Want the new Dreamchaser Pack?

Comments

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I do agree with this. I generally think the Dreamchaser pack wasn't handled very well. b:surrender
    I think the contents of the pack was handled perfectily, in a way that it was made so that it wouldn't effect the orb economy by flodding the market(well, okay, less the market but people having them since no-sell in catshop) with +5 orbs and sadkgnsdg o.o' (You know unlike nw which completily killed the nirvy market xD) It wasn't made so that the people they want to cash shop could exploit it and use it as freebies..
    However I'm not as sure for the facebook use/code use/the people who could actually really use it on not alts probabily don't have any realistic way to know about it. o.o' And I suppose if the restrictions were mentioned(instead of, you know, saying that the pack was best used for characters under 45... maybe people should have looked at that >.>') there'd be alot less people who got it on their high level and instead advertised it to the lower levels.
    I got it on my main once I found that the highest level lowbie armour is a r9rr appearance duplicate and want to see what the r9rrs that aren't normal for classes looks like on them :D
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2013

I think the contents of the pack was handled perfectily, in a way that it was made so that it wouldn't effect the orb economy by flodding the market(well, okay, less the market but people having them since no-sell in catshop) with +5 orbs and sadkgnsdg o.o' (You know unlike nw which completily killed the nirvy market xD) It wasn't made so that the people they want to cash shop could exploit it and use it as freebies..
    However I'm not as sure for the facebook use/code use/the people who could actually really use it on not alts probabily don't have any realistic way to know about it. o.o' And I suppose if the restrictions were mentioned(instead of, you know, saying that the pack was best used for characters under 45... maybe people should have looked at that >.>') there'd be alot less people who got it on their high level and instead advertised it to the lower levels.
    I got it on my main once I found that the highest level lowbie armour is a r9rr appearance duplicate and want to see what the r9rrs that aren't normal for classes looks like on them :D

Oh the pack itself is awesome but the way of obtaining wasn't well thought out or at least there should have been more information about it like you said b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
    OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There was wc drama yesterday about pk drops and not returning them. I bet the person is mad that they didn't get the pack for their main character for the 5 free guardian scrolls and put it on their alt instead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • burgijja
    burgijja Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    still not sure what i doing
  • deadlar
    deadlar Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    There was an error sending your items. generic
  • Skulduggery_ - Lost City
    Skulduggery_ - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've made a new alt and when I tried to redeem this it says there is an "Issue send my items" and then under it says "generic". I then tried all my other accounts and they sent fine. Any help would be nice b:thanks b:cry
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I've made a new alt and when I tried to redeem this it says there is an "Issue send my items" and then under it says "generic". I then tried all my other accounts and they sent fine. Any help would be nice b:thanks b:cry

It's one by account, if it don't work try to send a ticket. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Yagrum - Dreamweaver
    Yagrum - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I got mine today without any problems. It seems to be a good deal for my low level archer. b:pleased
  • myownsummer
    myownsummer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    My ticket to claim the level 30 weapon and armor vanished how do I get it back :/ ?? I was just about to head over to the NPC to get my new gear and its gone now
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I somehow got 2. I was going to stash one, but the ticket suddenly gained an unable to stash effect after I took it out of mail even though it wasn't there while in the mail. b:angry
  • MetzliDemon - Harshlands
    MetzliDemon - Harshlands Posts: 354 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    How do we know how to get the 2nd dreamchaser pack by posting a screenshot of its items? I just posted a photo of my psychic and I'd like to know how to get the 2nd pack as you say in the last facebook post...
    MetzliDemon - 102 Celestial Demon Assassin f:grin
    AmyDemon - 96 Demon Cleric
    ShekmetDemon - 81 Venomancer
    MictianDemon - 68 Blademaster
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AhrinamDemon - 50 Psychic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    And there's a 75 Barbarian too! f:cute
    edited January 2013
    How do we know how to get the 2nd dreamchaser pack by posting a screenshot of its items? I just posted a photo of my psychic and I'd like to know how to get the 2nd pack as you say in the last facebook post...

It's a contest, so not everyone will get a second one, just wait, I guess when the contest gonna be close they will announce the winners somewhere on the forum. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2013
    It's a contest, so not everyone will get a second one, just wait, I guess when the contest gonna be close they will announce the winners somewhere on the forum. =)

They don't say it's a contest O.o

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151369261069738&set=pb.21892369737.-2207520000.1359134881&type=3&theater
    They say we can get an extra one by sending a dreamchaser pack picture :s
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
    edited January 2013
    17th January:

''Hey folks, as we come to the of Thursday and close in upon the glory that is Friday, I have a quick request - send in your screenshots of your characters wrapped in Dreamchaser weapons and armor, and I'll post them here!

