Vindicate unbeatable?

Options
jndjsn
jndjsn Posts: 32 Arc User
edited February 2013 in Twilight Temple (West)
Are they? lol pretty OP faction seems like no other faction in sanc can take them
Post edited by jndjsn on

Comments

• Jelloid - Sanctuary
    Jelloid - Sanctuary Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    -Takes popcorn out of microwave- b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Carichan - Sanctuary
    Carichan - Sanctuary Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    -Takes popcorn out of microwave- b:avoid

Share instead of trolling. b:sad
    ~♥~ Mohandas Gandhi said: ~♥~
    ~♥~ Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~♥~
    ~♥~ The best leaders will be the ones who always lead by example. ~♥~

b:shy

~♥~ Disclaimer: I'm only responsible for what I say, not for what others understand. ~♥~
  • Horosho - Lost City
    Horosho - Lost City Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    rikkert12 wrote: »
    Yep they are, for now :)

but who knows what will come in the future b:chuckle

Nothing powerfull enough to beat them.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh look, more faceless alts claiming stuff :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I hid the key to kirby's garbage truck last night but he had a spare set. b:cry

I'll give credit where it's due. Vindicate is a well-oiled machine. They go into TW with a plan, and everyone knows what their job is and executes it.

Many in Enelysion feel their tactics (spawn killing, etc.) are dishonorable, but I understand that they are playing to win at all costs. We'll learn what we can from the experience and try to do better next week.
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The things is, you guys need to get better fashion, once you get better fashion, you can win, but for now, its mainly because of the fashion.
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary
    MadSkiIIz - Sanctuary Posts: 159 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Oh look, more faceless alts claiming stuff :D

whoops, posted with wrong avatar b:surrender
    rikkert12 is me

and I agree with cap b:pleased

still u guys didnt have to attack me while I was tryin to fistfight tyson b:angry
    super mega interresting:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1582121
  • Fryvorg - Sanctuary
    Fryvorg - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Nope, it just takes another faction as skilled and as geared as them to beat them b:nosebleed

Jelly, I want your popcorn D:
    World is full of illusions.

What if I played a Cleric?

All Joy In Keeping Us Medically Energetic.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    The things is, you guys need to get better fashion, once you get better fashion, you can win, but for now, its mainly because of the fashion.

But fashion so expensive now! 10 gold for a dress! Damn Vindis with credit cards wearing fashion...
  • Geckofreak - Sanctuary
    Geckofreak - Sanctuary Posts: 2,280 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Raventail gonna beat Vindicate Yo! They have #1 Mistake in Pwi leading them and are only faction that stands up to them, join the Raventail army yo!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daruvial - Sanctuary
    Daruvial - Sanctuary Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    cant wait for the triple defense this week!! b:pleased
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I'm here because I heard there's popcorn! o.o
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Raventail gonna beat Vindicate Yo! They have #1 Mistake in Pwi leading them and are only faction that stands up to them, join the Raventail army yo!

hahahahahouafhfjaksdhajshjhjaha........

As you can see I laughed so hard that my keyboard almost got vandalized, but still I managed to write this sentence afterwards, how come?

Because I didn't laugh at all.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

I'll give credit where it's due. Vindicate is a well-oiled machine. They go into TW with a plan, and everyone knows what their job is and executes it.

Many in Enelysion feel their tactics (spawn killing, etc.) are dishonorable, but I understand that they are playing to win at all costs. We'll learn what we can from the experience and try to do better next week.
    Umm you talk like enelysion never spawn killed before which is absolutely false, like 100% false. Ive also seen and experienced alot of things that enelysion did throughout the years that were well dishonorable especially that 'win at all costs' part. Why are you trying to candy coat the dirty stuff in your closet and point fingers at others.
    There may be individual pple that dont fit to your liking but as a whole, vindi does less scheming with other factions to win TW than those that surround us.
    The only reason enelysion was rolled was because it constantly hid behind LG and never picked TWs that were greater or of equal strength than them, basically all the time they could have gained experience they just sat on land and became fat. Then you wonder why they lost is cause they werent qualified to be there in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options

so ene has never spawn killed before. i've been in lil factions that have attacked ene before, not like the leadership is any diff now than 2-3 years ago, and i know from experience how ene operates.

