FC Glitch Update

Options

Comments

• Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    R9+12 for alts.

You're not getting it. PWI has never enforced rules that don't directly affect their income. A very disgusting thing about this is the rampant hypocrisy by the playerbase. You people accepted PWI's lax enforcement of rules when it came to multi-clienting, account sharing, boss glitching in most instances etc etc.

Now you're ******** because of a similar PvE glitch. That's exactly what it was. You weren't simply given 105, you had to go through millions of mobs to reach it. The exp gain itself was absolutely within the mechanics of the game, and so PWI simply did what PWI has always done - declare it bannable but don't actually enforce. You really didn't see that coming? This was the way the game has been for 3 bloody years. I don't understand how this escaped all of you until now.

I don't think it was ever in the mechanics of the game to go into FC every 3rd day and come out with nearly 600m experience, but maybe that's just me.

b:surrender
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Your company provides a SERVICE. That service is this game and its management. When you fail to make a MAJORITY of your members happy, you fail to provide that service.

You have failed to provide service to your members, in my opinion, since a short while before the Raging Tide Expansion.
    I don't know, or care, what happened...but if you want this game to continue (which, by the way, is your flagship game, and nobody can deny it--) you should start caring yourselves.

PWE looses more money from people telling their friends to NOT play this game, than they would if they simply fixed major issues in the game and DELIEVERED what they told us they would. (AHEM, PvP Arena, Guild Base Wars, etc.)

Fixing three issues would stop this game from its current nosedive:
    FC (Cap it at 75.)
    Rank Gear (It needs a nurf.)
    APS (Needs a BETTER nurf.)

That's it! That is literally all you would need to tweak. I will start from the top, and explain to you.

Frostcovered City Caps:
    A mass majority of players have now powerleveled their alt characters with this instance, using Hyper Stones, and a high leveled main character. (Usually a Blademaster or an Assassin with Bloodpaint on.)

Because of this, there are almost no new players showing up to this game. Why? There is nobody else to quest with. There is nobody to help them with their Cultivation quests.

This is an MMORPG. We're supposed to play together. We LIKE to play together. We ENJOY a challenge of working together with other classes, and understanding how they work to further benefit our progress.

Your game is no longer a challenge. Your game no longer requires you to know anybody except a level 100 Assassin, and a few million coins to hit 100. This is unacceptable.

In the QUEST LINE, you get the quest to enter and discover the mysteries of Frostcovered City at level 75. You are also unable to squad to open the door if you have someone in your party below this level.

However, people get by this, by having another high level character help them open the door, and then inviting low leveled alt characters into the instance, where they then solo the entire dungeon for them.

We know you know about this. What we wonder is why nothing has been done about it.

Rank 9
    Having played this game since 2008, the best gear in the game has always been Warsoul. Anybody who ever obtained this gear was, in a large majority of peoples' opinions, either had no life, or was simply amazing...usually the latter.

When the Nirvana expansion came, nobody could complain too much about it. One could easily compete against Nirvana in TT99 gear, and so the need to convert and spend a great deal of time in the instance was none too great.

Even Rank 8 can be handled easily in Twilight Temple gear, if a person knows how to play their class properly. The statistics on this gear were not so horrible that it changed the entire way the game was played, and it gave the company some extra bucks for those who wanted an extra edge.

But then came Rank 9.

There is absolutely no other word to describe the gap between Rank 8 and Rank 9 except "insane". Speaking from a Psychic's point of view, the amount of soulforce that the set grants you is so stupidly powerful, that you have Psychics suiciding on OTHER Psychics.

While there are some advantages to the retardedly powerful gear--(the foremost being that Barbarians can now tank against APS classes, which is what the class was intended for in the first place,) the contrasts far outweigh what the players (your customers) gain from it.

A large chunk of your players wonder if you even care about what the customer gains anymore. With this gear, I begin to wonder this myself.
    Again, we know you're more than aware you know about this. And again, the question is...why?

Some people might even point out it's merely for the money--you're sucking out every penny before this game crashes into the ground.

But would it not be more profitable for you to keep this game going longer, collecting more and more new players with current member advertising that this game is one of the best they've played, rather than rip it apart by the seams with armor like this and constant sales?
    One would think so, doing the math right.

