FC Glitch Update

Comments

• xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    LOL this is getting out of hand... u all actualy live in this game. u cannot take something like that so seriously. ye its a game but u need to be abit more mature. glitch hapened.. big deal. some ppl got lvl 105.. BIG DEAL. why are u here? to have fun or to judge the other players? or to judge the developers? game got glitches and bugs? ofc! every software has it! ITS JUST A GAME PPL! GET A LIFE! LVL 105 IS NOT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF THIS GAME OR THE REAL WORLD! THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO HAVE FUN IN GAME. IF U CANNOT HAVE FUN ANYMORE JUST GO TO THAT OTHER GAME! JEEZ... ANY MOD CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD ALREADY!

NEVER MIND.. IM GETTING ALL THIS NEGATIVE ENERGY AGAIN.. > Sir, MAam - Sorry for my comments. :)
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Poor Frankie, it must suck to have to deal with so many mad kids.

I wonder when will this useless thread get unpinned.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    And now a WORD from our SPONSOR! (Or a Moment of Light Hearted Humor) however you want too take it......b:laugh

A (Short VID) of the Great BIBLICAL EXODUS! of {PWi} 2012......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bUWwwEuzyk&feature=related

Thank you! VH1 Kittens, everywhere!__b:thanks__ Wherever you are...b:sad......You'll be Sorely Missed.......b:cry

LEVITY, You JuSt GOTTA LUV It......b:pleased
  • PrinceFlare - Harshlands
    PrinceFlare - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yall notice how many ppl from harshlands are not complaining aboput teh gms ***** up ban/punishment . its because almost teh entire harshlands server mainly 105's (catalyst,absinthe,demacia,decide,and a few others) are teh main glitchers i know alot fo ppl that sold SFC or "the glitch and they were out and unbanned sayin they are unbannable ,come on GMs here is some tips for yas GMs ,1 grow some balls,2 stop playin favorites,3 take the cashshoppers head off your ****, 4 ENFORCE YOUR RULES!, if yall GMs cant do that then yall GMs can burn in hell when this game closes from lawsuits and other agencies gettin involved.
  • OriginalSinX - Heavens Tear
    OriginalSinX - Heavens Tear Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    all this **** is so tremble will stop crying, which people that know him know wont happen, he is in love with his own trolling. And 1 month of 2x to get to 105? ROFL but glad the bans were minimal.
  • GumyBear - Raging Tide
    GumyBear - Raging Tide Posts: 365 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    yall notice how many ppl from harshlands are not complaining aboput teh gms ***** up ban/punishment . its because almost teh entire harshlands server mainly 105's (catalyst,absinthe,demacia,decide,and a few others) are teh main glitchers i know alot fo ppl that sold SFC or "the glitch and they were out and unbanned sayin they are unbannable ,come on GMs here is some tips for yas GMs ,1 grow some balls,2 stop playin favorites,3 take the cashshoppers head off your ****, 4 ENFORCE YOUR RULES!, if yall GMs cant do that then yall GMs can burn in hell when this game closes from lawsuits and other agencies gettin involved.

You do know those names will be removed, right? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kirbs - Heavens Tear
    Kirbs - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    all this **** is so tremble will stop crying, which people that know him know wont happen, he is in love with his own trolling. And 1 month of 2x to get to 105? ROFL but glad the bans were minimal.

+ 1111111. All the guy ever did was shed tears repetitively for the past... how many months? Get the hell over it holy ****, you missed out on... 10-15 stat points, yet all you do is TW every so often, what would you being 105 change in PWI? Be realistic please, fail trolls holy ****.
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Personally, I don't care too much about reaching 105. It's simply an unrealistic goal. However, I am annoyed because instead of frosting for weeks to get my alt up to 100, I could've paid a few mil, wasted a few hours and tada! Level 100. That's good enough for me. XD

Frankie, I am quite disappointed in how you've handled this. It seems to me that you sporadically picked out people to TEMPORARILY ban, then, to laugh in our faces even more, lifted it becuase of their QQing. Then, the icing on the cake, you implement 2x exp/spirit for a month. No offence, but I sincerely doubt a month of 2x is going to make a difference when it comes to levelling when you're 101+.

