Genie Discussion

Options

Comments

• Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So I changed my genie a little a few weeks back, just figured I'd update this thread.

I removed faith from my genie (far less useful due to purify wep now), and got aquaflame armor instead. I also changed windshield from level 10 to level 1 for the reduced energy consumption. I really like this combo of skills, wind shield is now ~20% dmg reduction for 10 seconds at the cost of 35 energy (takes just 17 seconds to regen that energy.. can spam it all the time). It's great for any situation where I'm just a little uncomfortable with the damage I might be taking.. I use it a lot to just cancel out extreme poison or when my hp is getting to the ~65% line just to reduce the chance of a bypass. It has saved me a number of times, mostly from bypasses but also giving me that extra second to react when my hp is getting dangerously low.

Aquaflame armor is my new "oh ****" skill, because I no longer have domain or faith to bail me out of trouble. The damage reduction is really nice at over 50%, and I use it whenever I get focused by several people or after a purge (btw aquaflame armor reduction cannot be purged, and the amp cannot be purified).. or when I can see a bm coming in to dragon me. The main thing it does is to buy me enough hits to get a purify proc and gtfo of danger for a second. The amp afterwards is generally not an issue, most of the time I'll be out of harm's way by the time the reduction ends (and amp begins).. and I'll be kiting while my charm is still on cd anyway.. so this isn't a major concern imo. I don't think it replaces a skill like domain.. mainly because you have to use AFA much earlier than domain. If you are already down to 1-2k hp.. you've basically lost your opportunity to save yourself with AFA, where domain you can use early before you've taken a lot of damage or just before you die to save yourself. I'd love to have both, but I really just cannot afford the extra skill slot atm so it is one or the other. I'm sticking with AFA for now because it does a pretty good job keeping me alive and I can use it a lot more.. I don't always have 135 energy for domain on my genie.. and AFA is rarely on cd when I need it.

My next genie goal is to get a 91+ discipline, and my final skill slot would probably be will surge to combat psy's seal. Other possibilities are domain or extreme poison, but I'm leaning towards will surge atm. Hope I make one soon ;)
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • Kalishana - Archosaur
    Kalishana - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So i was looking through this and someone posted saying they had a longevity genie with 3 str. How is that possible, i thought that only Disciplines were the only genies with a possible 3 for strength
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you Silvy for the signature b:laugh.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So i was looking through this and someone posted saying they had a longevity genie with 3 str. How is that possible, i thought that only Disciplines were the only genies with a possible 3 for strength

Must have been a typo, as far as I know you can't get 3 str on anything but a discipline.
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Adroit, have you thought about taking badge off of your genie yet? I'm thinking of dropping badge once I get the puri weap and maybe picking up ep or windshield. Though if I get ws i'll probably just drop AD for it.

I'm currently at:
    boc
    fortify
    holy path
    AD
    spark
    will surge
    afa

out of all of them, I really only use fortify, holy path, spark and aquaflame. With the occasional use of will surge vs a psy or anyone with psy buffs.

I'm kind of thinking after i get my weap
    fortify
    holy path
    windshield
    spark
    extreme poison
    will surge
    afa

Main reason being, I rarely use badge now w/o the puri weap. So why not get something that i'll use a little more. extreme poison would be a nice amp for killing bms and barbs. Which is pretty much what i've always used it for.

So what new genie skill would you guys try out?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Nurfed_You, I have thought about removing badge, but can't really decide atm. I still use it very regularly, and am not sure if I'm ready to give it up quite yet. I have noticed I use it a bit differently now, for ex it's pretty common for me to get someone to one hit away from death and get tele stunned or headhunted by some noob sin (or really any char that stuns).. where it's nice to be able to badge off the stun and finish off my target. Most stuns I just ride out, but in cases where I recently got purged or amped or focused by several r9rrr +12.. proc often times isn't enough (and badge is one of the cheapest skills that can bail me out of some of these situations). It's also nice with apoth.. can badge stun off ironguard if I mess up and miss fortify (or in one case got purged just as I hit fortify and then hit IG with no anti stun D:) or more commonly badge off a stun so that I can use 6 sec immune pot and hopefully survive. That said, I have been thinking about changing my genie around a bit, but haven't decided how I want to do it.

