TW Discussion - Twilight Temple

Options

Comments

• FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    It may be a small number of people in truth, but remember, when people get vocal about how they feel either on world chat, forums, or w/e, they suddenly represent a faction to everyone else. Especially when they're cursing in all caps on World Chat. That's a biggy.

Nukey never bathes and is stinky, Roid is a dirty CashShopper, and Kirby can sometimes be seen on things that are not RFSK, Ruvil never pulls out, therefore Vindicate = Dirty CashShopping HOB Kirby Vendicates

LeoNerd lacks panties, Roly is horny, and DoS types in all caps = Endeavour is A GROUP OF HORNY NUDISTS.

Skuttle sings country, which is sad music, I never shut up and am sometimes tipsy, and FkinEyeMan has a curse in his name so therefore must rage = LG is a group of drunk QQing whiney ragers

Regi...... man Idek can't think of example. Regi pull yourself together so I can be judgemental.

see?

b:chuckle
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Red bit: So it was basically one person QQing on WC after TW last weekend? Why am I not surprised?

I'm in a fourth tier or whatever faction. None of us were happy about being kill farmed by a better faction. We didn't get on WC and start QQing like what happened last weekend.

My issue was that a person in Endy is being hypocritical by having done such a deed multiple times in the past, and now that it has been done to them, they feel the need to throw a ****fit on WC about it like they are some kind of GOD and deserve better.

As has been mentioned before, after the crystal is done, anyone who wants to keep going for that last 60 seconds can keep respawning, or stay down/tele out. I've even stayed dead just to avoid being PKed over and over after TW was done.

But I have never gone on WC and pitched such a fit as I saw happen last weekend.

Just shut up ur so annoying like really stop talking what ever comes out of your mouth is stupid i mean like dam i feel bad for ur bf/gf jesus ur mom probably had such a ****** hard time with like really no one cares what u say ur just a nuisance in the thread gtfo like seriously and if i offended or im "rude" or im "Q_Qing" then guess what...i don't give a *** how about care about urself for once and get out of pwi and maybe become less of a fail *** troll? god so fuking annoying
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Roly is horny

It's not my fault u made me that way after that night when u got really tipsy and u started pming stuff :3 was cute then after what u told me i look at u and my pepe goes up.....ur fault **** <333
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Vivid imagination, too!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Just shut up ur so annoying like really stop talking what ever comes out of your mouth is stupid i mean like dam i feel bad for ur bf/gf jesus ur mom probably had such a ****** hard time with like really no one cares what u say ur just a nuisance in the thread gtfo like seriously and if i offended or im "rude" or im "Q_Qing" then guess what...i don't give a *** how about care about urself for once and get out of pwi and maybe become less of a fail *** troll? god so fuking annoying

Sweet, sweet success. b:pleased
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • MagicChu - Sanctuary
    MagicChu - Sanctuary Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

Uhhh are you by any chance...HatedSoul? b:cool
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Uhhh are you by any chance...HatedSoul? b:cool

chu im about to really put u in hand cuffs and kero too n threw u in my cage idk even know how u guys got out? was it dos? or that mexicanb.ish blood either way CAGE NOW
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Vivid imagination, too!

don't play it off...u even told me u like roid's fake implanted muscles b:laugh n then that u want to actually put a shrimp dipped in vodka n put it on my long muscular stick and eat it off if u dont believe me ask ruvil he was there :o
    edited April 2012
    Options
    don't play it off...u even told me u like roid's fake implanted muscles b:laugh n then that u want to actually put a shrimp dipped in vodka n put it on my long muscular stick and eat it off if u dont believe me ask ruvil he was there :o

I thought Roid abused Roids to get those muscles? You know, like in the name?

