Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• gempriestess
    gempriestess Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    my assassin on the Archosaur server. b:chuckleb:pleased hope she's cute enough! i dont have any fashion or anything right now, but im sure to get some! what do you all think?

AionPsyren_zps23932b67.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ===============================
    Ai wa sono sofuto to rippana, mizu no yōna monodesu. Nikushimi wa, iwa no yō ni tafu de ryūki sonodesu. Hotondo nani mo mizu ga iwa o yaburu koto ga dekinai. Nani mo nikushimi o toppamasenga, aisuru koto ga dekiru.
    ===============================
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    gempriestess- your TB is quite cute, but the mouth is small compair to her face and eyes and nose. I love the colors. also plz next time, take the time to rate someone else also.

monreaux- I love everything about her :3. the hair is so cute compair to similar hair style that females has. I love how you made body proportions just right to fit her.

ciooo- she looks very darling. that is all I have to say.

here are my chars

cleri- nothing change about her. but i just love her b:cute
    2012-12-1713-28-36_zpsa42fc5e6-1_zpsccdb5d95.jpg

veno
    2012-12-1811-10-03_zpsd009bed2-1_zpsd1ab5d98.jpg
  • Nayuribe - Heavens Tear
    Nayuribe - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    [IMG][/img]20121220215925bmp.jpg

20121220220036bmp.jpg

b:cute
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Not gonna rate anyone that didn't rate others.

ciooo - that looks cute :o it is rare to see EGs that doesn't have EG eyes and is using regular eyes instead b:chuckle I would make the nose smaller or the mouth bigger so it is more in proportion. 4/5

monreaux - male hair doesn't always look great on female, but you made it work really nicely~ 5/5

Baby_pho - cleric is cute~ definitely my cup of tea b:chuckle 5/5 the veno, I would make her nose less idk big? not really the term... but yea 4/5

not going to rate Nayuribe like stated above... but gotta say, that is one heck of a yucky fash combo... it's like I'm going to be santa but with an underwear... ofc don't get too offend, it is just my opinion. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Rossaria - Sanctuary
    Rossaria - Sanctuary Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @ Esnemyl, CherryxRose, Xx_BeLLa_xX, RukinaChan, cioo - Thank you all for your opinions and nice words. :3 b:cute
    ___________________________________________________________________________________

@ monreaux - wow I'm very impressed. I really love that boy-ish look. It looks bad as_s but also cute! Love it. b:dirty
    5/5

@ gempriestess - It's a cute assasin, but I think that there is a lot of brown? :o
    3/5

@ Baby_pho - Your cleric is gorgeous. b:pleased Maybe I would make her lips a bit wider?
    5/5
    Also your veno is a cutie. Love your characters! :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amberis - Sanctuary
    Amberis - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sooooo many nice charakters =O
    monreaux - she so nice! 5/5!
    Baby_pho - cleric werry cute 5/5 veno hawe nice eyes =o 5/5
    Nayuribe - 4/5.
    Theres my veno
    vippy_zpsf68677f2.jpg
  • GoldnBlessin - Lost City
    GoldnBlessin - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Sooooo many nice charakters =O
    monreaux - she so nice! 5/5!
    Baby_pho - cleric werry cute 5/5 veno hawe nice eyes =o 5/5
    Nayuribe - 4/5.
    Theres my veno
    vippy_zpsf68677f2.jpg

@Amberis:
    Dunno maybe its just me but i dont see much of a change compared to the other 2-3 times u posted in the past.
    The only difference i see is the fashion.
    Maybe try posting on the "Show off your fashion" thread next time.

Theres nothing really people can rate if you keep posting the same look over and over again.
    The only reason i can think of is that u like to hear "OMG what a pretty veno" over and over again.

