Vindicate unbeatable?

Comments

• GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    there are a few ways ppl play this game.

for some ppl they play as if they are the character... (like rpg style... well it is supposed to be an mmorpg)

i'm playing RTS style, my character is just a unit (3-5 upgraded flying ultralisk w/ burrow and transfusion) that i'm controlling to destroy my opponents base/occasionally harvest vespene gas. ^-^

those of you playing 1st style might need some help, (nothing inherently wrong w/ that style but most ppl who get upset fall into that category). The people who get upset in this game are generally playing as if THEY ARE THEIR CHARACTER. if you do something bad to their character you are actually doing it to them, if you kill their character you are basically killing them (** srsly too many ppl act like that). ofc most ppl can understand/maintain healthy balance but of the butt hurt population high frequency of ppl who superimpose theirself onto their ingame toon. arguably that is the entire point of an mmorpg... (ofc this does not excuse all behavior, specifically behavior direct at demeaning/attacking the real person behind the char, which actually can include spawn killing but not necessarily. i mean there is a real person behind the character... somewhere... sometimes... ok maybe 1/4th of the time?)

but yea... spawn killing is dishonorable conduct??

UNCLE****ER YOU BOUGHT BOARDWALK AND PARKPLACE AND PUT HOTELS ON THEM!?!?! @(#&(*@#&%&@*#%)@&$()! DISHONORABLE CONDUCT!! I SHALL BURN YOUR DESCENDANTS AND YOUR DOG FOR THIS TRANSGRESSION!!

... yea

Spawn killing can hardly even be called a real tactic, if the spawn killing side were to not spawn kill would it make a difference? no you still would have lost. (yea ok there are a few exceptions in which case I would call it a tactic). overall ppl qqing about spawn are just upset that they lose so badly, srsly we gonna let you buff up in a corner get max chi then you can come out MAYBE kill a few then still die and still lose... do you really want to have 'accomplishments' because your opponent was going easy? because your enemy let you have the opportunity?

get over it, k bye enjoy.

I agree with most of this i dont know people get mad or care if they die in a game lol. Most people are scared to die at all in a game and let pk or tw scare them, they most likely suffer from sort of mental disorder. At the end of the day its just a game and another there is no reason any faction in this game should lose a tw to vindi that fast with full 80 sign ups like that unless they really do not how to play the game and sit in skype all day which are what most of factions i see do all the time and just r999 to pve lol. The problem with this server and the factions i see and why they keep taking these beatings to vindi are there members dont pk at all and dont know really how to play at all. Kirby makes highlight videos of your factions and kill most of you while your wbs and you do nothing about it. Even if your a coward irl at-least you can have some backbone in game. Vindicate gets better and improves as faction and they teach members and they get better at pk and tw. Lol i dont see any point of any of you factions doing tw against them anymore unless your going to take time out to train your members and pk vs vindi at west. Only people i see fight kirby, kyougu and his gang on a daily basis is my faction. It's kinda sad really lol one of the smallest factions and less geared and newest has the balls to fight against the people from the biggest and strongest geared factions on the server lol. You can say what you want but we will never be cowards and we have more pride and honer than most of the so called honorable factions.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Cowards irl = biggest and loudest brawlers in game - fact.

Emptying their frustration or sumthin
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I agree with most of this i dont know people get mad or care if they die in a game lol. Most people are scared to die at all in a game and let pk or tw scare them, they most likely suffer from sort of mental disorder. At the end of the day its just a game and another there is no reason any faction in this game should lose a tw to vindi that fast with full 80 sign ups like that unless they really do not how to play the game and sit in skype all day which are what most of factions i see do all the time and just r999 to pve lol. The problem with this server and the factions i see and why they keep taking these beatings to vindi are there members dont pk at all and dont know really how to play at all. Kirby makes highlight videos of your factions and kill most of you while your wbs and you do nothing about it. Even if your a coward irl at-least you can have some backbone in game. Vindicate gets better and improves as faction and they teach members and they get better at pk and tw. Lol i dont see any point of any of you factions doing tw against them anymore unless your going to take time out to train your members and pk vs vindi at west. Only people i see fight kirby, kyougu and his gang on a daily basis is my faction. It's kinda sad really lol one of the smallest factions and less geared and newest has the balls to fight against the people from the biggest and strongest geared factions on the server lol. You can say what you want but we will never be cowards and we have more pride and honer than most of the so called honorable factions.

