Rate a Character thread. Hot or Not.

Options

Comments

• iexze
    iexze Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Bossg : One of the cutest male seekers i ever saw xDIs it me or are the ears pretty large? 0-0 4.5/5

@crazy 12114: I have to agree with ArcHaven,red eyes fit ur character better. 4/5

@ArcHaven : Sexy fish u have there 0-0 The only thing i would change is the eyes i guess...they seem to be too high up on the face...would mess with the vertical setting a bit more.Very handsome. 4.5/5

Sooo here is my veno and my baby bm lol

Veno

venoface.png

BM

bmface-1.png

bmfash.png

(Love the hair with this fash)

#1 - Reminds me of a friend IRL haha.
    #3 - Agreed the dark fashion makes the blue thing in the hair really stand out well, what is the bottom fash?
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options

Veno

venoface.png

Beautiful, she looks very calm and soft. 5/5

for your bm 4/5 because i think its bit too much make up and the lips are a bit too big IMO, but the hair/fashion combo indeed is superb b:flower
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear
    Mimiroppu - Heavens Tear Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    iexze wrote: »
    #1 - Reminds me of a friend IRL haha.
    #3 - Agreed the dark fashion makes the blue thing in the hair really stand out well, what is the bottom fash?

Gloomy Noir... Or a really well dyed High Celestial fashion.

@Lucy_a: I love that BM. I find it hard to believe she's a BM. She looks very fair and dainty! 5/5.

The veno looks a little generic to me. Not preset-ish, but... Like everyone uses that style/colors/thunder ponytail. Not to say it's bad! I do like it... She just doesn't stand out much to me 4.5/5.

@ArcHaven: he's what I would expect a fish character to look like, honestly. I keep thinking I've seen a character that looks like him from a Disney movie. As a critic, ITT, I would lower the eyes a little. I, personally, like him the way he is. 4.8/5 b:surrender
  • Shizunne - Heavens Tear
    Shizunne - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,277 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Lucy - I really like your sweet simple looking veno can't add a thing 5/5 and smae goes for bm xD I think that's the cutest bm I have ever seen :3 5/5

So guys Ineed your help.. I have been editing male chars for the first time and I have a dilemma now..which one should be used? xD I can not decided on my own lols b:surrender

res.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Thank you very much for amazing siggy, Silvy!~
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    These horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.. (っ◠‿◠)っ ♥
    (づ ̄ 3 ̄)づ ♥ I luv Kossie
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Lucy - I really like your sweet simple looking veno can't add a thing 5/5 and smae goes for bm xD I think that's the cutest bm I have ever seen :3 5/5

So guys Ineed your help.. I have been editing male chars for the first time and I have a dilemma now..which one should be used? xD I can not decided on my own lols b:surrender

res.png

2nd one's face, third one's hair color. Although that might just be the lightning. I like the slightly darker colored hair color of the third. Either way you go 5/5 looks fantastic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Shizunne IMO the right one looks best. The face of them seems a bit too small, thats why the first ones look a bit alien-like i think. I would totally go for the last one, doesnt look so girly also b:mischievous
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Lucy_a: The veno is really cute, there's nothing i can say that i don't like. 5/5
    Fore the BM the only thing i don't like it's the black line under the eyes, but I know it's not something you can remove, the second SS of your BM is really nice. 4/5

@Shizunne: I personally prefer the 3rd one as well. 5/5 :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thank you all for your replys it really helped me to decide :3 and from now on I think I'll go with the second look.. My argument is that I needed something sexy (finally decided) xD and I agree with you.. they look feminine because I only edited female chars so far and used presets for male chars..havent tried editing them before xD (but since i wanna include it in my screenies I had to change that xD) and ugh nothing to rate so I'll leave it as it is x.x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
    There's no half-singing in the shower, you're either a rock star or an opera diva. ♬♪♫ ヾ(*◕‿◕)ノ ♬♪♫
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    <_< Looks like you guys need something to rate. Have some Jer. b:chuckle

jerinarcho.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Enthana - Heavens Tear
    Enthana - Heavens Tear Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Jeremied Your clerics very handsome, specially like the face shape and the hair, the only reason i wont give it a 5 tho is because i think somth looks weird about the lips, maybe they look a little bit feminime, er lol i dont know, but ill give it 4.5/5 b:pleased

Soo yesterday i started a new toon...Wizard on my arcane account and this is wat i came up with. Im aware of her **** are a lil too big on this pic but i made them smaller after the pic was taken.