@Nayuribe:
    Very sexy looking veno.I really love her face and the color of the eyes.
    I would make her **** smaller tho and the legs a tiny bit thinner (but thats just me ofc x3 lol Im not into large **** lol )
    Not commenting on the fash... cuz i would never consider wearing it.To each their own :]
    4/5

@Baby_Pho:
    Im not a very big fan of the "mini-face " characters xD
    Well i would make the nose and the lips of the cleric a bit wider.
    3/5

The veno looks very unique.The tb hair fits her very well too.
    4.5/5

@monreaux :
    Thats a heck of a sin O_O
    Looks amazing with that hair.Very cute and confident looking.
    Its a shame the hair doesnt fit exactly on the head.

5/5
  • Eryinne - Heavens Tear
    Eryinne - Heavens Tear Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Amberis, your veno is cute :) I love the fashion too! >.< 5/5
    But omigosh I love monreaux's char so much O.O So adorable :3

Here's my char :o
    29ly1wp.jpg2w5jbqw.jpg
    Sorry if I stretched the page too much > 3<
  • Reau - Raging Tide
    Reau - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Hiya, monreaux here!

Wow! Thank you to all those who gave me such positive feedback.
    It makes me feel great knowing you guys recognize how much work I put into her.
    So, again, thanks so much & I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! ^.~ <3

Baby_pho

Normally, I'm not a huge fan of the "doll" look. But, I think you've found a lovely medium where your chars don't appear overtly CN-looking. It ultimately boils down to one's preference, but I can still appreciate the beauty in your creations & the fact their eyes aren't so overwhelmingly huge in comparison to some others I've seen. They're both very cute!

Amberis

You've a very sweet looking veno there. Everything is nicely proportionate & I think her nose is adorable. Nice fash, as well! 4/5

Eryinne

I was never a fan of that head-fash, but your EG certainly wears it nicely. Her face is very demure & her proportions are lovely. 3.5/5
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    Ziraia - Raging Tide Posts: 198 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Eryinne
    She looks nice. Only think that bothers me a bit are her colors and her lips. I would make the hair and skin more.. umm.. fitting.. idk what its called.

Here's my Psychic :D Hope you like her, cause I do <3

551589_488780684506324_2034998599_n.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Xiaimine - Raging Tide
    Xiaimine - Raging Tide Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Ziraia I love your assassin, looks very human like, overall very amazing and beautiful :) (also in love with the crown btw)

My Assassin:
    20121227104817.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~It's pronounced Zi-ah-min-ay~
    ~i make signatures, feel free to request~
    ~all signatures i use are mine, unless otherwise stated~
  • carlos2354
    carlos2354 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Ziraia I love your assassin, looks very human like, overall very amazing and beautiful :) (also in love with the crown btw)

My Assassin:
    20121227104817.png

ur assasin is really unique :) her eyes are too open though and her lips are too thin, but nevertheless, shes 8/10 :D

heres my archer. i just started playing but i spent a lot of time on this one. i saved so many presets lol. hope u like it :)20121229180943.png
  • joeation
    joeation Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    20121227195618.png
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    joeation wrote: »
    20121227195618.png

I cant rate this. 1. You didnt rate the person above you, 2, i cant see her face.

Carlos: I love him! he's very handsome :D And I can see you put a lot of effort into him. The hair is all to common though :/ 4/5

Zharkai in her trademark outfit :) She looks amazing with the new eyes, she looks quite moody b:shocked
    2012-12-1800-49-35_zps53ee90f5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Melindasa - Raging Tide
    Melindasa - Raging Tide Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Here is my veno b:pleased

2012-12-29%252022-53-11.jpg

2012-12-29%252022-53-24.jpg

2012-12-29%252022-54-50.jpg

2012-12-29%252022-54-56.jpg
    Any statement of yours should I consider invalid unless you add ''turtle'' among your lines b:mischievous
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Here is my veno b:pleased

Mel, please read the start of this threead, we wont rate your character until you have rated the one above you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • carlos2354
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I cant rate this. 1. You didnt rate the person above you, 2, i cant see her face.