Oh and I love how some of the people saying to 'get over it' are 105 themselves.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Oh and I love how some of the people saying to 'get over it' are 105 themselves.

all of them are, the ones with <105 avatars are posting from alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Personally, I don't care too much about reaching 105. It's simply an unrealistic goal.

It's only unrealistic if you are unwilling to put forth the effort to reach it. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    It's only unrealistic if you are unwilling to put forth the effort to reach it. b:shutup

b:chuckle True. I meant that with goonz now gone, and with school starting again in a week, I don't think I'll have the 6 or so years it'll take me to hit 105 without goonz XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    all of them are, the ones with <105 avatars are posting from alts.

Shhh....let them feel clever.b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2012

Personally I'm glad I had no interest in getting to level 105 myself. These days level 105's get looked down on because everyone believes they glitched to get to that level. They would have gotten respect if they had leveled it the honest way and didn't glitch. Never mind the ones that did it legit, if people don't know you then how can they believe you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • _Zanir_ - Heavens Tear
    _Zanir_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    [Update 4-18-2012]

Upon receiving tickets from many of the banned accounts and investigating further, our GM's have decided that our tracking methods for recognizing the "worst offenders" were likely inaccurate. Whether these banned folks truly glitched more than anybody else is a statement that we do not feel comfortable supporting any longer, so we've decided to err on the side of caution and release all of these characters from their temp bans.

The truth of the matter is that our tracking tools for recognizing glitchers have been limited from the start, and this problem, compounded with the fact that it took four months to modify the FC boss, meant that we could not effectively enforce the rule in this situation.

To the players who refused to exploit the glitch, we're sorry that we cannot deliver the justice that you were waiting for, but we can promise that we will work to improve all facets of community, engineering, and customer service to ensure that something like this doesn't happen again.

This is comical, how exactly can you not know who the serious exploiters are? Do you not pay attention to your own servers and ranking pages? Not QQing over them being 105, cuz honestly I couldn't care less, but take a look at the HT server rankings. See all those 105s that aren't sins? All but maybe 2-3 people of the 105s didn't glitch that I know of, those being SpeedyTaco, MissyLucifer and OnTheEdge. Granted there might be a couple more floating around that I didn't know of simply because I haven't been on HT from the start...but come on. You're seriously going to tell me that all of those 105s got there legitimately?

As ChaoticShelly pointed out, ya'll need to take a page from other MMO handbooks when it comes to dealing with breaches of ToS. The example she used is great, I played FFXI during that time and for many years before that happened and they didn't **** around with that sort of stuff. They banned people indiscriminately, not caring if they lost customers. And guess what, their customers came back, even after having their accounts perma banned. Why? Because they knew they screwed up and it wasn't the fault of SE. They were in the wrong, they got caught even though they were told it was against the ToS and to stop doing it. They came back and started fresh and nothing has happened since.

You encourage people to submit tickets when they have issues in game, how often do you actually act on tickets? Aside from right now of course, it's obvious if the major CSers complain enough you just laugh about it and take back whatever it is that you did.

You really need to get your act together PWE.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited April 2012

They would have gotten respect if they had leveled it the honest way and didn't glitch. Never mind the ones that did it legit, if people don't know you then how can they believe you?

Well, not quite, because then most would have called that person a no-lifer MMO player or other insulting words, simply because 105 isn't very easy to get, or realistically in most ppl's mind. 105 is a loss-loss when done here on PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Here`s a friggin idea, hand every1 else insta 105 who is over 100 atm, then we would hear the QQ from the glitchers, every1 else will be happy!
  • Asone - Raging Tide
    Asone - Raging Tide Posts: 792 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Well, not quite, because then most would have called that person a no-lifer MMO player or other insulting words, simply because 105 isn't very easy to get, or realistically in most ppl's mind. 105 is a loss-loss when done here on PW.