2012-11-1011-46-09.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MikoTenshi - Sanctuary
    MikoTenshi - Sanctuary Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Enthana - if those boss are big for a wiz, then I don't know what you call the **** that are like E cup on a wiz. I'm not into big **** either, but I don't think that is too big for a wiz. Anyway...

I think she look really nice, and elegant. However, atleast with that hair, the eyebrows totally throw the look off. The eyebrows are way too thick for such small frame. Like if you cover the eyebrow with your finger w.e... and only look at the eyes and below, she look cute and classy. Once you remove your finger, the eyebrows of a man on a classy female... That and maybe, just maybe, the eyes need to be a bit closer (just a bit). 4/5

Jeremied - epic tiny eyes was never my thing... And I agree with Enthana, something seem off with the lips. 3.8/5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Siggy made by Silvychar <3
  • Plewxy - Lost City
    Plewxy - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Enthana - if those boss are big for a wiz, then I don't know what you call the **** that are like E cup on a wiz. I'm not into big **** either, but I don't think that is too big for a wiz. Anyway...

I think she look really nice, and elegant. However, atleast with that hair, the eyebrows totally throw the look off. The eyebrows are way too thick for such small frame. Like if you cover the eyebrow with your finger w.e... and only look at the eyes and below, she look cute and classy. Once you remove your finger, the eyebrows of a man on a classy female... That and maybe, just maybe, the eyes need to be a bit closer (just a bit). 4/5

Personally I find the thickness of the eyebrows really charming, it makes it look more down to earth and natrual then thin ones would. And they're not really that thick, just distinct. But as always opinions vary and taste even more so b:chuckle
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm curious how people would rate my chars o: Later I'll make some front pics of my other chars but currently I only have these XD They're kinda big Sorry :[ Go ahead rate them /).(\ And Enthana loving your wizzy :3 If I look at her face with hair and fash I can't say anything than 5 Dx
    Archie.pngBabyBM_2.pngMyst.pngBabyBM_1.png
    So these were: archer, random custom bm 1, myst and random custom bm 2 which I based on Fluttershy(probably gonna use it :3) :p
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • sigverif
    sigverif Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @ RukinaChan - by preference I like the one with white hair. I rate it 4/5. The rest would be a 3/5 'cause it seems to be like presets and not unique IMO.

So below are three of my chars who has a story to tell. It's obviously a love triangle. Your typical afternoon drama series. By looking at their pics you'll be able to know the story. I made these as unique as possible. Your opinions and ratings are highly appreciated. ^_^. If you guys need a zoom view of them, I'll post one. Thanks in advance.

lovetriangle.png
  • Bossg - Lost City
    Bossg - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @sigverif - Your Sin looks Hunk, he got abs xD cant really nothing say about it
    - also idk if thats mystic but she looks pretty and Ho\t
    - and ur BLM looks handsome.

@RukinaChan
    1rst Pic - i think u should change the EyeBall Texture to make it more natural or the Color

2nd Pic - i Like her b:victory

3rd Pic - She's Pretty b:dirty

4th Pic - Hmnn.. i guess the Eye Color and Nose Adjustment to that kind of Facial Structure.

Overall 4.5/5

What Do You Think of Mine?
    A6kyA.jpg
  • sigverif
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Thanks for the comment. I've been struggling these past few days on making my assassin look devious and good-looking at the same time. Safyre is a seeker actually and looks hotter with her weapon behind her back. With Lucraz, I decided to break away from the usual stuff and made him bald yet appealing in a way.

All these characters were done via the customization feature of the game. I spent countless hours getting it to look the way I want them to be. After reading posts on tweaking the .ini file, I'm getting more excited since I'll be giving these characters their make-over. I'm just starting out so I believe it will be a fun journey. I've been stalking this forum and looking for other players in-game in finding unique looks. One day, I'll post all my hardwork and hope to inspire many others.