noa never a coward b:laugh anyway since when is rt undergeared you've got atleast 5 3rd cast r9's. your faction is just garbage. you talk about pking cause you cant tw against anyone decent with a chance to win.
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    noa never a coward b:laugh anyway since when is rt undergeared you've got atleast 5 3rd cast r9's. your faction is just garbage. you talk about pking cause you cant tw against anyone decent with a chance to win.

like u make any difference to your faction b:bye
    Cowards irl = biggest and loudest brawlers in game - fact.

Emptying their frustration or sumthin

caugh daruvial caugh kirby caugh
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Man... why y'all gotta hate on each other lol x.x

As for the whole PK thing, I've fought with Vindi members and againt them, same with the RavenTail crew. Both sides have good players but that doesn't mean your factions are garbage. The problem with you people is that once you have a grudge against a few individual you seem to hate their entire faction since they are part of it.

In my honest opinion you're just **** if you do so, and I pity you for being that way... ijs.

Kirby, Kyougu and other H&SM or Backstreet Boys crew in Vindi are extremely hard to kill, why? Not just because of their gear but also because of their timing and skills. Same goes for Noa, Aspa and Darca, I've fought them in both PK and NW and it ain't easy. I'm about to hit full r999 myself and I recall last NW versus Noa a great fight where neither of us could kill the other one on one lol. It was good fun, no hate, no nothing.

I respect them all as players and sometimes I kill them, sometimes they kill me, lol, nothing wrong with that cause it's just a game after all. Not like your so called 'status' in game is gonna make a difference when you go the store and buy a carton of milk. What do you expect? An autograph and a picture of your willy? Please, don't make me laugh.

Some of you take the game way too seriously yo b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • zerozenra
    zerozenra Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Is that why vindicate is throwing there alts in factions to try and stop us lol get real a faction goes from having 30-40 sign ups to a full 80 tw. 5 r999s lol ok is that the same as 30+ or more r999s lol you kinda slow in the head man lol. For my faction being called garbage you guys sure do die alot to garbage lol especially you. Why is the weakest person in your faction always talking so big making your own faction look stupid. Just like ruvil told you to shut up that one day you make yourself just look stupid just stop bringing down your faction. I mean your nothing more than pesk in pk just stop it lol your a clown.
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    zerozenra wrote: »
    Is that why vindicate is throwing there alts in factions to try and stop us lol get real a faction goes from having 30-40 sign ups to a full 80 tw. 5 r999s lol ok is that the same as 30+ or more r999s lol you kinda slow in the head man lol. For my faction being called garbage you guys sure do die alot to garbage lol especially you. Why is the weakest person in your faction always talking so big making your own faction look stupid. Just like ruvil told you to shut up that one day you make yourself just look stupid just stop bringing down your faction. I mean your nothing more than pesk in pk just stop it lol your a clown.

the new conspiracy : vindicate throwing alts into random factions to kill RT
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013

speaking of alts.. why are you posting on an alt account noa? and if i am the weakest person in vindi that would make every single person in vindi better then you oh wait.. thats already true cause your garbage.
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Seriously ppl this thread is pointless, it was a troll attempt by someone's alt to get everyone whined up and it's working. What can you conclude about this TW?

* Vindicate is the strongest faction at this point, regardless if is gear-wise, skill-wise or good teamwork.

* Vindicate spawn killing DURING tw is a strategy (very effective I might add) and you can't expect everyone to agree with it. We did ask no to spawn kill AFTER tw was done.

* Vindicate does have the intention of winning the TW season.

* Saying vindicate hasn't prove their worth in tw is way beyond accurate. You can find over a year of tw footage on this very forum to prove otherwise.

What you are seeing here is just the drama that ensues after every tw, created out of no where for the sole purpose of instigating for other things.

