• ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    New cash shop item coming soon

Level Orb

Eat it to gain one lvl, only usable by level 100+ players

100 Gold for 1, 400 Gold for 5
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Merged with original topic.

dont merge me with that stuff it will never get read in here put my post where i left it please and ty

i was serious shely now why did u delete my post arent you offended in the least with what has happend here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i was serious shely now why did u delete my post arent you offended in the least with what has happend here?

You can read my posts on this topic before you rush to conclusions.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So if all fail people that glitched frost are getting unbanned in less than 24H I wonder how many minutes of ban I will get if I log 10accs same time, using 4 of them to PK in secret passage, other 4 to PK in room 1 of cube while using the other 2 to sell Jonas/Anniversary Blessing and World Chatting some racist jokes?

Better I don't try that since I never cashshopped b:surrender

Don't worry according to Wadzio I can get you unbanned. <3
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    dont merge me with that stuff it will never get read in here put my post where i left it please and ty

You can read her angry post within the first few pages of this fail thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Myrakou - Sanctuary
    Myrakou - Sanctuary Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    So if all fail people that glitched frost are getting unbanned in less than 24H I wonder how many minutes of ban I will get if I log 10accs same time, using 4 of them to PK in secret passage, other 4 to PK in room 1 of cube while using the other 2 to sell Jonas/Anniversary Blessing and World Chatting some racist jokes?

Better I don't try that since I never cashshopped b:surrender

If I ever quit PWI for good, I'll so do this. What a hilarious way to go XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Psytrac - Dreamweaver
    Psytrac - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,488 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    This shouldn't have taken as long as it did. Not the glitch being poorly taken care of, not the (lack of) communication and response, not the banning of the worse (and all) offenders. This should have been dealt far more professionally not only to serve as an example for the community but for the community to regain its trust in the company.

At this point, no action would have been better than temporarily banning people who have exploited a glitch despite the TOS stating that doing so is a bannable offense that may result in an account termination.

Is it the company's fault for not taking care of it sooner, or better yet, more efficiently? Yes. Should the people who exploited the glitch suffer a lighter punishment for it? No.

The truth is the community has been punished as a whole. Instead of properly fixing the glitch in a timely manner, the goonz exp was nerfed, and is still nerfed because the glitch has yet to be fixed at all.

Personally, I still have no idea how to glitch the goon boss and there are many others who have no idea. Truthfully, from what I've gathered, many won't be able to glitch it successfully without having their characters die repeatedly.

So banning the people that glitched it temporarily is an insult to the whole community.

Instead, fix the glitch. Bring the instance back to normality, and make the people that didn't abide to the ToS feel it where it really hurts. Otherwise, they'll be back in a matter of a few days boasting that they've glitched without any consequences, and guess what, they'll still be 105 (or any other level they've reached to using the glitch).

I'm throughly disappointed.
    just for cimon
    I'm a guy, not a woman, that is all
    "When you're on Team Bring it, every morning your feet hit the floor, the good lord says "good morning" and the devil says 'Oh **** they're up' " - Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson
    Are you on Team Bring it?
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Don't worry according to Wadzio I can get you unbanned. <3

where were you in 2009 when I got my Veno "permanent banned" for having a red tail and took me 1 week or so to get unbanned, my luck was having a old SS of a GM embracing my veno and saying that my tail matched my eyes color and was too sexy ^^
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    then dont touch my threads if i want to start a new one leave it be or be there puppett your choice im reposting my post now
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    Hey all,

As you many of you know, there was a major glitch last year that allowed players to level up much more quickly than was normally possible. It involved performing certain abilities on one of the Frostcovered City bosses, which caused it to spawn hundreds of minibosses instead of just two, which was the normal amount spawned.

Although it was immediately deemed a bannable offense, as it violated term 11(k) of our Terms of Service, many players continued to exploit this glitch throughout the four months that it existed on our servers.

Today, the very worst offenders of this glitch exploitation have been given a temporary ban on their characters. They have also been removed from the PWI Rankings Page. While the case has been made that more people should have been banned, and permanently, for their transgressions, the fact is that we at PWE must take some of the blame for the glitch existing for as long as it did (4 months). For this reason we will not be banning anyone permanently for taking part in the exploitation.

We apologize for the glitch lasting as long as it did, and for the amount of time it took to take action against those who took advantage of it. The state of PWI is very important to us, and we thank you for your patience and support as we do what we can to keep the game running as smoothly as possible.

