Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Do you want to join our guild?"

"OMG Yu ahr so <insert random anime/manga related word> xDxDxD"

"OMG Yu ahr so <insert random pony related word> xDxDxD"

"^^" <- This

And using any language which is not the primary server language except english.
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Do you want to join our guild?"

"OMG Yu ahr so <insert random anime/manga related word> xDxDxD"

"OMG Yu ahr so <insert random pony related word> xDxDxD"

"^^" <- This

And using any language which is not the primary server language except english.

ZOMGWTFBBQ KAWAII DESU NE??? ^^ What? That post asked for it!
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    truekossy wrote: »
    ZOMGWTFBBQ KAWAII DESU NE??? ^^ What? That post asked for it!

HEHHEHEHE OHhhhhh. Sensei Kossy has great sense of humor-ru!

>> +1000 internets to anyone who understands that link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeah, I'm a demon barb, why I SHOULD use human form when not buffing?
    How else are you supposed to show off your fashion/armor set?b:laugh
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    HEHHEHEHE OHhhhhh. Sensei Kossy has great sense of humor-ru!

>> +1000 internets to anyone who understands that link.

I almost spit out my drink from laughter the instant that started playing. They nailed that group of people perfectly. Thanks for the laughs. b:laugh
  • icucm3
    icucm3 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Wellspring is better then IH -.-
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    icucm3 wrote: »
    Wellspring is better then IH -.-

It is better, if you need to heal someone NOW.
    In a long boss fight IH is better sure, but if someone's HP is at 20% you don't have time to start stacking IH
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm getting this one so much that it is starting to become very irritating... am I the only one that checks periodically to make sure I am stocked up?

In the middle of RB or Caster I most frequently hear:

Cleric: "Does anyone have any mana pots? I ran out."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • screamtilldeath
    screamtilldeath Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm getting this one so much that it is starting to become very irritating... am I the only one that checks periodically to make sure I am stocked up?

I don't like checking. At all.

Problem posed: Running out of MP pots and needing to triple spark (I mean, what else is it for? *derpface*)

Solution: Go raging and stock 600 of MP and 300 of HP everytime I walk past the agent. b:surrender
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "oops"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Cathulion - Dreamweaver
    Cathulion - Dreamweaver Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

I had that once in a W3...cleric ran out of pots, luckily others had pots they could spare them. Hope that never happens again.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "brb neighbors on fire" b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Colum - Raging Tide
    Colum - Raging Tide Posts: 1,696 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    " why dont u wine this???!!! "

in BH SOT -.-
    Leader of Cyanure on Valonsurma and a proud member of Vertu
    Demon Strength Barbarian 103/103/101

Demon Pure Mag Cleric 102/102/101 | Demon 4 APS Assassin 102/102/101 | Demon Pure Mag Mystic 102/101/101 | Demon Pure Mag Psychic 100/100/93 | Demon 4 APS-Barbarian 100/100 | HA-venomancer 100 | DPH Assassin 100 | Pure Mag Wizard 100 | Demon Pure Mag Stormbringer 96 | Demon DPS Archer 94 | Sage Vit Barbarian 93 | Demon All-Path Blademaster 93 | Str Seeker 86 | Pure Mag Venomancer 81 | Pure Mag Wizard 81 | Pure Dex Duskblade 47
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "I think I'm in love with you."

No times infinity! b:infuriated
  • LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver
    LunarCainEX - Dreamweaver Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm too lazy to use my orange text for everything.

Things of what i hate from my squad members who 'hyper >>FC<<'

Whats BP?

Whats Bell?

IH does not stack!

Dont heal! *Im a Psy acting support heal for cleric/Mystic" WTF?!

I cant tank *Barbs/BM/Seeker/Sin/Archer*

idk how to purge.

i got no pets. *venoes or mystics*

i cant give rez buff to all since it eats mana *when he/she has like 9k herbs!!*

mystics are DD not healers!

*1cleric in squad of 6 only healer* im dding!

Dont steal my job! *again Psy support heal and they got mad*

Human Form is better than tiger form.

SoV/SoS the whole squad. *Dafuq*

whats HF?