Right now I have..

01 Wind force
    10 Holy path
    01 fortify
    10 spark
    10 badge
    01 wind shield
    10 aquaflame armor

The other skills I wish I had skill slots for are (top 3 contenders)..
    Domain
    Will Surge
    Poison

I figure with all the pvs that I do I should be able to make a 91+ genie at some point (sitting at 350m sp atm.. get another ~12m a day, I really hope I can make one lol). I may do what bait does and use the 8th slot as a variable genie slot.. where it is usually domain and then if I'm 1v1ing say a psychic.. go to watcher of skies and remove domain + add will surge.. then after we are done 1v1ing swap will surge back for domain or something of the like. Iunno.. still thinking about it.

Anyway, I like your genie ideas.. just have to be really on top of stuff in pvp. Almost all of the defensive skills you have on your genie are more preemptive.. where you need to use them early for them to be effective (if you get caught by surprise and see your charm on cd with like 30% hp left.. your genie isn't going to be of much use). That is really the only complaint I'd have with your genie.. seems to have pretty much everything you need other than that, but that may not be an issue depending on your playstyle and whatnot. If you do drop badge, I'd be very curious to hear how that goes.. I'm a little nervous about doing that myself haha
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'm pretty nervous about dropping it. But i'm hoping to get requiem in the next 2 weeks along with my last set piece. At that point I'll drop it for poison and see how it goes. Idk how it goes on LC, but 99% of pvp on harshlands is the same combo everytime. It's very easy to predict when someone will seal/stun etc. like fortify>walk to archer as stun arrow fails. works everytime lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary30
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary30 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Adroit i've seen your vids and you are a very skilled wizzy. I was just wondering if you could give me some advice with creating a genie for my upcoming wiz ^^

It will be 71-80 LP no higher or lower and statted high dex with sufficient mag/vit

Skills I Need:

Fortify 1*
    Spark 10*
    Holypath 10*
    AD 10*

I have 2 slots left and I cannot decide what would be the best:

EP 10
    Windshield 10
    Badge 10

I cannot decide which of the 3 I should leave out.

EP would obviously be useful to me as a wizzy to hit even higher.

Windshield is a high consideration because I do enjoy a spammable ~25-30% dmg reduction.

Badge... remove stun.. :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If this would make a difference, I do aim to go for R999 +10 (flawless garnets, until i can afford better)

TY ^^
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'd honestly leave out badge and test it out. If you absolutely can't live w/o badge drop extreme poison. Wizards hit hard enough w/o it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary30
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary30 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'd honestly leave out badge and test it out. If you absolutely can't live w/o badge drop extreme poison. Wizards hit hard enough w/o it.

Yea I guess i'll try with this setup and if the lack of badge becomes bothersome i'll stick solely to using spark as my genie amp.
  • Oliiander - Lost City
    Oliiander - Lost City Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Mmmm . . . .
    I have a terrible genie, I admit XD

10 Holy Path
    10 Rainbow Blessing
    10 Domain
    10 Tree of Protection
    10 Expel

101 genie, I have an unhealthy addiction with Rainbow Blessing, I know. I can't help it! b:cry

Expel changes with Extreme Poison on occasion, I'm wanting to get Fortify and/or Cloud Eruption >:
    My squishiness is (Usually) unrivaled.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Finally decided to give Olii her own banner.b:chuckle
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That does seem like a hard choice. I'd probably drop poison myself, I just find spark more than sufficient for damage.. and can always use more defensive options. The only time I wish I had extreme poison is when I'm 1v1ing a well geared bm and go for a sleep -> BIDS crit bypass.. where a crit is just slightly too low to bypass, and having poison would give me another possible kill combo. For the most part though, I think you'd be better off reducing incoming damage or removing stuns to keep yourself alive for obvious reasons.

