Want the new Dreamchaser Pack?

Comments

• Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It`s not free, you are advertising their game!

Free meaning not having to pay....and anyway for the people that use their real facebook page to get a jones/omalley's, you have to post that on your facebook page anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Should be a replacement for supply stash instead of some advertisement ****...........
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    As of the time I'm making this post, we have 82,200 packs from shares and 2,027 packs from likes. That's a total of 84,027 packs we can get with this code. And it's once per account. Now the last free code thing we had was very easily abused and yet still managed to last for three hours with a vastly lower amount of keys being given (IIRC, it was like 10k keys or something) while many were abusing it to get multiple keys per account.

This, on the other hand, has over 8 times that amount so far and can only be redeemed once per account. So for those saying this is so horrible and bad and the like... when you look at the numbers and consider they're still going up until Tuesday, it really isn't that bad and odds are most who liked or shared will wind up with a pack unless some external issue prevents them from getting to the code within a day or so.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • SkogDyr - Lost City
    SkogDyr - Lost City Posts: 561 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Free meaning not having to pay....and anyway for the people that use their real facebook page to get a jones/omalley's, you have to post that on your facebook page anyway.

b:faint

Yikes!!! I'd never use my real FB page for blessings. I keep one FB page just for PWI, friendless, and without my real name, email or contact info. Who wants PWE filling up your real page with dritt.]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    v4liance wrote: »

On Wednesday at 3pm, I'll be posting a code on Facebook, redeemable once per account. But how many accounts?
    !

3PM, based on what time zone? I'll assume 3PM PST since PWI office is based on the west coast, but clarification would be nice. b:pleased
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Why bother guys? if it's like the packs just lately, they will be scraping the bottom of the barrel for prizes so it will most likely be a 7 day item that is a complete waste of time.

And, PWI, at least get my LEVEL right ffs!!!

It's suppose to be a pack to replace supply stash since supply stash is no longer available, the new pack seems to have great stuff that could help new characters low level, but I bet a lot of high levels will get it even if they don't have low level alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Lucobest - Lost City
    Lucobest - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Count me in b:kiss
  • Kaeriyr - Sanctuary
    Kaeriyr - Sanctuary Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    3PM, based on what time zone? I'll assume 3PM PST since PWI office is based on the west coast, but clarification would be nice. b:pleased

same here, what time zone guys?
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    It's suppose to be a pack to replace supply stash since supply stash is no longer available, the new pack seems to have great stuff that could help new characters low level, but I bet a lot of high levels will get it even if they don't have low level alts.

If people really want a supply stash for their alts, they can still get one with 182 tokens.

Unless they removed that too, that is. b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2013
    If people really want a supply stash for their alts, they can still get one with 182 tokens.

Unless they removed that too, that is. b:avoid

Someone in a other thread said that when she clicked to open it it was gone. So yea I would not waste 182 tokens on something that will just disappear. xD
    (Plus new players don't have money for 182 tokens)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• akosireann
    akosireann Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Someone in a other thread said that when she clicked to open it it was gone. So yea I would not waste 182 tokens on something that will just disappear. xD
    (Plus new players don't have money for 182 tokens)

So the vanishing supply stash was not just an isolated event then....

Planned obsolescence ftwb:irritated
    Go Pure or go Fail

You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life - Winston Churchill

Status of PvP in RT

The best pk in Raging Tides is in World Chat- Dylena
  • someshine
    someshine Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have just one question.. Will these packs be available on _all_ servers and not just the US servers this time??

and WHY dont you take the packs and split into 2 piles and release them at 2 different times? 1 for the US'ers (current announced time is around MIDNIGHT in Europe) and 1 for the europeans.. (if there's asian servers on this version, it should be 3 piles, but I never get if there is)

Once again they give a **** about Europe.....
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    So bascially we're giving you advertisement but we only get something from it if we're fast enough to claim one after...

Do we really have to make the freebies competitive too now? Thought this was a game to have fun :/

^ this is true.

but i want dat +6 orb DX.
  • Lord_Mot - Harshlands
    Lord_Mot - Harshlands Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    ^ this is true.

but i want dat +6 orb DX.

