• _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    A wild poster appeared!

Poster used bump!

It's super effective!

Frankie's bullsh*t fainted!
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    That'd probably be something to submit a ticket about rather than posting a new thread

sorry guys i just cant ffind it

missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm and my 104 sin
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    i re down loaded pw no sucess
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    sorry guys i just cant ffind it

missing are my 105 wiz my 104 bm and my 104 sin

Very top of the page you have some links

All Games - My Account - Support - Language

Click support
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • nadiadto
    nadiadto Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    are u sure you logging on the right server?
    Check it
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    Reaperarm - Harshlands Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    A wild poster appeared!

Poster used bump!

It's super effective!

Frankie's bullsh*t fainted!

I damn near fell out of my chair laughing at this one.b:laugh
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
  • LadyDagger - Momaganon
    LadyDagger - Momaganon Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    What are we talkin about in this thread?
  • TempleSlave - Lost City
    TempleSlave - Lost City Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Time to lock and depth the thread. b:cute
    I love puppies.... and sharp objects. b:pleased
  • hotpod
    hotpod Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    lvl1 still can get in! b:shocked
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Badumpabump b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    blood can you help me all my toons are missing
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

Cicero
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ahhh thats better back on the front page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    AaaaaaCHEWWWWWw!!!!!!!!!b:fatb

DaRn I've SeEmEd To HaVe BUMPED! My HeAd~_~'~_~''~_~'''b:cry

b:pleased___Amongst other Things!!!!!!!b:chuckle

Back to the Top of {Page~1} it is..........

!!!LoLOL\/'O,O'\/LOLoL!!!b:victory
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Question!! Why should players be banned for a mistake that you people made? If you would have fixed it sooner, people wouldn't have taken advantage of the FC glitch. IJS
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Please for the love of god close this. Tired of the +1 bumps people are doing. There isn't any point in keeping this open other then to reopen a wound for people to QQ about.

Yes the issue was handled poorly. Yes PWE staffing has been pretty crappy lately. Yes a lot of the player base has been shafted. Ok we get it. People need to let silly grudges go ffs.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • _Petal_ - Harshlands
    _Petal_ - Harshlands Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Question!! Why should players be banned for a mistake that you people made? If you would have fixed it sooner, people wouldn't have taken advantage of the FC glitch. IJS

Simple. They told you NOT to use it. You used it anyway. Therefore, you should be punished. End of story. It's not rocket science. Rules clearly state not to abuse glitches.

If you used the glitch, YOU made that choice, not the developers, not the GM's. It's not them who should be yelled at---it's the players for abusing it.

However, the staff SHOULD be yelled at, for the laughable way they handled the situation. It's pathetic. It was predictable. It was sad. Telling your playerbase you're going to do something, and then hauling a$$ back when the people you banned (mainly cashshoppers, ofc,) threw a temper tantrum.

It's basically told your playerbase that all you care about are how many dollars you can suck us dry for before you put the nail in the coffin. This game is no longer about playing--it's about how long it can survive in such a diseased management.

It's sort of like watching someone pour gasoline on a kitten and seeing how long it takes for them to burn to death. It's slow, painful, and completely wrong.

@Kawai

What's worse? QQing, or QQing about QQing?
    QQception.
    They made fun of me because I wasn't a R8 Psychic...and then came third cast. It's not funny anymore.

Reason 88 to buy a makeover scroll:
    gomba: "Your butt looks like an eggplant."
    Q_Q
  • ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver
    ExMyPrecious - Dreamweaver Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    in time glitch got popular GMs were threatening people with bans(here on forum threads)

thats first and main reason why i didnt do it ever....cause i didnt wanna risk to lose all i worked for in 2 years to get few levels.....obviously most cashplayers didnt think the same since they know how pwi GMs are and they still did it without being affraid of bans...

who ever is pwi customer doesnt have to be affraid of any bans.....they are not crazy to ban people that spend thousands of dollars monthly....

i still blame GM for not doing anything and lieing to people....and being greedy (but thats well known already)

b:kiss
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Please for the love of god close this. Tired of the +1 bumps people are doing. There isn't any point in keeping this open other then to reopen a wound for people to QQ about.

Yes the issue was handled poorly. Yes PWE staffing has been pretty crappy lately. Yes a lot of the player base has been shafted. Ok we get it. People need to let silly grudges go ffs.

Why should we let them have an easy time of ignoring what they did too the game (When they Backtracked outta their own promises on the punishments of the glitchers) When I paid Alot of cash into this game aswell (And if I can be banned for a simple (7/day) 1st time offender (Count/Violation) of Solo glitch dropping Gouffs Azz?! with a (48th level Veno) in 'Year-1' of the game) Then all I wanna see, is those who made me look like nothing at all when it came to violations of the {ToS} agreements, be held responsible for the severity of they're violations, thats all (Even though I know it will never really happen, unfortunately....~_~) But I still feel the need to prevent them from sweeping this 1 under the rug, like they did the (SP PK~Debacle)b:coldb:spit

Thats all I'm trying to do with my rare Bump here on this thread....b:thanks

PS:How does one reopen an old wound, when its not only never really healed in the first place, but is still bleeding like a {Hemopheliac} in a Pool full of {Rhabid Starving Piranha's} in the Drought Ridden Dog days of Summer???? LoLOLoL!!!!!!!b:dirtyb:chuckle
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    To all the non-stop whiners:

