Want the new Dreamchaser Pack?

Options

Comments

• Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    saikipwi wrote: »
    any not just that, gear has to be bound too..

bound gear that can be put in account stash or bound gears unable to stash?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think i missed something here. I liked and shared the post when it posted but i just saw someone link the pack... where do i get mine?

Go to the facebook page. The code is in the newest post there.
    (Insert fancy image here)
  • Ianah - Dreamweaver
    Ianah - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Now, while I realize this was designed for lower level toons, and is a temporarily replacement for the stash not being available (most likely permanent solution, since this is PWE after all); I didn't feel that any of this work was worth the rewards. Even for a low level toon, this wouldn't really be worth it. Everything is bound and untradable, unstashable, etc.

As a new player who doesn't have a single character over level 40, I feel the need to say that you are wrong.

Perhaps you believe the rewards to be lacking. That's your opinion. I, on the other hand, think the equipment is very useful for those of us who actually intend to use them. The aerogear is nothing special when compared to what I'm sure you have, but it's a step up from the Air Dance I had before. I'm also looking forward to reaching level 35 so I can get the bear mount. Strange how that works, things are only useful if you use them.

The only downside I can find to the Dreamchaser Pack is that I could only send it to one of my characters.

Now, with that said, I'm rather curious as to why you'd take an item intended for characters below level 40 when you're clearly at a level where everything inside would be worthless, and then complain that everything inside is worthless. That'd be like me making myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich only to complain to my brother that I'm allergic to peanuts.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Hey, it's free. Be happy or GTFO b:bye
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    Kitkate - Dreamweaver Posts: 869 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    As a new player who doesn't have a single character over level 40, I feel the need to say that you are wrong.

Perhaps you believe the rewards to be lacking. That's your opinion. I, on the other hand, think the equipment is very useful for those of us who actually intend to use them. The aerogear is nothing special when compared to what I'm sure you have, but it's a step up from the Air Dance I had before. I'm also looking forward to reaching level 35 so I can get the bear mount. Strange how that works, things are only useful if you use them.

The only downside I can find to the Dreamchaser Pack is that I could only send it to one of my characters.

Now, with that said, I'm rather curious as to why you'd take an item intended for characters below level 40 when you're clearly at a level where everything inside would be worthless, and then complain that everything inside is worthless. That'd be like me making myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich only to complain to my brother that I'm allergic to peanuts.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Hey, it's free. Be happy or GTFO b:bye

Totally agree. You said it so well. b:victory
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    any not just that, gear has to be bound too..

The +1 and +2 can be use on unbound gears, I didn't tried the +5 yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I actually really like this pack, very useful for the under 40 crowd. Not everything can be for high levels. The armor looks a lot better than the mismatched armor I had to use before and the flyer is faster than the level 30 flyer. Although the Autumn seasonal quest that gave me a pair of free, one hour time limit darklord wings to use during that quest, made me remember how much I miss my faster wings. xD I do wish that I could account stash the armor, the really bound the heck out of it. I never seen a more bound piece of gear before. It's already unable to do anything and then in addition it binds upon equip. xD

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • saikipwi
    saikipwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I actually really like this pack, very useful for the under 40 crowd. Not everything can be for high levels.
    sure it can. 50 blinking polices on my 96 sin lol
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    sure it can. 50 blinking polices on my 96 sin lol

That is a bit ridiculous.
  • Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear
    Amy_Acer - Heavens Tear Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    OPKossy wrote: »
    Go to the facebook page. The code is in the newest post there.

Thanks b:chuckle
    Physically Disabled Gamer ~ I play with nerve damage and loss of motor skills in my whole body which makes it a bit harder to play the game. Yet I have fun and love to make friends.

P.S. If a video game makes you rage it might be time to uninstall it. ~ IJS. b:bye
  • X_Beo_Wulf_X - Sanctuary
    X_Beo_Wulf_X - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    the new pack is great for newer toons the free mount is pretty use full

just some of it you will out lvl it before you know it

has anyone esle try the +5 orbs and got the error about the not been bound gear ?
  • saikipwi
    saikipwi Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I was one of the first to say that...
  • mystryst
    mystryst Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I love my bear. Thank you! :)

I also look super hot in this armour... I'm giddy. Merci, Miigwetch, and Thank You again! =D
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    XEffy - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think it's a bit ridiculous that you can't npc any of the weapons or any of the armor after they have been equipped...b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Things are not always how they seem
    Will you be ready?
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think it's a bit ridiculous that you can't npc any of the weapons or any of the armor after they have been equipped...b:sweat

+1. They should still let people npc them... they are easy coins for low levels.

