Vindicate unbeatable?

Options

Comments

• Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    hummm is probably Kirby lol i know he cant resist all this trash talk. Hes not going to let roid have all the fun. Im sure you wont get banned if you trash-talk on forums in the game.

ofc it's kirby. According to Daruvial everyone is replying from an alt LOL .
    idgaf whoever it is. Daruvial could claim who it is. Ask him/her/it
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This thread is becoming what I imagine watching some awkward amateur pron of frustrated closeted *** nerds would be like.

Hummmmm is humlum....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hummmmm is humlum....

so in other words.,, no one important
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    ofc it's kirby. According to Daruvial everyone is replying from an alt LOL .
    idgaf whoever it is. Daruvial could claim who it is. Ask him/her/it

says the alt...
  • hummmm
    hummmm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    This thread is becoming what I imagine watching some awkward amateur pron of frustrated closeted *** nerds would be like.

Hummmmm is humlum....

Ty kero, i can't believe noa still thinks it's kirby tho.

I could've sworn it was obvious but.....
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    well vindicate clearly is unbeatable after tonight you guys can close the thread now.
  • IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary
    IllumiZoldyk - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    lol talking of embarrassment ,, how long did u guys last in tw again ??

Funny, there's nothing embarassing about fighting a stronger opponent, but since you have difficulties understanding even a simple thing like that I wonder if it's even worth to try and explain it to you .-.

But being the nice guy that I am, talking to you whom needs the same explanation like 50 times, I guess I'll give it one more attempt.

During the defence we lasted 45-50 minutes, during the attack it was like 20-25 minutes. Clearly Vindicate was stronger but we had fun fighting them.

Like stated before, I got some friends in Vindi and afterwards we talked a bit about the TW, it was in good fun... sure, we got defeated but hey, can't win everything right ?

As to your comment... (which is completely dumb as per normal, then again I wouldn't expect you to come up with a decent reply to begin with....) let me put it this way; 'It doesn't matter how strong your opponent is, what matters is standing up to them.''

At least Enelysion tried and showed up for the TW, nothing wrong or embarassing about that. Care to prove otherwise ? If not, then shoo kid... you don't even belong here <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

They call me Mr. Flintstone, I can make your bed rock.
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    and lol ur funny ,, we pretty much 1v1ed since we just double attacked with a weak faction .. they got rolled in like 15 mins by 40 vindi .. we basically fought u guys alone

still vindicate had about 100 people vs 2 factions im guessing around 140-150 people total? and you still didnt stand a chance.. now thats kinda sad.
  • Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary
    Nuke_Cleric - Sanctuary Posts: 296 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    and lol ur funny ,, we pretty much 1v1ed since we just double attacked with a weak faction .. they got rolled in like 15 mins by 40 vindi .. we basically fought u guys alone

Underestimating the power of numbers and spitted forces, you owe Enelysion the few extra minutes you lasted. How else would you explain your faction losing 4 towers and full hp from crystal in 1 push AFTER enely tw was over b:question
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I knew it'd be a bad idea to not lock it after the first post but nooooooooooo. I had to leave it open.

Ran out of popcorn though and nuked the thread. This time you children need to behave.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Ran out of popcorn though and nuked the thread. This time you children need to behave.

Now you're giving this server too much credit. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Now you're giving this server too much credit. b:laugh

True... but that's what new popcorn is for!
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited February 2013
    Options
    says the alt...

I don't understand, I post on this account only and suddenly I'm an alt as well? b:question
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think the MOD is an alt, ijs b:surrender
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I think the MOD is an alt, ijs b:surrender

Hey, stop posting on your alt.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    GoddessNoa - Sanctuary Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Hey, stop posting on your alt.

Considering toshi can get onto daruvials account, kids lucky im to lazy and dont care enough to send in tickets the amount of stuff i know about you people........ I mean really...
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Considering toshi can get onto daruvials account, kids lucky im to lazy and dont care enough to send in tickets the amount of stuff i know about you people........ I mean really...

the amount I know about u is even better b:chuckle

been out of the game for a year and I have no clue who u are b:chuckle

supposed to be a bigshot, I call this a 1 week wonder FCC baby b:chuckle

talks like a veteran yet has no idea how the game looks outside of archo b:chuckle

that said I still love everyone <3 but u guys are just too silly, fighting over who is strongest 1-100 in 1 week char on the server b:chuckle

