[Attention] LF > Goon Glitch update from PWE Staff

Comments

• WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    gyroki wrote: »
    And now u live in capiltalism. Now u have rights. E.g. to enforce every rule in ur own online game. Just do it... oh wait, pwe doesnt belong to u? b:sad And because the company doesnt belong to u, u want to take away their freedom of making their own rules in their own game? U learned alot in communism b:laugh

There is just so much wrong in that logic, I`ll just go "what is this, I dont even..."
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • LeoSpirit - Lost City
    LeoSpirit - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sorry but are you nut? How is gonna affect my gameplay? Are you serious? Lv. 105 has few advantages over me. They can kill easily me in pk instances. They can use invisibility(sin) that no other levels can see. They don't loose experience, me YES!!! They can have much better genies. All advantages they gained glitching game, was illegal. So according to you, I have no right to demand promised punishment? You grow up. I'm 38 year old. I lived in communism country for 18 years where you had no rights and this situation is very similar to my memories. That's why I'm pissed off. Because rules are NOT same for every1. I invested some money and TIME to this game so I think I have right to be upset. b:angry And people who lying to me, are in my values lower, than insect.

As stated by another member earlier - any and all actions taken against someone who violates the ToS is at the sole discretion of PWE and staff will never discuss the status of an account you do not own with you and most certainly will not post the status of disciplinary actions on a public forum. EVER!!!

If you suspect someone has violated the ToS by abusing a glitch then send a ticket with proof to support your claim and let the staff deal with it.

So until then, you have 2 real choices here. Deal with it and just play your own game or GTFO and ragequit.

Everyone has invested time and many have invested money into this game. You may have a right to be upset but you are not entitled to demand that staff violate PWE's policies just for your own vindication.

Work hard and lvl to 105, work on your genie, earn or buy better weapons then compete with glitchers because they are not going to all be banned. This has all been explained before time and time again.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    You didn't pay for PWI, you donated to it.

Spending money does not give you any right to force PWI to ban someone they don't otherwise want to.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There is actually gamebreaking bug in TWs

They seriously haven't fixed this? If it's what I think it is, it was around like 9-10 months ago. Kinda disappointing PWI haven't fixed a major major bug that could ruin the only fun endgame instance ...

I support watcha trying to do Tremble but I feel it's a lost cause. Frankie and the GMs are well within their rights to withhold any and all info about the goon glitchers. I just accepted they lied to us again and hope we forget about it. Spineless useless staff members ;o

Maybe they see it as like, come may or june when all these great games come out, they'll be nobody left with the knowledge to complain about said issues, or abuse said glitches. SO why bother with the hassle of fixing them b:chuckle
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    If he's referring to Seeker debuff on crystal, yes it's been fixed. Seekers can get the debuff but the HP debuff does not transfer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    My goon glitched level 80 sin got banned for 3 days for doing it. Justice has been served >:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    They seriously haven't fixed this? If it's what I think it is, it was around like 9-10 months ago. Kinda disappointing PWI haven't fixed a major major bug that could ruin the only fun endgame instance ...

I support watcha trying to do Tremble but I feel it's a lost cause. Frankie and the GMs are well within their rights to withhold any and all info about the goon glitchers. I just accepted they lied to us again and hope we forget about it. Spineless useless staff members ;o

Maybe they see it as like, come may or june when all these great games come out, they'll be nobody left with the knowledge to complain about said issues, or abuse said glitches. SO why bother with the hassle of fixing them b:chuckle

If you think of the one that makes catabarbs cry then yeah, it`s still around. And no, it`s not the seeker debuff.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    dang..people stil lcrying about the gooners...see pw is a boring place.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    /facepalm

I am really so disappointed seeing that there are once again ppl seeking satisfaction into making others feel bad... So what, they abused a glitch? If there are glitches in a game, gamers will abuse them... It's a natural thing... And even the GM's (Frankie if I remember correctly) once stated it was their fault... They decided to only punish the worst offenders... But noooo... It's always the same here no matter what for... Ppl here will always find a lame excuse to try to make others miserable... "Ban him! Ban her! OMG they are so much better then me they should totally get banned!" Seriously it has bin months now... Give it a rest... It's mostly just an act out of jealousy or envy anyway...

