Vindicate unbeatable?

Options

Comments

• IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol thats amusing.. you should read the rest of the thread, and really saying that im posting on alt account when your doing just that? lol why dont you let everyone know who you are.

Never thought I'd say this, but +1 Daru lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    1. knowing ur past history with endeavour, i dont need to see ur mug shots to know what u look like

2. ur post just talks about how u cant control ur members from spawn killing, sounds like a deja vu of what the vindi leaders say

3. proof? u say ur different but u really act the same

4. no, just pointing out theres no good guys on any server, tell ur members to quit their whining unless theyre have morals like LG

I feel like I'm talking to a wall really, yet your stupidity has shown itself over and over in your few posts, I think it's best if you stop posting... cause like the wiseman once said; 'If you don't have anything useful to say, then shut the f*ck up' b:laugh

Listen kid, I'm going to make this so simple for you that even a monkey would understand. You say you know my past with Endeavour but it's safe to say you have no clue what really happened. Appearances can deceive, just for your information.

The proof of Vindicate and Enelysion being different? That is the most dumbest thing I have ever heard someone ask, ijs.

I never stated we were the good guys or anything similar, plus I did mention that Enelysion wasn't whining or complaining for that matter so if you want to bring something useful to this thread then at least get your facts straight.

Kay cupcake ? b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    most dumbest

nice redundancy there kid

ur already sounding like a broken record

fact is u say ur different from vindi but u cant back it up ,, oh please gimme a break .. whatever helps u sleep at night
    edited February 2013
    Options
    nice redundancy there kid

ur already sounding like a broken record

fact is u say ur different from vindi but u cant back it up ,, oh please gimme a break .. whatever helps u sleep at night

A broken record seems to be needed in order to make you understand just how incorrect you are. Roid being Shinbu's alt ? ____BM____ being Daruvial's alt ? On top of that hiding on an alt account cause you're afraid your faction leader finds out you're talking smack on a forum while it's in LG's policy to not trash in either WC or on the Forums ? That way he they won't be able to kick you (IF you even are in LG to begin with, unlike you I don't wanna make assumptions so do not think for a moment I said you ARE in LG).

Man, you got it all figured out don't you ?

Plus what do I need to back up ? By saying Vindi and Enely are different ? I can't back that up ? Clearly if you even play PWI or even faced both factions that's all the proof you need right there. So how are we not different, please... enlighten me with your so called 'knowledge' Obi Wan. I'm curious to find out....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    its hard to have a conversation when every side wants to criticize everyone else but somehow justify those same indiscretions within their own faction.

second request to close stupid thread that stopped being relevant 10 pages ago?
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    A broken record seems to be needed in order to make you understand just how incorrect you are. Roid being Shinbu's alt ? ____BM____ being Daruvial's alt ? On top of that hiding on an alt account cause you're afraid your faction leader finds out you're talking smack on a forum while it's in LG's policy to not trash in either WC or on the Forums ? That way he they won't be able to kick you (IF you even are in LG to begin with, unlike you I don't wanna make assumptions so do not think for a moment I said you ARE in LG).

Man, you got it all figured out don't you ?

Plus what do I need to back up ? By saying Vindi and Enely are different ? I can't back that up ? Clearly if you even play PWI or even faced both factions that's all the proof you need right there. So how are not different, please... enlighten me with your so called 'knowledge' Obi Wan. I'm curious to find out....

skittles has standards, u wouldnt understand what standards are

clearly if u even had a brain in the last 6 months ud know that ene welcomed all of vindis biggest trash talkers into their faction to assimilate there ,, dont even pretend u arent different from vindi

vindi and ene are run by its members, not by their leaders .. both ur leaders dont have a backbone to do anything about all the trash talking ur members do .. ur members control the faction, and the leader is just a figurehead with no power to do anything
    edited February 2013
    Options
    skittles has standards, u wouldnt understand what standards are

clearly if u even had a brain in the last 6 months ud know that ene welcomed all of vindis biggest trash talkers into their faction to assimilate there ,, dont even pretend u arent different from vindi

vindi and ene are run by its members, not by their leaders .. both ur leaders dont have a backbone to do anything about all the trash talking ur members do .. ur members control the faction, and the leader is just a figurehead with no power to do anything

You couldn't be even more wrong, but then again... you were never right in this thread to begin with.

I'm going to be honest with you, I really feel sorry for you... in fact so much that I actually pity you so I'm just going to drop the matter here with you. Believe what you wish to believe, look at everything the way you look at it.