Your character Bossg has bigger eyes.I prefer making it smaller. He, to me, looks more of a lover boy than a warrior XD.
  • Bossg - Lost City
    Bossg - Lost City Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Hmnnn.... thanks for ur comment that;s my goal is to make him cool but it seems it went in the wrong direction. i want to make it simple but i guess its the eye and eyebrow adjustment.
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Jeremied - I dunno what others see in this pic but to me he looks very handsome. model-like,I'd say. I really like that smirk and tiny devious smile :o 10/5

@Enthana - I adore her facial features, you did a very good job with her eyes and especially lips too. The one thing is bugging me is eyebrow size, maybe you should make less wider because it kinda shows on her face (right side). All in all she looks like a princess and bewbs size is good x3 4.9/5

@Rina-chan - First of all I disagree with the fact they they look presetish. Every character has it's own unique features. To me archer and bm pony (ohmaigosh ponies i luv them now Dx )looks really really cute x3 You could add eg eyes though, they would complete this look :3 (I would turn archers eyes a bit outwards) 4/5 Archer 4.5/5 bm pony <3
    Bm. nr2 looks very natural, I like that, black hair small red lips, well shaped eyes, only thingI would add is you could make her eyebrows darker a bit to match hair color and rotate them inwards a bit :3 4/5
    Your mystic is beautiful, can't add a thing Dx 5/5
    Oh yeah 100/5 for your cleric Dx (I'll rate her even if she's in your ss thread :3)

@sigverif - a really good job if you are new I'd say :o I can't see their faces clearly though but I'll try to rate them. As far as I can see their facial features are unique, good job btw. For sin it's a really common color scheme, you should play with his tan, hair color 3.5/5
    Your mystic looks good, colorscheme scheme is good but it is often used though, as I said I can't rate them properly I need closer pics 4/5 Dx 5/5 goes for bm..he really looks outstanding with dat black suit, natural yet special ;)

@Bossg - you like this thread dontchu? b:chuckle You keep imroving and imroving that's a really good thing :3 Everything is good with your current character nice face, but like sigverif said, eyes are too big, to be precise,they are way to open x.x. You should give him a little smirk and don't change eyebrows, they are good as they are now 4/5 ;)

Okay so here is my mystic after a make-over, I used my seeker looks on her before but I decided that mystics must look cute yet simple, not fierce like seekers :3..but in the end she is still a bit fierce lols Dx for the first time I tried to make cute like char..well.. I guess I need more practice x.x

mysto.png
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • Appoloymia - Archosaur
    Appoloymia - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @ RukinaChan
    #1: 4/5 very cute! The lighting is kinda odd on the hair (makes it look pink :D) but very very cute! A very sweet, soft face.
    #2: 3/5 only because I don't think that hair really fits her face very well. Lovely coloring but maybe a different hair?
    #3: 5/5 She looks very regal and princess like.
    #4: 4/5 I think the EG eyes would really work here as they seem to have more depth. The pony really seems to fit with this face, very soft and sweet.

@Sigverif
    #1: 4/5 He's very deadly looking :D
    #2: 5/5 She looks very fierce! I would like to be able to see her face a bit more, but it's looks really great.
    #3: 5/5 You really did a good job here. He looks deadly and fierce, and that suit really is snappy.

@Bossg
    4/5 He looks very fresh. Eyes do look a bit wide.

@Shizune
    4/5 She does have a fierce look, but still very sweet. Kinda like a anime heroine.

My new baby Mystic :D
    2012-11-1312-17-43.png
  • RukinaChan - Archosaur
    RukinaChan - Archosaur Posts: 714 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    sigverif:
    Dayum I worked hard to make them non-presetish. mouse-12.gif Took so many tries to finish my myst. @_@
    Bossg:
    I love the eyes of your char :3 He'd be so mystical if the colors would be lighter (white, gray and stuffies) His eyes are epic o,o 4.3/5 >=D
    Shizu:
    Lol I'll try them out with EG eyes now that everyone prefers those.monkey-2.gif Glad everyone likes my myst because it's sure a masterpiece of mine. Did my cleric turn out that good? monkey-16.gif It was a random first try I was lazy to edit. And you might know already I luv all your chars because they look so unique >o> Dem eyes c: It's like you look at her and you know her personality already or something o.o" Just great 5/5 tiger-42.gif
    Appoloymia:
    Archie's hair is actually light pink XD But the light was very weird in all cities e.e Oh the two bm's are just test bm's XD got them lvled so they can wear some random fash.monkey-37.gif Cute mystic! I'd make colors a bit darker but that's just me. Kinda annoying you can't change eyebrow color so darker would match bit more I guess. Maybe I'd put eyebrows a bit higher but actually you've done nice job on her. 4.5/5 just because the colors, btw I think she looks unique, mysterious but really nice :3
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40071431003&dateline=1423248837[/SIGPIC]
    위너 ★ 빅뱅 ★ 투애니원 ★ 이하이 ★ 샤이니 ★ 비에이피 ★ 엑소 ★ 비스트 ★ 빅스 ★ 에프엑스 ★ 소녀시대 ★ 갓세븐
  • sigverif
    edited November 2012
    Options
    As per request here are better views of each in close up view. Hope to get more ratings and suggestions. I noticed though that the facial curves of each face is not smooth. I guess I could do better once I play around with the .ini file. I changed the hair and eye color of the assassin here. Still working on getting a better skin color.

