Vindicate unbeatable?

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    LOL, some random guys posts 1 sentence, thread goes to 10 pages. People have so much to prove b:chuckle

Eh. The game will fall apart soon, and then the epeens and $4,000 gearsets will be unused and pointless.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    nope. b:laugh means i have a well paid job that lets me surf the net at work b:bye Im sure thats well beyond your imagination as it seems like the only jobs you can think of are internet-less labor if anyone has high posts lol poor slum boy maybe if you play less games you can get a nice job. By the way you post you probably cant even write a decent work application with proper paragraphs.

merii miiiii
    GOITOVOOOOO JEEEEEEEEE ja nemam cimmmmmmmm da pltim
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • WispyWillow - Sanctuary
    WispyWillow - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I hid the key to kirby's garbage truck last night but he had a spare set. b:cry

I'll give credit where it's due. Vindicate is a well-oiled machine. They go into TW with a plan, and everyone knows what their job is and executes it.

Many in Enelysion feel their tactics (spawn killing, etc.) are dishonorable, but I understand that they are playing to win at all costs. We'll learn what we can from the experience and try to do better next week.

LOL the only spawn killing that happened in the fight last Saturday night was when you already had all of Vindi inside of your base. Lets face it, at that point you have already lost, may as well exit the instance and save yourself 5 minutes of getting repeatedly ganked.
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    found out from maltas statement that hes a girl, he says something and wants you to understand something else
  • XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why is this thread even up? We all know the answer to it. Enely is too scared to attack Vindicate, but Vindi finally attacked them. Can you say 15 min roll?

And Legendary? Who is Legendary? Vindicate pretty much made all of them leave the faction because they were tired of getting man handled.

So I think we already have our answers.

The only way Vindicate will lose, is if a bunch of Vindi's break off and form another overpowered faction. Just like what happened when everyone left Nef to form Vindicate. Just get over the fact that they are the number one faction and play the damn game.

Edit:And LOL Roid, ofc its illegal, they can't stun lock you then.
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Why is this thread even up? We all know the answer to it. Enely is too scared to attack Vindicate, but Vindi finally attacked them. Can you say 15 min roll?

And Legendary? Who is Legendary? Vindicate pretty much made all of them leave the faction because they were tired of getting man handled.

The only way Vindicate will lose, is if a bunch of Vindi's break off and form another overpowered faction. Just like what happened when everyone left Nef to form Vindicate. Just get over the fact that they are the number one faction and play the damn game.

Nefarious doesn't have anything to do with Vindicate. Vindicate was initially formed by a group of friends who decided to just have fun and not take anything seriously, which is exactly what we still do. Vindicate can careless about winning this season just like we never really cared about winning last season. Only thing I see in this thread is people hating on Vindicate. Last time I checked, Vindicate is the youngest faction among Legendary, Enelysion, Regicide and e.t.c. I still remember how everyone thought we are bound to fail and won't last for long when we first started Vindicate, but we proved all of you guys wrong. The fact is Vindicate never intentionally became the #1 faction on Sanctuary. Not to mention we've never pulled any dirty tricks in TW, always honorable fights unlike most factions.

I'd recommend stop making excuses and stop hating on us already, and spend that time practicing for TW and gearing up instead. Let's face it, we are unbeatable in 1on1 for now. So for being #1 faction we still play just for 'fun' and nothing more.
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2013

so this is what it looks like when a post contains 0 accurate information b:chuckle

Enely is attackin vindi
    Leg is attackin vindi
    Vindi =/= Nef

b:thanks that said u might be right bout the fact vindi wont lose, we shall see this weekend, im quite curious how itll go b:pleased
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Nefarious doesn't have anything to do with Vindicate. Vindicate was initially formed by a group of friends who decided to just have fun and not take anything seriously, which is exactly what we still do. Vindicate can careless about winning this season just like we never really cared about winning last season. Only thing I see in this thread is people hating on Vindicate. Last time I checked, Vindicate is the youngest faction among Legendary, Enelysion, Regicide and e.t.c. I still remember how everyone thought we are bound to fail and won't last for long when we first started Vindicate, but we proved all of you guys wrong. The fact is Vindicate never intentionally became the #1 faction on Sanctuary. Not to mention we've never pulled any dirty tricks in TW, always honorable fights unlike most factions.