I have no HF.

whats rez?

brb *then takes half an hr*

brb *just too lazy to do any work*

can some1 drop me some coins for Stone TP?

some1 lend me some herbs/food i ran out.

aps rule *Not TRUE!!*

ect etc
    Death Is Our Father. Death Is Our God. Death Had 12 Children. They Are Know As The True Death Gods. They bear children. If Each Death God Has More Than A Child, One Shall Live To Be The Reaper, All Shall Die. 1 Father. 12 Death Gods. 12 Reapers. We Are The Family Of Death. We Reap We Reap What We Sow. We Watch Over Those That Are About To Die. We Feast Upon The Evil Souls, And Bless The Peaceful Souls. By Day We Act As Humans. By Night We Hunt For Souls. My Name Is LunarCainEX. I Am The 2nd Reaper Of The 2nd Death God. Death Is My God. I Am The Moon With A Cursed Legacy. Let This Be Know, That Death Is My Only God, My Only Father, My Only Purpose To Live, And To Die If He Wished Me To.
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I got a gem of an out-of-squad conversation. The squad must have been even better. *srs face*

WC: "FC 90-98, LF cleric+4"
    I PM twice (on my archer): "archer, 90" (the second time was when I saw his WC a third time)
    Guy WCing: "Are you a pure bow?"
    Me: "I like to use my bow more than my fists, yes. What else would I be?"
    Guy: "Sorry, we need aps for these bosses, imho"
    Me: "In FC? 90-98?"
    Guy: "Yeah."

b:shocked Wonder what his squad looked like. Took him about two hours to form a squad to his liking from what I saw.
    Especially since his last six world chats were "FC 90-98 LF sin/veno only! RTG!"
    b:surrender I give up.

I actually SS'd the conversation for later giggles.
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • KeKeLeLe - Archosaur
    KeKeLeLe - Archosaur Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    "I have a friend that needs this BH, so someone has to leave squad. "
    edited October 2012
    Options

My response to this is always "bye!" good luck! To make them leave.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Or...

P1: "I can't get in the dungeon!"
    Me: "You invited too many people to the squad."
    P1: "Someone has to leave!"
    Squad: *silence*
    P1: *kicks me*

Some time later I get a PM from the cleric (I was on my mystic) and the tank. They left the sin's squad and wanted to form a new one.

b:surrender
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • SpazzNoAps - Heavens Tear
    SpazzNoAps - Heavens Tear Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    the cleric once said
    thats some gooooood shiiieeeet
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

I find this happens a lot with Barbs. Get to the boss and then he asks for someone to drop him some. -.-
    Once in a while, yeah...you might forget to check...but for some its just way too frequent.
  • Zarriah - Raging Tide
    Zarriah - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I find this happens a lot with Barbs. Get to the boss and then he asks for someone to drop him some. -.-
    Once in a while, yeah...you might forget to check...but for some its just way too frequent.

I was in a BH59 on my Wizard about a week ago, really good squad set-up, Barb, Cleric, BM, Archer, Me and I think a Sin. However, the Barb REFUSED to tank in Tiger Form unless 'someone gives me some **** mana pots!!!!!' He must've asked for mana potions 47 times. Then since he wouldn't tank properly, I ended up tanking cause he couldn't get aggro from me and he ragequit. Rest of the BH went smoothly after that. Now I might have dropped him a few if he had asked nicely, but since he DEMANDED them and flat out said he wouldn't switch to Tiger Form unless someone gave him potions pissed me off. No one else is squad gave him any either b:chuckle
    "Look at the sky. It's not dark and black and without character... the black is, in fact, deep blue. And over there: lighter blue, and blowing through the blues and blackness the winds swirling through the air and then shining, burning, bursting through: the stars! And you see how they roar their light. Everywhere we look, the complex magic of nature blazes before our eyes."
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Do people usually return the rest after the bh/instance is over? If someone drops me 5~100 herbs, and i use a few, i return the rest after the run.
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Peeps, if you're not properly equipped - armor, jewelry, weapon, POTS, don't do stuff til you are.
    As a mage 90% of the time I do things, I don't drop mp pots <.< cuz I need'em too b:chuckle but yes it is polite to return unused pots at the end of the run if someone was kind enough to give you some and you don't use them all.
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Yeah, it's polite. But most people don't do it. Common courtesy isn't really that common online. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Annonrae - Sanctuary
    Annonrae - Sanctuary Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

Nope, you're not the only one. I do frequent inventory checks not only for mana/hp, but also all kinds of other stuff, like anti-stun pots, immunity pots, etc. I dunno, I just like to be prepared for all eventualities. It keeps *me* alive, after all.

