Want the new Dreamchaser Pack?

Options

Comments

• BringinDeath - Archosaur
    BringinDeath - Archosaur Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm hearing it's just for EU server, this true?

AND AGAIN, why am i 101, yet when i post i'm STILL 100? -,-
  • PsychicTuna - Harshlands
    PsychicTuna - Harshlands Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I'm hearing it's just for EU server, this true?

AND AGAIN, why am i 101, yet when i post i'm STILL 100? -,-

It's for all servers this time. And it says your 101 on my screen.
    *Explodes into Tuna* ._.

Mains:

Doom_Panda- 102 R9 partial 3rd cast Sage Barb 29k HP.
    Dawnx - 100 Demon Cleric.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Demon Mystic.
  • Blide - Lost City
    Blide - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well a new question, where can I even check this code? Cause I didn't find anything on US, French, or German PWI sites on facebook....
    Nothing is true, everything is permitted

To every assassin class mate...always focus your minds b:chuckle
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well a new question, where can I even check this code? Cause I didn't find anything on US, French, or German PWI sites on facebook....

Try reading the first post.

But the code won't be post till like another 3 and half hours later.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Draenius - Heavens Tear
    Draenius - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I will get this kit? I did what they asked a little ago...
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I will get this kit? I did what they asked a little ago...

We don't know if there's gonna be enough pack for everyone accounts, so when they post the code hurry to get it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    17 min to go?
    US times Freaking confusing...
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the code was posted and already expired, 20 minutes at least before they said they would put it up. lame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Juwanda - Raging Tide
    Juwanda - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the code was posted and already expired, 20 minutes at least before they said they would put it up. lame

hello not even posted yet.. read the post for proper time
    edited January 2013
    Options

Are you sure you didn't pick the old code?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Gotta admit I'm suprised they were actually on time. Although... does FB happen to have a function that makes things visible ata certain time...? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Gotta admit I'm suprised they were actually on time. Although... does FB happen to have a function that makes things visible ata certain time...? b:chuckle

Not sure on Facebook, but there are third party apps for Facebook that can do it for you. Great for live show reminders and such.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well I got three sets for the lols I guess.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Well I got three sets for the lols I guess.

I only got one cause that's all I needed. =P
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So, I got the pack. It filled up my inventory full of useless weps, etc. Now I can't get rid of them, even by NPCing. Anyone else having this issue? My inventory is full of junk that I can't get rid of!

Edit: In order to get rid of the items, you must turn them into blinking poultice, by exchanging them via the Assistant Wang Tsui NPC.

That's ridiculous.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • BobDoleJr - Heavens Tear
    BobDoleJr - Heavens Tear Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Considering yesterday I de-liked PWI on my FB page after only clicking like two days ago, I think I will pass. I would feel guilty if any of my friends had seen the post about me liking the game, only to find out its more broken than a 1987 Yugo driving cross country in the Sahara in the middle of the summer without oil in the engine and water for the driver.

And I will no longer be helping stuff the faces of devs on the other side of the world with Kung Pao chicken with my money either.

lol damn
    edited January 2013
    Options
    So, I got the pack. It filled up my inventory full of useless weps, etc. Now I can't get rid of them, even by NPCing. Anyone else having this issue? My inventory is full of junk that I can't get rid of!

Edit: In order to get rid of the items, you must turn them into blinking poultice, by exchanging them via the Assistant Wang Tsui NPC.

That's ridiculous.

Why you took the pack if the items was to low to be use on your char?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Veneir - Dreamweaver
    Veneir - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,541 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Prolly the +5 orbs. ;3
    "Clearly, the only logical option is Squid." -Decus <コ:彡 <コ:彡
    I'm helplessly needless, and needless to say I owe you | Well I'd pull, teeter away, at the earth with my teeth, to touch your face alive | You lie, helplessly still | As your face falls apart | Well I can make your face brand new | Come take my hand and I'll take your hand | And I will pull you out | Into the sun.
    First fell into an army of noob mobs on 19/3/2009~ Upside-down fox and old-colour squid <┻┻~ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bluestuffzzz
    bluestuffzzz Posts: 627 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Free orbs, obviously. Shame that it's set up so poorly. It basically works like this:

Open the first pack, then the second. Fills up your inventory. Unable to sell any of the tickets, so you have to exchange them for the gear. Unable to sell the gear, so have to exchange them individually for powder. Sell all the sellable junk, repeat the process. Filled up my inventory about 3-4 times full of this junk, and had to constantly repeat.

