys are =P But I've been around for almost 4 years, and this is kind of upsetting. My first character went into FCC at 85/87 probably a few months after it was released as an exp instance, and I used it from time to time to level, but it wasn't a pure diet of FCC. Next was a barb who there instantly at 75, fully capable of tanking it. Although the alts were there as soon as they were able to, I still did my quest lines (minus the sin, because I honestly don't like it and it was only made to farm on -.-) all the way up until 90s.

However, I fully believe that FCC was a huge part of me learning to coordinate with other players. Gama was dead by the time I was in range on my first character, so FCC was the first instance I could get into that wasn't a BH and it was the first place I had to learn to time my skills with other people and learn theirs as well. I think it's bad taking hypers out, because that means this instance will probably never get touched again =( I feel that the proper course of action would have been to give hypers a minimum level to start or to make it so you could not enter FCC below 75/85. Although that wouldn't completely kill the hyper baby market, they'd have to at least PLAY to get to 75/85 and that would force them to learn their class and no longer be 'babies' .
  • Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver
    Chigenkaiona - Dreamweaver Posts: 756 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    they are talking about it on wc on sancturay interesting News But how long will it last for ??? or is this a move because of New update coming out in soonish

Forever. They finally realized power leveling was killing the game. Good to see FC babies gone but once again.....LATE update! Same as dragoons...they took forever to do something about that.
  • Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear
    Mr_Swiss - Heavens Tear Posts: 879 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I cant see it being intended content update, what reason would they have to turn hypers off for it? You can hyper TT/RB if you wish, its pretty dumb due low xp reward on those instances but you can do it. Really only reason for this to happen is having it on China`s settings where hypering is impossible there by intention. There simply is no point in not allowing hypering in there if its a content update.

like I said, it's all about the money, you can buy exp stones for reflective and double the exp you get. I'm sure they trying to push that out there, especially since it's pretty pricey. Hypers in the boutique doesn't make them money, it's cheaper to make them. They may be revamping fc and nirvi. Everyone complains it's too easy. they can make it harder, new bosses, add drops. I seriously think it's a glitch or something. I don't see other servers complaining about it, or have they? I'm hoping for a content update that revamps fc and nirvi. They have more then enough ways on pwi to gain exp fast. They trynig to bring it back to where squads are actually needed for a run, not just a simple solo with op gear.
    R9s3 Beast w/Demon Facepalm
  • HrunsPanda - Archosaur
    HrunsPanda - Archosaur Posts: 1,136 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    If this is true, it is most rediculous.

Sure they could have made a way to prevent selling it to other players or something instead of closing the whole instance. Playing this instance in your 80s its one of the most beautifull instances to play and the place where most players actually learn to play their character.

And indeed, they surely did not do this to stop powerleveling. It somehow must have interfered with their economy ideas.
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    It's way to late to stop the fc thing IMO, no more FC hyper means no more different ppl in PVp areas.
  • manyak0090
    manyak0090 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    HAHA ****ING UPGRAD without hyperu it in fc have - not price and than bar something exp so has after hyperech
    edited March 2013
    manyak0090 wrote: »
    HAHA ****ING UPGRAD without hyperu it in fc have - not price and than bar something exp so has after hyperech

what? b:shocked
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Good news, only a small problem, the damage has been done already so it`s kinda pointless to remove hypering from FCC!
  • WenSon - Harshlands
    WenSon - Harshlands Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    why is there nothn about this in the patch notes ?

for what reason should they disable the main usage instance for hypers ?
    i mean they wanna sell hypers (if not directly, they sell indirectly with packs)

and why stop powerlevel
    i think they make alot of more money when people powerlevel their chars
    when people get new chars lvl 100, they want gear and maybe mounts for them and they have to buy them somewhere

i doubt people will start play a (how old is this game?) 7 year old game just to play the game and quests
    the quests aint the good part at pwi
    there r better games and new games (see ****... thats a game you could play for story and quests)
    actually i think pwi destroys themself if they did this on purpose

fc was the only way, this game could be attraktiv to new players... since they can close the lvl gap pretty fast
    why should people play a game where they cant compete over several months
    edited March 2013
    BH gives you 0.01% exp at reward and that orb does not give you anything. By removing FC, you just made the game hard for low levels not for us 100+ people cuz I really have no reason to make far then 101 lvl. I am happy at 100-101 max. But what about new people? There are so so little people low levels on the game anyway and now they cant lvl up anymore and that means they will quit the game and this game from today has become a game for 100+ players only.
  • SeverePadron - Sanctuary
    SeverePadron - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    what? b:shocked

Huh?.. could you clarify?