The best ones will get another Dreamchaser pack to the character of their choosing!''

https://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO?ref=ts&fref=ts
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Hey folks, as we come to the of Thursday and close in upon the glory that is Friday, I have a quick request - send in your screenshots of your characters wrapped in Dreamchaser weapons and armor, and I'll post them here!

The best ones will get another Dreamchaser pack to the character of their choosing!

From the facebook page. You submit it under fancontent. Submitting gives you a chance at one, it's not guaranteed. Don't think it's a full-fledged contest but I will ask about it.

edit: ninjaed by Bella while I was digging through fb, QQ.

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited January 2013
    From the facebook page. You submit it under fancontent. Submitting gives you a chance at one, it's not guaranteed. Don't think it's a full-fledged contest but I will ask about it.

Haha I'm BellaNinja. =D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited January 2013

I submit in contest tab?
    ANd can I submit more than just 1 screenshot?

Thank you, I really didn't see that facebook post b:chuckle
    HecateDemon - 60 Mystic
    AliahDemon - 24 Seeker
  • joeker1
    joeker1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    have a new account and it wont send me a pack?
    edited January 2013
    joeker1 wrote: »
    have a new account and it wont send me a pack?

To be able to send the pack you need to have a existing character in game, once you get a char, go on the Facebook page, get the code, click on the link and you should be able to select your char, be sure also to select the good server.

If that don't work send a ticket to see if they can fix it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• darqueemberssss
    darqueemberssss Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    I have a VIP Flyer Coupon.

Says I can redeem it at any PW Promotions Agent, but it will not let me.
    Why not?
    edited January 2013
    No it's not the PWI agent, it's the npc just next to Assistant Wang Tsai.

Usually PWI is the one to change stuff, but not for the dreamchaser pack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Illyn - Raging Tide
    Illyn - Raging Tide Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Have anyone realized that there's no Assistant Wang Tsai npc in raging tides? I just created a psy, got the pack and cant teleport or fly to archosaur to get the lvl 1 weapon.
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    yeah it's quite annoying - found out on a Sin i've made
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • MadamVixen - Heavens Tear
    MadamVixen - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Have anyone realized that there's no Assistant Wang Tsai npc in raging tides? I just created a psy, got the pack and cant teleport or fly to archosaur to get the lvl 1 weapon.

Yep...it's pretty annoying, and short sighted, but you can swim to Dreamweaver to get it, as Wang Tsai is there too. It's the closest location. Just realize you'll have to do it again, when you get to level 10 too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <3 Married to MasterLucian <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

=ಢಿ.ಢಿ= <--- Foxy-Sauce-Face (Thx to **KonariRaiden** :D)
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It pretty easy to level up to 5 (without doing any quests just grinding mobs), finish the first quest which sends you to see the elder, and grab lucid... hopefully you get the fruity bags. In either case, you get to level 9 and do the culti quest, grab another lucid... by 12 you take the tellus port 2k xps and grab the elder quest to get the other noob town ports. At 15 you can... grab another lucid. At 19 you do the next culti quest and another lucid... and CAN TELEPORT TO ARCH! how friggin impatient people have become. b:surrender

BUMP?... kinda... just editing my post which happens to be last...

When oh when is the next code, or even two coming out?
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kayla_Bear - Dreamweaver
    Kayla_Bear - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    can anyone help me? im not sure why but when i entered the code, my server and toon name i still havent recieved a pack???
    edited February 2013
    can anyone help me? im not sure why but when i entered the code, my server and toon name i still havent recieved a pack???

Be sure you selected the good server and character, if you have more than one character on the same account go check on all of them even on other server,if one of them got it that mean you probably selected the wrong server/character, there's nothing to do, if no character got it send a ticket explain the situation and they might be able to help you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• codrinel1998
    codrinel1998 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Of course everyone wants it, it's free stuffs! *-*
    Who don't want free stuffs?b:laugh
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    It pretty easy to level up to 5 (without doing any quests just grinding mobs), finish the first quest which sends you to see the elder, and grab lucid... hopefully you get the fruity bags. In either case, you get to level 9 and do the culti quest, grab another lucid... by 12 you take the tellus port 2k xps and grab the elder quest to get the other noob town ports. At 15 you can... grab another lucid. At 19 you do the next culti quest and another lucid... and CAN TELEPORT TO ARCH! how friggin impatient people have become. b:surrender

BUMP?... kinda... just editing my post which happens to be last...

When oh when is the next code, or even two coming out?
    b:cry

The Wang Tsai Dude IS in Tellus. b:chuckle

So, people do not explore the Starter towns Anymore? What a shame . b:shocked

Le gasp*
  • Apostasy - Raging Tide
    Apostasy - Raging Tide Posts: 1,197 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The Wang Tsai Dude IS in Tellus. b:chuckle

So, people do not explore the Starter towns Anymore? What a shame . b:shocked

Le gasp*

Its worse than that... at level 12 you can go to ANY starter town. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This discussion has been closed.