Want the new Dreamchaser Pack?

Comments

• Lacerator - Raging Tide
    Lacerator - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just got a Dreamchaser pack, and was going through all the gear and such, selling what I didn't need anymore.

I've come across a few of the items that simply will not sell to npc, nor will they drop. (All of the Duke items, and the Minister Dual Axe. Will not sell to NPC)

I just want to get rid of the stuff I have no use for.

Anyone have any solutions?
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I just got a Dreamchaser pack, and was going through all the gear and such, selling what I didn't need anymore.

I've come across a few of the items that simply will not sell to npc, nor will they drop. (All of the Duke items, and the Minister Dual Axe. Will not sell to NPC)

I just want to get rid of the stuff I have no use for.

Anyone have any solutions?

Sure, exchange them to Wang Tsai for the blinking poltice buffs :)
  • StellaNova - Raging Tide
    StellaNova - Raging Tide Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    And if ppl read a bit more than to attack skills and adds - all the way to the bottom there is a line about exchange at Wang Tsai -also mentioned in the info about the packs

http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/items/36111
    Miss my Avatar b:sad

Starfall Marshall b:victory
  • ciausescu
    ciausescu Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I cant take it say "error sending" why? b:cry
    Anyone?
  • Lacerator - Raging Tide
    Lacerator - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Sure, exchange them to Wang Tsai for the blinking poltice buffs :)

I thought that exchange thing was to exchange the Blinking Poltice Buffs, FOR the armors...
    I've tried to exchange my extra armors for them, but it doesn't let me.

*EDIT* Nevermind, I figured it out. Thank you.
  • princesslette
    princesslette Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:cryb:cryb:cry why does my code not work i have a lvl 10 fixing to be heavy veno and it does not work it says There was an error sending your items.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    b:cryb:cryb:cry why does my code not work i have a lvl 10 fixing to be heavy veno and it does not work it says There was an error sending your items.

I have the same problem and so with blessing from Facebook b:cry
  • dezigner1135
    dezigner1135 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I can't get any either it says error "generic." I'm guessing they might come out with a new code after maintenance tonight b:shedtear
  • GENESISTANK - Archosaur
    GENESISTANK - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Head over to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem and input the following code:

DM8ZRS4
    code does not work

This code has already been redeemed.
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Head over to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/redeem and input the following code:

DM8ZRS4
    code does not work

Maybe they are all gone? There was a amount of packs, your best chance is to send a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • GENESISTANK - Archosaur
    GENESISTANK - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    yes i sent ticket in
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    Either you've already tried to use it for that account, or they've finally run out.

It sounds like the former from the message you said you've received but sending in that ticket just to be sure is a good idea if it wasn't the case.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • kiteretsu
    kiteretsu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I'm having an issue redeeming a pack on one specific character.

I'm trying to put it on an alt (no packs had been redeemed on that account yet), but I get an error code. I try again, same thing. I try on another character, success! Ugh. Then, I find a second code. Doesn't work again. And again. Try on another character, success! And again with the new one-day-only code (although I'm not trying that on another alt; I want it for my mystic very badly at this point).

Is there something that could be preventing that character from getting the pack?
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Either you've already tried to use it for that account, or they've finally run out.

It sounds like the former from the message you said you've received but sending in that ticket just to be sure is a good idea if it wasn't the case.

NEW CODE YOU GUYS! MRSK92Y

HURRY HURRY b:dirty
  • Shaoda - Archosaur
    Shaoda - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    NEW CODE YOU GUYS! MRSK92Y

HURRY HURRY b:dirty

Tried both the original code and this one, and they don't work on the account I want. I tried them on an old account, and they work. b:cry

Just tried to get an +30 attack level blessing, doesn't work either. :c
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited February 2013
    One day, 10,000 accounts.

Do be fast with it. Also I'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache before trying and/or using different browsers if that doesn't work.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • kiteretsu
    kiteretsu Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013

Do be fast with it. Also I'd suggest clearing your cookies/cache before trying and/or using different browsers if that doesn't work.