Take it easy pal, perhaps one day you'll wake up with a proper functioning brain <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    its hard to have a conversation when every side wants to criticize everyone else but somehow justify those same indiscretions within their own faction.

second request to close stupid thread that stopped being relevant 10 pages ago?

shushb:beatenup let these people have their imaginary in game conflicts even though it's been a troll thread from the first post b:quiet

http://narwhaler.com/DpvQK7
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Again, I never said anyone were the good guys

Well, i see at least one right there. b:shy
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Well, i see at least one right there. b:shy

Lacy b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    So many forum post alts in this thread...

its sad.b:cry
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    wish i can play a game where people can control me and tell me how i should act. sounds so fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    A good faction should run by their members, not the officers. Remember members make the faction, not officers. Officer's job is to do their faction related stuff like forming TW squads, holding events etc, you get the picture; not babysit people. Officers/Leader play a great role in shaping a faction though, and Vindicate has the best ones ever who always encourages people to just have fun. I'm sure that's why regardless of being youngest faction we are the #1 faction right now, and where is Legendary atm regardless of being oldest faction among us? that's right.

Vindicate used to lose in severe streaks at the beginning vs legendary, but our officers still encouraged us to do TW and always placed a bid to get better and have fun, unlike legendary (cough leader stops bidding being emo about tw sign up). I even remember i applied to LG long ago when Vindicate didn't existed and got rejected without a chance, but some other kids like chillakilla and ones with worst reputation than mine were in it. So what happen to giving everyone a chance or equal opportunity? Vindicate is the only faction that believes in giving everyone a fair chance and embracing even the people who always hated on us just to give them a chance.

Can't even compare Legendary to Vindicate. Things Vindicate achieved in like 2 years, Legendary couldn't come closer to that in like 5 years or so? So have fun being controlled by your officers, because in Vindicate everyone's treated the same way.

Edit: Oh and I'm sure Skuttle is doing a great job, that's why everyone from LG is leaving and joining RT lately. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    A good faction should run by their members, not the officers. Remember members make the faction, not officers. Officer's job is to do their faction related stuff like forming TW squads, holding events etc, you get the picture; not babysit people. Officers/Leader play a great role in shaping a faction though, and Vindicate has the best ones ever who always encourages people to just have fun. I'm sure that's why regardless of being youngest faction we are the #1 faction right now, and where is Legendary atm regardless of being oldest faction among us? that's right.

Vindicate used to lose in severe streaks at the beginning vs legendary, but our officers still encouraged us to do TW and always placed a bid to get better and have fun, unlike legendary (cough leader stops bidding being emo about tw sign up). I even remember i applied to LG long ago when Vindicate didn't existed and got rejected without a chance, but some other kids like chillakilla and ones with worst reputation than mine were in it. So what happen to giving everyone a chance or equal opportunity? Vindicate is the only faction that believes in giving everyone a fair chance and embracing even the people who always hated on us just to give them a chance.

Can't even compare Legendary to Vindicate. Things Vindicate achieved in like 2 years, Legendary couldn't come closer to that in like 5 years or so? So have fun being controlled by your officers, because in Vindicate everyone's treated the same way.

Edit: Oh and I'm sure Skuttle is doing a great job, that's why everyone from LG is leaving and joining RT lately. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I agreed with most of what you said except for everyone being treated the same lol. Kirby is the master of your faction kirby says jump the faction does it. Kirby says pk the faction does it. Kirby says suck my balls and the faction does it. Kirby leaves to ene for pk kills half of vindis go. Kirby comes back to vindi they all come back with him lol. Infact vindi doesn't even pk unless kirby or kyougu online lol. Maybe sometimes roid other than that they a bunch of spineless zombies following there masters.
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    wish i can play a game where people can control me and tell me how i should act. sounds so fun.

+1.