I'd recommend stop making excuses and stop hating on us already, and spend that time practicing for TW and gearing up instead. Let's face it, we are unbeatable in 1on1 for now. So for being #1 faction we still play just for 'fun' and nothing more.

Who's hating on Vindicate? Curious... Idk if I seem to be one of them but I don't hate the actual faction Vindicate, just certain individuals, same goes to mostly everyone. I recognize special hate to individuals but never the faction itself.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    * Vindicate does have the intention of winning the TW season.
    Vindicate can careless about winning this season just like we never really cared about winning last season.

Hmm. *goes to look for popcorn*
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2013

As long as we're trying to spotlight contradictions maybe I can refresh your memory regarding all the underhanded tactics the "good guys" of the server like to employ.
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Having intentions for something doesn't mean you care about that particular thing.
  • whydoyoueven
    whydoyoueven Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I wonder why U_Sasuke is talking about "we" all the time. Does he even have a toon in Vindicate?
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think what sasuke is trying to say is that Vindicate has always been lay back and not as strict about tw as others even though we have our goals. Everyone who has been in Vindicate knows this. The tw regulations I've heard from my friends in other tw factions aren't even close to ours. The one faction who I'd say is more "chill" about tw than us is Enely.

As for dishonorable fights go, take a look at the tw map history. Vindicate has never had to double or triple team anyone to win and the numerous alt factions attacking to manipulate the tw time slots was hilarious.

Looking forward to double defense this weekend, we haven't been challenged this way in a while by 2 factions of their size. Hopefully after this we'll be able to refocus on our old opponent.
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I think what sasuke is trying to say is that Vindicate has always been lay back and not as strict about tw as others even though we have our goals. Everyone who has been in Vindicate knows this. The tw regulations I've heard from my friends in other tw factions aren't even close to ours. The one faction who I'd say is more "chill" about tw than us is Enely.

As for dishonorable fights go, take a look at the tw map history. Vindicate has never had to double or triple team anyone to win and the numerous alt factions attacking to manipulate the tw time slots was hilarious.

Looking forward to double defense this weekend, we haven't been challenged this way in a while by 2 factions of their size. Hopefully after this we'll be able to refocus on our old opponent.

100% agreed there. Let's see what's left to say here after the upcoming TWs. b:shy
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    As long as we're trying to spotlight contradictions maybe I can refresh your memory regarding all the underhanded tactics the "good guys" of the server like to employ.

I find it funny how butt hurt you really are b:thanks
  • aensidhe
    aensidhe Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    lol that explains y necy got banned liek 12 times for fake bidding ,, pfft dont talk about honorable unless ur LG b:shutup

LG honorable? Biggest oxymoron right there for you. b:laugh

And read up on cognitive psychology more please: 'intention' does not equal 'care' or 'attachment'. You can intend to do a number of activities but attach no value to it.
  • Risingdragon - Sanctuary
    Risingdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited February 2013
  • dingo488
    dingo488 Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    why does everyone feel like they have to post smtn smart? b:surrender
    cant we all just shake hands and be friends b:pleased
    cuz im not gonna lie, but I just see a lot of people that arent very strong verbally try to say smtn smart, which tbh is quite awkward and embarrasing, so its in everybodies interrest to be friends so u can stop making a fool out of urselves b:kiss

b:bye I love u all
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2013

How about I refresh yours? See, I don't really understand what -you- are doing here to begin with other than to massively complain, you 'say' a lot of things for someone who doesn't really 'say' anything to begin with x.x

You complain about Enely being spawnkillers while I have given you a few posts now which explains who to contact and how we handle members doing it. That should have been enough for you to understand what to do once an issue like that were to arise, if not then maybe use that 'intellect' of yours a bit more wise Stacy.

