Options
12346»

Comments

• Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    My god wt a **** QQ THREAD.........

But then again they QQ so much at end game and gms gave them the debuff bow.....

Maybe the will give u knocback too and make me a good against bms barbs and sins since we have knockback too...b:victoryb:victory

Hmmm balance well im old scholl player and long time ago archers were the most hated class cause they could 2 3 shoot evryone without we even notice were the arrows came from..

Well QQ boys now its our time to shine...

And plss gms go ahead and put knockback working on pvp plx..........b:victory
  • Tivas - Archosaur
    Tivas - Archosaur Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    swap to fist XD

a bit unrealistic when somebody come near u, 5 cm far and u shot with bow XD

LOOOOOOOOOL i saw this thread cause im about to make a archer has a secundary char but after this im not sure anymore.....
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    Options
    LOOOOOOOOOL i saw this thread cause im about to make a archer has a secundary char but after this im not sure anymore.....

i dont think at that high lv u care about that 4,5-5,5m weaken distance when u got melee skills/can use fist/can use metal skill [metal skills dont got 1/2dmg penalty] and got 32-36+ m range.
  • kallina077
    kallina077 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    in reality an archer would be quite confident at distance from the enemy but when the enemy is only 5 metrs away, and if you were holding 2 sticks and a piece of cotton, no matter how effective the the weapon is on paper, in practice you would be messing your pants.I would say still having 50% effectiveness is more than generous.
    in a battle this would be when you start running or reach for your sword. In PWI you dont die forever, so you might overlook the save your own skin factor, but whoever thought up this feature made the right call.
    in early stages of my wizard i carried a pole spear for when I picked on something with magic resistance or my mana ran out. in history most archers carried swords and dressed light so they could move fast. it would be cool if my barbarian could fire a top notch bow with 80m range and pinpoint accuracy cos he is really strong, and cast super magic spells cos he has a friend who showed him how to do it.
    this is all about reality and that is what is important. yesterday I was a big white tiger with flaming paws flying on the back of a stingray with a little red fox on my back.
    start taking this seriously.
  • FatherTed - Dreamweaver
    FatherTed - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,723 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wow seriously - is this the fabled "night of 100 necros?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks for the sig Ophida :3
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    this thread is from 2010 ._.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    this thread is from 2010 ._.

No it's from 2009 , doubled necroed with spicy BBQ creme and few trolling touches b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Inb4close/
  • J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear
    J_Voorhees - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Wow, can people actually post something usefull on such threads? why do most people behave like kids and come up with " necro necro necro it is not allowed. close it close it, i am forum police i will report this" i mean how old are you? 6 yrs? great...

come on that guy made some valuid post. yes i understand that close range penalty, it makes sense, but we archers should get 1 skill tree with a sword or something i agree.
  • Sidwinder - Heavens Tear
    Sidwinder - Heavens Tear Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    They are removing said penalty on hunter's on wow so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it on here at some point. Honestly it doesn't matter to me I don't pvp and in pve like other's said most mob's don't even get close.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sidwinder-HT
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Archers need a lance tree with dex as main attribute. It only makes sense because they are supposed to be winged elves so they wouldn't use swords or daggers but need longer melee weapons to fight in the air.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Vindis - Dreamweaver
    Vindis - Dreamweaver Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I think archers are well enough as is with the close range thing.

Let me count the skills I can use without penalty:

Lightning Strike
    Thunder Shock
    Winged Pledge
    Wingspan
    Thunderous Blast
    and Sage Deadly Shot.

Not sure on Stormrage or Blood Vow.

Idk when I would have to use that many lol. I just stun people and get back a few meters. The ranged penalty intuitively teaches you to kite more.
    Ring Engraving/Amulet Carving Guide - pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1174451

Retired from PWI.

b:bye
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Just let the necro die. This was a problem with all the new teleport stun BS the melee classes were getting but now there is a good solution with our 2 leaps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html