No More Hyper In Frost

Options

Comments

• Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Try the cube, reward at lv 90+ is 1 mill xp for 1 run. Takes about 15 mins (or less) Plus you get a pof.
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If it will remain the same there's 1 thing to be said : GF gooner exploiters ...got to lvl 105 and now they are sitting comfortably...cause w/o FC hypers it will take years to lvl the normal way from 101+

Phoenix Valley 100+, I know several players who have hit 105 with PV in recent months and know several more that are working on max level with that instance. None of them have bothered with FC since running PV because ran right it's a faster exp gain.
  • Aylith - Harshlands
    Aylith - Harshlands Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well then I hope to dear God that they let me transfer that 300k rep on my alt archer to this one...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My pixels bring all the boys to Dark, and they're like, I'll buy gear for ya. Damn right, CS r9 for ya.
    Take this free zen, you don't have to charge! b:kiss
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Phoenix Valley 100+, I know several players who have hit 105 with PV in recent months and know several more that are working on max level with that instance. None of them have bothered with FC since running PV because ran right it's a faster exp gain.

People with op gears can solo it, but it's not a majority of people that can solo it, I can solo FC, but not PV (or take 2 hours).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Good no more frost lvling!!Now everyone can enjoy the game.PW land so lonely and sad : ( b:sad
  • Gia_onna - Archosaur
    Gia_onna - Archosaur Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If this is true (game still updating....) it's fantastic!
    Maybe more people will do BH, form random zhen squads, who knows even do alpha or beta rebirth b:pleased
    ...if only Pk in SP could be removed (btw, thx in adv if it has already)
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    shahriva wrote: »
    What kind of sorcery is this? No more hypers wtf?
    I mean ok, if no more frosts babies than dont allow people under lvl 80+ to enter FC and everything solved. How am i supposed to level now, imma leave my char to my grand grand grand childrens so they will level her to 100 by questing daily. Hopefully is a bug cause this is gonna make so many ppl quit PWI.

+1 b:victory
  • slamstone
    slamstone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Good thing for power lvl, but for people 100+ that can't solo PV it's ****, I can solo FC, but can't PV. GG so now with what people that can't solo PV will lvl?

pew pew did pw broke u? will u ragequit? fingers crossed....maybe ull stop the spambot.

play pwi as intended not 20% power fc, 77% on forum, 1% afk, 1% on wc, 1% actual play.b:victory
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »
    pew pew did pw broke u? will u ragequit? fingers crossed....maybe ull stop the spambot.

play pwi as intended not 20% power fc, 77% on forum, 1% afk, 1% on wc, 1% actual play.b:victory

Yeah, as long as a player has plenty of friends (and maybe already has a full array of power-leveled chars), what do they care who quits or never starts to play. b:chuckle
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I have really mixed emotions about this. On one hand, no more hyper babies. YAY. On the other, getting to level 100 seems a pain. I'll get my Morai quests soon, but hmm... Should've FC'd more instead of doing my quests when I had the chance b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • SeverePadron - Sanctuary
    SeverePadron - Sanctuary Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Just finished full warsong and only EoO dropped at last boss... No molds.. period.
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I see all of you idiots are happy that no more power lvl but all of you here did that and lvl 6+ alts with heads and solo FC with your sins, you are happy cuz you all are over lvl 100+ and dont give a damn about it anymore but if you were not....you will see that is not fair for new players, where does low lvl players are gonna lvl now? I am not talking about 90+ people let say 80+ where are they gonna lvl now? After all of you people made as many characters as you want in weeks, you are happy now but if the game put all characters 90 lvl back, you will cry and spam forums to bring back lvl in FC. I pitty you people!
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I think it's a step in the right direction... This game was about hitting 100 fast long enough...

Also on a side note:
    Added a new series of coin quests for players Lv21-80. These quests are available daily, and should offer a fun new way to earn coin for low to mid-level players!