Carlos: I love him! he's very handsome :D And I can see you put a lot of effort into him. The hair is all to common though :/ 4/5

Zharkai in her trademark outfit :) She looks amazing with the new eyes, she looks quite moody b:shocked
    2012-12-1800-49-35_zps53ee90f5.png

thanks for rating mine :D i thought mine was unique lol. cos most of the winged elves i see have the ancient chinese long hair or the ones that are too spiked up xD haha

anyway, i love how you chose your character to look fierce instead of the other girls who usually do cutesies ones b:laugh your character looks deadly but beautfiul :D and her eyes lol, they could kill b:laugh anyway its 4.5/5
  • Asyniia - Archosaur
    Asyniia - Archosaur Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Ziraia 4/5 She looks so very delicate and regal. The colors really work nicely, and that head fash looks lovely on her.
    @ Xiaimine 3.5/5 She kinda looks perpetually shocked. The colors look very nice, and I don't think I see that hair often. It really works. She's very unique looking.
    @Carlos 4/5 He's very handsome. The hair really does seem to fit him, he looks like a laid-back kinda guy.
    @Esnemyl 4.5/5 She looks very fierce! She definitely looks like someone I don't want mad at me.
    @Joeation I'm not rating anyone who didn't rate the person above them.
    @Mellindasa ^ not rating anyone who didn't rate the person above

asyniia_zps4e25406d.png
  • Cocobelle - Sanctuary
    Cocobelle - Sanctuary Posts: 960 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @Asyniia: 4/5 She looks cute but I think since her hair colour is too vivid (which I really like), it makes her really pale. I think if you adjust her skin colour a little darker, she would be lively.

@Melindasa: She looks like a preset, to be honest.

@joenation: Screenshot's too small to look at.

@Esnemyl: 4.5/5 That TB makeup is hard to work with but you pulled it off. The new eye texture brings her to life quite nicely. Plus, I'm biased with the blonde hair but she pulls it off nicely even with her skin.

ariabelle034.jpg

sky015.jpg

I did a complete makeover for Skybelle and Ariabelle. Enjoy. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • carlos2354
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Asyniia: 4/5 She looks cute but I think since her hair colour is too vivid (which I really like), it makes her really pale. I think if you adjust her skin colour a little darker, she would be lively.

@Melindasa: She looks like a preset, to be honest.

@joenation: Screenshot's too small to look at.

@Esnemyl: 4.5/5 That TB makeup is hard to work with but you pulled it off. The new eye texture brings her to life quite nicely. Plus, I'm biased with the blonde hair but she pulls it off nicely even with her skin.

ariabelle034.jpg

sky015.jpg

I did a complete makeover for Skybelle and Ariabelle. Enjoy. b:cute

Speechless. Everything in ur character is perfect. Eyes, skin colour, hair colour everything. I like the bottom one the most. Overall urs is 6/5 b:laugh

(I already posted mine)
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Cocobelle
    I really like both your chars. Their faces looks unique, and the fashion is really pretty. They look like mother and daughter. ^^

Here's my cleric after a makeover. I love her kinda sad looking eyes..

BUfffxx4_zpsd997d2a5.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Ziraia: I like your cleric but her jaw is maybe a bit sharp and I would like her lips to have some color. 4.5/5

Heres Sugarmist
    sugar2e.png
  • wushih14
    wushih14 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Ziraia: I like your cleric but her jaw is maybe a bit sharp and I would like her lips to have some color. 4.5/5