Only talking so much of the gaming populating here. I didn't say all of it. But then again I didn't most/much/some/half but who cares? Guess it depends if you'd rather be called having no life or an abuser of glitches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Retired PWI veteran. 06/26/2010-2014.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    You know, I just want to say thank you for that. Not really what any of us would like to hear. But I have a lot more respect for you for coming out and just telling us how it is.

thanks again frankie.

Agreed... GM's are trying their best... At least they're being honest about the fact they are just unable to track down the glitchers...

Btw back then there was a rumor about how GM's couldn't track someone when using the glitch if no one was picking up any coins... Maybe that's the reason? The amount of kills wouldn't be registered as long as ppl weren't receiving drops (coins) from it? Just a rumor though... But if it's true then PWE should check if they got a leak somewhere cause ppl aren't supposed to know such details...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Rubber - Lost City
    Rubber - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    you bunch of pooor sods couldn`t even do the glith by yourself that`s why you cry about it.
    It`s been removed get over it STOP COMPLAINING!

Unabning the suposed abuseres was the smartest move to make hope this will en the thread and any disscuion about FCC glitch forever b:shutup
  • temp0r4ry
    temp0r4ry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Check the accounts that are 105. Check the account creation date or the character creation date. If the player hit 105 in a stupidly short amount of time, perma ban. b:bye

also...
    2x EXP/SP?... at least give us 2x drop as well. Seriously.

ps. quote this in your post if you agree :P
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    edited April 2012
    you bunch of pooor sods couldn`t even do the glith by yourself that`s why you cry about it.
    It`s been removed get over it STOP COMPLAINING!

Unabning the suposed abuseres was the smartest move to make hope this will en the thread and any disscuion about FCC glitch forever b:shutup

Your abuse of the English language is actually more rage-inducing than the glitch itself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• CeVil - Momaganon
    CeVil - Momaganon Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    To the PWI noobs:
    Being lvl105, means having higher def against lower levels, having more dmg against lower levels and, on top of that, if you are a sin who is lvl105, you are invisible to everyone with detection pots, meaning superior.

EDIT: The possible explanations of people who don't see a problem of others being 105 must be either a) they are newbs in terms of PvP; b) they goon glitched; c) they are newbs
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited April 2012
    Well, I guess the best thing they could do was to unban the accounts that they did ban, if they couldn't find the worst ones.

Doesn't make me any less disappointed, though... and now moreso at the community. If it's that hard to find out who glitched the hardest, then there must have been many, many glitchers...

Shame on you all.b:scorn
  • prof
    prof Posts: 1,111
    edited April 2012
    so, an exploit that's almost 3 years old.. and was "nerfed", rather than fixed, last year.. is now having punishment sent out?

with new games being release so soon, i'm surprised pwi would do something so stupid. especially with half of their userbase already switching to pservers. then again, i can't remember a time that pwi did anything right. :|
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    To the PWI noobs:
    Being lvl105, means having higher def against lower levels, having more dmg against lower levels and, on top of that, if you are a sin who is lvl105, you are invisible to everyone with detection pots, meaning superior.

EDIT: The possible explanations of people who don't see a problem of others being 105 must be either a) they are newbs in terms of PvP; b) they goon glitched; c) they are newbs

Can u quote how much is that def in 101 vs 105? Not everyone likes/uses pvp/pk (its broken anyway). If u cannot beat lvl 105 sin does that means that he needs to be banned? b:shocked
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    i remeber cevil archer in another version of PW :D
  • MrFortySeven - Harshlands
    MrFortySeven - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    oop and apparently here we go with the post deleting again b:shutup
  • jennybun
    jennybun Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    There, fixed it for ya. Yer welcome!