No More Hyper In Frost

12345679»

Comments

• _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur
    _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Has any one here noticed only lvl 100+ are not complaining! Because they already lvl 100+ unlike ppl who want to get to lvl 100+ i mean i m lvl 95 and its quite hard for me to lvl to higher lvls cus i need so much exp! I mean not every one has such unlimited time and those who already got to the lvls they wanted to be dont say thats good or bad cus i bet u 1 way or another all of u did fc to lvl! Even if u might quested or so u still fc once! also fc brings this game the most money I mean ppl go and use real life money for the game just to lvl cus its kinda hard to lvl in this game!b:surrenderb:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Has any one here noticed only lvl 100+ are not complaining! Because they already lvl 100+ unlike ppl who want to get to lvl 100+ i mean i m lvl 95 and its quite hard for me to lvl to higher lvls cus i need so much exp! I mean not every one has such unlimited time and those who already got to the lvls they wanted to be dont say thats good or bad cus i bet u 1 way or another all of u did fc to lvl! Even if u might quested or so u still fc once! also fc brings this game the most money I mean ppl go and use real life money for the game just to lvl cus its kinda hard to lvl in this game!b:surrenderb:cute
    You obviously haven't read any of my posts. It's easy to get to 100 without FCC. Wanmei has given you SO many ways to level. They just require a bit more effort than buying heads because you're lazy. I haven't FCC-leveled any of my toons, and I have one 101, a 98, and a 97. The only reason they aren't 100 yet is because I've been enjoying playing lower characters exploring all the new quests, and even did a Rebirth Alpha successfully yesterday.

Maybe yall should try actually playing the game and enjoying it instead of worrying about getting to the end where there's nothing to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited March 2013

You imply that others frosted to 100 and now want to cheat you and keep you in the dark.
    You're completely spoiled.

All that happened was hypers were removed from frost.

When I leveled my BM, hypers didn't even exist.
    They didn't exist in any part of the map or any instance.

BH didn't exist. PV didn't exist.
    For the love of all things holy, PWI even added an experience reward for people who go afk.

You have nothing to complain about.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Some of us lvl 100s earned their levels with a hard work.
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
    edited March 2013
    Thats not the point of me complaining about the fc i m complaining about ppl who say its good that the fc is off and all the ppl that say that are lvl 100+ i mean i just want fc open so i could sell it for profit! kinda hard to get money with out buying it with real money!Oh and i m only posting this cus some ppl didnt understand what i had to say!b:sadb:sadb:shutup
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Thats not the point of me complaining about the fc i m complaining about ppl who say its good that the fc is off and all the ppl that say that are lvl 100+ i mean i just want fc open so i could sell it for profit! kinda hard to get money with out buying it with real money!Oh and i m only posting this cus some ppl didnt understand what i had to say!b:sadb:sadb:shutup
    That's what successful merchandising is for. Find a product to buy low, and then resell at a profit. Or, god forbid, you could do some farming.

Also, the reason you see a lot of 100+ people responding the way we are, is because we've been around a while and we have seen how much the hyper leveling has trashed the community in the game. I could honestly say that two months ago, the majority of random squads you would get into were compromised of high-level, greedy ****** that couldn't even play their class properly.

Killing FCC won't put an end to it, but it will at least reduce their population considerably. I'd much rather have a few people have to find a new source of income and have a better server, than to have a sucky server and a lot of rich greedy people. Invest all the coin you've gained into something profitable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    That's what successful merchandising is for. Find a product to buy low, and then resell at a profit. Or, god forbid, you could do some farming.

Also, the reason you see a lot of 100+ people responding the way we are, is because we've been around a while and we have seen how much the hyper leveling has trashed the community in the game. I could honestly say that two months ago, the majority of random squads you would get into were compromised of high-level, greedy ****** that couldn't even play their class properly.

Killing FCC won't put an end to it, but it will at least reduce their population considerably. I'd much rather have a few people have to find a new source of income and have a better server, than to have a sucky server and a lot of rich greedy people. Invest all the coin you've gained into something profitable.

Well its not trashing ppl like jfc was now those ppl were noobs at lvl 100!
  • akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Some of us lvl 100s earned their levels with a hard work.

My 3 level 100 toons in RT never stepped into fc after level 70 and they only have been on those free ones somebody wc's once in a while. Better to use that time to farm gear and skills. With BH, reflection, pv, morai, stone quest, and a crapton more dailies I never miss going into an ubernoob squad that asks which skills you have level 11 or notb:surrender
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
    edited March 2013
    akosireann wrote: »
    My 3 level 100 toons in RT never stepped into fc after level 70 and they only have been on those free ones somebody wc's once in a while. Better to use that time to farm gear and skills. With BH, reflection, pv, morai, stone quest, and a crapton more dailies I never miss going into an ubernoob squad that asks which skills you have level 11 or notb:surrender

I did what he dose! Also how i get here from jones blessing?b:bye
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    FC Hyper Powerleveling = GAME OVER PWI b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2013
    FC Hyper Powerleveling = GAME OVER PWI b:bye

YEP!
    b:cryb:cry