Attacks per second (APS)
    Since the earliest people came to this game, people have strived to make the best and most effective builds they can. However, there is one in particular that has completely changed the nature of the game--the APS build.

Attacking up to 5 times in a single second, a character with a high critical rating can easily take out the worst bosses in only a matter of seconds: some less than a minute. This allows Assassins, Blademasters, Barbarians, and even Archers, to have an EXTREME advantage over Wizards, Clerics, and Psychics in terms of PvE play, and in general, APS characters dominate PvP in many cases.

This is unacceptable.

When you attempted to fix this issue, your playerbase laughed at you--even people who were supposedly nurfed laughed at you. The 20% decrease of accuracy did not improve the situation at all. It was as if you didn't adjust it at all.
    We did appreciate the measure greatly, but it wasn't enough, in the majority of player's minds.

Therefore, we (your players) would enjoy it if you went back to repair this hiccup, and possibly make this nurf more effective. Since it is no longer possible for normal players (I say normal in the context of 'not major cashshoppers, with average gear') to do Twilight Temple squads, and Caster Nirvana has been reduced seriously, there is no way for other Non-APS characters to compete. This is a major error in this version (and other versions) of this game.

If done in the proper degree, nurfing APS would restore the need for squads, making players play with one another, and instilling a sense of cooperation. It would also bring back the Barbarian population, who were the designated tanking class since the beginning of the game.

Note how I said "in the proper degree." I will say again that the first attempt was a bit of a joke.

======================================

By repairing these three issues, I believe players would be further encouraged to play this game, and invite others to play as well. This would not only increase your income, but the allure of the game as well, giving it more popularity. A large, happy playerbase is a large, happy wallet.

Companies such as Apple don't run their flagships into the ground, such as the IPod, or the Mac; so why are you running Perfect World into the dirt with errors such as this? Continuing this game further would only further your profits, and word would spread of how this game has returned back to its former glory. Or, would you rather be known as a complete flop of a company, who couldn't keep their best game afloat?

I suppose that's your choice, but your players are asking you nicely...and we are running out of patience.

This guy seems to know what he's talking about. It was a nice read. PWE could take a few pointers from this.
    all this **** is so tremble will stop crying, which people that know him know wont happen, he is in love with his own trolling. And 1 month of 2x to get to 105? ROFL but glad the bans were minimal.

This has nothing to do with me. As much as I would enjoy stating otherwise, this was a decision completely made by PWE, and they are the ones who made this mess. Not myself. I'm in love with myself? Lol, maybe... So? You're 105. Guess we both have or shortcomings, lol.

+ 1111111. All the guy ever did was shed tears repetitively for the past... how many months? Get the hell over it holy ****, you missed out on... 10-15 stat points, yet all you do is TW every so often, what would you being 105 change in PWI? Be realistic please, fail trolls holy ****.

I don't remember "crying tears", lol. I remember pushing the company's staff for a retort about a past update. I didn't "miss out" on anything. I had the opportunity to do the glitch if I wanted, and I chose not to. 105 isn't a big deal to some of us, lol. I got 103 legitimately, and that was enough.

Another day, and I highly doubt we will get another response from PWE on this fiasco.
  • Zalm - Dreamweaver
    Zalm - Dreamweaver Posts: 128 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    D3....here I come...no reason to play a game that doesnt enfore their own rules, or keep their promises. I only started playing in jan, and I began to consider really putting money into the game, but after seeing this, dont care to. I'll just let everyone else pay for my right to play for free, then on My 15, I'm out anyway.
    I don't see people begging for Assassins to come save them.
    I don't see people spamming for BM or Archer buffs in Archosaur.
    I don't see people asking to be revived by Barbs, Seekers, or Psychics.
    You know what I do see?
    'OMG I NEED A CLERIC!'
    'Any clerics nearby that can buff me?'
    'Can you rez me? I need a rez.'
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So... Since we're already talking about the allowance of braking rules... Let's talk about .ini editing then... When the heck are we finally allowed to do so? It's wanted by many... 30% of the playerbase is already doing it (including CSing lvl 100's) and I have yet to see anything abusive... Actually it's quite pleasant to the eye when seeing someone with cute eyes or nice hair from other races... In other word I think it's already more then proven that we can do this responsible... And yet the US servers are the only one having to follow this ridiculously stupid rule or we get banned... I want some pretty eye texture too dangit... My characters are outdated and their eyes have bin soulless for too long... So how about allowing that already? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I wonder if a better reimbursment for this whole mess would be to lower the prices for everything that is currently for sale in the boutique by 90%.