The whole reason why she 'may' be butthurt is because her friends are in Vindicate rather than her own faction Kakumau and when there was talk of spawnkilling in that one TW she was in, seems things escelated for her. What I find funny though is that she even dares to complain about it while back in the Endeavour days she was the first one to set up barrage on the catas with a few other members while literally waiting for Enelysion to appear when they had a double defense. So yeah, if you're gonna complain about something you start yourself in the past.... doesn't seem to make sense to me. But then again that post was about contradiction to begin with right ?

And I dunno, maybe she thinks she has to bring a point to this non-related topic for this thread, yet I cleared that point with an explanation, the rest seems more like a personal issue I guess x.x
    100% agreed there. Let's see what's left to say here after the upcoming TWs. b:shy

+1 on that Lacy, let us all just enjoy TW instead of hating on each other... getting tired of that teenage highschool he said she said bullsh*t and treating each other like dirt. I will be looking forward to see you out there again b:laugh

On a more serious note....

So what if you're in different factions ? Save your -SKILLS- for the battlefield instead of running your mouth on a forum while hiding behind a screen. You clowns make yourself look so vulnerable you know that ? lol, I mean seriously... if you're all 'that damn good' then show it with a skilled battle instead.

Man... just saying... b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    How about I refresh yours? See, I don't really understand what -you- are doing here to begin with other than to massively complain, you 'say' a lot of things for someone who doesn't really 'say' anything to begin with x.x

You complain about Enely being spawnkillers while I have given you a few posts now which explains who to contact and how we handle members doing it. That should have been enough for you to understand what to do once an issue like that were to arise, if not then maybe use that 'intellect' of yours a bit more wise Stacy.

The whole reason why she 'may' be butthurt is because her friends are in Vindicate rather than her own faction Kakumau and when there was talk of spawnkilling in that one TW she was in, seems things escelated for her. What I find funny though is that she even dares to complain about it while back in the Endeavour days she was the first one to set up barrage on the catas with a few other members while literally waiting for Enelysion to appear when they had a double defense. So yeah, if you're gonna complain about something you start yourself in the past.... doesn't seem to make sense to me. But then again that post was about contradiction to begin with right ?

And I dunno, maybe she thinks she has to bring a point to this non-related topic for this thread, yet I cleared that point with an explanation, the rest seems more like a personal issue I guess x.x

So what if you're in different factions ? Save your -SKILLS- for the battlefield instead of running your mouth on a forum while hiding behind a screen. You clowns make yourself look so vulnerable you know that ? lol, I mean seriously... if you're all 'that damn good' then show it with a skilled battle instead.

Man... just saying... b:chuckle

lol... she wasnt complaining about spawn killing, enely is/was complaining about spawnkilling and its very contradictory because every faction does it including enely idc if its just a few members doing it that means the faction is doing it.
    edited February 2013
    lol... she wasnt complaining about spawn killing, enely is/was complaining about spawnkilling and its very contradictory because every faction does it including enely idc if its just a few members doing it that means the faction is doing it.

Like I stated before, and I will state it again just in case you missed it in 3 posts while debating your best pal, when it happened people were told off, if it happens again, we'll tell them off again.

I cannot make it any more simple than it is, we can only tell our members off for it and warn them for future reference, not hold their hands, watch them behind their keyboards and what not.

It is what it is... and I'm not trying to justify the actions of a few individuals or anything, just making a point here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Like I stated before, and I will state it again just in case you missed it in 3 posts while debating your best pal, when it happened people were told off, if it happens again, we'll tell them off again.

I cannot make it any more simple than it is, we can only tell our members off for it and warn them for future reference, not hold their hands, watch them behind their keyboards and what not.