Now, while I realize this was designed for lower level toons, and is a temporarily replacement for the stash not being available (most likely permanent solution, since this is PWE after all); I didn't feel that any of this work was worth the rewards. Even for a low level toon, this wouldn't really be worth it. Everything is bound and untradable, unstashable, etc.

Yes, it's free (minus the promotion for PWE). So I'm expecting a lot of people to complain, and a lot of other people to make statements like "Hey, it's free. Be happy or GTFO", etc.
    I host an Ecatomb mirror here: ecatomb.gdevtalk.net
    I've been actively playing since late 2008.
    Youtube: youtube.com/user/thecryotonic
  • Toomaga - Heavens Tear
    Toomaga - Heavens Tear Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I only got one cause that's all I needed. =P

Now I can trick people in NW into thinking my 1st alt seeker is either g15 morai or s3 r9b:chuckle...Until he gets 1 shot that is xD.
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Free orbs, obviously.

The orbs are basically useless, unfortunately. The 5 star orbs can only be used on level 8 and under gear. And of course nothing is account stashable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    The hell. This is great stuff for lowbies, seriously. Oh wait nvm, youre eternal complainer Tremblewith ==
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Seileach - Archosaur
    Seileach - Archosaur Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I would prefer a method that does not result in getting a ton of spam from facebook.
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Free orbs, obviously. Shame that it's set up so poorly. It basically works like this:

Open the first pack, then the second. Fills up your inventory. Unable to sell any of the tickets, so you have to exchange them for the gear. Unable to sell the gear, so have to exchange them individually for powder. Sell all the sellable junk, repeat the process. Filled up my inventory about 3-4 times full of this junk, and had to constantly repeat.

Now, while I realize this was designed for lower level toons, and is a temporarily replacement for the stash not being available (most likely permanent solution, since this is PWE after all); I didn't feel that any of this work was worth the rewards. Even for a low level toon, this wouldn't really be worth it. Everything is bound and untradable, unstashable, etc.

Yes, it's free (minus the promotion for PWE). So I'm expecting a lot of people to complain, and a lot of other people to make statements like "Hey, it's free. Be happy or GTFO", etc.

Um, the gear is NPC-able. I just sold off the lvl 10 gear and weapons to an NPC. If you actually put them on, then you have to go through all that trouble. I actually got it for one of my low level characters, so I did equip her with the lvl 25 gear. It is entirely useful for a low level character, because the stats on the armor are ridiculously high compared to the NPC armor for that level. Also, new players don't care so much if the gear is able to be sold off immediately, because they actually USE it for quite a while. Just cause you got it for a high level character and call it useless, doesn't mean it is useless to lower levels.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options

It's quite worth it for the lowbies, thanks very much.

And the fact you can't decomp/sell/etc the items and can only trade them for the powders (which are still nice to have, by the way) is to prevent higher levels who don't even need any of it from abusing it.

There was no "work" involved at all here and anyone in the level range it's intended for will appreciate it if they aren't some hyper alt that won't even be using any of it for two hours.
    (Insert fancy image here)
    edited January 2013
    Options

Prolly the +5 orbs. ;3

Cannot be use on items higher then lvl8 so yea...

The pack is nice for new chars that don't plan to power level or new players or someone that want to make a char on a new server. (mount, orb, gears, weap everything that can make someone be able to start a new char on new server)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Allisandre - Sanctuary
    Allisandre - Sanctuary Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I would prefer a method that does not result in getting a ton of spam from facebook.
    You know that's like super easy to filter out so you don't the the PWI spam on your FB right? Took me all of about 30 seconds.
    Take the time to look for your answer before you post like an idiot.

There are two kinds of people in this world...
    There are those who panic,
    And then there is us.
    ~ Sarah Jane Smith
  • saikipwi
    saikipwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Cannot be use on items higher then lvl8 so yea...

The pack is nice for new chars that don't plan to power level or new players or someone that want to make a char on a new server. (mount, orb, gears, weap everything that can make someone be able to start a new char on new server)
    any not just that, gear has to be bound too..
  • GhostEgor - Raging Tide
    GhostEgor - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Where I can exchange the dreamchaser pack ticket for the pack itself??? on my other account i got the pack at the moment i took the ticket from the message but on my main char i got the ticket not the pack......Can anyone help me please?
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think i missed something here. I liked and shared the post when it posted but i just saw someone link the pack... where do i get mine?
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
This discussion has been closed.