The non CS'ers will say this isn't fair.

Let us have this for 2 weeks, and make sure to broadcast it in each server as reimbursment.

The fact PWE would be willing to "Lose money" as punishment to themselves would speak louder and be more appreciated then simply turning on x2 exp/spirit.

Not really, they've made crazy sales before.

Frankie you guys need to start being a bit more drastic with the attempts to make the community happy. You guys screwed up and if no ones going to be punished and the people who Followed the rules are going to be the only ones screwed over, then I think it's only fair that the company takes responsability and give us something worth while. You have to understand that PWI really does have a loyal fan base that will stick around, but when things like this slap us in the face. You know I mean even the most loyal is going to start to think different.

Yes, this is true, however looking at this thread, there are only a couple of things that would make people happy. It seems like:
    1. Bring glitch back & make it legal
    2. Make everyone 105 (lol)
    3. Give us 2x (4x, 8x, whatever) permantly
    4. Your suggestion of making items 90% off for a time
    5. SOMETHING other than what has happened now
    6. Ban all 105's period/permantly

I see no logic in giving us free stuff but doing a 90% discount would be huge.

thats just my 2 cents.

I can't say that I hate this game (yet), but comparing when I first started playing to now, this game has seen better times. Now it seems like the only reason I go on is to see my guild mates and to help peoples with random ****. I bairly spend a hour on the game at most, comparing to when I first started I used to spend like 5+ hours DOING STUFF!. PWE seriously needs to step their game up, or kill it already if it's only going to become worse, there are better games that are out there/coming out imo, but this will always be my first mmo.
  • Fate/Soul - Lost City
    Fate/Soul - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Wow 64 pages already, man PWE must really have angered the playerbase this time b:laugh
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    Pearlwood - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    They should just bring it back and call it legal. Its not really different than all the selling heads people do these days.. just faster.

Also to "watch secretly" means you were in the same instance and were getting your share of the XP. How are you doing that and claiming not to participate?

I chided them after the fact. Gave em a good finger shaking.

But, on to more important points made above. It seems to me that the R9 availability was a conscious effort to extend the end game of the profligate cashoppers. Purely an income motivated move. But, the caster NV, APS nerf (so called), the R8 recast, and morai, all seem legitimate attempts to rectify the biggest problem created in the game thus far which is/was the APS craze. The company let that go on way too long and finally moved to balance things again. The FC glitch was nothing compared to the company's negligence in failing to rectify the APS problem after such a long period of time. And, if the new expansions allow "normal" players a pathway to eventually compete with R9, then the problems may well have been solved. I'm not so sure because as it stands right now, R9 simply rules the world. Period.
  • christines
    christines Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well frankieraye i hope in one day you will se this text :

well , well ,well

Why PWI cant create one instance (cave) for players in this level rage 101-105 ?

And make possibile Leveling 101-105 in 90 days , in this instance .

If you (PWI) will make this all will be happy . b:thanks

BTW : Why no one reply by Gm's here ----> http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1323521
  • karmelia
    karmelia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Agreed... GM's are trying their best... At least they're being honest about the fact they are just unable to track down the glitchers...

Are they? Or is it again another of their lies and they decided to lift the bans because the biggest abusers where mostly heavy cash shopper?
    Frankieraye said : "we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again."

(We are still waiting to see any improvements or changes beign implemented. More empty promises from PWI?)
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    karmelia wrote: »
    Are they? Or is it again another of their lies and they decided to lift the bans because the biggest abusers where mostly heavy cash shopper?

Actually not all.

What happened was the biggest cash shoppers were unbanned early
    The player base caught on so they unbanned all with the lame excuse frankie gave
    Here we go again....
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    So if all fail people that glitched frost are getting unbanned in less than 24H I wonder how many minutes of ban I will get if I log 10accs same time, using 4 of them to PK in secret passage, other 4 to PK in room 1 of cube while using the other 2 to sell Jonas/Anniversary Blessing and World Chatting some racist jokes?

