Undocumented changes/bugs/complaints about new update

Options

Comments

• JoeDirt - Raging Tide
    JoeDirt - Raging Tide Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Someone needs to read closer
    Only DQ71 and lower have been droped in price. Lvl 100 + can still farm DQ just fine

until last week lvl 40+ could still farm dq, just a matter of time before all dq is reduced in price
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This may not be exclusive to the patch, I'm pretty sure it's not but:

Autopath has this tendency to take me to a spot where there's only one or two mobs. Since I think autopath takes you to the closest mob, then it's not a fault with the autopath. The problem is that it makes no sense to put one mob all by itself out in the middle of nowhere. I've had this happen twice today. Lethal araneid and tainted succubus.

Like I said, I don't THINK it's got anything to do with the update, but I've never had it happen before, so I'm not 100% sure on it.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • Morfeen - Dreamweaver
    Morfeen - Dreamweaver Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So, once more, lol b:cute im having the glitch with private/squad chat turning to normal.
    For example, im pming a person, and that looks like:
    / [Name] [Message]
    i keep talking with person and few pm after all i typed comes to normal chat like:
    [Name] [Message] , missing the "/" symbol
    And that pisses off b:infuriated aspesially if i have to retype the long texts.A friend of mine has this issue with squad chat also, though i never noticed it before the last update b:surrender
    Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it is a plan!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So, once more, lol b:cute im having the glitch with private/squad chat turning to normal.
    / [Name] [Message]
    i keep talking with person and few pm after all i typed comes to normal chat like:
    And that pisses off b:infuriated aspesially if i have to retype the long texts.A friend of mine has this issue with squad chat also, though i never noticed it before the last update b:surrender

I had this happen once last nite while i was pming someone, the / symbol disappeared and it turned into common white chat. I thought at the time it was something i had done until i saw your post.
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I havnt checked yet but for the Faction trials mats being tradeable now does tht mean all existing mats we had from trials before are now tradable?
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    titotit wrote: »
    I havnt checked yet but for the Faction trials mats being tradeable now does tht mean all existing mats we had from trials before are now tradable?

Are they tradable now?

Edit: I check and all my trials mats still bound and unable to stash. QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • danaya123
    danaya123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I had this happen once last nite while i was pming someone, the / symbol disappeared and it turned into common white chat. I thought at the time it was something i had done until i saw your post.

Same thing with party chat, for example i link something in party chat(lets say nirvana rally stone) and it comes out just fine, but second item i link IN party chat (nirvana talisman) it appears in normal chat ,its like the 2 !! just poofed somewhere

Noticed that yesterday,but its not happening every time,may be just when you type or link too fast i dunno.
  • AliceAdams - Lost City
    AliceAdams - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    / [Name] [Message]

Been having this problem as well. Sorry nothing constructive to add, but at least we know it's not an individual/computer problem.

Edit: No, wait! I do have something constructive!!! Yay!
    I noticed it switches after a loading screen. Like when you teleport somewhere, or enter/leave a dungeon.
    I'M 103 YOU STUPID AVATAR!!!
    b:angryf:fume
  • klys
    klys Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The shapes of Dream Cloud/ Dream Port/ Cloud Island territories have been changed, but the lines on the old map are still there.
  • titotit
    titotit Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Are they tradable now?

Edit: I check and all my trials mats still bound and unable to stash. QQ

**** k, ty for checking^^
  • norksuk
    norksuk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Just spent a long time doing a quest that ends up giving you a timed telepath stone (10 minute timer) and you have to go from Plume to up by Misfortune. The problem is, the stone times out before you can get to the quest spot and you can't complete the quest without the telepath stone.

I've heard that there are more quests like that as well.
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Umm the faction signet has the list of locations where it is possible to use in chinese.

Thats all .
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Mysterious Old Man its in ALL cities not just Archosaur.
    Same with Kohan the survivor.

b:bye
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Shardik - Lost City
    Shardik - Lost City Posts: 625 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Oh and i forgot about this one...i dont know if it has happened to anyone else.

When i click the minimap while flying, it wont take me where i clicked. ill just stay there in midair.

Thats all (fo real)
  • _Nips__ - Raging Tide
    _Nips__ - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Please bring back old tw days and time.Old days and time have worked for years why change it. Now so alot of old players like myself that support this game big time cant make monday tw's.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    norksuk wrote: »
    Just spent a long time doing a quest that ends up giving you a timed telepath stone (10 minute timer) and you have to go from Plume to up by Misfortune. The problem is, the stone times out before you can get to the quest spot and you can't complete the quest without the telepath stone.

I've heard that there are more quests like that as well.