The only ppl actually suffering from it are sins anyway... Any other class being can't see the stealth sins even if they're lvl 105... Cat-Like Tread ads 10 lvles to their stealth... You're not supposed to see them until you're at least 10 lvles higher then the sin anyway... As for the sins... Well there are so many of them it's kinda hard to care about them these days... And you think 5 more lvles make someone overpowered? Well guess what... Cash shop did it 1st... Anyone with a good credit card will wipe the floor with you... So stop blaming 5 freaking lvles...

Honestly every time I see treads like this with ppl crying over something being unfair it makes me facepalm over and over again... Well I got news for you: Life isn't fair! You spoiled little brats who find happiness in hurting others better get used to it cause one day life might stop being so damn easy on you as well... But then again it might be a good lesson for you... Maybe then you will find more satisfaction into helping others and making ppl smile instead of your usual "be miserable for my sake or gtfo" attitude...

*cough* Excuse my ranting but really, c'mon... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    BigHearts member... f:grin
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    /facepalm

I am really so disappointed seeing that there are once again ppl seeking satisfaction into making others feel bad... So what, they abused a glitch? If there are glitches in a game, gamers will abuse them... It's a natural thing... And even the GM's (Frankie if I remember correctly) once stated it was their fault... They decided to only punish the worst offenders... But noooo... It's always the same here no matter what for... Ppl here will always find a lame excuse to try to make others miserable... "Ban him! Ban her! OMG they are so much better then me they should totally get banned!" Seriously it has bin months now... Give it a rest... It's mostly just an act out of jealousy or envy anyway...

The only ppl actually suffering from it are sins anyway... Any other class being can't see the stealth sins even if they're lvl 105... Cat-Like Tread ads 10 lvles to their stealth... You're not supposed to see them until you're at least 10 lvles higher then the sin anyway... As for the sins... Well there are so many of them it's kinda hard to care about them these days... And you think 5 more lvles make someone overpowered? Well guess what... Cash shop did it 1st... Anyone with a good credit card will wipe the floor with you... So stop blaming 5 freaking lvles...

Honestly every time I see treads like this with ppl crying over something being unfair it makes me facepalm over and over again... Well I got news for you: Life isn't fair! You spoiled little brats who find happiness in hurting others better get used to it cause one day life might stop being so damn easy on you as well... But then again it might be a good lesson for you... Maybe then you will find more satisfaction into helping others and making ppl smile instead of your usual "be miserable for my sake or gtfo" attitude...

*cough* Excuse my ranting but really, c'mon... b:surrender

Sure I agree. BUT then don't require from me to obey TOS. And from now I'm refuse to obey TOS. Because if they didn't punish them, WHY should I be punished for using glitches in future? I earned my lesson. I will just cheat in this game whenever is possible. And they have NO RIGHT to punish me as they didn't do the same to gooners.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    they wont get banned, it would harm their economy.
    PWI is to greedy to ban cashshoppers. Thats a fact.

Wonder if the game would die if noone charged zen for 6months b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    These threads should be sponsored by popcorn manufacturers.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
    edited March 2012
    Sure I agree. BUT then don't require from me to obey TOS. And from now I'm refuse to obey TOS. Because if they didn't punish them, WHY should I be punished for using glitches in future? I earned my lesson. I will just cheat in this game whenever is possible. And they have NO RIGHT to punish me as they didn't do the same to gooners.

Agreed... Btw you are allowed to Goon glitch now... They just won't give exp... b:chuckle But really I do think they should save the perma-banhammer for more serious offenses like hacking items and gold or serious harassing behavior or something like that...

It's the same with .ini editing... It's a lame rule, it's obviously not allowed, yet they do not lock it... So it's just tempting for some... But I haven't seen ppl getting banned for it (and it would be nice if it stayed that way)... It's just a minor offence after all...