At some point people get tired of hearing "you cant do this, your not allowed to do that.".
    It's a game. Enjoy it as it is. For those who don't like the things others talk... There's always that nasty little tool called blacklist or simply ignore it just like i do.
    b:bye
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Ignathas - Sanctuary
    Ignathas - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    todays nw was dissapointing.. whats the point in vindicate elite ganking weakest nation for 2 hours just for sports? you dont get points if 1st vs last place diff is high, you get points if 1st nation is way ahead of 2nd nation in points... whats the point in beating the weak.. yes if you base lock ppl cant attack ur nation but so what.. you won, proved ur point, go have fun battles after 30mins or 1 hour, why sit in base and camp weaklings the entire nation war? Noa in same boat, so what if u can solo 5 ppl i had to run around you not to get 1 hitted triple sparked 4 or 5 times and could not kill you at +12 full dot, using the entire spark duration + more.. SO WHAT ur gear is good it doesnt prove anything except that ur gear is good.. and at least he was solo (kinda) so makes him way ahead of some ppl in vindicate who actually SQUAD with r9r +12 josd and GANK the key territories of weakEST nation.. i wrote last week to game developers but theyre 'thinking' and they might think entire year, its up to ppl to make this fun, like moral responcibility however u call it..
  • DailyStone - Sanctuary
    DailyStone - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    awwww i want to be a vindicate elite too, so i wont get base locked every week b:sad
  • OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary
    OoArCsTeRoO - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    looool its always worth a laugh logging on to the forums b:laugh
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

You know it's awefully recognizable that you don't know nothing about about Legendary
  • HoneyDoMePlz - Sanctuary
    HoneyDoMePlz - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    awwww i want to be a vindicate elite too, so i wont get base locked every week b:sad

To join vindicate elite squad u have to be charming like HeartBroker, have a cute voice like Justin Bieber
    and TANKING noobnisNOA,Aspagurls,Shingbu, UHeart and some random wiz darca all together in same time.

When u do that u send a application with video that u can tank all of them to Heart_Broker and copy a file of u singing a Justin Bieber song, then u will get into Vindicate Elite squad.

xoxo
    HeartBroker aka HoneyDoMePlz
    (Vindicate elite Squad)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Theres 70 ways to make a girl happy:
    1 take her out for shopping!
    The rest is 69! b:dirty
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I don't want to be anyone's master in a videogame lol. I simply want good pk and to play a video-game you guys seem to have no life to care about status in a game. Idc enough to be jealous im just stating a fact you guys are followers. The simple fact that i don't address you all is i your a bunch no name unskilled players. In many cultures your not suppose to address the servants there for i address the master cause to simply put it your not on my level. Kirby and vindicate offer plenty of people to kill in pk which in fact is the only thing that keeps me playing this dieing game lol. Pwi is pretty dead that's why i just log on every once in awhile, and play a lot of other games lol i cant bring myself to do a bh the pve is so horrible lol. There are alot of better games out there i just simply play it to help out aspa and my friends otherwise i have better things to do. I feel sry for most of you cause this game is your life lol it is not mine and never will be i hope most of you will grow and accomplish something irl. So i would like to thank kirby, kyougu, and roid for giving people like you the courage to come out of sz without them you people would not pk at all lol.

can you even comprehend how contradictory you are being? first you want good pk but your the one that sits on the wall and wont come out after you lose once, secondly you pretend that you dont care about the game and that you log on once in a while but yet here you are on the forums everyday. btw you contradicted yourself again "you dont even come out of sz without kirby or kyougu" now your saying we do? make up your mind kid.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    can you even comprehend how contradictory you are being? first you want good pk but your the one that sits on the wall and wont come out after you lose once, secondly you pretend that you dont care about the game and that you log on once in a while but yet here you are on the forums everyday. btw you contradicted yourself again "you dont even come out of sz without kirby or kyougu" now your saying we do? make up your mind kid.

LOL we are the only people that come out even if you outnumber us lol that why our k/r is so bad lol we are not scared in a videogame. Also im not on forums everyday lol i log on every once in a while(if you can show me that i come on forums everyday i will pay you 50mil lol). Also i fail to see where i contradicted myself lol you shouldn't big words you don't understand yet lol. I want you to read what you wrote lol and then slap yourself. Daruvial for a seeker that dies to me in 1 shot you sure do talk alot lol, maybe you should just stay in a g16 kids place lol. Come talk to me when you can afford rank 9 not g16 on a seeker with no zerk lol. I guess you kinda slow in the head huh? Kinda like Gecko g16 on a archer with no purge lol.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    You make me feel like I been locked out of heaven,
    for too lo-o-o-ong, for too lo-o-o-o-ong

something tells me the Mods are having the biggest laugh of all over this thread, or is it just me that thinks we've gone slightly off-topic?

Can we do one of 3 options please?

