Post edited by HaiYou - Lost City on

Comments

• Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

No More Frost Noobs,

Really ?

Just interesting if developers done something useful.

May be if they will reintroduce quest system, then this game will be better.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I guess its a troll, I cant see devs closing FC. And if they did it w/o giving players new way to gain good xp as 100+ I really cant understand the frack. As I havent seen anything bout new xp instance, Id really call this just a troll/somebody who fails at hypering.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • HaiYou - Lost City
    HaiYou - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I guess its a troll, I cant see devs closing FC. And if they did it w/o giving players new way to gain good xp as 100+ I really cant understand the frack. As I havent seen anything bout new xp instance, Id really call this just a troll/somebody who fails at hypering.

Go try it yourself hahaha then go troll yourself by calling yourself fail at hypering b:laugh
  • IRFarmingAlt - Lost City
    IRFarmingAlt - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options

It's true, go try it out. You cant start hyper inside frost anymore.

SIde note: If you try entering with hypers already on, it automatically switches the hypers off.
  • malinamelisa
    malinamelisa Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Come on!
    No hyper i fc?!
    So give something instead!
    or what? You'll put 1,000,000 exp scrolls in shop I guess?
    Wth....
  • Toliman - Raging Tide
    Toliman - Raging Tide Posts: 1,595 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's true, go try it out. You cant start hyper inside frost anymore.

SIde note: If you try entering with hypers already on, it automatically switches the hypers off.

Good news. My character never been in FC and I don't want to play in powerleveling.
  • SacredRose - Momaganon
    SacredRose - Momaganon Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Hmm i think its good at one point... No more powerlvling nabs... But sadly from of lvl 80 the quests barely give any reward as in exp. So in exchange i would like more exp for those quests.. I mean killing 100 mobs for 40k exp at lvl 98 is rediculous.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So.........is this a troll? Or not a troll? Lol.......don't have pwi updated so I can't confirm this troll/non-troll
  • LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary
    LadyMaraJade - Sanctuary Posts: 197 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    they are talking about it on wc on sancturay interesting News But how long will it last for ??? or is this a move because of New update coming out in soonish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    *waiting to see hyper babies see this thread / found out themselves in-game and got into rage mode* :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • soundslegit
    soundslegit Posts: 472 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If this is true I will never bother with my alts again. I've leveled up enough toons the hard way I'm done with that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    That's...surprising. I wasn't expecting that to happen over here.

I don't know what to say about it. On one side it's good and it's something people have been asking for a long time but I'm expecting a lot of people may rage. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    DId they revert it back to its orginal Instance then?
    Perhaps the TM npc is outside.
    i want that cape :/
  • elfuego1234
    elfuego1234 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Troll level: pwi developer b:laugh

If this is true, I salute this. Assassins are finally getting nerfed down to a decent level. Also, a pro tip: if you want to level fast (from 95+) do morai quests and buy morai exp with influence (100k exp, usable 20x/day). Up to 95 - well... you gotta struggle a bit :-/
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Looks like all the FC sellers better learn to farm TT b:laugh
  • CooIGuy - Archosaur
    CooIGuy - Archosaur Posts: 103 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    well i sure like it there wont be powered lvl noobs( people will still zhen tho ) altho if you want to lvl up u got your old fashioned daily BHs , if ur married MQ , daily pheonix valley also 60-80 and 90+ theres public quest to do if your bored .
  • Taiako - Dreamweaver
    Taiako - Dreamweaver Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If this is true, bravo, PWI devs. Now maybe lowbies will do BHs again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Good thing for power lvl, but for people 100+ that can't solo PV it's ****, I can solo FC, but can't PV. GG so now with what people that can't solo PV will lvl?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • elfuego1234
    elfuego1234 Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    The downside of the story is:

If this is true, and FC still gives no mats or anything - then FC will get forgotten and just as obsolete as Nirvana. That's already two nicely crafted instances that go to waste. A shame, really. b:bye
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Troll level: pwi developer b:laugh

If this is true, I salute this. Assassins are finally getting nerfed down to a decent level. Also, a pro tip: if you want to level fast (from 95+) do morai quests and buy morai exp with influence (100k exp, usable 20x/day). Up to 95 - well... you gotta struggle a bit :-/

That was my thoughts exactly. Almost gave up playing trying to get my Mystic from 85 to 95 with Hypers in FC. I hope they thought of that when making the choice to nerf it, or its a bug that will be fixed.
  • Roxxannae - Sanctuary
    Roxxannae - Sanctuary Posts: 206 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Also, a pro tip: if you want to level fast (from 95+) do morai quests and buy morai exp with influence (100k exp, usable 20x/day). Up to 95 - well... you gotta struggle a bit :-/

This. I levelled my barb to 100 easily with the Morai chain and then getting the EXP Jades. I barely put him in FCC.

