APS Nerf, <-RUMOR

12345679»

Comments

• Aesh - Raging Tide
    Aesh - Raging Tide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *to Deant*

Well, you are right about that... ppl will always **** about something...

What I think though, is that most ppl are pissed at APS players because most of them are just plain jerks. And that they miss the times where (even though the instances took longer) you were chatting with your squad mates.

Because I am also annoyed by that, it's a MMO and you are supposed to play together and have fun. So I don't think its just about the "APS is broken", more that players these days just want to rush things and don't even have the decency to at least say "hi" when you greet them in squad.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *to Deant*

Well, you are right about that... ppl will always **** about something...

What I think though, is that most ppl are pissed at APS players because most of them are just plain jerks. And that they miss the times where (even though the instances took longer) you were chatting with your squad mates.

Because I am also annoyed by that, it's a MMO and you are supposed to play together and have fun. So I don't think its just about the "APS is broken", more that players these days just want to rush things and don't even have the decency to at least say "hi" when you greet them in squad.

+1000
    Good manners are missing. Mannars and moral we missing in modern days. All is about money, greed and power. Aps nerf is notrequired. Limited availability to aps/rank8 and 9 is required. Personaly i play this game more than 5 years. On other servers where there were no aps (no pack sales) we did long running instances. To understand it all u need to expirience it. I have been now and before. I adapted to all. My personal opinion is that aps build is THE BEST for BM. All the other build excluding rank9 (universal OP gear) is not good for BMS. APS BM is from day one in this game.
    I can point out few casters which act jerky same as the sins. So its not only a sin SIN.
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Good god you people are talking like the only ones who can possibly farm NV or any instance is a 5 aps. Are these APS people that full of themselves or what? Honestly I doubt the devs ever thought for a moment that an instance like NV with many bosses and no mobs was meant to be done in a few minutes. Record I think on my server wsa under 4 minutes. If that's not a broken system I wouldn't know what is because these instances were supposed to be done with all classes and not just an APS geared toon squad.

QQ NV, HH, Etc. is going to take more time, more variety of classes, and actual skills and teamwork between classes to complete. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ OMG.

I'm almost interested to see the level of squad wipes coming when people can no longer rely on their uber gear to protect them. It's like this concept of teamwork, skill and total comprehension of game/ skill mechanics is blasphemous. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    *question*
    If u all want to run nirvana non aps, why dont u do it?? I mean there are 9 more classes beside a sin. Make a six man squad with barb,cleric,and dds. Is that a problem?? I have done runs with casters in squad and will do it again. Nirvana is slower but thats not a big deal. Leave sins. Make 6 men nirvana squad without sin. Whats the big deal?? U all can play this game without the sins. But actualy when ppl want something done always call sin for faster kill... Dont blame only the sins and aps.
  • starjade
    starjade Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Personaly i play this game more than 5 years.

....wasn't the 3 year anniversary only last September? b:puzzled
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    starjade wrote: »
    ....wasn't the 3 year anniversary only last September? b:puzzled

yes and later on i mentioned "on other server" before pwi was launched.
  • Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Nev_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2012

*Bh Snakefist with 5-7k hp squad and aps 2.0 capped*
    b:surprised b:beatenup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    umad bro?b:cute

DW Wizard - Celestial Demon
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *question*
    If u all want to run nirvana non aps, why dont u do it?? I mean there are 9 more classes beside a sin. Make a six man squad with barb,cleric,and dds. Is that a problem?? I have done runs with casters in squad and will do it again. Nirvana is slower but thats not a big deal. Leave sins. Make 6 men nirvana squad without sin. Whats the big deal?? U all can play this game without the sins. But actualy when ppl want something done always call sin for faster kill... Dont blame only the sins and aps.

HAHA this ^

Does the irony of all this escape all of you?

Casters want APS to be nerfed like somehow it's supposed to help casters if other DDs cannot deal as much damage, right? You somehow believe casters would be taken more to regular Nirvana if everyone else's damage output is lowered to your level, right? Face it - you already refuse to form your own regular Nirvana squads because you think it would be too slow and is resigned to QQing about it instead, so what makes you think anyone else is going to do regular Nirvana, let alone take casters, if APS gets nerfed? Doesn't the QQ from the recent fix to Talismans make you people realize anything?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty