APS Nerf, <-RUMOR

Comments

• Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i know. But the question is who is gonna farm it anymore? Maybe the +12 all gear and vit stones ones, the rich get's richer all over....b:worried

So you saying you wouldn't farm TT if aps was removed?
    How in the hell did people farm TT before aps?
    Yes, you guessed it, acutall teamwork.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes and no one will have TT anymore , we will be with really bad gear and cant kill anything anymore. And if the people say "down with aps" why you all ask 4-5 aps only for Nirvana? From tomorrow ask 2 aps only, see how that feels. Maybe to make the bosses less powerful to be easy for an 2 aps to kill and fix the barb roar. If the sin gives 100k dmg (example) let the barb roar and take aggro no matter how much sin hit. As for cleric have more dmg , is that a joke? There are enough clerics that think they are DD and not heal anymore. If they hit hard they will take aggro and 1 shot dead from a boss, come on really?
    So if u wanna make 2 aps, let the mobs be easy to kill and no one will mind then, that will be balanced.

I wonder what people will use mid lvl then.....I know we can farm fc for gear if they revert it................... Btw from what i hear it is going to be a 3.33 base nerf in game so good bye 5 aps windshield sage sins. I remember giving barbs a 400k damage head start in bh69 and i still stole agro.
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So you saying you wouldn't farm TT if aps was removed?
    How in the hell did people farm TT before aps?
    Yes, you guessed it, acutall teamwork.

I dont know maybe the bosses were not so strong. That is a good question. My friend have a sin with 2.22 non sparked and she look for Nirvy and all people say "4-5 aps only". She never did Nirvy before and she made 100 lvl 1 month ago. She ask same question, if 4-5 aps dont exist no one will do Nirvy anymore?? In my country this game is very very expensive, that is how it is but they will not give us a chance to make it in the game as well. Tell that to all the people that ask for 4-5 aps only! Nerf or not , they will find something else to complain about, they always are.
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    aps has always been able to obtain in game. Until people began charging and the such, it was just very hard to obtain. Why nerf something that one could have had long ago and has always been put into the game now?
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    while were at it lets go triple the prices of tt mats cause that's what gonna happen. if you cap the aps at 2.

Yea so what, news flash they handing gear out for doing mundane task--next?
    re
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I dont know maybe the bosses were not so strong. That is a good question. My friend have a sin with 2.22 non sparked and she look for Nirvy and all people say "4-5 aps only". She never did Nirvy before and she made 100 lvl 1 month ago. She ask same question, if 4-5 aps dont exist no one will do Nirvy anymore?? In my country this game is very very expensive, that is how it is but they will not give us a chance to make it in the game as well. Tell that to all the people that ask for 4-5 aps only! Nerf or not , they will find something else to complain about, they always are.

not true people will still spam caster nirvy, if not more; since there is no more aps to farm nirvy. Casters will now farm nirvy for a much higher profit margin that most aps toons could before because of higher prices. This is what i think will happen because the majority of the farming population is now crippled.

Instead of asking for 4-5 aps it will be +10 weps and gears
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    not true people will still spam caster nirvy, if not more; since there is no more aps to farm nirvy. Casters will now farm nirvy for a much higher profit margin that most aps toons could before because of higher prices. This is what i think will happen because the majority of the farming population is now crippled.

Now that is scary lol . b:thanks
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Now that is scary lol . b:thanks

Yes it is cause i'm gonna have to make a level 100 cleric with a +10 wep with decent gears for a nirvy run...............
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They were going to nerf to 4aps max but it got blasted so hard in original they removed it.
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i herd rumors that gms were gonna give everyone warsoul weps you kno i heard..
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Does it kind of tickle anyone else when people use the term "APS" as if it only applies to APS rates of 4.0+?

Like if someone is 5.0 sparked, people will call them "APS" build, when in fact, technically EVERYONE is APS build, as everyone has APS.

Or when people will indicate the era before 5.0 was the way to go as "Pre-APS" when APS has and will always exist...
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    Finrah - Sanctuary Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lol if they do nerf it, i think 2.0 is fair enough, but im gonna laugh so hard at all the sins who quit.

they deserve it for being jerks anyways,
    plus 5.0 is a mistake, a big, ugly horrible mistake that needs to be fixed, itd get rid of all the fisted BM's, maybe finally theyll stop fisting their azzes and picking up a sword like a man xD

Don't judge the race by a few asshats you met >_> Not all sins are jerks, only the majority.