Ya might want to read page 3 of this thread before you get your hopes up.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world... those that understand binary and those that don't.b:chuckle
  • Liam_ - Sanctuary
    Liam_ - Sanctuary Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If I'm not mistaken these packs are aimed at lower leveled players? Chances are they're going to end up given to anything BUT new players. As much as I'm curious about how useful some of the items might be, truth is the majority of it is lowbie stuff I'd never use. I'll probably avoid this entirely. No point stealing from someone out there who'd actually love this.
    edited January 2013
    If I'm not mistaken these packs are aimed at lower leveled players? Chances are they're going to end up given to anything BUT new players. As much as I'm curious about how useful some of the items might be, truth is the majority of it is lowbie stuff I'd never use. I'll probably avoid this entirely. No point stealing from someone out there who'd actually love this.

Yea the stuff are for lowbie even the orb cannot be use on high level stuff, so high players taking it thinking to +5 their gears will have the bad surprise that they can't.

I agree with you I'm kinda scare that new players actually are not aware of that while old players use to the forum will have it.

Anyway I did like it and share from 2 accounts so that mean I did give 202 packs so I just hope be able to get one on my 2 accounts for my low level alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CheetahWoods - Raging Tide
    CheetahWoods - Raging Tide Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I believe you are only allowed 2 accounts per facebook account.
    so 10 accounts would be 5 facebook rounds.
    edited January 2013
    I believe you are only allowed 2 accounts per facebook account.
    so 10 accounts would be 5 facebook rounds.

They will give a code on Facebook, people will just need to click the link I guess and enter the code and select server and char, so people with 10 accounts will prolly be able to get one on each account nvm if they have 1 or 10 Facebook accounts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Synta - Dreamweaver
    Synta - Dreamweaver Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    same here, what time zone guys?

PST is correct, it states it in the first post....
    b:pleasedb:pleasedb:pleased
  • mystryst
    mystryst Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Sorry to bother ya.. I'm just curious, about the chances of the bear mount. I have a venomancer that just got to 41 and I think she'd look awesome on a bear. :) If I get lucky and get one of these packs, and send it to her, will she not get the bear because she's over 40 now?

Would it be better to give the pack to my Mystic, if I level her to 35 today?

I'd just really like a bear. :)

PS. to the ppl b#$%ing about these packs, and blastin sarcasm about pwi money grabbing.. I've been playing for like a year now, hours upon hours, for free. If I had rented movies instead I wouldn't be eating. Seems silly to be saying some of the nasty stuff about (optional) money stuff and (optional) word of mouth advertising, when they gave us darn near the whole game for free. Seems kinda sweet to me.

PSS. I won't complain if I don't get anything at all. I was actually just going to buy one with Xmas money... but the blue would go so good with my hair. :D
    edited January 2013
    mystryst wrote: »
    Sorry to bother ya.. I'm just curious, about the chances of the bear mount. I have a venomancer that just got to 41 and I think she'd look awesome on a bear. :) If I get lucky and get one of these packs, and send it to her, will she not get the bear because she's over 40 now?

Would it be better to give the pack to my Mystic, if I level her to 35 today?

I'd just really like a bear. :)

PS. to the ppl b#$%ing about these packs, and blastin sarcasm about pwi money grabbing.. I've been playing for like a year now, hours upon hours, for free. If I had rented movies instead I wouldn't be eating. Seems silly to be saying some of the nasty stuff about (optional) money stuff and (optional) word of mouth advertising, when they gave us darn near the whole game for free. Seems kinda sweet to me.

PSS. I won't complain if I don't get anything at all. I was actually just going to buy one with Xmas money... but the blue would go so good with my hair. :D

You should be able to use the bear on your veno even if she's lvl 41, but choose carefully cause it's one pack by account and it's bound. (thought we know the stuff is bound we don't know yet if the stuff will be able to be account stash so really send it on the char you want it)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• mystryst
    mystryst Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Yeah.. I was just thinking if I get it I'll send it to the Veno regardless, and keep my fingers crossed. I think I like playing with her more, and any little thing to help her level a bit quicker would be cool.
    All my characters are pretty low though, so they could all benefit. Even though Ive had the account for a year, Im still pretty newbish. I just got the bug for a mount and think this one's a cutie.