Have you considered a lower level wind shield instead of level 10? At 100 dex level 1 wind shield is 35 energy + ~18% reduction vs 62 energy + ~27% reduction. Level 1 is so cheap that you can basically keep it spammed on you almost 24/7, and you rarely have to choose between wind shield or genie spark.. it's really nice to have. I really like it in 1v1s.. there are a lot of people out of there that crit me for ~8-9k, which is just barely enough for a bypass.. throwing on wind shield whenever my hp drops below 70% makes those random crit bypasses almost never happen.. and level 1 wind shield is so cheap I can use it pretty much every time I see a situation without thinking twice about it.
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary31
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary31 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    That does seem like a hard choice. I'd probably drop poison myself, I just find spark more than sufficient for damage.. and can always use more defensive options. The only time I wish I had extreme poison is when I'm 1v1ing a well geared bm and go for a sleep -> BIDS crit bypass.. where a crit is just slightly too low to bypass, and having poison would give me another possible kill combo. For the most part though, I think you'd be better off reducing incoming damage or removing stuns to keep yourself alive for obvious reasons.

Have you considered a lower level wind shield instead of level 10? At 100 dex level 1 wind shield is 35 energy + ~18% reduction vs 62 energy + ~27% reduction. Level 1 is so cheap that you can basically keep it spammed on you almost 24/7, and you rarely have to choose between wind shield or genie spark.. it's really nice to have. I really like it in 1v1s.. there are a lot of people out of there that crit me for ~8-9k, which is just barely enough for a bypass.. throwing on wind shield whenever my hp drops below 70% makes those random crit bypasses almost never happen.. and level 1 wind shield is so cheap I can use it pretty much every time I see a situation without thinking twice about it.

Tbh hadn't even considered that as an option. My genie only has 90 Dex but would still be a good spammable DMG reduction. Would having a +10 saph called weap not require ep?

The wiz currently isn't 100 even and I'm waiting for r9 sale but I've been playing one on a certain other non official server just to see what classes I enjoy. IMMEDIATELY fell in love with wiz.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Tbh hadn't even considered that as an option. My genie only has 90 Dex but would still be a good spammable DMG reduction. Would having a +10 saph called weap not require ep?

The wiz currently isn't 100 even and I'm waiting for r9 sale but I've been playing one on a certain other non official server just to see what classes I enjoy. IMMEDIATELY fell in love with wiz.

It's kinda hard to say if you would require ep or not, probably depends on what you are fighting. I'd assume against +10 chars poison wouldn't be necessary, but hard to say if you are planning on taking on full +12 josd chars.. ep may be needed to kill tanky bms or something. I can tell you while I was rerolling my wep (took me 1-2 weeks) I was pking with a +3 wep and could kill most anything I went against (without poison). I had trouble with bms.. but was still getting used to pk again and pretty sure if I could go back in time (play w/ my +3 wep) I could have killed them now. I have a hunch you'd be fine without poison, but I'm not even on your server.. your best bet would probably to just pk on your wiz a bit and then decide what you need most :P
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary32
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary32 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    It's kinda hard to say if you would require ep or not, probably depends on what you are fighting. I'd assume against +10 chars poison wouldn't be necessary, but hard to say if you are planning on taking on full +12 josd chars.. ep may be needed to kill tanky bms or something. I can tell you while I was rerolling my wep (took me 1-2 weeks) I was pking with a +3 wep and could kill most anything I went against (without poison). I had trouble with bms.. but was still getting used to pk again and pretty sure if I could go back in time (play w/ my +3 wep) I could have killed them now. I have a hunch you'd be fine without poison, but I'm not even on your server.. your best bet would probably to just pk on your wiz a bit and then decide what you need most :P

Hmm ok. BTW is there any Wizard R9 weapon Roll Rank sorta like Asterelle's bow one?