Better I don't try that since I never cashshopped b:surrender

Love love Love your Sig:)
    I wonder if a better reimbursment for this whole mess would be to lower the prices for everything that is currently for sale in the boutique by 90%.

Let us have this for 2 weeks, and make sure to broadcast it in each server as reimbursment.

This company will never do that, ever.
    So... Since we're already talking about the allowance of braking rules... Let's talk about .ini editing then... When the heck are we finally allowed to do so? It's wanted by many... 30% of the playerbase is already doing it (including CSing lvl 100's) and I have yet to see anything abusive...

I say, go for it! I mean what's the worst that can happen... they give you a look of disappointment?:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Pearlwood - Lost City
    Pearlwood - Lost City Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well, perma banning all 105s is not the answer. lol
    Why dont they just make lvl 106 a drop dead setting? Kinda like Logan's Run, when hit 106you blow up in a magnificent visually orgasmic way with a chance to say goodbye to all your friends that attend the ceremony. Be hysterical to look out over Archosaur and see these extended "pops" as another heavy hitter finally goes away.
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Anyone who states the GMs/CM/PWE are working hard and/or trying there best, hasn't been a part of this gaming community for very long. Back in 2008, they gave a damn. The staff of PWE actually showed themselves. In-game support, in-game events, ticketing support, live-chat support, and most of all-the forums.

Frankie himself once made a statement that he would be around more and be more active, a little after Eatwithspoons left. Frankie, simply put - says anything to get the community to stop hounding him and his company; like a good staff member of a large corporation would do. In the last 1 1/2 years, it's gotten a lot worse. To the point that if a Mod doesn't bring up the topic directly to Frankie himself, Frankie and his staff would have no knowledge of said topic. The ticketing support is now 100% automated, and players are likely to get banned before actually getting their issue solved (I'm proof). The live-chat support was cut, even though "they have hired more people multiple times over the last two years, including a couple weeks ago". The in-game events stopped two years ago. The only in-game events now are "Attack on arch", because they can press one button to their precious servers and go away, knowing the event is working. The in-game support is non-existent. Most players in-game don't view the forums, and when topics like this one come up; they have no idea what is going on. Also, if your character gets stuck in-game, someone is harassing you, someone is using racism/profanity via wc, or a bot is actively abusing the game - there is no GM to come assist.

PWE is not working towards a better future for their game. They didn't hire anyone to come patrol and assist the game. They only come on the forums once or twice a week to state "no maint". Frankly, at this point in time - there are only a few things they can do if they wanted to amend their mistakes and idiocy. Unfortunately, they won't do anything but let their game die some more, until everyone has left for bigger and better gaming companies.
  • Aubree - Dreamweaver
    Aubree - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,868 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Frankie,

Please do NOT give us sales and do NOT give us 2x drops. Please to even this out, GIVE US 20xEXP. I feel it logical and people could lvl fast. We do not need any kind of monetary reimbursement. If you gave us 20x exp that would not benefit players who already abused the glitch, but it would put everyone else with a helping hand for doing what was right.
  • mkat
    mkat Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Give us 2x drops as well, need money for hypers b:chuckle
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Frankie,

Please do NOT give us sales and do NOT give us 2x drops. Please to even this out, GIVE US 20xEXP. I feel it logical and people could lvl fast. We do not need any kind of monetary reimbursement. If you gave us 20x exp that would not benefit players who already abused the glitch, but it would put everyone else with a helping hand for doing what was right.

this x1000
    the economy has already been destroyed by ridiculous sales and way too many 2x drop periods
    but 2x exp for a month doesn't really do much of anything either...
    edited April 2012
    Options
    too long to quote

Angry BEASTisBOSS is angry:|
    this x1000
    the economy has already been destroyed by ridiculous sales and way too many 2x drop periods
    but 2x exp for a month doesn't really do much of anything either...

It's 2x Exp/Sp, not 2x drops.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • momoshhiro
    momoshhiro Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    can we have a server split lol
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    frankie,

Please Do Not Give Us Sales And Do Not Give Us 2x Drops. Please To Even This Out, Give Us 20xexp. I Feel It Logical And People Could Lvl Fast. We Do Not Need Any Kind Of Monetary Reimbursement. If You Gave Us 20x Exp That Would Not Benefit Players Who Already Abused The Glitch, But It Would Put Everyone Else With A Helping Hand For Doing What Was Right.