Even if I don't win one, and buy 1 instead, we can fight while mounted right? Cuz I can't summon my pets while Im on the flyer..
  • Abonimus - Raging Tide
    Abonimus - Raging Tide Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Lol how totaly ridiculous...

Lets not even mention the fact that little to none REAL low level will get the pack ?

But instead it will go to facebook / forum trolls and their 5+ alt accounts b:angry
    Only thing worst then a troll is a brainless troll ...
  • AcidCut - Dreamweaver
    AcidCut - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I'm kind of new to the game and have no idea how packs work. If I open this pack on a level 50+, will I receive this reward or not? Level 20+ VIP Flyer Coupon. Or do I need to open it on a character level 20-29 and only those will receive the flyer?
  • fable11
    fable11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    i didnt know about this pack... now i get nothing
  • Barber - Heavens Tear
    Barber - Heavens Tear Posts: 265 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    bleh, i dont join stupid social sites so im not gonna have to worry about this

I refuse to join other sites and organizations just to play a game
    Barbarian(Barber)=104
    Cleric(MysticFrost)=104
    BM(TooCold)=104
    Seeker(TiltedKilt)=104
    Assassin(Spongeworthy)=104
    Veno(UnZipped)=103
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    If you want you can send it to a char lvl 105 and he still will be able to open it. It works same way as supply stash - it has a minimum lvl to open but no max lvl (though the stuff like Orbs will still have max EQ lvl and the EQ will be not good enough for lvl 105 to be happy with it xD).

Everyone gets 1 pack that can be opened at lvl 1+, the packs contain all higher lvl packs and stuff.

You open 1st pack at lvl 1 or more - then you get rewards for lvl1 plus a pack to be open at lvl 10. You open it at lvl 10 or more - you get the stuff for lvl 10 plus a pack for lvl 20. At lvl 20 or more you open it and get the stuff plus pack for lvl 30 etc.

Basically every char lvl 40 or more can open all the packs 1 by 1 as long as his inventory can hold all the items (if it can't - you have to use, bank or npc the stuff to make space for new). Chars lower lvl must wait till they get the lvl reguired for next stage till they can open next pack (the pack will wait in their inventory) - for example if you are lvl 34 you can open packs from lvl 1 to 30 but the next pack will have to wait in your inventory/bank till you lvl 35 to open the 35+ pack and lvl40 to open the 40+ pack.
  • __Conn - Archosaur
    __Conn - Archosaur Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    You should be able to use the bear on your veno even if she's lvl 41, but choose carefully cause it's one pack by account and it's bound. (thought we know the stuff is bound we don't know yet if the stuff will be able to be account stash so really send it on the char you want it)

i was one of the 100 who got dreamchaser pack on fb last time and the stuff u get wont be able to put in account stash, which really sucks :(
    I'm kind of new to the game and have no idea how packs work. If I open this pack on a level 50+, will I receive this reward or not? Level 20+ VIP Flyer Coupon. Or do I need to open it on a character level 20-29 and only those will receive the flyer?

it doesnt really matter wat level u are, u still get the stuff inside the pack but in a lower level. your level 50+ would surely get the lvl 20+ vip flyer coupon.
    how the pack works, as i remember, is u receive a dreamchaser pack from ur mailbox, when u open it u get a lvl 10 dreamchaser pack, which has equipment and weapon for lvl 10-20 and it also has the level 20 dreamchaser pack. when u open level 20 pack u get equipment and weapons for lvl 20-30 and a level 30 pack, which has the level 35 pack in it and so on to level 40. (dont know if u understand what i said o.o but its basically like having a box in a box lol)

gotta warn u though that its gnna take a whole lot of ur inventory space :/ u need atleast 10 spaces before u open a pack or else its not gnna show. u still get the stuff inside the pack but its not gnna show unless u have 10 spaces
    i swear tommorw every lvl 1-40 will be having the same armour and the same blue bear mount LOL
  • JehPsychic - Archosaur
    JehPsychic - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How do we redeem the code? Like where do we put it in?
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
This discussion has been closed.