ene classically NEVER attacks a strong opponent, just factions that may be strong but that they don't respect the power of. it happened in amp, it happened with endeavour. when i was in endy, ene was ready to sit on the board once they picked a city and collect. once ene was attacked they aggressively attacked from a point of advantage and spawn killed in an attempt to demoralize us into stopping our assault. but what happened when ene started to lose and being on the receiving end of a spawn kill broke some spirit? thats right, ene stopped attacking, and just fought def TW's until endy started to have problems and then the double attacks started.

c'mon man you been in ene for quite some time and you should know better than to come off like ene is some pillar of morals. every faction with the ability to spawnkills, during and after a TW.....
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I did not say Enelysion has never spawnkilled. It is discouraged, because we are supposed to be the "good guys" of the server. But some individuals in the faction do it. It is not, however, a primary strategy of our TW as it is with Vindi.

As for our choice of opponents, you're preaching to the choir. I've been trying to persuade the bosses to fight stronger opponents for some time now.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I did not say Enelysion has never spawnkilled. It is discouraged, because we are supposed to be the "good guys" of the server. But some individuals in the faction do it. It is not, however, a primary strategy of our TW as it is with Vindi.

As for our choice of opponents, you're preaching to the choir. I've been trying to persuade the bosses to fight stronger opponents for some time now.

so now, only a choice few ppl in ene spawnkill.....against the orders of the officers?

please man, vindi doesn't say "go in and spawnkill" in fact when we fought you guys TS was filled with KIRBY (NUMBA WON BAD GUY ON SERVER) asking people to NOT spawnkill~! some people individuals in the faction did it, however it was not a primary strategy of our TW.....
  • Bepo_ - Sanctuary
    Bepo_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    If Legendary was "trash," is Enelysion compost?
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    CapnK - wrote:

Enelysion seemed to be fine with spawnkilling and pretty in tune to the "winning at all costs" philosophy when H&SM was part of it. But I'm sure that's not actually how it was cus the self-proclaimed good guys of the server would never do something like bending their general policies for VIP-type players or anything like that.
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Enelysion seemed to be fine with spawnkilling and pretty in tune to the "winning at all costs" philosophy when H&SM was part of it. But I'm sure that's not actually how it was cus the self-proclaimed good guys of the server would never do something like bending their general policies for VIP-type players or anything like that.

one second..... aren't you DARUVIAL'S FRIEND~!? b:shocked
    edited February 2013
    Options

Good guys dont go hiding behind bigger factions, they dont jump on factions when their at the weakest, they dont wait to attack when theres only a double/triple, they dont choose easy fights, etc etc etc Maybe your meaning of good guys is different but i dont think your the "good guys"... your more the passive scavengers of the server that kinda snivle around in the background making connections and securing the bigger factions dont touch you.
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Rfskkirby - Sanctuary
    Rfskkirby - Sanctuary Posts: 357 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    there are a few ways ppl play this game.

for some ppl they play as if they are the character... (like rpg style... well it is supposed to be an mmorpg)

i'm playing RTS style, my character is just a unit (3-5 upgraded flying ultralisk w/ burrow and transfusion) that i'm controlling to destroy my opponents base/occasionally harvest vespene gas. ^-^

those of you playing 1st style might need some help, (nothing inherently wrong w/ that style but most ppl who get upset fall into that category). The people who get upset in this game are generally playing as if THEY ARE THEIR CHARACTER. if you do something bad to their character you are actually doing it to them, if you kill their character you are basically killing them (** srsly too many ppl act like that). ofc most ppl can understand/maintain healthy balance but of the butt hurt population high frequency of ppl who superimpose theirself onto their ingame toon. arguably that is the entire point of an mmorpg... (ofc this does not excuse all behavior, specifically behavior direct at demeaning/attacking the real person behind the char, which actually can include spawn killing but not necessarily. i mean there is a real person behind the character... somewhere... sometimes... ok maybe 1/4th of the time?)

but yea... spawn killing is dishonorable conduct??