Head over to your local Jolly Old Jones and ask him about Daily Bounty Orders! (421 835 at Inn of the Eagle, 257 689 at the Northern Pass, or 369 462 at Battlemark Village)

I think it makes up big time for nerfing DQ drop prices... I'm doing these quests right now... You can do 7 each day and my lvl 65 Myst get's 73k each completed quest... Most are just flying to a few NPC's or kill a few mobs... But it seems like even lower lvles can finally earn themselves some coin now... I do know I'm not lvling my little alt Myst beyond lvl 79 now... b:chuckle

I really hope they're trying to revive this game in a way they can once again lure new players and re-fill up this Perfect World... And maybe ppl will even start to do lower BH's as well... b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    People with op gears can solo it, but it's not a majority of people that can solo it, I can solo FC, but not PV (or take 2 hours).

PV can be done with a squad and it's still a good exp gain when you do multiple runs, I don't think it was intended to be a solo instance even if OP gear available make it possible.
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Personally i don't care THAT much if u cant use hypers anymore in ff (no more ffnoobs b:chuckle ) but this means my lower lvl alts probably always will remain in the 80s. Then again it seems kinda odd to once again make another instance useless just like they did with nirvy. And once again they removed a way for people to make money in game (selling powerlvls).
    If this isn't just a glitch and this change is going to stay they could at least make the instance useful in some other way so it dosnt end up like a ghost instance like Nirvana.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    PV can be done with a squad and it's still a good exp gain when you do multiple runs, I don't think it was originally intended to be a solo instance (same goes for FC) and only possible with the excessive gear we have available.

you are so right
  • Cereliia - Archosaur
    Cereliia - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can someone please just tell us if this was intentional or not. Permanent or not. I think that's what virtually everyone wants to know.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    slamstone wrote: »

What are you talking about? xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • unabcleric
    unabcleric Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Just finished full warsong and only EoO dropped at last boss... No molds.. period.

please tell me you are trolling b:sadb:sadb:shocked
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

So they just broke some settings to as they are on China. Wont drop molds as our versions database doesnt have their molds. Will be fixed but god knows when, knowing PWI not anytime soon.

As hypering in FC is impossible in China, I suppose hypers get back to FC on our version when this **** up is fixed. Still I guess what people should do now, FC killed, WS nerfed hard with same update. I ask you, what the game has left to offer? I cant think of anything but AEU that hasnt been hit so far from what Ive heard.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Levantica - Raging Tide
    Levantica - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So they just broke some settings to as they are on China. Wont drop molds as our versions database doesnt have their molds. Will be fixed but god knows when, knowing PWI not anytime soon.

As hypering in FC is impossible in China, I suppose hypers get back to FC on our version when this **** up is fixed. Still I guess what people should do now, FC killed, WS nerfed hard with same update. I ask you, what the game has left to offer? I cant think of anything but AEU that hasnt been hit so far from what Ive heard.

So where are gonna find T3 weapons now? b:shocked
  • Suekasa - Archosaur
    Suekasa - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If this is True I am Glad no more of the stupid buying selling Fc. no more People getting accused of Scamming i hate FC It should be Removed or Nerf in my eyes If you cant level normaly What's the point in playing Power leveling Ruins it for the legit Players

GOOD JOB PWI :if this is True
    b:laughb:pleasedb:kiss
    f:laugh"In the virtual world, you have power,respect,friends and peace. Why would you
    want to return to the real world?"f:laugh
    edited March 2013
    Options
    unabcleric wrote: »
    please tell me you are trolling b:sadb:sadb:shocked

I wish... was a sucky run..
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Anyone seen what's dropping last there?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I wish... was a sucky run..

I understood from your post no molds dropped by meaning no armor molds dropped either? And if some did, were they all N3 molds?
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I understood from your post no molds dropped by meaning no armor molds dropped either? And if some did, were they all N3 molds?

Only thing that dropped at last boss was EoO.. no molds.. weapons or armour.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Only thing that dropped at last boss was EoO.. no molds.. weapons or armour.

I meant earlier on the warsong, did other bosses drop anything?
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Great job pwe. I approve
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crixxix - Raging Tide
    Crixxix - Raging Tide Posts: 848 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'm assuming they just need to go in and fix the files. As was mentioned earlier, hypering while in FC in China is impossible. Perhaps this got synced here, and now PWI will realize this and fix it, along with FWS Weapon Mold drops. I have faith that the GMs and Devs will get this fixed in the next week or two.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I don't care about FF, PV is way more fun and faster, no matter what level you are.

But I'm worried about that Warsong... b:shocked