I plan on +3'ing my r9 and farming badge on this archer to r999 it all at once then +10 armor and stick with +3 weapon until I get a good one.

Back on topic, does purify make Badge seem redundant for you? Also, AFA is only worth it if your +12 and JOSD mostly, right? I ask this because i will be +10 for basically ever and eventually reach at most vit gems or cit gems or garnet gems :c
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hmm ok. BTW is there any Wizard R9 weapon Roll Rank sorta like Asterelle's bow one?

I plan on +3'ing my r9 and farming badge on this archer to r999 it all at once then +10 armor and stick with +3 weapon until I get a good one.

Back on topic, does purify make Badge seem redundant for you? Also, AFA is only worth it if your +12 and JOSD mostly, right? I ask this because i will be +10 for basically ever and eventually reach at most vit gems or cit gems or garnet gems :c

Never heard of weapon roll rank, so no idea. We were actually just talking about badge with purify before you posted (previous page), but basically jury is still out. I still use badge very regularly, and am not quite ready to ditch it yet. That said, I don't use it as much as I used to, and maybe I'd be fine without it, I was kinda hoping to hear back from Nurfed_You if he removes it to see how that goes for him.

I don't think AFA is only worth it with maxed out gear.. it basically doubles whatever survivability you have for 10 seconds (and gives you more time/hits to proc purify if you're in a tough situation). I like to use it a lot when I get hit with bm dragons to basically cancel out the amp, or after a purge, or when I'm getting focused by several people, or just really anytime I know I'll die if I don't do something (i.e. self buffed and a +12 3rd cast sin triple sparks right next to me.. or I get undined/fow while in stone barrier and know spark combo coming). The higher refined you get and the better gear obviously the more effective it will become, but if I can slip out of ganks where there are 3-7 decently geared people hitting me.. I'd assume full +10 r9rrr could also slip away from 2-5 people or something of the like. The only time I think AFA would really be useless is if you were running around with 5k hp and 5k pdef trying to fight r9rrr people.. where you'd still be a one shot at twice your survivial. I think just about anyone can find a use for doubling your effective hp for 10 seconds.
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary33
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary33 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Never heard of weapon roll rank, so no idea. We were actually just talking about badge with purify before you posted (previous page), but basically jury is still out. I still use badge very regularly, and am not quite ready to ditch it yet. That said, I don't use it as much as I used to, and maybe I'd be fine without it, I was kinda hoping to hear back from Nurfed_You if he removes it to see how that goes for him.

I don't think AFA is only worth it with maxed out gear.. it basically doubles whatever survivability you have for 10 seconds (and gives you more time/hits to proc purify if you're in a tough situation). I like to use it a lot when I get hit with bm dragons to basically cancel out the amp, or after a purge, or when I'm getting focused by several people, or just really anytime I know I'll die if I don't do something (i.e. self buffed and a +12 3rd cast sin triple sparks right next to me.. or I get undined/fow while in stone barrier and know spark combo coming). The higher refined you get and the better gear obviously the more effective it will become, but if I can slip out of ganks where there are 3-7 decently geared people hitting me.. I'd assume full +10 r9rrr could also slip away from 2-5 people or something of the like. The only time I think AFA would really be useless is if you were running around with 5k hp and 5k pdef trying to fight r9rrr people.. where you'd still be a one shot at twice your survivial. I think just about anyone can find a use for doubling your effective hp for 10 seconds.

Well, it seems like i severely underestimated AFA then.

If i threw AFA into the pool of:

EP 10
    Windshield 1
    Badge 10
    AFA 10

Would you recommend taking AFA as one of the 2 I can take?
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Well, it seems like i severely underestimated AFA then.