Spend 4.2k coins at a teleporter and you can reach there in 30 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • switch1986
    switch1986 Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Any one tell me why new patch has deleted all my pwi files and now cant log on to game anymore thx pwi for ruining my pc also now run at double the ram and cpu useage..WHY WHY WHY????
  • ZaioBaio - Raging Tide
    ZaioBaio - Raging Tide Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Feral Concentration venomancer skill have wrong description for channeling time (still 3 sec).
    The skill is cast for 1 sec.
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The quest log change is negative, not positive. I DON"T WANT TO SEE AVAILABLE QUESTS, it takes up too much room on the screen. I only have one or two showing at a time. Most of the changes are useless drivel, like the animated log in. Why do we need that? Simple is usually better.

The DQ prices were dropped a long time ago supposedly because of bot farmers in China, which was not a problem on US servers. It's just PWs way of reducing yet again the coin available to non boutique using players, thus increasing profits yet again. The Tellus event was wonderful, I made several million from that. They give us that then take away some measly coin from DQ drops? What a crock.

About other things, it was said over a year ago, that new DQ rewards items would be added, and additional Rank 8 gear. WHERE IS IT?

I also put in tickets over 2 years ago about the control buttons. Give the option to lock the bars so you can't "lose" your icons, or rotate them while you're in battle, causing death, lol. Also, the ability to turn off the description of skills from popping up while you hover over it. It gets in the way.

BHs for 100+ have been made sort of ridiculous with the previous update. New level 100s had/have great difficulty with Warsong. Lunar has been a joke for a BH since they did that. Why would you want to pay 500K coins just to get a BH done that you get mysterious chips for? The TT 3-1 BH was a little hard, but at least you had a chance for a useful gold drop from the boss. And why the new BH bosses in Abaddon/SoT? Sure, don't need wine now, but not everyone is an uber cash player and you had a chance for books/molds with the old version. I've been playing for over 3 years, have no uber characters, and don't plan on it. I don't have the time/friends/helpful faction to do 200 runs in warsong or nirvana to get all the good gear. Aren't games supposed to be fun?
  • lordmot
    lordmot Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Not sure if anyone mentioned this yet, but I didn't see it on the main list. The Cube of Fate Directorate Letter from Luminance is no longer tradeable nor even account stashable.

b:angry
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.b:chuckle
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dont see where you start the lvl9 apo quest, no elder has the quest.

"T" menu has new filters for enemy targets and option to hide slogans on players
    should be in the neg not positive, its a good tactic against players who are attacking specific players or classes, which is sad because its faster to tab
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • eediot
    eediot Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    7 more stops on world quest? Give us a break, it's already too long.
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    eediot wrote: »
    7 more stops on world quest? Give us a break, it's already too long.

Oh, you'd rather less stops and less exp like it used to be?
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Kris! You need to fix the link for the wq locations xD
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Another thing to add to neutral:

You can now trade Eyes of Darkness for Mysterious Chip 10 packs at the Engrave Forge next to the Faction Base NPC in East Arch (at a rate of 1 Eye of Darkness and 100 coins for 2 Mysterious Chip 10 packs).
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Another thing to add to neutral:

You can now trade Eyes of Darkness for Mysterious Chip 10 packs at the Engrave Forge next to the Faction Base NPC in East Arch (at a rate of 1 Eye of Darkness and 100 coins for 2 Mysterious Chip 10 packs).

I guess they finally declared that the aurora agent was too much of a game breaker from what they saw of the token prices.b:chuckle
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Sleeping :3 will edit later ^_^. we will get something done, just like INI editing.
  • Crystyl - Dreamweaver
    Crystyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    RB has also been changed and no longer gives I believe.

edit: ninjaed.

Morai wine has been removed.

Perfect World is giving out a false positive on some virus protectors.

or people using torrent to download are getting virus's from other people.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Actually the Mayans predicted the end of Twinkies!
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Krisnda wrote: »
    Sleeping :3 will edit later ^_^. we will get something done, just like INI editing.

LOL don't say that,it took.....a year and some months? to get INI edits legalized....I don't wanna wait a year++ to see some of these **** ups fixed.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide
    AdiLynnRose - Raging Tide Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Dont see where you start the lvl9 apo quest, no elder has the quest.

You can Ask Med, for more info Salari. From what her and I found it seems to be partially implemented. We both were able to take the quest and after the herb gather in DW Port. You get sent to Heaven and White Lotus Village I believe is the area you go to, NE Section of map, and talk to the Apotho there. Problem is the apotho items you need to manufacture, lvl 110 items, to get the skill book aren't possible. So it isn't properly implemented or bugged b:cry
This discussion has been closed.