Minor offences need minor punishments... Biiiiig offences need huge punishment... A crime should be viewed from case-to-case... That's my opinion... b:thanks

And then there's the fact that a lot of glitchers are just CSers... It wouldn't be good for anyone if they got banned... It's less income for the dev's if they did... And if they would get banned for something like that, which also means they'll stop spending money, and the dev's where to decide they're not earning enough anymore... Well... They might just give up on this game... It's what will happened when all CSers are fully milked out anyway... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
    edited March 2012
    Agreed... Btw you are allowed to Goon glitch now... They just won't give exp... b:chuckle But really I do think they should save the perma-banhammer for more serious offenses like hacking items and gold or serious harassing behavior or something like that...

It's the same with .ini editing... It's a lame rule, it's obviously not allowed, yet they do not lock it... So it's just tempting for some... But I haven't seen ppl getting banned for it (and it would be nice if it stayed that way)... It's just a minor offence after all...

Minor offences need minor punishments... Biiiiig offences need huge punishment... A crime should be viewed from case-to-case... That's my opinion... b:thanks

And then there's the fact that a lot of glitchers are just CSers... It wouldn't be good for anyone if they got banned... It's less income for the dev's if they did... And if they would get banned for something like that, which also means they'll stop spending money, and the dev's where to decide they're not earning enough anymore... Well... They might just give up on this game... It's what will happened when all CSers are fully milked out anyway... b:surrender
    But it's sad. Anyway good to know, that glitching anything is worth it at least here in PWI for sure.

But there is easy solution. Just bring goons back(exp) so every have same opportunity and I will be quite.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    But it's sad. Anyway good to know, that glitching anything is worth it at least here in PWI for sure.

Not only here... *cough*CloningmymostpowerfullrareTM'sanditemsinPokemonGoldandbeatalltheboysatmyschoolwithaRatata...*cough* b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Not only here... *cough*CloningmymostpowerfullrareTM'sanditemsinPokemonGoldandbeatalltheboysatmyschoolwithaRatata...*cough* b:chuckle

Thanks, but my life value are totally different. I don't cheat in real life so I didn't wanted to cheat in games also. Now I know, that not cheating just harm myself and I will adapt. Hurray to cheat.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited March 2012
    Thanks, but my life value are totally different. I don't cheat in real life so I didn't wanted to cheat in games also. Now I know, that not cheating just harm myself and I will adapt. Hurray to cheat.b:victory

It's a matter of perspective... In real life you should live as honest as you can... But games are just pixels... No matter how you look at it... It'll always be just pixels... But it's always up to oneself... Sure I could easily beat Final Fantasy VI by just using Vanish + Death on every boss... But that would kinda take away the challenge now wouldn't it? So i choose not to cheat there... Others might do so but it's up to them... Eventually they're the one who miss out the feeling of accomplishment in the end, right? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    b:sweat
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Sorry but are you nut? How is gonna affect my gameplay? Are you serious? Lv. 105 has few advantages over me. They can kill easily me in pk instances. They can use invisibility(sin) that no other levels can see. They don't loose experience, me YES!!! They can have much better genies. All advantages they gained glitching game, was illegal. So according to you, I have no right to demand promised punishment? You grow up. I'm 38 year old. I lived in communism country for 18 years where you had no rights and this situation is very similar to my memories. That's why I'm pissed off. Because rules are NOT same for every1. I invested some money and TIME to this game so I think I have right to be upset. b:angry And people who lying to me, are in my values lower, than insect.

*Ehem* You do realize that this game is developed and ran by a company based in COMMUNIST CHINA, don't you?

You ever stop and think that maybe you people are being hypocritical for demanding that only goon glitchers be banned? What about all the others who glitched the game for their own game somehow? Why aren't you people demanding they be banned? Probably because if PWE decided to ban everyone who has ever glitched this game there might be 10 players left on any particular server?

Again, Frankie stated PWE (PWI) is taking responsibility for taking too long to correct the issue and it just isn't realistic to punish all who abused the glitch but will take action against the worst offenders. If you can't move beyond this, if you can't deal with this then it's time for you to find another game. Don't expect anything more to be done and don't expect any form of compensation from anyone and most certainly don't expect PWI staff to post anything regarding punitive actions against other members on a public forum.

