APS Nerf, <-RUMOR

Options

Comments

• Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No I mean if the aps goes to 2.00 make the bosses and mobs weaker so we can kill it not stay 20 min at a boss. You make any squad you want from 6 and kill in TT 3-2...3-3 without any aps player and tell me how that goes and then make a squad with full aps sins, bm and whatever you want, and tell me how that goes for you.

Umm, I solo bosses in HH with just my herc alone and most take 20 minutes. You think a whole pt is going to take 20 minutes doing what I solo in 20 minutes? Your 'logic' Doesn't make much sense to me.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I heard clerics wont be allowed to heal

b:cute

That one is true of the new MM mode. You can just switch if off. :P Although, it does highlight the stupidity of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I was in PW before APS, and im here now. The game is much cheaper and funnier and easier. Why u all complain? When u need something killed u always look around for some aps guy to kill for u. If all the trouble for u is nirvana - well they made casters nirvana with much bigger profit than aps nirvana. The made anti aps new skills and anti aps new gear (check the rank8 recasted bonuses for casters, i have seen such made on RT). U just need to WORK for them. Only the lazy ppl complain.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I skip 4 page of reading... lol at nerfing APS. Just remove blood paint and you get dead sin everywhere. Then suddenly they need cleric again ... And they decide barb should tank instead... ijs changin it now is to late. The damage is done, it's better to learn to live whit it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    while were at it lets go triple the prices of tt mats cause that's what gonna happen. if you cap the aps at 2.

Well, it might affect those that are too damned lazy to get a squad together and farm HH themselves for the mats they need. I support making life expensive for those too lazy to actually earn their gear. Maybe they'll quit if the game actually forces them to put some effort into it to achieve anything like it used to do.

• TwentyThree - Dreamweaver
    TwentyThree - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    seitori wrote: »
    ROFLMAO!!!! x 200!!!!b:laugh

OMG!! b:sin Can you imagine what a nerfed APS change would do to the peeps needing the (TM/cape) runs?!?!?!?!?!b:shocked

b:chuckle Guess those prices for the (8 token runs) R gonna go through the roof now if they do nerf it........LoLzzzz!!!!!b:chuckle

Do you even know how trophy mode runs work? They really don't rely on APS, its more of a barb/bm duo thing. In any event, prices for trophy mode capes, like any other thing for sale in the history OF THE ENTIRE GAME EVER, demand and supply will determine prices, with outside influence from whomever decides boutique sales.

To answer your question, I can imagine what a nerfed APS change would do to peeps needing (TM/cape) runs [sic]; the prices will be wholly unchanged by any adjustment to attacks-per-seconds. Your input seems uneducated. Hi :D
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Do you even know how trophy mode runs work? They really don't rely on APS, its more of a barb/bm duo thing. In any event, prices for trophy mode capes, like any other thing for sale in the history OF THE ENTIRE GAME EVER, demand and supply will determine prices, with outside influence from whomever decides boutique sales.

To answer your question, I can imagine what a nerfed APS change would do to peeps needing (TM/cape) runs [sic]; the prices will be wholly unchanged by any adjustment to attacks-per-seconds. Your input seems uneducated. Hi :D

Barb+any class with decent aoe and refines can do it. Bought mine from a barb, psychic combo.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Don't judge the race by a few asshats you met >_> Not all sins are jerks, only the majority.

Alas; not only sins are 5 aps, those idiots that like to be sins go 5 aps on their barbs, archers, and venos which isn't even legit for the class in the first place. BMs apart from sins are the only legit ones >_>

Oh here we go. Now we're going to tell everyone else how their class is to be built. Only sins are to have 5 aps and none of those other lowlife wannabe's like venos, and Barbs or archers.

Now we know you people are full of yourselves.

• Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    As long as they stick to their rightful weapons, fine by me b:surrender

Hello? All weapons have prerequisites for which class can use them. Some just happen to be able to be used by almost all classes therefore the 'rightful weapon' as you want to callit belongs to any class that fits the prerequisite. Damn you're really judgemental of how other people build their toons.

• XxRagzxx - Sanctuary
    XxRagzxx - Sanctuary Posts: 258 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Umm, I solo bosses in HH with just my herc alone and most take 20 minutes. You think a whole pt is going to take 20 minutes doing what I solo in 20 minutes? Your 'logic' Doesn't make much sense to me.

Maybe on solo mode, or a 1-1 at best lol
    Archer Build:
    pwcalc.com/d38eec6e1f27c7a6
    Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/d74f267d3be72784
  • Shinu_Dark - Dreamweaver
    Shinu_Dark - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't see what every ones problem is with 5APS. people pay and farm for it so, just deal with it and keep playing.

And if u nerf APS why don't u nerf the herc for example, as they can tank and solo everything!!

Every class has there bonuses their ups and downs, so just choose your class stop complaining and just play the game, and have fun that's all its about, FUN!!

b:kiss MysticAngel_ b:kiss b:dirty
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    -Imagining Arma boss in 3-3 without aps-
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There was a thread ages ago where PWE staff was interviewed, and one of the questions was about whether or not they would change how -interval works (nerf APS). The official answer was they would not directly reduce the amount of attacks per second one could achieve, however they would implement features that would reduce its effectiveness. The new PvE gear with Wraith Hunting/Defense levels is probably one of those things, seeing as most people would probably be in favor of a massive attack and defense boost when it comes to certain instances, old and new alike.