That said, while I can understand that someone forgets to check for pots - or other things, I've had it happen several times now that players forgot their entire *gear* in the account stash/bank - it annoys me the most when the person asking for pots is *lying*.

Did a random BH SoT a couple of days ago and the Cleric ( I was on veno ) kept begging for mana pots... until the Sin in squad told her to stop lying and that she had something like 2k pots in her inventory. Cue awkward silence. Cleric dropped squad, and it all ended with me having to swap to Cleric because we couldn't find another.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nope, you're not the only one. I do frequent inventory checks not only for mana/hp, but also all kinds of other stuff, like anti-stun pots, immunity pots, etc. I dunno, I just like to be prepared for all eventualities. It keeps *me* alive, after all.

That said, while I can understand that someone forgets to check for pots - or other things, I've had it happen several times now that players forgot their entire *gear* in the account stash/bank - it annoys me the most when the person asking for pots is *lying*.

Did a random BH SoT a couple of days ago and the Cleric ( I was on veno ) kept begging for mana pots... until the Sin in squad told her to stop lying and that she had something like 2k pots in her inventory. Cue awkward silence. Cleric dropped squad, and it all ended with me having to swap to Cleric because we couldn't find another.

Yeay for that sin skill b:chuckle
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options

ahahaah awesome b:laugh
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
    edited October 2012
    Options

Ahahahahahhaa b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • CADHLA - Raging Tide
    CADHLA - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    My absolute worst one ever was in a bh59 on my cleric waaaay back when....the barb accidentally pulled a HUGE amount of mobs...he didn't aggro them...no one moved as we all knew we'd get aggro and die. Barb dies, mobs reset. Barb starts RAGING...freaking out swearing at me...I said...you accidentally lured too many mobs without gaining aggro on them, if I healed I would have died and had to run all the way back through. His answer: It's the clerics job to aggro all the mobs and heal. I was like ummmm no...it's the barbs job to aggro the mobs so the cleric or rest of party does not get aggro....he then called me a ****** and told me to go hang myself....was still in WC an hour later telling everyone I was a fail cleric because I didn't know it was my job to aggro all mobs so the squad could kill them. b:chuckle

When going to tank a magic boss: Wtf u doing
    Me: tanking
    Them: clerics cant tank anything

Hearing: Your BB not strong enough it's not healing me when they are not even in range.
    Hearing: What's holy path from a cleric.
    Being told I was wearing a HA helm when I was wearing Warsoul AA one.
    Being told I got the wrong r8 gear (like how is that even possible).
    Being told that the gems in my glaive were wrong and that I should have mana gems in it...mine happen to be mag attack gems.
    Being told by a sin in TT3-3 not to heal cuz I'd have to be too close and die.....I decided to let him think his gear was adequate for that but stood in range...started healing him...he yells for me to stop or I'm going to die.....I stop...he dies....I get boss aggro, heal myself while tanking him, rez the sin, give him full buffs...
    Being told my r8 gear not good enough for nirvana when I originally farmed the coin for TT99 my gear while wearing TT90 gear without any problems.
    Being refused a BH on my sin because it's not 5 aps (it was BH69).
    Was told we couldn't do TT3-1 without 2 clerics haha
    Was asked what PVE is.
    Was asked by a lvl100 what culti is and why they would ever need it.
    Was once asked where my bow was....i said i am cleric...they said...ya so where's your bow.
    Was told by a BM that we couldnt do wave 2 of delta BH without a barb....so me and the other cleric, psy, and wiz did to wave 3 on our own.
    After 2+ years of gameplay, I think I've heard it all.