Alas; not only sins are 5 aps, those idiots that like to be sins go 5 aps on their barbs, archers, and venos which isn't even legit for the class in the first place. BMs apart from sins are the only legit ones >_>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Don't judge the race by a few asshats you met >_> Not all sins are jerks, only the majority.

Alas; not only sins are 5 aps, those idiots that like to be sins go 5 aps on their barbs, archers, and venos which isn't even legit for the class in the first place. BMs apart from sins are the only legit ones >_>
    Archer's not legit ? we were the first ones even able to go 5.0, how is that not legit D:<
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Archer's not legit ? we were the first ones even able to go 5.0, how is that not legit D:<

Well I'd agree with you if all archers stuck to their bows/xbows/slingshots instead of using fists/claws, steal aggro, and get killed immediately coz you can't get the benefit of BP b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Archers could be 5.0 aps before sins were even a thought in a crazy chinese dev's mind. b:laugh
  • Finrah - Sanctuary
    edited February 2012
    Archers could be 5.0 aps before sins were even a thought in a crazy chinese dev's mind. b:laugh

As long as they stick to their rightful weapons, fine by me b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I heard through the grapevines that HF will now share a similar cooldown to our lvl 100 skills, should be something like 10-15 mins depending how devs feel that day....

Demon stun will also be cut down to 50% chance to stun..

Have fun in delta b:chuckle
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
    edited February 2012
    Well I'd agree with you if all archers stuck to their bows/xbows/slingshots instead of using fists/claws, steal aggro, and get killed immediately coz you can't get the benefit of BP b:chuckle

You know, there was a time when NO ONE at all had BP, tanks still did fine >.>

People like to slam 5.0 archers, but you know when there were no other tanks available and I had to tank ****, I never saw anyone complain.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Belail tank ftw.
  • seitori
    seitori Posts: 1,328 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    People wanted aps nerfed for over a year, it's not gonna happen get used to it, it's about time you adapt.

b:pleased It wasn't so much originally that most wanted Max APS Nerfed..... b:laugh As much as it was that most peaple wanted a fair APS system with competitive (range/chance)..... The fact was that, the only 1s who could get the (full 5.0) easily, were either the {Closed Clique'rs & Cash Shoppers}, and not really anyone else.... Thats what p*ssed everyone else off! Since it made any chance at 'progressing & competing' under the fair play bit under a supposidely (F2P) game, a total "F'ing Sick Joke!" that made playing this game, a lame (P2P) Parody/Atrocity, where the only way that one could register as an actual effective force in game anymore 'in certain areas of activities" like "PvP, FC, Nirv & etc." was too pay your way though with your check book....... b:quiet

In the end thats what got most everyone else so annoyed.... But its sad that they didn't just think about raisng others APSs to a more competitive speed, rather then murder the top end APSs though, because I for one only see 1 reason why PWe would do the nerf. and that would be because it'll force peaple to spend even more in real money now for charms, since it'll take more peaple 4ever to kill the bosses now......b:surrender
  • raisen45
    raisen45 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ojala q no sea eso sino que vil mamada la netha
  • Msmunholy - Lost City
    Msmunholy - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Weak.
  • NcN_Jayzee - Lost City
    NcN_Jayzee - Lost City Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    seitori wrote: »
    b:pleased It wasn't so much originally that most wanted Max APS Nerfed..... b:laugh As much as it was that most peaple wanted a fair APS system with competitive (range/chance)..... The fact was that, the only 1s who could get the (full 5.0) easily, were either the {Closed Clique'rs & Cash Shoppers}, and not really anyone else.... Thats what p*ssed everyone else off! Since it made any chance at 'progressing & competing' under the fair play bit under a supposidely (F2P) game, a total "F'ing Sick Joke!" that made playing this game, a lame (P2P) Parody/Atrocity, where the only way that one could register as an actual effective force in game anymore 'in certain areas of activities" like "PvP, FC, Nirv & etc." was too pay your way though with your check book....... b:quiet