If i threw AFA into the pool of:

EP 10
    Windshield 1
    Badge 10
    AFA 10

Would you recommend taking AFA as one of the 2 I can take?

That actually makes it a lot more difficult for me. As I said before, of the choices I'd probably take EP off the list first, but after that I dunno what I'd do in your shoes. Actually I do, I'd get an 81+ genie and get all 3 remaining skills, but it doesn't sound like that is an option for you. The problem is that the three skills you mentioned all have very different uses, and are needed in different situations. I am really torn here, but I think I'd probably skip badge and get wind shield + AFA if I were in your place.. and just try to ride out stuns with damage reduction + purify wep. I really don't know how a genie without badge would work, but I'd probably try going that route first and if at some point down the road you decide badge would be a good idea you'd know what genie skill you use the least and could swap it out with that.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    so what i said :D

on a serious note. Hopefully I will have my weapon this weekend and I'll take badge off of my genie to try it out. I'll post back here once I pvp with it some and see how it goes.

To answer your question on which skills to pick. At full r999+10 with decent shards you can live w/o AD. Freeing up a spot on your genie.

I'd go

Badge
    Fortify
    Holy Path
    Spark
    Wind Shield
    AquaFlame Armor

gives you good damage reduction while still maintaining spamability which is needed in a group pvp situation. You have to get used to the timing of damage reduction. either as your charm ticks against high dps or around 70% hp on heavy hitters. If you absolutly have to have AD I would probalby lose windshield or aquaflame i guess. possibly badge depending on my experience with purify weap. I already dropped AD for windshield over a year ago, picked it back up never used it and dropped it again today for windshield.

and adroit, get will surge! It is so useful against bm's who think they know wizzies and use smack on cooldown. On harshlands it's becoming quite useful on my genie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options

and adroit, get will surge! It is so useful against bm's who think they know wizzies and use smack on cooldown. On harshlands it's becoming quite useful on my genie.

What kind of situations are you thinking of where you'd use 80 genie energy to resist a 3 second seal? I was considering will surge, but at a cost of 80 energy I'm not really sure how often I'd use it.
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot analyze this thread
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot analyze this thread
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Genie Discussion!

General Stats:
    First Post: 02-09-2011, 12:25 AM
    Last Post: 02-26-2013, 08:38 PM
    Thread Lifetime: 749 days
    Total Posts: 411
    Average Posts Per Day: 0.5

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    Adroit - Lost City (142)
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide (21)
    Arenaceous - Lost City (20)
    HardToThink - Lost City (19)
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands (14)
    Pearlwood - Lost City (14)
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur (12)
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary (11)
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear (10)
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver (9)
    Acshor - Raging Tide (8)
    Sun_Burn - Lost City (8)
    Calvin - Lost City (8)
    Evanera - Heavens Tear (7)
    DaichiOni - Dreamweaver (6)
    Amour - Lost City (5)
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary (5)
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear (5)
    Wizzie - Raging Tide (4)
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear (4)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 64921
    Total Sentences: 5326
    Average Words per Post: 158.0
    Average Words per Sentence: 12.2
    Average Sentences per Post: 13.0
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.1

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    genie (993)
    badge (299)
    fortify (270)
    skills (258)
    spark (250)
    wind (246)
    expel (226)
    skill (222)
    faith (213)
    shield (191)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "on my genie (49)"
    "a dex genie (46)"
    "on your genie (39)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "10 holy path 10 (15)"
    "times in a row (12)"
    "10 holy path 1 (10)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "1 fortify 10 badge 10 (8)"
    "4 times in a row (8)"
    "wind force 10 holy path (8)"

This took me 7.6 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary36
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary36 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Adroit 142
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Adroit 142

D: what can I say.. I like talking about genies lol :(
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited February 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread again (I wanna see a chart!) :D
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited February 2013
    Options
    SweetieBot, analyze this thread again (I wanna see a chart!) :D
    SweetieBot has finished reading the thread: Genie Discussion!