+1

edited April 2012
    Options
    ugh, this thread is so hard to keep track of, what with posts spontaneously disappearing o_o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ugh, this thread is so hard to keep track of, what with posts spontaneously disappearing o_o

I like your potatoe. b:nosebleed
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Had to remove posts that were irrelevant and had nothing but an exchange of flames between members.
  • Monkeytoes - Sanctuary
    Monkeytoes - Sanctuary Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It's 2x Exp/Sp, not 2x drops.

oh yes, i know that, but given the amount of QQ about not getting drops too...i wouldn't put it past frankie to cave in
  • Jojoushi - Sanctuary
    Jojoushi - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    The way this situation / abuse was handled is simply unreal to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Life is always what you make of it...
  • warcrafte
    warcrafte Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    lmao 66 pages and.... 3 replies for frankie ....pathetic
  • God_Exiler - Sanctuary
    God_Exiler - Sanctuary Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    warcrafte wrote: »
    lmao 66 pages and.... 3 replies for frankie ....pathetic

we get one per 22 pages so wait for the next one at 88 b:surrender
    No
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I d0n't kn0w which is funnier, the fact that this wh0le thing fell apart in like 0ne day, 0r that it's 0nly the g00ned 105's that think they are inn0cent.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    I d0n't kn0w which is funnier, the fact that this wh0le thing fell apart in like 0ne day, 0r that it's 0nly the g00ned 105's that think they are inn0cent.

I'll TAKE, the 'Self Rightious (105th Lv) Innocent~{L'WTF'E!}~ GOON VICTIMzzz' for $10,000 Alex.........b:chuckleb:victoryb:laugh

b:lipcurl__They Seem too be the funniest, So far......b:quiet
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Hey all,

As you many of you know, there was a major glitch last year that allowed players to level up much more quickly than was normally possible. It involved performing certain abilities on one of the Frostcovered City bosses, which caused it to spawn hundreds of minibosses instead of just two, which was the normal amount spawned.

Although it was immediately deemed a bannable offense, as it violated term 11(k) of our Terms of Service, many players continued to exploit this glitch throughout the four months that it existed on our servers.

Today, the very worst offenders of this glitch exploitation have been given a temporary ban on their characters. They have also been removed from the PWI Rankings Page. While the case has been made that more people should have been banned, and permanently, for their transgressions, the fact is that we at PWE must take some of the blame for the glitch existing for as long as it did (4 months). For this reason we will not be banning anyone permanently for taking part in the exploitation.

We apologize for the glitch lasting as long as it did, and for the amount of time it took to take action against those who took advantage of it. The state of PWI is very important to us, and we thank you for your patience and support as we do what we can to keep the game running as smoothly as possible.

-The PWI Team

[Update 4-18-2012]

Upon receiving tickets from many of the banned accounts and investigating further, our GM's have decided that our tracking methods for recognizing the "worst offenders" were likely inaccurate. Whether these banned folks truly glitched more than anybody else is a statement that we do not feel comfortable supporting any longer, so we've decided to err on the side of caution and release all of these characters from their temp bans.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

in every other mmo rpg when stupid **** like the above lie filled statements happen the playerbase is compensated and the offenders are punished. there is absolutly nothing wrong with banning them or rolling back there lvls or something of worth and its absolutly sad that you people would spoon feed us this ****. why in the hell would i pay you any money to give me a game full of cheating dooshbags in r 9 + 12 gear. when ya gunna throw the lil guy a bone pwi. well the bone i want is 105 make my toon lvl 105 and equal the playing feild just a lil. now mind u its not much of a boost from 101 but still at this point its princepal. you guys constantly disapoint your playerbase and excuse yourselfs with lies and no one is buying it. i will post this post in mmo forums across the web so that new players can see your ridiculessness first hand and not waste there time. i dont want your apoligies i want the game to be fair again. it hasnt been since tideborn came out now its time u fixed it imedeitly. u dont have devs who can break the code or whatever find some rehire the ones ya let slip or rewrite the entire game and make it work properly. theres still a host of glitches that need fixed. i dont care if it takes you a long time either but i want to see results and be kept in the loop as a payin player.

regards, Cimon the digger

P.S. dont lock or ignore this thread its legit wether you think so or not
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Merged with original topic.
This discussion has been closed.