Everyone jsut need to chill and ignore the trolls. b:shocked

↑ this. b:bye
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Chikers - Sanctuary
    Chikers - Sanctuary Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Spawn killing can hardly even be called a real tactic, if the spawn killing side were to not spawn kill would it make a difference? no you still would have lost. (yea ok there are a few exceptions in which case I would call it a tactic). overall ppl qqing about spawn are just upset that they lose so badly, srsly we gonna let you buff up in a corner get max chi then you can come out MAYBE kill a few then still die and still lose... do you really want to have 'accomplishments' because your opponent was going easy? because your enemy let you have the opportunity?

^This

As much as I hate spawn killing as a person, this statement is so true.

Now I am one of the people that actually takes peoples feelings into account when I play the game, It's why I don't just pk anyone I see in pk, or pk for hours when my side is on the side of op-ness (doesn't usually happen often..) This is also why I almost never spawn kill unless we are in base, struggling to keep our catas up and enemies off our dd's. It is a necessary tactic against an equal or greater faction so we don't allow them to buff up take their time and nuke a few of us.

If Legendary was in a situation where we wouldn't spawn kill ad we sat in base and gave 2 vindi squads the courtesy to buff and chi up they would kill most of us :<

Unfortunately there are so many people with the new gear (by new gear I mean it all... the tome, the rings the neck, full +12 full jades or vit) compared to people in Legendary at the moment it's not even funny. The difference from someones gear +5-+10 is huge, similar to the different from +10-+12 same goes for people who are flawless shards - vit/gems/josds. I'd say the fraction of people in vindi who have +12 are the same amount of people in Legendary who have full +10, then the amount of people in Legendary who have +12 are the same amount of people in Vindi who have less than g16-r9 gear xD

TW isn't as serious as it used to be anymore, while I still think it's great fun it gets harder and harder to continue having fun when half of the faction loses interest and only comes to NW.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i dunno man b:lipcurl daruvial at least sounds smarter from the post compared >>;;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    speaking of alts.. why are you posting on an alt account noa? and if i am the weakest person in vindi that would make every single person in vindi better then you oh wait.. thats already true cause your garbage.

Why would you think zerozera me? zerozera is zerozera lol. Its just like you thought ginoshi was maltaman on a alt lol your just saying anything lol. Once again another person i spam kill on a daily basis calls someone garbage lol. It only makes yourself look stupid kid lol. Daru are a scavenger pker that cant afford rank 9 and cant even get a gf lol. Dont even know why you open your mouth anymore after you got denied by girls all over the server and they posted it on forums kid. Log off do your hw and get a life and get a job then get rank 9 12+ and then come to me when your on my lvl lol until then kid have a nice day living in your dream world.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Legendary's +12 3rd cast josd ppl dont even TW or they left faction cuz they didnt get gear like that to lose every week in less than 20 minutes. TW isn't serious anymore cuz lg got their ***** kicked and their done, completely given up not even bidding on vindicate, desperately attacking weaker factions to keep the money coming, desperately ticketing any vindicate member in hopes of getting them banned. LG is a broken and trash faction that the garbage truck came to take away
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why would you think zerozera me? zerozera is zerozera lol. Its just like you thought ginoshi was maltaman on a alt lol your just saying anything lol. Once again another person i spam kill on a daily basis calls someone garbage lol. It only makes yourself look stupid kid lol. Daru are a scavenger pker that cant afford rank 9 and cant even get a gf lol. Dont even know why you open your mouth anymore after you got denied by girls all over the server and they posted it on forums kid. Log off do your hw and get a life and get a job then get rank 9 12+ and then come to me when your on my lvl lol until then kid have a nice day living in your dream world.