Would there be any reason that one character could not receive the pack over another? My mystic was unable to receive items from any of the three total codes (the first two I tested later on other characters on the same account, got the pack. Haven't tested the new one for just today on another character yet as it may be the last code, but it doesn't go onto my mystic).
  • MademoiselIe - Heavens Tear
    MademoiselIe - Heavens Tear Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013

It's working just send one on my cleric lvl 20.

The confirmation on the site said a deleted alt name, but in game I did received it on the good char. So people don't panic if on the site it says the wrong char game check in game it should be fine.
  • nattylee
    nattylee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Maybe someone can help me. I Just got the dream-chaser pack with help of a friend. i sent it to lvl 57 i was opening it without problem till i got the 30+ ticket thing. i right clicked it and it just disappeared. I have yet to get the items from it. Maybe i missed something or maybe it just doesn't go that far? I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this but i'm new to the pw forums.
  • Mika_Mika - Sanctuary
    Mika_Mika - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    disregard the last message
    edited February 2013
    nattylee wrote: »
    Maybe someone can help me. I Just got the dream-chaser pack with help of a friend. i sent it to lvl 57 i was opening it without problem till i got the 30+ ticket thing. i right clicked it and it just disappeared. I have yet to get the items from it. Maybe i missed something or maybe it just doesn't go that far? I'm sorry if this isn't the place to post this but i'm new to the pw forums.

check if your inventory have enough space, if your quest list is not full, if both fine send a ticket.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• dumarest32
    dumarest32 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013

I have the same problem other people have reported: the pack isn't sent to the character I want, I just get the "There was an error sending your items. generic" error message. Tried with two different browsers, no good, while an old character on a different account just got it fine.

Any ideas?
  • Alexandria_G - Raging Tide
    Alexandria_G - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I have been playing pwi for a few years and saw the new dreamchaser set post. thing is i made a new chara to check it out but she's a psy and in raging tides and i cannot find the assistant anywhere in tides to exchange the ticket for the weapon. anyone know where and who i need to talk to?
    edited February 2013
    I have been playing pwi for a few years and saw the new dreamchaser set post. thing is i made a new chara to check it out but she's a psy and in raging tides and i cannot find the assistant anywhere in tides to exchange the ticket for the weapon. anyone know where and who i need to talk to?

It's wrote on the item to who speak, there's none in Riges go to Dreamweaver or a other start city like Tellus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Alexandria_G - Raging Tide
    Alexandria_G - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    they need to fix it and put one on raging at level 1 you dont have the ability to port to other cities.b:sad
  • Aeliah - Dreamweaver
    Aeliah - Dreamweaver Posts: 784 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mmm I definitely enjoyed using the 30% necklace, helped me level to 105 in record time. Thanks gms for this pack!

+1 post

Aeliah
    YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
    youtube.com/user/csquaredcsquared

CLERIC PV GUIDE (complete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1531411

CLERIC PK GUIDE (Incomplete):
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=18027931
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Mmm I definitely enjoyed using the 30% necklace, helped me level to 105 in record time. Thanks gms for this pack!

+1 post

Aeliah

Is there like any pop-up message congratulating you when you hit 105? If so what does it say?b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Miriellle - Sanctuary
    Miriellle - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The gear is great for the lower levels. Only have one problem what do you do with the gear afterwards. Would be nice if you could sell it to a NPC instead of having it sit in your bank forever.
  • gam3rchick
    gam3rchick Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You can exchange it at the same npc you got it from for blinking poultice if it's been worn. If it hasn't been bound it can be npc'd
  • viciousminx
    viciousminx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    The gear is great for the lower levels. Only have one problem what do you do with the gear afterwards. Would be nice if you could sell it to a NPC instead of having it sit in your bank forever.

Take the gear back to the NPC you received it from and use the exchange option.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Message Me!Submit a Ticket!Forum Rules!
This discussion has been closed.