Plastic doesn't sound like a good method of making fake muscle. b:shutup
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ruvil save me! b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bearishidonteven
    bearishidonteven Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Ruvil save me! b:shocked

nichole u so kinky b:dirty i dont even......b:kiss
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Apparently Shrimpy accidentally herself quite often.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    chu im about to really put u in hand cuffs and kero too n threw u in my cage idk even know how u guys got out? was it dos? or that mexicanb.ish blood either way CAGE NOW
    your always ****** around you forget to put on the locks b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Father_gold - Sanctuary
    Father_gold - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    ******n it~!! are we still gonna **** and whine about spawn killing here too (i know thats a bit of a useless statment considering the last bajillion posts)~!

can we get back on track and talk about either:

A. kero's lack of clothes while drunkenly doing delta nekkid and singing loudly on vent

B. blood's questionable citizenship, and the source of her interwebs. i'm banking on "stolen interwebs from houses she cleans"

C. whether or not roly actually has a lil'winkie. he talks about it sooooo much, even on vent, EVEN to psy-trannys, EVEN when they speak in a gruff manly voice~!! i'm starting to think roly is as manly as rupaul in a powder factory.
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    C. whether or not roly actually has a lil'winkie. he talks about it sooooo much, even on vent, EVEN to psy-trannys, EVEN when they speak in a gruff manly voice~!! i'm starting to think roly is as manly as rupaul in a powder factory.

2 questions
    Who are you? :o
    And
    Who's Rupaul? :o

oh and btw decep i dont put locks on cause i like to play :D i like to play catch and ra.pe <333 LOL
    edited April 2012
    Options
    roly poly, u to damned lazy to look at core connect I R UR MARSHAL NOOB~!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    roly poly, u to damned lazy to look at core connect I R UR MARSHAL NOOB~!
    just a noob, nothing to see here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited April 2012
    Options
    don't make me tie you up and mail you to shroud star.....
  • bearishidonteven
    edited April 2012
    Options
    getting verbal-ed as usual i see, nothing new i dont even....
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No vindicate tw this weekend??? Whats up with that?
  • TheBaroness - Sanctuary
    TheBaroness - Sanctuary Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Simple, all Vindis are devout Catholics so they are out celebrating Easter this weekend.
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Who's Rupaul? :o

o.O have you been hiding under a rock? He is the leader of GayBoys duh...
    "You Better Work!"
    edited April 2012
    Options
    o.O have you been hiding under a rock? He is the leader of GayBoys duh...
    "You Better Work!"

Work that street corner, boyfriend?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited April 2012
    Options
    "aaaaaaaaaaand What."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Work that street corner, boyfriend?
    Well, you can find me in Arch's Red light district b:chuckle

But I was just saying one of RuPaul's famous catch phrases
    edited April 2012
    Options
    Well, you can find me in Arch's Red light district b:chuckle

But I was just saying one of RuPaul's famous catch phrases

I figured. I just wanted to say the first thing that came to mind. XD

I should make a Faction GayGirls. Will obviously get infested with horny teenage boys. Then I can 'buy a trip to Europe!' for everyone, only it would be booked on the titanic, and I could rid the world of horny teenage boys. Yay.

Except for... All the now-mindlessly bored teenage girls. b:sad Well ****, guess I shouldn't make that faction after all.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Svaarog - Sanctuary
    Svaarog - Sanctuary Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options

I should make a Faction GayGirls. Will obviously get infested with horny teenage boys. Then I can 'buy a trip to Europe!' for everyone, only it would be booked on the titanic, and I could rid the world of horny teenage boys. Yay.

Except for... All the now-mindlessly bored teenage girls. b:sad Well ****, guess I shouldn't make that faction after all.

And what about us, horny adult boys?

Love making is an art that takes years of practice to master to a point where you will wish for anything else but guys to be gone forever b:laugh
    Viking Pride b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sn
  • bearishidonteven
    edited April 2012
    Options

unless ur a boy urself i dont even...........
    edited April 2012
    Options
    And what about us, horny adult boys?

Love making is an art that takes years of practice to master to a point where you will wish for anything else but guys to be gone forever b:laugh

Either that, or I'm a ****?
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    *Pre RB level
  • Gelfant - Sanctuary
    Gelfant - Sanctuary Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    No vindicate tw this weekend??? Whats up with that?

vindi rarely attacks when a 2x is on .