20121114054505.png

20121114052854.png

20121114053624.png
    edited November 2012
    Options
    *pops out* Thanks to all for the ratings (lols you always cheer me up with your comments Rina-chan <3) ^.^

@Appoloymia - I like her round face (I couldn't pull it off Dx) but her eyes and eyebrows are bugging me a bit. Maybe you should try less wider eyebrows, put them higherlike Rina-chan said and give a little smirk to her eyes. That's just my opinion x3 4/5

@sigverif - And now that's the stuff! Thanks for adding bigger pics ;3
    Sin: his face is perfect imo. I really like his facial structure! Everything is good except for the eyes o.o I think his eyes are too small but that's just my opinion, and as I said his face is unique and really good looking 4/5
    Seeker: now I see her clearly, she looks pretty. You pulled of a unique look of her face too. 5/5
    Bm: 5/5 like I rated before, nth to add ;p

And don't forget to rate persons above you! ;3 *dashes away*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm an angel! Honestly!
  • sigverif
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Shizunne - Thanks for the rating. I prefer eyes like that in a sin. I watch some anime and assassins do get those type of eyes. With your mystic, I like it very much, 5/5. I wish I could smooth out the facial structures of my seeker like your toon.hehe

@Appolymia - 4/5 is my rate for yours. If you could make the nose smaller or cuter and the eyebrows thin I would make it a perfect score. Pretty realistic I would say. Did you base it on a real face?
  • Appoloymia - Archosaur
    Appoloymia - Archosaur Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Sigverif
    Thanks! Yes, I see about the eyebrows. Make-over scrolls are easy to come by, so I'll definately fix that.
    Actually, no I didn't. I just played with the sliders till I found something aesthestically pleasing :D

#1:He looks like an anime bad guy! lol I think the skin works well with the blond. I dunno about the eyes, they're very grrrr. 4/5
    #2: She has a lovely facial structure. Very distinctive and kinda delicate, but still fierce. Again, a 5/5
    #3: Very unique. The suit compliments his facial hair and bald head nicely. I'd probably made the facial hair a smidge darker to contrast better, but again a 5/5

@Rina-chan
    Thanks! It's fun making characters lol
    @Shizunne
    It took a while of playing with the sliders to get the roundness just rights XD
  • Walpurga - Dreamweaver
    Walpurga - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,028 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @sigverif lol, dat BM looks so serious

sin looks Byronic; definitely a good call on the skin tone
    Channels

youtube .com/user/WallyPWS Active

youtube .com/user/tehnewblife Semi Inactive
  • LiIIii - Dreamweaver
    LiIIii - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    hhaha your guys are really good. I love your sin for the most part, the eyes are a little funky but other than that they're great. The mystic I adore 5/5 and love the bald guy xD I just learned how to play with the ini so I'd love some tips and pointers. I was reading that the male hair on females can be tricky, so naturally I had to try those first! xD

My brand new cleric :)

Isabelle.png

and my psychic main :)

psychic.png
  • herussia13
    herussia13 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    There's something from me b:laugh

ratecharacter1.jpg
  • Baby_pho - Heavens Tear
    Baby_pho - Heavens Tear Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    gave my cleri a lil make over
    2012-11-1318-08-51-1.jpg

Appoloymia- she's very nice looking. tho I think if her nose and lips are smaller and if you close her eyes a little bit she would look perfect.

Shizunne-i think her lips are too big compar to everything else on her face. she is very cute. that human hair is not my favorite. i love the hair and skin tone. very natural.
  • djehuti
    djehuti Posts: 1
    edited November 2012
    Options
    herussia13 wrote: »
    There's something from me b:laugh

ratecharacter1.jpg

really nice although her **** are way too big imo b:shocked
    4/5

LiIIii - i think the hair doesnt fit her. Not only the missing graphics, but also is the head too big for the hair it seems. 1/5

I give your psy a 3/5 because the gear and hair fits her skin more than your cleric, but male hair on girls looks somehow strange >>

Baby_pho - 1/5 because i like the hair/skin color combo, but i really dont like the face b:surrender
  • danomed0salo
    danomed0salo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Baby_pho - 2/5 i think her mouth is to small

Here's my mystic:
    califu.jpg