-The PWI Team

[Update 4-18-2012]

Upon receiving tickets from many of the banned accounts and investigating further, our GM's have decided that our tracking methods for recognizing the "worst offenders" were likely inaccurate. Whether these banned folks truly glitched more than anybody else is a statement that we do not feel comfortable supporting any longer, so we've decided to err on the side of caution and release all of these characters from their temp bans.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

in every other mmo rpg when stupid **** like the above lie filled statements happen the playerbase is compensated and the offenders are punished. there is absolutly nothing wrong with banning them or rolling back there lvls or something of worth and its absolutly sad that you people would spoon feed us this ****. why in the hell would i pay you any money to give me a game full of cheating dooshbags in r 9 + 12 gear. when ya gunna throw the lil guy a bone pwi. well the bone i want is 105 make my toon lvl 105 and equal the playing feild just a lil. now mind u its not much of a boost from 101 but still at this point its princepal. you guys constantly disapoint your playerbase and excuse yourselfs with lies and no one is buying it. i will post this post in mmo forums across the web so that new players can see your ridiculessness first hand and not waste there time. i dont want your apoligies i want the game to be fair again. it hasnt been since tideborn came out now its time u fixed it imedeitly. u dont have devs who can break the code or whatever find some rehire the ones ya let slip or rewrite the entire game and make it work properly. theres still a host of glitches that need fixed. i dont care if it takes you a long time either but i want to see results and be kept in the loop as a payin player.

regards, Cimon the digger

P.S. dont lock or ignore this thread its legit wether you think so or not so
    P.P.S now that my thread has been moved i feel obligated to explain how this thread is not on topic for the other one im as a sole person showing my concerns for myself no one else so therefore it should not belong lumped in with the spam ty please do not move this topic any more
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    then dont touch my threads if i want to start a new one leave it be or be there puppett your choice im reposting my post now
    let's just do everything you want.

also, "their" not "there"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2012

b:laugh Why so serious? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    if this topic is all about you, then maybe you should put it in a PM, since the resolution you seek isnt a general one applying to everyone, but just for you because you are special and important.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Descendus - Lost City
    Descendus - Lost City Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Some of the above makes a few good points b:question
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (Need better/up-to-date sig)

Remember my name. For it's the one you will fear in your waking nightmares...
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    its about me i want the public to see there reaction to it though simple right?
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Usually PWi makes a sticky so all the rage QQs go there, then unsticky the thread and move on.

Remember this lovely thread? Anniversary Pack Discussion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    i think my post is right where it needs to be and ty shelly for not moveing it again
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    because this is a serious matter. is it not?
  • JeT_i - Harshlands
    JeT_i - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    After ur like R9+12's who cares about lvl, lvl doesn't matter except if ur a sin thats about it, and even then u have 105 noobs who cant play the game right.

pwi is corrupted, its a fact get used to it.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAHb:cryBLAH BLAH BLAHb:cryBLAHb:cry blah blah blah.

STOP THE FREAKIN CRYING!
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    +1
    /5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    leave my post be then if youve no buisness here be gone otherwise feel free to actually be constructive and show pwi there blatent lies and scheming will not be tolerated mispelled and as gramicly incorect as that last bit is
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    your spewing of words meens nothing.b:byeb:shutup
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited April 2012
    clearly it does because here you are
  • PrinceFlare - Harshlands
    PrinceFlare - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    OIdpop you must be one of teh ppl who glitched it coz your awful defensive about comments made lol go back to yoru glitch char
  • Nenor - Dreamweaver
    Nenor - Dreamweaver Posts: 534 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    because this is a serious matter. is it not?

No.. no it isn't.
    I might not agree with the way this was handled, now or when it first became apparent, but this is "their' game and they can do anything they want. If they want to run it into the ground, thats their choice. If they want to show favoritism, thats their choice. If they want to roll them back, thats their choice.
    The bottom line is they can do anything they want to do.

Is it worth stressing yourself into a frenzy over a game? no
    Will your toons one day be deleted when the server shuts down? yes
    Will the world end because of it? no
    Are you free to leave and play something else anytime you want? yep
    Will the sun come out tomorrow? who knows.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    I don't think it was ever in the mechanics of the game to go into FC every 3rd day and come out with nearly 600m experience, but maybe that's just me.

b:surrender

I'm pretty sure it was. Did you have to kill ~10k - 30k mobs to get those 600m exp? If so then it was in the mechanics of the game. You forget that the exp gain came from legitimately killing mobs.

Nothing said you had to gain a set amount of exp in frost, nothing said you couldn't kill mobs, so what was the problem? This was a PvE glitch that PWI ignored like plenty of PvE glitches that it has ignored over the years. All I'm saying is that people shouldn't expect any better from PWE for this when they accept PWI's overlooking of other PvE glitches.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • paralleogram
    paralleogram Posts: 596 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    why was purp *** and the rest of the crew unbanned hours earlier then the rest prior to frankies message

i want an answer.
    Here we go again....
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    randomness
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Usually PWi makes a sticky so all the rage QQs go there, then unsticky the thread and move on.

Remember this lovely thread? Anniversary Pack Discussion

Or This lovely thread as well.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
This discussion has been closed.