Not that i care, but writting styles are awfully similar, and then again awfully different to most people writting in English, thats probably why he thinks it.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
    edited February 2013

LOL, DARUVIAL THINKS IM POSTING FROM GINOSHI.
    LOL, DARUVIAL THINKS NOA POSTING FROM ZEROZENRA
    LOL, ******* GOTTA BE *******.
    Legendary's +12 3rd cast josd ppl dont even TW or they left faction cuz they didnt get gear like that to lose every week in less than 20 minutes. TW isn't serious anymore cuz lg got their ***** kicked and their done, completely given up not even bidding on vindicate, desperately attacking weaker factions to keep the money coming, desperately ticketing any vindicate member in hopes of getting them banned. LG is a broken and trash faction that the garbage truck came to take away

Time to move whole Vindicate into Enelysion, Endevour or Jollibee so we know who to no-show?
    LOL
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    LOL, DARUVIAL THINKS IM POSTING FROM GINOSHI.
    LOL, DARUVIAL THINKS NOA POSTING FROM ZEROZENRA
    LOL, ******* GOTTA BE *******.

yea so funny.. but the thing is its obvious when either you or noa post from an alt account you both say the same things in the same way you would on your main except in your case someone else's character that you play cause your own sucks and the other one you played is banned.
    edited February 2013

IF RAVENTAIL ATTACKS ESPECTRO NEXT WEEK I'M GOING TO REPORT THEM -rfskkirby 2013 through Teamspeak

Yea, i wonder who's the desperate one lolol
    yea so funny.. but the thing is its obvious when either you or noa post from an alt account you both say the same things in the same way you would on your main except in your case someone else's character that you play cause your own sucks and the other one you played is banned.

Is it abnormal to say same things in the same way when you're brothers in reality? Get off forums or sht up when you're OUT OF FACT.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    im not out of facts im just arguing with an idiot.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Wow over 8000 post on a online forum you really have no life, means you log onto the game and when you log off you go onto forums. Sad life really lol anyways all you sound like i a cheerleader to me nothing daru says makes since if you listen him he could beat me darca and aspa all at once lol. I wonder if he believes the stuff he says and forgets that he runs for sz when i come out to pk him lol.

you clearly have no idea what your talking about i have never claimed that i can beat you aspa and darca at the same time all ive said is you have all died to me before also read what you wrote and then say im the one that isn't making sense. and really i ot denied by girls all over the server? i got denied once and it got posted on the forums not by the girl but by someone else at a lame attempt to hurt me or make me mad or something like that. btw which lvl is yours? i really cant tell where you fit in.
    edited February 2013
    im not out of facts im just arguing with an idiot.

With only inaccurate facts + no argument(s) b:laugh
    Cool story bro, need more dragons and sht.
    you clearly have no idea what your talking about i have never claimed that i can beat you aspa and darca at the same time all ive said is you have all died to me before also read what you wrote and then say im the one that isn't making sense. and really i ot denied by girls all over the server? i got denied once and it got posted on the forums not by the girl but by someone else at a lame attempt to hurt me or make me mad or something like that. btw which lvl is yours? i really cant tell where you fit in.

Died to you before? You mean that in any particular way makes sense?

In the chatbox:

You have been killed by Daruvial

You trying to say that never happened to anyone or what? Or are you bragging about it? What's your reason to bring that up even?

And if you going to say that you managed to kill anyone of them in 1v1 I'm personally going to buy you a polygraph as a birthday gift. When is your birthday?
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    not gonna post anymore till malta learns to read :$
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    edited February 2013

Good, mission accomplished, no1 wants you here
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    i think the next TW week will be final week and will be decisive week for vindi ^_^ but at end congratzz to all it was nice TW seasson :) b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I don't think you'll ever be able to post anymore. You're asking the impossible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Good, mission accomplished, no1 wants you here

Oh, i think your underestimating his skills regarding entertainment. Quite funny if only you guys were not so serious... b:chuckle

Can we return to topic now? b:thanks
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
    edited February 2013
    Oh, i think your underestimating his skills regarding entertainment. Quite funny if only you guys were not so serious... b:chuckle

Can we return to topic now? b:thanks

Nah, I'm not serious actually, I'm just having fun. This is a game and I prefer to enjoy it instead of being as RoidAbuse is. Not only enjoyable, instructive too.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nah, I'm not serious actually, I'm just having fun. This is a game and I prefer to enjoy it instead of being as RoidAbuse is. Not only enjoyable, instructive too.

So I'm enjoyable and instructive? Thanks for the compliment.

But yea I think I'm pretty awesome too.

I guess it can be fun replying with non-sense.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL, some random guys posts 1 sentence, thread goes to 10 pages. People have so much to prove b:chuckle