No More Hyper In Frost

Options

Comments

• Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I leveled to 100 in a year without hypers even existing.
    2017 is a ridiculously stupid exaggeration.
    I also farmed my HH gear all the way until getting 2nd cast Nirvana.
    I endlessly worked and spent time farming Nirvana.

Go make anew class. Learn the real game.

Nice.

L2P correct ? Aint a stupid exaggeration not at all. You started in 2008 correct ?

Again you think this will bring back the game to what it was ? How are the nonfanboys gona react to having to be in a place they have to "endlessly worked and spent time farming Nirvana" for the next 5 or so years to get anywhere?

Ofc not 5 years but something that "killed" the game for everyone before is now somehow gona bring it back to life? How is that even possible rofl ?
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    who the hell wants to play 1-100 on 10 different toons. there is ZERO fun in that. i dont care if anyone else did it, congrats you wasted a bunch of time. all they did was make it far less attractive to start an alt. it is an imbalance because so many people have high lvl alts.

did anyone also consider that this is yet another attack on the ability of players to make coin for free in-game? how many ppl have farmed their gear by selling FCC who would normally not be able to acquire the coin needed to purchase things from merchants?

this is a stupid idea if it is intended to be permanent. also, i am more angry that there was no notice of this on the patch-notes, or content update. no explanation why so many people are abruptly going to be not able to afford gear to attempt to challenge third cast r9 cash shoppers in NW.

so basically only those people finished with their gear are allowed to enjoy the game or compete?
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Do you really think they will keep something that makes them nice cash broken...?

Then let me laugh at you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited March 2013
    Options
    and i know some people who lvl'd a class to 101 in 2 weeks and play better than "hard work" grinders who "learned their class 1-100", heck i have alts i power-leveled that i play better than hard-levelers. time has no direct bearing on skill.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    who the hell wants to play 1-100 on 10 different toons. there is ZERO fun in that. i dont care if anyone else did it, congrats you wasted a bunch of time. all they did was make it far less attractive to start an alt. it is an imbalance because so many people have high lvl alts.

did anyone also consider that this is yet another attack on the ability of players to make coin for free in-game? how many ppl have farmed their gear by selling FCC who would normally not be able to acquire the coin needed to purchase things from merchants?

this is a stupid idea if it is intended to be permanent. also, i am more angry that there was no notice of this on the patch-notes, or content update. no explanation why so many people are abruptly going to be not able to afford gear to attempt to challenge third cast r9 cash shoppers in NW.

so basically only those people finished with their gear are allowed to enjoy the game or compete?

And ofcourse other then trying to go back to le ole ways ppl will just quit the game as many have quit before them to avoid the ages and ages and ages and ages of endless and infinite grind w/o donating.
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Wow, it's like everyone is completely oblivious to the fact that PWI constantly screws up when doing updates and ALWAYS leaves some type of change out. It's obvious this wasn't meant to happen or they would of mentioned it in the patch notes. There's no way in hell they would make a change like this that would effect the game so much without mentioning it.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    who the hell wants to play 1-100 on 10 different toons. there is ZERO fun in that.

Some of us find it fun.

Anyway I really don't understand all of the fuss, personally. My characters level fast with BH, and with the new quests my lower ones levelled so fast I didn't even do CS or BH for ages. The 80+ quests definitely need a revamp though, because they just aren't worth doing, and that's when things slow down a little.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • VanguardianX - Dreamweaver
    VanguardianX - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @NMP
    it's because people live under intense speculation or the worst case scenario instead of thinking logically for 2 seconds.
    Heroes are remembered, legends never die.
  • ShaiFatali - Lost City
    ShaiFatali - Lost City Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I would love to see an official response to this. Personally, I'm not so happy about it.
    A prima luce usque ad lucem

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vive, pugnare aut mori.
    edited March 2013
    Options
    if it's a mistake, THEN WHY DONT WE HAVE SOME SORT OF STATEMENT FROM THE COMMUNITY MANAGER to clarify? rather than making us speculate forever...... i mean really this is one of the reasons why i stopped charging, i had no problem contributing when i could but things like this are just dumb. its just another attack on people trying to farm coins in-game rather than swiping cards
  • nixop
    nixop Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    wow awsome update!!!

4 years late??
  • _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver
    _NoMorePain - Dreamweaver Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @NMP
    it's because people live under intense speculation or the worst case scenario instead of thinking logically for 2 seconds.

LOL. But you would think maybe they would read one of our posts and go "oh, well that makes sense." Oh well, was fun reading all the rage while my update finishes. b:laugh
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Some of us find it fun.

Anyway I really don't understand all of the fuss, personally. My characters level fast with BH, and with the new quests my lower ones levelled so fast I didn't even do CS or BH for ages. The 80+ quests definitely need a revamp though, because they just aren't worth doing, and that's when things slow down a little.

that is primarily where i find it boring. i dont know too many people who found it fun to atte,pt to grind 80-100 w/o FCC. those quests dont give good exp, a whole day's questing dependent on class does not advance you much.

but really you enjoy doing the same exact quest lines 10 times over? you're a better player than I ma'am. ain't nobody got time fo that over hurr!
  • Vitanix - Dreamweaver
    Vitanix - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Half the people that sit here and QQ don't ever think logically for more than .2 seconds... if even at all.