Somehow I was able to level once a day even into my 90s on my Psychic without FCC or hypers (I didn't go into FCC til 95 and didn't use hypers til 97), and I had school at the time so I didn't actually have a lot of time to play.

Even now I barely put my alts through FCC. I guess I'm boring huh? b:surrender
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's probably just another mistake where they forgot to update our version before they released it to us. Just like PvP in Secret Passage, and just like nerfing DQ coin values.

Likely, it's another simple fix where they merely have to change a few characters in the map list, and then reload that particular map. Unfortunately, given their history, we son't see a fix until August, and that's if we can get a straight answer from anyone.

Also not surprised that the big update finally hit, and there is no definitive answer on the DQ issue. It appears that they just added more quests to compensate. Will be trying that out on my low-level toons in a bit.

Personally I hope they leave it like this. Maybe remove all BH's below level 100 too, and add an exp/sprit rewards to 100BH.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    powerlvl service in PV for lvls 100+ = 500k per 1 run with me - pm me in game b:mischievous
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • spensen
    spensen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    yay no more FKING GOD DAMN Hyper FC Noobs in this game b:victory
  • Imho - Momaganon
    Imho - Momaganon Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    If it will remain the same there's 1 thing to be said : GF gooner exploiters ...got to lvl 105 and now they are sitting comfortably...cause w/o FC hypers it will take years to lvl the normal way from 101+.

At least they could take out hypers for chars under lvl 99 ...cause its not that hard to lvl with BH and stufff ....

I promised that i wouldn't post for this ****ty game ...they always **** up something one way or the other , but this **** enforces even more the idea " if you find a glitch OVERUSE it cause in the next updates they will take everything from non-cashers " ....soon : no coins ingame or the possibility to acquire gear without $$$$$$$$$
  • Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver
    Flarephoenix - Dreamweaver Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Too bad this didn't happen when the Earthguard were released with the Genesis expansion, just think the whole culture that started with selling FC that in turn led to mass power-leveling and abandonment of lower level content would never have happened and there would have been more people still playing at lower to mid levels.

Just wondering if this was an accidental inclusion in to our patch like the Secret Passage change we've had before, or whether they intended for our FC to become like FC is in China.

Either way, I approve of this change and hope it stays. With Phoenix Valley it's not like this actually changes players ability to level much and more so limits power-leveling alts (which should never have been possible IMO).
  • shahriva
    shahriva Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    What kind of sorcery is this? No more hypers wtf?
    I mean ok, if no more frosts babies than dont allow people under lvl 80+ to enter FC and everything solved. How am i supposed to level now, imma leave my char to my grand grand grand childrens so they will level her to 100 by questing daily. Hopefully is a bug cause this is gonna make so many ppl quit PWI.
  • Wickedbrew - Raging Tide
    Wickedbrew - Raging Tide Posts: 856 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Can't say I will complain if they took hypers out of FC, with one exception. I did not mind going to FC with my characters on occasion around level 90+, and definitely enjoyed it with friends over level 100.

If it isn't a mistake, I am sure people will figure some other way of wreaking havoc with creating some other type of instance babies
    WeBeKinky Leader - lvl 10x psychic

If you don't like my attitude, you should realize I don't care.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    It's strange what desire will make foolish people do.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    So this means people might go back to questing. Or Oracling. Or Gamma. Or a mixture.

b:cute Maybe my gamma toons will get played more often!
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    It's probably just another mistake where they forgot to update our version before they released it to us. Just like PvP in Secret Passage, and just like nerfing DQ coin values.

Likely, it's another simple fix where they merely have to change a few characters in the map list, and then reload that particular map. Unfortunately, given their history, we son't see a fix until August, and that's if we can get a straight answer from anyone.

Also not surprised that the big update finally hit, and there is no definitive answer on the DQ issue. It appears that they just added more quests to compensate. Will be trying that out on my low-level toons in a bit.

Personally I hope they leave it like this. Maybe remove all BH's below level 100 too, and add an exp/sprit rewards to 100BH.

^ This. 100% agreed.