@Mod

Hey, you just posted,
    and this is crazy,
    ur probably an alt tho,
    but close thread maybe
    super mega interresting:
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    the amount I know about u is even better b:chuckle

been out of the game for a year and I have no clue who u are b:chuckle

supposed to be a bigshot, I call this a 1 week wonder FCC baby b:chuckle

talks like a veteran yet has no idea how the game looks outside of archo b:chuckle

that said I still love everyone <3 but u guys are just too silly, fighting over who is strongest 1-100 in 1 week char on the server b:chuckle

Sry played since the game came out, also you seem like a fail troll looking for attention i feel bad for kids like you parents must be neglecting you at home and be a loser irl so you hope by coming on forums people will give you some attention. So here you i gave you some now got back in your back to your cave fail troll you had your 5 seconds of fame.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    im happy the message came across b:pleased

now time to self-reflect and return as a better person b:pleased bcuz what I just posted is exactly what uve been posting for days n days b:thanks

*looks at the mods again* guys? b:surrender
    super mega interresting:
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    im happy the message came across b:pleased

now time to self-reflect and return as a better person b:pleased bcuz what I just posted is exactly what uve been posting for days n days b:thanks

*looks at the mods again* guys? b:surrender

Nah kid you thought you knew about me, got proved wrong made look stupid and now your crying for the mods to close it down before i make you look worse i don't even why people even come at me anymore more they know I'm to good.
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Nah kid you thought you knew about me, got proved wrong made look stupid and now your crying for the mods to close it down before i make you look worse i don't even why people even come at me anymore more they know I'm to good.

I dont know anything about you, this much is true b:chuckle

but its all on core-connect, so im well aware of the facts b:chuckle

so rather than considering this as a personal victory, reflect on ur own behavior and understand the message im trying to send to you b:cute
    super mega interresting:
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I dont know anything about you, this much is true b:chuckle

but its all on core-connect, so im well aware of the facts b:chuckle

so rather than considering this as a personal victory, reflect on ur own behavior and understand the message im trying to send to you b:cute

If its all on coreconnect then you would know that i played before fcc even came out lol. Instead i want you to reflect on how you can say things and then have to eat your words because you thought you were smart and ended feeling mentally handicapped. Since you are a nobody in pk and a no one in tw world why are you here anyway in this thread.
  • DoggyStylin - Sanctuary
    DoggyStylin - Sanctuary Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Drama filled thread open
    Much entertainment Ensues
    Mods enjoy popcorn

b:chuckle
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options

cause you cant prove any of it? no one has access to my account except me but you wont believe that not that i really care just letting you know. and anyway everyone knows zerozenra rt's buffer cleric is shared by you and aspa why even bother denying that when its so obvious.

also.. really you've been playing since it came out and you're still this bad?
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary29
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary29 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If its all on coreconnect then you would know that i played before fcc even came out lol. Instead i want you to reflect on how you can say things and then have to eat your words because you thought you were smart and ended feeling mentally handicapped. Since you are a nobody in pk and a no one in tw world why are you here anyway in this thread.

Don't you just enjoy the concrete beneath your feet in the breezy wind with the sun at your back on the wonderful Archosaur walls? b:dirty
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    cause you cant prove any of it? no one has access to my account except me but you wont believe that not that i really care just letting you know. and anyway everyone knows zerozenra rt's buffer cleric is shared by you and aspa why even bother denying that when its so obvious.

Prove it even if we did aspa is actually my brother irl and i actually play at the same place nothing wrong and would be nothing against the rules there another thing is toshi is the one who told us in vent lol. Having people that are not at the same household and not family are against the rules of the tos i guess you cant read lol. You can get banned if they track your ips if they track me and aspas they will see its from the same place. So next time i say something about account sharing most of vindis better not respond cause i can name at-least 20 of you more who account share lol.
  • GoddessNoa - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I have never shared, sold,or bought a account in my 4 years of playing lol you kids should start respecting the gms before you get perma banned.
  • dontbemadman
    dontbemadman Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

hi toshi
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Prove it even if we did aspa is actually my brother irl and i actually play at the same place nothing wrong and would be nothing against the rules there another thing is toshi is the one who told us in vent lol. Having people that are not at the same household and not family are against the rules of the tos i guess you cant read lol. You can get banned if they track your ips if they track me and aspas they will see its from the same place. So next time i say something about account sharing most of vindis better not respond cause i can name at-least 20 of you more who account share lol.

if toshi has access to my account tell her to log it lol she doesnt have access and neither does anyone else.
  • Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary29
    Sassy/ss_ - Sanctuary29 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Heres what im hearing out of RT... b:cryb:cryb:cryb:cryb:cry