UNCLE****ER YOU BOUGHT BOARDWALK AND PARKPLACE AND PUT HOTELS ON THEM!?!?! @(#&(*@#&%&@*#%)@&$()! DISHONORABLE CONDUCT!! I SHALL BURN YOUR DESCENDANTS AND YOUR DOG FOR THIS TRANSGRESSION!!

... yea

Spawn killing can hardly even be called a real tactic, if the spawn killing side were to not spawn kill would it make a difference? no you still would have lost. (yea ok there are a few exceptions in which case I would call it a tactic). overall ppl qqing about spawn are just upset that they lose so badly, srsly we gonna let you buff up in a corner get max chi then you can come out MAYBE kill a few then still die and still lose... do you really want to have 'accomplishments' because your opponent was going easy? because your enemy let you have the opportunity?

get over it, k bye enjoy.
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • Sudqi - Sanctuary
    Sudqi - Sanctuary Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i think its about other guilds let vindi win XD yah no one can beat vindi 1 vs 1 at this time but problem ppl now not care much about TW i remember in long time ago u was see like 12 tw in week but now there is like 4~5 battle in week X.X .

i dont think vindi can manage 3 TW at same time and as we know now could have 7!! defense tw every week could any guild have it everyweek :P .

so small guilds have chance att any one if they work together , but as i said ppl not care much about TW anymore /
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*signature made by Xiaimine b:victory
    edited February 2013
    Options
    i think its about other guilds let vindi win XD yah no one can beat vindi 1 vs 1 at this time but problem ppl now not care much about TW i remember in long time ago u was see like 12 tw in week but now there is like 4~5 battle in week X.X .

i dont think vindi can manage 3 TW at same time and as we know now could have 7!! defense tw every week could any guild have it everyweek :P .

so small guilds have chance att any one if they work together , but as i said ppl not care much about TW anymore /
    vindi only started winning these past few weeks.
    If anything, other guilds were letting LG, babyLG, and enelysion win all this time. I think its a good time for the small factions to attack these but like you said ppl not care much about TW anymore
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    edited February 2013
    Options

It's nice when people make assumptions based on a prior reputation. H&SM was very well-behaved during the brief period they were with Enelysion.
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Sorry if anyone is offended cause of my spawn barrage atleast .. I got a lot of hate pms during TW which i usually get anyway.. But then again spawn killing is a strategy for our squad and it does help a lot in TW ..cause of the 15 sec seal. Yet again i am sorry if anyone is offended cause of it .. I just spawn barrage in midst of TW .. not after TW though o,o

Anyway have fun =) ..Cya guys in TW ^__________^
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    I tw for 4 years on this server with guest appereance on 2 other servers and i never ever saw a fac that did not spawn kill if they could, eveyone does it, its not even a tactic, if battle is equal enough that you need a tactic to win, you won't be able to brutally spawn kill other fac, cause, once you do it means its matter of minutes their crystal will die.

As for this Ene Vindi discussion i don't see anything i could add that is not already said or that won't be biased since i am a member of Vindicate but i hope that they do attack us next week along with few other factions, mostly cause i want us to have some tw at 11pm Europe time :D

'for some ppl they play as if they are the character... (like rpg style... well it is supposed to be an mmorpg)'

Some? Try 80% or more, not gonna lie even i can act in this manner even tho i do understand the difference most of the time. The point is as long as it does not come down to the personal level as i wrote before its fine, i mean, calling people no lifers or insulting the actual people behind the screen, as if we could possibly know who is bigger no lifer around -.-
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • ____BM____ - Sanctuary
    ____BM____ - Sanctuary Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Right i kinda wanna get this straight, I'm a member of Enelysion and to be honest i couldn't give a rats behind about spawn killing. Everybody bloody does it so why moan about it.

The only reason why members are moaning about it now because they are butt hurt about being beaten so badly, in my opinion they have no right at all to moan about it. We nowhere near compare to the gear to Vindi so why would we have the right to have most lands? Before the TW members believed they "could" win (lol) so they raged afterwards when they got there *** handed to them.

Just thought i'd say this just so everyone doesn't believe that all members of Enelysion are QQ'ing like little 12 year old girls.