It is what it is... and I'm not trying to justify the actions of a few individuals or anything, just making a point here.

all im saying is you cant really complain about getting spawn killed when your faction is doing it whether they should be or not.
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    aensidhe wrote: »
    LG honorable? Biggest oxymoron right there for you. b:laugh

And read up on cognitive psychology more please: 'intention' does not equal 'care' or 'attachment'. You can intend to do a number of activities but attach no value to it.

i think you need to do some reading of your own kid ,, no one said theyre equal ,, but theyre synonymous or similar smartass .. you don't have to be attached to or value what you care about, but that doesnt mean you dont care about what you intend to do or else you wouldnt intend to do it in the first place ..

if you did not care about what you intended to do , youd give absolutely no attention to what ur doing .. talk again when ur done reading up on logic /facepalm

maybe u really are as dumb as u look .. she wasnt complaining ,, she was just pointing out why ur members shouldnt be butthurt about spawnkilling when ur members do it themselves .. nothin more nothin less

save urself the embarassment and just admit ene and vindi are practically the same faction, easy tw, free land .. except on different sides
    edited February 2013
    all im saying is you cant really complain about getting spawn killed when your faction is doing it whether they should be or not.

It wasn't a complaint, it was something that was put up for debate in which we as a faction made it clear that is was a 'tactic'. Again, some agreed with it and some disagreed with it.

There is a clear difference between complaining about something and not agreeing with something, you'd do well to learn the difference of those two meanings.

Just because a few individuals of Vindicate spawnkilled us does not mean we 'hate', 'complain' or 'b*tch' about it, some of us simply felt that it was the wrong way to finish the TW. That is all Daruvial.

Plus, like I believe either MadSkillz or CaptnK mentioned, when TW was over Vindicate left Enelysion's base, and that is something I do respect.

Hopefully this will be enough to end this somewhat useless debate on the spawnkilling and whatnot. Lets just enjoy TW and see how the upcoming weeks are going. Again, good luck to all factions out there and let it be a race till the finish b:bye
    maybe u really are as dumb as u look .. she wasnt complaining ,, she was just pointing out why ur members shouldnt be butthurt about spawnkilling when ur members do it themselves .. nothin more nothin less

save urself the embarassment and just admit ene and vindi are practically the same faction, easy tw, free land .. except on different sides

Pardon me for your lack of intelligence on that post good sir/m'am. First of all you don't know how I look so save yourself the embarassment of making futile assumptions.

Secondly, read my post above which states everything.

Thirdly, Vindicate and Enelysion operate a lot different so saying we are the same is another flaw in your sentence.

Point number 4; You are not only disrespecting Vindi and Enely, but also downtalk other factions with this statement. Let me tell you that Kakumau and RavenTail are also becoming stronger so fighting them is not 'easy land'.

And finally, if you still don't understand the simplicity of this then our conversation ends here.

That will be all I have to say to someone like you <3

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dontbemadman
    edited February 2013

and i find it funny ur probably daruvial on an alt ..

get over ur ego or get good enough to make a difference in tw
    edited February 2013

Clearly in this thread it was stated ____BM____ is a member of Enelysion and talked WITH Daruvial earlier who is in Vindicate.

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    save urself the embarassment and just admit lg and vindi are practically the same faction, easy tw, free land .. except on different sides
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013

lol thats amusing.. you should read the rest of the thread, and really saying that im posting on alt account when your doing just that? lol why dont you let everyone know who you are.
  • dontbemadman
    edited February 2013
    Pardon me for your lack of intelligence on that post good sir/m'am. First of all you don't know how I look so save yourself the embarassment of making futile assumptions.

Secondly, read my post above which states everything.

Thirdly, Vindicate and Enelysion operate a lot different so saying we are the same is another flaw in your sentence.

Point number 4; You are not only disrespecting Vindi and Enely, but also downtalk other factions with this statement. Let me tell you that Kakumau and RavenTail are also becoming stronger so fighting them is not 'easy land'.

And finally, if you still don't understand the simplicity of this then our conversation ends here.

That will be all I have to say to someone like you <3

b:bye

1. knowing ur past history with endeavour, i dont need to see ur mug shots to know what u look like

2. ur post just talks about how u cant control ur members from spawn killing, sounds like a deja vu of what the vindi leaders say

3. proof? u say ur different but u really act the same

4. no, just pointing out theres no good guys on any server, tell ur members to quit their whining unless theyre have morals like LG
    edited February 2013
    lol thats amusing.. you should read the rest of the thread, and really saying that im posting on alt account when your doing just that? lol why dont you let everyone know who you are.

Never thought I'd say this, but +1 Daru lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]