General Stats:
    First Post: 02-09-2011
    Last Post: 02-28-2013
    Thread Lifetime: 751 days
    Total Posts: 415
    Average Posts Per Day: 0.6

Activity:
    chart?chf=bg,s,1E1713&chxs=0,EFEFEF,12,0,lt,EFEFEF&chbh=a&chs=440x110&cht=bvg&chco=76A4FB&chts=EFEFEF,13,l&chds=a&chd=t:43,16,8,0,0,0,4,24,22,5,0,18,11,20,13,12,3,5,1,16,17,23,12,4,1,17,27,1,8,0,2,0,0,0,5,3,2,0,0,5,0,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,2,5,0,0,0,5,2,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,1,2,6,0,0,2,0,0,2,0,1,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,13,1,0,0,1,0,22,1

Top 20 Frequent Posters (count):
    Adroit - Lost City (144)
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide (21)
    Arenaceous - Lost City (20)
    HardToThink - Lost City (19)
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands (14)
    Pearlwood - Lost City (14)
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur (12)
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary (11)
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear (10)
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver (9)
    Acshor - Raging Tide (8)
    Sun_Burn - Lost City (8)
    Calvin - Lost City (8)
    Evanera - Heavens Tear (7)
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary (6)
    DaichiOni - Dreamweaver (6)
    Amour - Lost City (5)
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear (5)
    Wizzie - Raging Tide (4)
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear (4)

Writing Stats:
    Total Words: 65190
    Total Sentences: 5392
    Average Words per Post: 157.1
    Average Words per Sentence: 12.1
    Average Sentences per Post: 13.0
    Average Syllables per Word: 1.4
    Average Letters per Word: 4.1

Most Used Words (count): (common words excluded)
    genie (998)
    badge (301)
    fortify (272)
    skills (259)
    spark (251)
    wind (248)
    expel (227)
    skill (223)
    faith (214)
    shield (192)

Most Used 3-Word Phrases (count):
    "on my genie (50)"
    "a dex genie (47)"
    "on your genie (40)"
    Most Used 4-Word Phrases (count):
    "10 holy path 10 (16)"
    "times in a row (14)"
    "10 holy path 1 (11)"
    Most Used 5-Word Phrases (count):
    "1 fortify 10 badge 10 (9)"
    "4 times in a row (9)"
    "wind force 10 holy path (9)"

This took me 9.0 s to finish
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands

• SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    reviving a thread killed by the vicious and evil SweetieBot!

SweetieBot, please stop killing threads!

On topic: Can't get r999 weapon for a while Adroit... So i have to take badge :S

Wind Shield 1

Wind Shield 10

EP 10

I can take one of those :o
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I can't stop this feeling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited March 2013
    Options
    Just an update on badge, I havent removed it yet but I have not needed to use it since i got my purify weapon. wind shield/afa is enough to tank +12 omen long enough to seal/sleep/get close. I'm thinking of dropping badge but I'm not sure what other skill i really want yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Adroit - Lost City
    edited March 2013
    Options
    reviving a thread killed by the vicious and evil SweetieBot!

On topic: Can't get r999 weapon for a while Adroit... So i have to take badge :S

Wind Shield 1

Wind Shield 10

EP 10

I can take one of those :o

I'm assuming this is sassy? If so, I'd probably go with wind shield level 1 myself (actually I have wind shield and don't have EP.. so that is exactly what I did and don't have any reason to change it up). Extreme poison is generally not needed, wind shield is very nice however
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I'm assuming this is sassy? If so, I'd probably go with wind shield level 1 myself (actually I have wind shield and don't have EP.. so that is exactly what I did and don't have any reason to change it up). Extreme poison is generally not needed, wind shield is very nice however

It is and thanks :o

I'll be testing with Windshield 1 and 10 to see which works better for me.