And I mean honestly.... I cared more about there not being pk in SP again.... than this. b:sad
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    Tulipia - Dreamweaver Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Bye PWI.b:victory
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Half the people that sit here and QQ don't ever think logically for more than .2 seconds... if even at all.

And I mean honestly.... I cared more about there not being pk in SP again.... than this. b:sad

Well you want PK ?

Go to a PvP server and have fun at it b:laugh
    Bye PWI.b:victory

Yes yes bye indeed....

If it ends up not being a random bug they needed 100m years to notice.
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Also you do realize that this also affects people who gained money SELLING big rooms. b:cute
  • Vitanix - Dreamweaver
    Vitanix - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Well you want PK ?

Go to a PvP server and have fun at it b:laugh

If I felt like starting all over again I'd reroll on a PK server. But I am lazy and find no reason to put more into a broken game. b:cute

And there's more ways to generate income that's not through big rooms. Those that can do those can go do TM- :D Or go grind farm... or whatever.

Broken economy is broken. QQ moar ploxb:cry
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Glad I saved up 180 brain orbs and 30 culti orbs.i usually got my toons to 70 and just power orb level to 85-95 so what can you say about that...nothing.my lowest toon is now 70 and ill feed it orb alt food eventually when my wiz is 100...but my wiz is over 4 years old soooo it may be a while,but until then ill be continuing playing on my 7 other alts 100+.

I'm from the old pw days sooooo they can burn down ff for all I care,and remake it back to the traditional one instead with the use of jades to activate bosses.

Really not into going past 101 actually been this lvl for over a year maybe longer I'm more into bhing and doing random ****.

And yeah there are more ways to make coin in this game,hell I made 14 mill just off bhs yesterday lol.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Good Bye Fc Hyper Babies!!!! b:victory b:bye b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

+1 !!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ViPeRSin - Harshlands
    ViPeRSin - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    HAHAHAHAHAHA

No More Frost Noobs,

HAHAHAHAHAHA

/EndRant

its not about hypering in frost is the problem because its the nation war hungry multi account people that cause this mess having too many accounts on to cheat nation war lagging the damn server. hypering have been around all the time! all pwi had to do was limit the amount of accounts that can be online from each players during that event
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If I felt like starting all over again I'd reroll on a PK server. But I am lazy and find no reason to put more into a broken game. b:cute

And there's more ways to generate income that's not through big rooms. Those that can do those can go do TM- :D Or go grind farm... or whatever.

the economy is *more* broke because now those other sources of income are going to be flooded with refugees from FCC sales. how can you sell TM if you can't afford the refines or gear to run it? ppl usually start off selling fcc because its got a low requirement to complete.

what about people who fcc for themselves to lvl from 100+-105? thats a healthy amount of exp loss there. i know people lvl'ing who wake up, fcc, PV, morai, AEU, wash rinse repeat. eliminating FCC extends yet another unfair advantage to player already 100+ over those who are not. yes you can get into shroud and PV a bunch, but thats not gonna be the same as the hard fcc-grind to 100 then playing endgame.

who cares about pre lvl 95 anyways, PWI has long since made that content pointless to pay attention to, disabling hypers doesn't help.
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    edited March 2013
    Options

Dont care about the economy 2 much tbh. Removing FC hypers wont fix that 1 bit and it wont brake it either.

Then dont moan about not being able to PK ppl in a place that , imo, they shouldnt be PK'ed at. Lowbie killer !! D=
  • burningsweetfire
    burningsweetfire Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    its not about hypering in frost is the problem because its the nation war hungry multi account people that cause this mess having too many accounts on to cheat nation war lagging the damn server. hypering have been around all the time! all pwi had to do was limit the amount of accounts that can be online from each players during that event

Hyper wasn't in Pwi the whole time, you played after they released hyper exp to the game, you don't understand what we talking about.
    edited March 2013
    Options

so now we are only left with hard-leveled noobs. b:infuriated
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Man at least announce it one week before, now i'm stuck with a half powerleveled noob b:angry
  • Lalena - Sanctuary
    Lalena - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Been playing this game since it started...have 8 toons in the 90s and each toon has only been inside fcc once to do the lv 75 quests. That means ive played for yrs on 8 toons...with no fcc lvlng up...no hypers...nothing...soguys will now have to learn to live without fcc hypering as ive done all these years. This is a good move but should have been done long ago..as has been said most guys already well up to lv 100 or beyond, but for those who still relied on fcc hypering, well...maybe you can help reinvigorate BHs and other exp gaining ways b:pleased
  • VanguardianX - Dreamweaver
    VanguardianX - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    so...hello oracle babies. problem not solved. oh, and hello exp orb babies too.
    Heroes are remembered, legends never die.
  • Tulipia - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Oracles are more expensive.

Anyways guess is back to 3 years ago.