In the end thats what got most everyone else so annoyed.... But its sad that they didn't just think about raisng others APSs to a more competitive speed, rather then murder the top end APSs though, because I for one only see 1 reason why PWe would do the nerf. and that would be because it'll force peaple to spend even more in real money now for charms, since it'll take more peaple 4ever to kill the bosses now......b:surrender

The people complaining have nothing to do about it all the updates come from china, they dont read our complaints, our wants, nothing. In the end, if they do nerf aps and all this other BS, it will most certainly force people to cash shop. You think the game economy is screwed up now? Please you havn't seen nothing yet. Many games have followed these type of trends and only the people willing to spend a decent ammount of money have ever survived. Its a smart way to make money. Either deal with it or go pay to play.
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I know i dont say we kill boss with 1 shot but people kill hard enough with aps not to say without...Maybe yes it will be better they stop "4-5 aps only" on squads. I seen they go 5 aps only day by day, 4 is not to good anymore. Cant wait to see them on TT 3-3 and Nirvy or 100 BH's with 2 aps only. b:laugh

Oh my how the hell did we EVER manage to get through TT bossses or any bosses before 5 aps? How did PW ever exist before 5 aps. Funny how nobody ever thinks about that. We did fine before 5 APS and we'd do fine after it's nerfed. LOL!
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • TwentyThree - Dreamweaver
    TwentyThree - Dreamweaver Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I heard about an aps nerf rumor....2 years ago. I'm confident that it will happen, provided literally zero support for said rumor in 2 years. I'm insanely gullible, what's your excuseb:laugh
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    to bad only the tank and cleric whould get the nice drops and the rest of the squad get the ****

Then name and shame in them in WC like we used to do. THen don't PT with those types. PT with trusted players. That's how friends and alliances are made. No need to QQ.

• seitori
    edited February 2012
    The people complaining have nothing to do about it all the updates come from china, they dont read our complaints, our wants, nothing. In the end, if they do nerf aps and all this other BS, it will most certainly force people to cash shop. You think the game economy is screwed up now? Please you havn't seen nothing yet. Many games have followed these type of trends and only the people willing to spend a decent ammount of money have ever survived. Its a smart way to make money. Either deal with it or go pay to play.

ROFLMAO!!!b:pleasedb:laughb:pleased

I was stating some facts & even adding some conjectures, not Q_Q'ing?!?? My date of joining proves I don't Dust on a game over their constant **** UPs that they constantly make.....^o^' b:chuckle

But your right about the money bit, no games really have ever made it for long after they play these sorts of games......b:victory
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012

Good god you people are talking like the only ones who can possibly farm NV or any instance is a 5 aps. Are these APS people that full of themselves or what? Honestly I doubt the devs ever thought for a moment that an instance like NV with many bosses and no mobs was meant to be done in a few minutes. Record I think on my server wsa under 4 minutes. If that's not a broken system I wouldn't know what is because these instances were supposed to be done with all classes and not just an APS geared toon squad.

QQ NV, HH, Etc. is going to take more time, more variety of classes, and actual skills and teamwork between classes to complete. QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ OMG.

• seitori
    edited February 2012
    ROFLMAO!!!! x 200!!!!b:laugh

OMG!! b:sin Can you imagine what a nerfed APS change would do to the peeps needing the (TM/cape) runs?!?!?!?!?!b:shocked

b:chuckle Guess those prices for the (8 token runs) R gonna go through the roof now if they do nerf it........LoLzzzz!!!!!b:chuckle
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    I dont get what you people dont like about aps. First of all with 2 aps max the squad will do a TT in 3 h, BH in 2 H and FC in 3 H. Is that what you like? Bm with sword? The Bm dont have dmg at all with aoe skills he will be equal to a barb dmg. I like the game as it is right now. You dont understand that if there will be no aps the mobs will die very slow and not all people have time to play 10h a day to make a BH and a FC, are u serios? I smell alot of hate coming to the sins. I dont have sin, I dont have APS but I like APS in my squad's. Form what i know, sins are the best DD in the game. Just leave it like that, cuz they pay alot of money to get to 5 aps and they will ask a refund. Who will buy rank after that?? I prefer if I was a sin to stay with TT90-99 on me then a rank if i have 2 aps and save my coins.

A BLADEMASTER with a SWORD??? b:shocked The Horror!