1. Close thread
    2. Go back on-topic
    3. Rename thead - ''late blooming adults try to say smart things to eachother but all fail equally hard which leads to great comedy''

----
    on-topic comment:

we shall see in a few hours if vindi is unbeatable ^.^ if we lose then we lose, shake hands like a man n swallow it *chuckles*
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    todays nw was dissapointing.. whats the point in vindicate elite ganking weakest nation for 2 hours just for sports? you dont get points if 1st vs last place diff is high, you get points if 1st nation is way ahead of 2nd nation in points... whats the point in beating the weak.. yes if you base lock ppl cant attack ur nation but so what.. you won, proved ur point, go have fun battles after 30mins or 1 hour, why sit in base and camp weaklings the entire nation war? Noa in same boat, so what if u can solo 5 ppl i had to run around you not to get 1 hitted triple sparked 4 or 5 times and could not kill you at +12 full dot, using the entire spark duration + more.. SO WHAT ur gear is good it doesnt prove anything except that ur gear is good.. and at least he was solo (kinda) so makes him way ahead of some ppl in vindicate who actually SQUAD with r9r +12 josd and GANK the key territories of weakEST nation.. i wrote last week to game developers but theyre 'thinking' and they might think entire year, its up to ppl to make this fun, like moral responcibility however u call it..

My gears only 10+ rank 9 for now the 8 or whatever could kill if you all properly amped me and lock me up. That would require skill which since most of the server doesn't pk so they really don't get how to kill people. Until everyone starts to learn how to pk them wont be able to beat these elite gear people you talk about which i can kill most of them on 5khp 10+ sin g15 zerk sin. Everyone crys about gear to much instead of saying they dont know how to play the game. Ignathas you tried your best if the people that were with you were better they wouldn't have let me beat you 1 vs 8. You all want to learn how to stop being base-locked by vindi in nw come to west and pk vs them like Rt does. Most of them are all gear no skill anyway lol.
    To join vindicate elite squad u have to be charming like HeartBroker, have a cute voice like Justin Bieber
    and TANKING noobnisNOA,Aspagurls,Shingbu, UHeart and some random wiz darca all together in same time.

When u do that u send a application with video that u can tank all of them to Heart_Broker and copy a file of u singing a Justin Bieber song, then u will get into Vindicate Elite squad.

xoxo
    HeartBroker aka HoneyDoMePlz
    (Vindicate elite Squad)

How could this be possible when i seen urheart solo and he has only 4+ all gears? That day shinbu said he wanted to solo you so we let you live lol. Didnt you take like 40k from darca and get 1 shot once lol. What world do you live in let me know pls.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ----
    on-topic comment:

we shall see in a few hours if vindi is unbeatable ^.^ if we lose then we lose, shake hands like a man n swallow it *chuckles*
    okok back on topic.

today the brave and challenging vindicates (lol) will be taking on a REAL double defense (hopefully)

On the right we have Vindicate: Kirby and the Chipmunks [insert dancing men]
    On the left we have Legendary and his Blue ***** hiding behind his back

b:chuckle so glad for filters this time
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    LOL we are the only people that come out even if you outnumber us lol that why our k/r is so bad lol we are not scared in a videogame. Also im not on forums everyday lol i log on every once in a while(if you can show me that i come on forums everyday i will pay you 50mil lol). Also i fail to see where i contradicted myself lol you shouldn't big words you don't understand yet lol. I want you to read what you wrote lol and then slap yourself. Daruvial for a seeker that dies to me in 1 shot you sure do talk alot lol, maybe you should just stay in a g16 kids place lol. Come talk to me when you can afford rank 9 not g16 on a seeker with no zerk lol. I guess you kinda slow in the head huh? Kinda like Gecko g16 on a archer with no purge lol.

ofc you fail to see where you contradicted yourself your an idiot. learn to read and think before you speak. damn almost worse then malta.
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I got cancer reading this thread.
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    u guys werent even worth double attacking 2 months ago ,, you were on the complete opposite side of the map licking ur wound like a dog

without kirby and crew vindi wud get destroyed to their ancestors in nef like any other faction in 30 minutes

Lg isn't even worthy of tw, why else do you think kirby and crew left? Gave you guys confidence so you would actually attack.

Without the members that contantly hop back and forth between Regi and Lg, both factions wouldn't even have any success on tw map. Even RT has more worth than Regi or Lg, why else you think you guys lost all your members to them?
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    hummmm wrote: »
    Lg isn't even worthy of tw, why else do you think kirby and crew left? Gave you guys confidence so you would actually attack.

Without the members that contantly hop back and forth between Regi and Lg, both factions wouldn't even have any success on tw map. Even RT has more worth than Regi or Lg, why else you think you guys lost all your members to them?

hummm is probably Kirby lol i know he cant resist all this trash talk. Hes not going to let roid have all the fun. Im sure you wont get banned if you trash-talk on forums in the game.