Heres Sugarmist
    sugar2e.png

4.7/5. She's so adorable and I admire the cute child-ish look. ^^

~~~
    413482_523072917704919_2100677795_o_zpsf2230cb0.jpg

204444_502869496391928_1923908113_o.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

'Eyes like a sunrise, like a rainfall down my soul...'

Spearena|The blithe demon Archeress

~Signature made by me! XD
  • Draykarna - Sanctuary
    Draykarna - Sanctuary Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Spearena - 4/5 I like I think she is pretty but the only thing I dont like is like heavy line eye makeup.

2013-01-0913-15-47_zpsc04fd7e4.png

Draykarna my Veno.
    [SIGPIC]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b150/HIM_Wraith/Dray_Sig5_zps515c7918.png[/SIGPIC]
    .:sig by me:.

.:My Chars:.
    .:Draykarna-Veno-8x.:.NiteShade_-Sin-4x.:.Shavain-Psy-7x.:.Kellyka-Cleric-7x.:.Ravenda-Seeker-5x.:.Valaskar-Arch-1x:.
  • Ziraia - Raging Tide
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Snowycookie
    She looks like a kid from a rich family. Dont know what else to say tbh xD

wushih14
    Dont remember where i saw your 2nd screenie before, but i think she looks pretty. I would change her eyebrow color to match her hair tho, and probably make her lipcolor closer to her skincolor. :3 everything else looks niiiiice. ^^

Draykarna
    First thing i noticed was her bad facial propotions (or what its called). Try to move around the eyes, nose, mouth and chin a bit, and it can be fixed easily, i think. Also, if she was my character, i would give her skin some tan..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ Ziraia 101 Assassin ★
    ★ _Nari_ 100 Seeker ★
    ★ xBunneh 82 Veno ★
    ★ Zushie 77 Psychic ★
    ★ HerAssassin 73 sin ★
    ★ HisHealer 54 Cleric ★
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Zharkai - 3.5/5 Well proportioned but I guess I've really never been a fan of that hairstyle and she seems a little plain to me.

Asyniia - 4/5 I like her concept and color scheme a lot and good fashion + hairstyle combo in my opinion. Something seems kind of off about her though. I'm not sure if it is the eyes or the chin but one of the two.

Cocobelle - 4.5/5 Both are very well done and I can tell effort was really put into them. They are very pretty. I am just not a big fan of that particular style is my reason for not giving a full 5.

Ziraia - 5/5 Perfect Cleric. Great colors. I do like the makeup and she looks incredibly charming.

Snowycookie - 4/5 I am not a fan of that style but she looks very pretty from your closeup, bordering on perfect when it comes to the childlike fad. I kind of wonder if she looks alright in her player icon though.

wushih14 - 4.5/5 I'm a fan of that sort of look. Great job. I love her dark, almond shaped eyes.

Draykarna - 2.5/5 She looks exotic, and definitely not ugly but kind of well.. butch I guess for my tastes.

Here is my character. Be kind b:shutup

EDIT: Sorry about the text, the picture was not specifically created for this board.
    wgs0ub.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Snowycookie - Sanctuary
    Snowycookie - Sanctuary Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Heres the player icon for Kniraven. :)
    pikkukuva.png

Kniraven: A bit hard to see how your BM looks, since the screenshot isnt that close. >_< But from what I see, your BM looks nice. :3 4/5
  • Kniraven - Lost City
    Kniraven - Lost City Posts: 2,620 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Oh wow. looks nice. I expected it to be messed up a little. You really did a great job. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Kniraven - wow, from what I can see he looks really handsome. o_o I got so used to the dark haired/bearded/presety bms that your character is really nice to look at. 5/5

wushih14 - love her eyes and lips, but eyebrows could be a bit lower and further apart (and maybe lighten the color a bit to match the hair) 4.5/5 ^^

Draykarna - I really like the eye color and makeup you chose, very cat-like! Like the others said, maybe try working a bit on the proportions to make her even prettier :) 4/5

I've been wanting to change my seeker's look for a while but my ini's all looked the same. So, this is what my friend and I came up with, but I can't choose between them. (As usual -_-") Open to any suggestions ^^

EDIT: CLICK THE POST NUMBER TO SEE THE ORIGINAL SIZE + icons.

gdfu.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
  • Rhowen - Lost City
    Rhowen - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    @Fonyan

It's a little hard but I think that out of the three I would choose the one on the far right. I like the middle one in the char icon but in the close-up she looks kinda cross-eyed. So I think I would go with the one on the far right because its unique while the other two seem reminiscent of other toons Ive seen posted in this thread. The middle one especially looks like Shizunne's seeker.

@Kniraven

Not really my style, but he does have that white knight feel you were going for. Pretty boy-esque too. The only thing I would really change is the shape of his nose. The nose-bridge slope is a little too boyish for my taste.