Just deal with it like everyone else is.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • X - Lothranis
    X - Lothranis Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What is this... I dont even....

b:shocked
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    what Is This... I Dont Even....

B:shocked

+one!!!

• dfdsfdsa
    dfdsfdsa Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    that jadsia must be the official pwi *** licker...
  • articio
    articio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Anyone remember the glitch along time ago where i think it was the hemsley coat could be decomposed and npced for millions of coins, and a bunch of people abused this buying up all the gold, and they all were banned and the coins removed, why didn't the fcc glitchers get the same response that and why was there never a response about people glitching public quest 3
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    There are more important glitch issues than your goonz...

Like... WHEN YOU CARRY SOMEONE WHILE IN VIOLET DANCE THE FEMALE BODY GOES WOHOO b:chuckle

b:bye
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    dfdsfdsa wrote: »
    that jadsia must be the official pwi *** licker...

QQ b:cryb:cryb:cry QQ
    articio wrote: »
    Anyone remember the glitch along time ago where i think it was the hemsley coat could be decomposed and npced for millions of coins, and a bunch of people abused this buying up all the gold, and they all were banned and the coins removed, why didn't the fcc glitchers get the same response that and why was there never a response about people glitching public quest 3

That's because goon glitchers weren't that big of an issue at the time. And they still aren't. Just a lot of jealous butt-hurt crybabies who missed out like the poster before you.

edited March 2012
    QQ b:cryb:cryb:cry QQ

That's because goon glitchers weren't that big of an issue at the time. And they still aren't. Just a lot of jealous butt-hurt crybabies who missed out like the poster before you.
    I told every1. If it's not big deal, just give me lv. 105 and I will be fine with it. But apparently it's big deal if there is still no way to get to lv.105. I don't count broken class sin, who can tele through the wall and kill just FF bosses and use invisibility. That's another story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited March 2012
    I told every1. If it's not big deal, just give me lv. 105 and I will be fine with it. But apparently it's big deal if there is still no way to get to lv.105. I don't count broken class sin, who can tele through the wall and kill just FF bosses and use invisibility. That's another story.

You'd probably get to 105 faster if you spent more time playing the game than complaining on the forum. There is a way to do it. In fact getting rep for r9 is pretty easy doing Morai dailies as well.

I swear the game would be much more pleasant for you if you just let this go and just play the game. If you can't let it go you have to wonder if it's even worth all the frustration you seem to have. Pity.

edited March 2012
    You'd probably get to 105 faster if you spent more time playing the game than complaining on the forum. There is a way to do it. In fact getting rep for r9 is pretty easy doing Morai dailies as well.

I swear the game would be much more pleasant for you if you just let this go and just play the game. If you can't let it go you have to wonder if it's even worth all the frustration you seem to have. Pity.

Don't worry I hope I switch game soon. 10 april and maybe little bit after this date. And at 18 may for sure. Release is not given yet, but it will be probably 18 may or little sooner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited March 2012

Lies. All you typed is complete ****.

There is no way someone can get to 105 without glitching.

PS: There's no more game to play, JFYI.

IJS.

DONT KEEL ME, I am just a frustrated 98 year old living in my momma's basement leeching her salary for cereals in order to achieve lvl 105 to notice that THERE IS NO MORE GAME TO PLAY.

kthxbayfk.

- Okay... I had a rush moment haha, not but really, there's no more game after 101 but PK and TW, what a great deal.
    Don't worry I hope I switch game soon. 10 april and maybe little bit after this date. And at 18 may for sure. Release is not given yet, but it will be probably 18 may or little sooner.

I'm game for pre-order too! :P beta weekends here we go ^ -^ I hope it goes out on may 2nd since its my birthday :P
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • /Principle - Dreamweaver48
    /Principle - Dreamweaver48 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    God damn you people are thick. The issue is not *whether* the glitchers should be banned, but rather that frankie has said that they will be banned and they have *not* been banned. By the way, frankie's statement answers the whether.
This discussion has been closed.