1 - Cry me a river
    2 - Build a bridge on it
    3 - Get over it

Its been like an half year?, this is getting way too old.
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Sparc - Harshlands
    Sparc - Harshlands Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    Why should we let them have an easy time of ignoring what they did too the game (When they Backtracked outta their own promises on the punishments of the glitchers) When I paid Alot of cash into this game aswell (And if I can be banned for a simple (7/day) 1st time offender (Count/Violation) of Solo glitch dropping Gouffs Azz?! with a (48th level Veno) in 'Year-1' of the game) Then all I wanna see, is those who made me look like nothing at all when it came to violations of the {ToS} agreements, be held responsible for the severity of they're violations, thats all (Even though I know it will never really happen, unfortunately....~_~) But I still feel the need to prevent them from sweeping this 1 under the rug, like they did the (SP PK~Debacle)b:coldb:spit

Thats all I'm trying to do with my rare Bump here on this thread....b:thanks

PS:How does one reopen an old wound, when its not only never really healed in the first place, but is still bleeding like a {Hemopheliac} in a Pool full of {Rhabid Starving Piranha's} in the Drought Ridden Dog days of Summer???? LoLOLoL!!!!!!!b:dirtyb:chuckle

I agree, you cannot re-open a wound that has not yet healed !!!

This was surely the straw that broke the camels back for me! **** PWE, I hope they burn! Sadly the player base sucks now too, which, well I guess with the company being such push-overs they basically sent out invitations to all the a-holes who play now =\

Oh well, PW was good while it lasted !
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I agree, you cannot re-open a wound that has not yet healed !!!

This was surely the straw that broke the camels back for me! **** PWE, I hope they burn! Sadly the player base sucks now too, which, well I guess with the company being such push-overs they basically sent out invitations to all the a-holes who play now =\

Oh well, PW was good while it lasted !

One less QQ'uer around,yay its a good day. b:bye
  • Flutterpie - Lothranis
    Flutterpie - Lothranis Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Originally Posted by frankieraye
    but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

uhh the last exploit was the r8r soulsphere crash exploit which let people who modified their game to crash other peoples clients. that was fixed by an emergency maint within only a few days of the exploit becoming rampant.

i don't think they banned any of the people who were crashing others though... even though they violated the ToS by modifying their client.

still thats a big improvement from the 4 months it took to fix the goons one. that is the difference between a glitch they actually care about and a glitch which helps their charm/rank sales. pretty much prooves that pwe approved of this from the start (this is a game with hyper stones after all)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited June 2012
    Options
    One less QQ'uer around,yay its a good day. b:bye

you are still here qqing about the qqers b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

• Reaperarm - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options

1 - Cry me a river
    2 - Build a bridge on it
    3 - Get over it

It's not just the goon glitch. This is just one example of pwe failing to do the right thing. People are really not whining about the glitch so much as they are about pwe failing to take proper action in when situations arise such as the goon glitch. It's just one failure after another and people are fed up with it so they are using this thread as a way to remind everyone else who visits the forum of this companys way of handling things.

I myself will continue to bump this thread as I have been doing for some time now until it is locked. I dont even know why you would bother clicking on this thread if you already know its contents and don't like them. Unless of course your just tryin to up your post count. Wich in that case why not do it by posting in helpful threads so that your posts are useful and have meaning.
    If you find yourself hopelessly pulled towards running into massive amounts of mobs in a vain attempt to aoe them all to death.......You just might be a bm.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It's not just the goon glitch. This is just one example of pwe failing to do the right thing. People are really not whining about the glitch so much as they are about pwe failing to take proper action in when situations arise such as the goon glitch. It's just one failure after another and people are fed up with it so they are using this thread as a way to remind everyone else who visits the forum of this companys way of handling things.

I myself will continue to bump this thread as I have been doing for some time now until it is locked. I dont even know why you would bother clicking on this thread if you already know its contents and don't like them. Unless of course your just tryin to up your post count. Wich in that case why not do it by posting in helpful threads so that your posts are useful and have meaning.

What's the point of bumping a thread about a case that has been closed for PWE?
    The goon-glitch case was handed by PWE in horrific manners,they stated that they couldn't do more and no way they gonna do anything at all at this point,its pretty clear.

If you're complaining about PWE management in general why not making another topic then?,the goon-glitch story its over,get over it.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

Because it makes ppl post posts just like yours. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

1 - Cry me a river
    2 - Build a bridge on it
    3 - Get over it

Take a long walk off a short pier
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    +1 to be cool in bumping a dead thread.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Reaperarm - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The goon-glitch case was handed by PWE in horrific manners,they stated that they couldn't do more and no way they gonna do anything at all at this point,its pretty clear.

If you're complaining about PWE management in general why not making another topic then?,the goon-glitch story its over,get over it.

I would have to say the reason people are keeping this thread alive is for an example to forum visiters. If you don't like the thread just stay out of it unless like I said before your looking for easy ways to up your post count instead of making meaningful useful posts in other threads instead of posting in this one. I will not argue with you over it any further since it would put this thread under risk of being locked. Good day to you sir.b:bye
This discussion has been closed.