I'm not gonna go digging around for the thread, I just remembered reading it a very long time ago. Also, the whole reason behind beefing 3-x bosses up was because people could breeze through them if they had well refined gear and high APS, if they nerfed APS maybe they'd return the instances to their previous state. I'd sure as hell hope so.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They did that in Chinese version and a massive rage followed from people so they reverted it back, they would not dare to do it here.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Maybe on solo mode, or a 1-1 at best lol

ROTFL I solo squad mode with a herc from HH 1.1 to HH 2.3 with a couple of bosses in 1.3, 2.2 and 2.3 that the herc can't. Only boss that takes longer to solo is Astralwalker in 2.2 and 2.3. I've done over 800+ HH runs in the last 2 years. Before my herc I was using a glacial walker in solo mode.

• Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I don't see what every ones problem is with 5APS. people pay and farm for it so, just deal with it and keep playing.

And if u nerf APS why don't u nerf the herc for example, as they can tank and solo everything!!

Every class has there bonuses their ups and downs, so just choose your class stop complaining and just play the game, and have fun that's all its about, FUN!!

Imagine paying 200 gold or farming for weeks for a nix only to have it ***** in 2 seconds by a 5 aps. How would you feel? Even my herc gets ***** in seconds by an APS sin. And that claim about the herc being able to solo everything just shows how ignorant you are about them even if they are one of the most expensive single cash shop item in the botique.

• LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Comparing a pet with a broken feature...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver
    Sel_Darkmore - Dreamweaver Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Aps 2.0 cap? hmm....

*Bh Snakefist with 5-7k hp squad and aps 2.0 capped*

b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle This would be funny as hellb:laugh
    To think your OP is Fail, To know your role is OP
    Team work is Flawless,
    To think your better then the rest is shabby.

Blademaster - Celestial Demon
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They did that in Chinese version and a massive rage followed from people so they reverted it back, they would not dare to do it here.

They don't need me to charge for gold again. I'll keep playing a broken game but I'll refuse to actually dump my money into it.

• CandyDancer - Heavens Tear
    CandyDancer - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So many people will quit if they kill seekers or sins damage or apps whatever they are doing...I will quit b:angry
  • DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear
    DaggerSin_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Aps 2.0 cap? hmm....

*Bh Snakefist with 5-7k hp squad and aps 2.0 capped*

b:chuckleb:laughb:chuckle This would be funny as hellb:laugh

Yeah, that would, I would just go to watch really. Stay in the back, tank dies haul *** away.

Not on topic: Nerf APS to 2.0 Fine by me, I farmed what I have so no cash wasted for me.

Now I really get to LAUGH AT THE DUMB *** PEOPLE that dumped 1000s into a game. *looks out side* Glad I spent money on that new truck instead of this game.
    BarbHammer - 95 - Retired

DaggerSin_ - 101 - Active
  • LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    People are so used to aps that, if they nerf it, people will be running around like a chicken with its head cut off. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Does it kind of tickle anyone else when people use the term "APS" as if it only applies to APS rates of 4.0+?

Like if someone is 5.0 sparked, people will call them "APS" build, when in fact, technically EVERYONE is APS build, as everyone has APS.

Or when people will indicate the era before 5.0 was the way to go as "Pre-APS" when APS has and will always exist...

I see the game you're playing at, and I raise you this:

Everyone has some vit, so everyone is vit build

Everyone has some Str, so everyone is str build

Everyone has some Dex, so everyone is dex build

Everyone has some Magic, so everyone is magic build

Everyone has at least 3 of each stat, so a PURE build doesnt exist.

Everyone with a rank ring has -channeling, so everyone with rank ring is -chan build.

I could keep going. The point is, when someone says APS build, -Chan build, or anything else, it means that their build is centered around that attribute more than any other. Stop nit-picking yo
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I heard archers lose all purges on bows
    I heard sins get 2.0 aps nerf
    I heard psy's will only be allowed to reach 10k soulforce max
    I heard barbs lose their HP buffs
    I heard venos can only purge once a day
    I heard bms lose their aoe stun and HF can only be done 1 time an hour
    I heard wizards can only hit people for 45% of their max HP
    I heard seekers lose their def level buffs
    I heard mystics were just flat out removed from game

LOL I heard all this too! True true b:chuckle
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • Attempted - Harshlands
    Attempted - Harshlands Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy heard .86 max for all class.... but hey, its just a rumour.

NO!b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Look here, we all in
    Everyone is a target
    Teetering on insanity, reasonin' with the heartless
  • TheRedLion - Heavens Tear
    TheRedLion - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *looks out side* Glad I spent money on that new truck instead of this game.

I hope it's a Monster Truck.
    Broken user avatar...again. b:surrender
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    im surprised noones mentioned this lol
    2.0 cap would just make full r9 sins more "Viable" as theyd be able to get 2.0 sparked with full r9 and 90 atk lvs/40ish def lvs b:chuckle
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I wanna see the GM's do this for "ONE" Patch, just to see how many fktard cashshoppers would leave LOL b:chuckleb:laugh
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • TwentyThree - Dreamweaver
    TwentyThree - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

No, some classes have bonuses that FAR outweigh their downsides. Since you're a sin, I assume that either you already know this and are trolling, or you're an idiot. b:bye
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I heard archers lose all purges on bows
    I heard sins get 2.0 aps nerf
    I heard psy's will only be allowed to reach 10k soulforce max
    I heard barbs lose their HP buffs
    I heard venos can only purge once a day
    I heard bms lose their aoe stun and HF can only be done 1 time an hour
    I heard wizards can only hit people for 45% of their max HP
    I heard seekers lose their def level buffs
    I heard mystics were just flat out removed from game

The first one will be true for the clerics second mode...
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)