I had a small freak out after equipping some of the gears and found out it can't be npc. Luckily you can still trade them in for some stupid pills but, better than clogging my whole inventory.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    +1. They should still let people npc them... they are easy coins for low levels.

I had a small freak out after equipping some of the gears and found out it can't be npc. Luckily you can still trade them in for some stupid pills but, better than clogging my whole inventory.

I think it's better for them to be traded in for the apoths then just NPCed :D
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I think it's better for them to be traded in for the apoths then just NPCed :D

Personal prefences I guess, but my point is there should be an option to npc it as well. Because I rather npc everything and get like 300k or so than pills that literally won't do me (cleric) any good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options

Me exactly until I read that they can be exchanged. I'm just glad we're able to get rid of them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Will you be ready?
  • Kitkate - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Personal prefences I guess, but my point is there should be an option to npc it as well. Because I rather npc everything and get like 300k or so than pills that literally won't do me (cleric) any good.

I put it on a seeker so the pills are a little more helpful for me. b:surrender
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I dunno, the hp pills are a really nice boost, especially considering that you get around 50 from exchanging all the gear. I understand that they might not benefit every class equally, but as a sin/seeker, my PV and FF runs have become considerably faster. So it's a nice thing to have imo~
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options

Hi :)
    Who do you trade the armor to to get the pills? And, thanks for your reply.
  • XEffy - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Go to the same NPC you went to when you got all the stuff from the pack.
    Then go to exchange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Will you be ready?
  • AllnYourHead - Raging Tide
    AllnYourHead - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I got my pack but the item says to exchange at assistant wang tsai, but that npc isnt in raging tides anywhere. how do i get my level 1 weapon ticket?
  • seennotheard
    seennotheard Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I got my pack but the item says to exchange at assistant wang tsai, but that npc isnt in raging tides anywhere. how do i get my level 1 weapon ticket?

unfortunately you have to either level up until you get a quest to travel to another city

OR

you swim to dreamweaver port. and then swim back.....and then when you hit level 10 (and you still haven't unlocked travel quests) you swim back to dreamweaver port....and then swim back b:surrender
    edited January 2013
    Options
    thats ****, why dont tideborns have the npc available to them too? its like racism from the developers
    edited January 2013
    Options
    looked everywhere, not there nor is it in coordinate assistant. fish aint got the npc
  • ovenusarmanio
    ovenusarmanio Posts: 6,695 Community Moderator
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I can't access the database at the moment and can't find him either. You'll just have to wait til level 12 for the quest Perfect World to have the other waypoints added I guess.b:surrender I checked some of the other NPCs to see if he's just named weird like Trader Gwan Tao is actually a merchant but still no luck. :P

kritty%20sig_zpsp0y7ttsb.png
    Thanks to MikoTenshi for the Avi and Kritty for the Signature.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Star_Prism - Archosaur
    Star_Prism - Archosaur Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    I love this pack. I have more than one account so I took one pack for my level 44 sin and one pack for my main, 85 Wiz. Great gear for my sin, plus love that my Wiz finally has a decent bow and I did not have to put a single point into dex. Gear and tome was all I needed to reach the required 22 dex to use it. I finally have something I can shoot heads with in FC b:victory. For my sin I kept the level 30 bow, then took the level 40 daggers so she can switch back and forth.

Thanks so much PWI b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

star-chaster.deviantart.com

star-chaster.tumblr.com
  • Ridelia - Momaganon
    Ridelia - Momaganon Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Where I can exchange the dreamchaser pack ticket for the pack itself??? on my other account i got the pack at the moment i took the ticket from the message but on my main char i got the ticket not the pack......Can anyone help me please?

It should exchange itself. Make sure your quest list is not full.
  • Wendigo - Momaganon
    Wendigo - Momaganon Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    QQ i sent to wrong character and nothing stashable except blinking stuff and the other buff pot one. im lazy to lvlup my bankchar to 40 so i guess i messed up and time for sell to npc
    b:sad
  • mystryst
    mystryst Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Wendigo... Anishnabe? Or just know the story?

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MY PACK, PWI peoples! =D

Ya know.. if you have any left over and don't know what to do with them, my other toons would be happy to take care of them for you... :)
This discussion has been closed.